Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
Mikeglass Wrote:The great Diana Dennis was at the 2006 Mr. O. Weekend. I took a current photo of her for the WFF but, like Svetlana Pugacheva, some photos did not develop? She looked great as always!

Good News however, Diana is very interested in working with the WFF in North America. I think I have an Idea! I will keep you posted!

Mike – WFF -USA

DIANA DENNIS, President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (1988)
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
Mikeglass Wrote:The great Diana Dennis was at the 2006 Mr. O. Weekend. I took a current photo of her for the WFF but, like Svetlana Pugacheva, some photos did not develop? She looked great as always!

Good News however, Diana is very interested in working with the WFF in North America. I think I have an Idea! I will keep you posted!

Mike – WFF -USA

DIANA DENNIS, President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (1988)

:roll:
WFF-International secretary SVETLANA PUGACIOVA and IFBB commercial contest "Miss Olympia" Winner LENDA MURRAY at 2006 "Olympia"
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:WFF-International secretary SVETLANA PUGACIOVA and IFBB commercial contest "Miss Olympia" Winner LENDA MURRAY at 2006 "Olympia"

Lenda is with the WFF magazine in her hands!
Can Anyone Help US IN THE USA!

We are looking for a high resolution PDF, EPS, TIFF or WMF file of the WFF Logo. We need it no later than 11-1- 06 in the morning or early noon pacific standard time in the USA. The one we have will not work for large banners.
Send to Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net. Thank you!!!!

Thank you,

Mike Glass WFF North America
Mikeglass Wrote:Can Anyone Help US IN THE USA!

We are looking for a high resolution PDF, EPS, TIFF or WMF file of the WFF Logo. We need it no later than 11-1- 06 in the morning or early noon pacific standard time in the USA. The one we have will not work for large banners.

Thank you,

Already sent!
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

I am glad that IFBB officials start using WFF logo on their contests! As I see it works in many countries.
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

I am glad that IFBB officials start using WFF logo on their contests! As I see it works in many countries.

To say it softly - ifbb hates you...
brother Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

:lol:
Alicija Wrote:
brother Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

WFF is a peaceful federation!
timoxa Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
brother Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

Alicija Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
brother Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

We are glad that the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS received WFF logo safely:

Dear Edmundas,
Nice to hear from you.
Thank you for sending the WFF BANNER files.
We are PRINTING AS WE SPEAK.
IT WAS PERFECT!
See you soon In Russia.
Yours,
Mike
E.Sendriene Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
brother Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

We are glad that the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS received WFF logo safely:

Dear Edmundas,
Nice to hear from you.
IT WAS PERFECT!
See you soon In Russia.
Yours,
Mike

Great!
Alicija Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
brother Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Thank you,

Already sent!

Dear Edmundas,
Nice to hear from you.
IT WAS PERFECT!
See you soon In Russia.
Yours,
Mike

Great!

team work!!!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received terrific news from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
WFF presents was felt very strongly at the big WFF show at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.
We had over 300 very cut and in shape competitors. The show EXPO was so packed that attendees could hardly move around at times. Many of the competitors were in Amateur World shape and I feel we will have a very strong WFF killer team for next year.
Mr. Juan Carlos and his wife were well organized and the perfect host for this big event and all that it had to offer fans and competitors. I feel with all my heart that this location will be beyond great to have Professional Cash event. We will see how our North American Championships with Canada Mexico and USA.
Much more to tell you but must wait till I see you in RUSSIA.
YOURS,
WFF FROM MEXICO CITY
MIKE GLASS
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received terrific news from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
WFF presents was felt very strongly at the big WFF show at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.
We had over 300 very cut and in shape competitors. The show EXPO was so packed that attendees could hardly move around at times. Many of the competitors were in Amateur World shape and I feel we will have a very strong WFF killer team for next year.
Mr. Juan Carlos and his wife were well organized and the perfect host for this big event and all that it had to offer fans and competitors. I feel with all my heart that this location will be beyond great to have Professional Cash event. We will see how our North American Championships with Canada Mexico and USA.
YOURS,
WFF FROM MEXICO CITY
MIKE GLASS

Good information!
Denis Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received terrific news from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
YOURS,
WFF FROM MEXICO CITY
MIKE GLASS

Good information!

I like the way Mike Glass works. Results are evident!
ANN Wrote:
Denis Wrote:

Dear Ed,
YOURS,
WFF FROM MEXICO CITY
MIKE GLASS

Good information!

I like the way Mike Glass works. Results are evident!

All of us are doing our best.
Dear Ed,

I did not want time to pass by any longer without sending you this personal e-mail and my heartiest thank you for allowing me to be a part of the great WFF Amateur World show in Russia. (See photos from our first WFF big show in Mexico City).

It was very nice to have finally met you face to face and you’re well trained of WFF staff. Andrey and Svetlana did a gallant professional job in very harsh weather conditions and the show ran very smoothly. Thank you for the fine Russian meals and the accommodations during my stay in Russia.

As I mentioned while in Russia our first WFF show in Mexico City was a grand success in many ways:
1. The event was the first WFF ever sanctioned and staged in Mexico City.
2. Juan Carlos and is wife Alina Luciano, are by far the best WFF promoters in all of Mexico.
3. Most all the 300 competitors we in terrific conduction
4. It was a personal glory me and my Vice President Miss Monica Huerta after eleven months in office as your WFF North American President to see all the former IFBB judges wearing WFF badges with smiles on their faces.
5. Last but not least, it will be wonderful to see my photo in the back cover with all the great WFF presidents from other countries as part of a big happy family.

Please finds photos from the WFF Mexico City Show your have requested for the 2007 WFF International magazine. Mr. Gabriel Serrano from Mexico City is pro. Material

Best of success in Lithuania.

Yours,

Mike Glass – President WFF North American Countries
LG/MG/ EDMUNDAS/ 2006 MEXICO CITY REPORT.
Mikeglass Wrote:Dear Ed,

I did not want time to pass by any longer without sending you this personal e-mail and my heartiest thank you for allowing me to be a part of the great WFF Amateur World show in Russia. (See photos from our first WFF big show in Mexico City).

It was very nice to have finally met you face to face and you’re well trained of WFF staff. Andrey and Svetlana did a gallant professional job in very harsh weather conditions and the show ran very smoothly. Thank you for the fine Russian meals and the accommodations during my stay in Russia.

As I mentioned while in Russia our first WFF show in Mexico City was a grand success in many ways:
1. The event was the first WFF ever sanctioned and staged in Mexico City.
2. Juan Carlos and is wife Alina Luciano, are by far the best WFF promoters in all of Mexico.
3. Most all the 300 competitors we in terrific conduction
4. It was a personal glory me and my Vice President Miss Monica Huerta after eleven months in office as your WFF North American President to see all the former IFBB judges wearing WFF badges with smiles on their faces.
5. Last but not least, it will be wonderful to see my photo in the back cover with all the great WFF presidents from other countries as part of a big happy family.

Please finds photos from the WFF Mexico City Show your have requested for the 2007 WFF International magazine. Mr. Gabriel Serrano from Mexico City is pro. Material

Best of success in Lithuania.

Yours,

Mike Glass – President WFF North American Countries
LG/MG/ EDMUNDAS/ 2006 MEXICO CITY REPORT.

Great!
2006 WFF MEXICO CITY COLOSO CLASSIC
It was a big pleasure to meet you in Russia, Mike!
timoxa Wrote:It was a big pleasure to meet you in Russia, Mike!

We had a good time! Mike glass is a good man and a very friendly person!
FIVE IFBB JUDGES REMOVED BADGES AND PUT ON AN WFF BADGE
LARGE WOMEN'S LINE UP IN WFF COLOSO CLASSIC MEXICO CITY
Dear Mike
I watch with interest the WFF Website. I am so glad you enjoyed Russia, it may be a cold place but the peoples hearts are warm. I only wish I could have been there. As you may know I had major heart surgery last Thursday and now I am recovering.( which I hate) There was only a 70% chance I would live through the operation, but they underestimate the power of a Gladiator. Now I hope I will recover tobe able to judge future events. Such great news on all your efforts in America, I asure you it will all be for the better. I continue with plans for next years World Championships here in Turkey and would be honoured if you will join us. At least I can promise it will not be so cold Ha Ha. Take care my friend and good health
Mike
SOME WFF FIGURE COMPETITORS IN MEXICO CITY
Mikeglass Wrote:LARGE WOMEN'S LINE UP IN WFF COLOSO CLASSIC MEXICO CITY

wow :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
iron mike Wrote:Dear Mike
I watch with interest the WFF Website. I am so glad you enjoyed Russia, it may be a cold place but the peoples hearts are warm. I only wish I could have been there. As you may know I had major heart surgery last Thursday and now I am recovering.( which I hate) There was only a 70% chance I would live through the operation, but they underestimate the power of a Gladiator. Now I hope I will recover tobe able to judge future events. Such great news on all your efforts in America, I asure you it will all be for the better. I continue with plans for next years World Championships here in Turkey and would be honoured if you will join us. At least I can promise it will not be so cold Ha Ha. Take care my friend and good health
Mike

Mike, I am very glad you are ok! We will wait for the next news from you!
Be patient and recover well and permanently to be with us again!