Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
We hope to meet GABRIEL SERRANO at 2007 WFF pro Europe Open in Jekaterinburg (May, Russia).
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:We hope to meet GABRIEL SERRANO at 2007 WFF pro Europe Open in Jekaterinburg (May, Russia).

He is fine!
I see WFF logo on Mexico stage!
Nothing strange as IFBB is getting weaker and weaker in every country...
Dear Mike,

It was so nice to hearing from you on the WFF Forum yesterday.

Russia was a blast man!

I was indeed saddened you hear you had to go back for surgery. You are very strong man Mike Mitchell and have the strength ten to twenty men and can endure much. As you have mentioned as a worrier, we never give up no matter what. Never give up no matter what!

I will see you at show, if not sooner 2007………….
As quoting Film giant Ridley Scott’s “GLADIATOR”
Staring actor Russell Crow….

~ Strength and Honor ~

M I K E
Mikeglass Wrote:Dear Mike,

It was so nice to hearing from you on the WFF Forum yesterday.

Russia was a blast man!

I was indeed saddened you hear you had to go back for surgery. You are very strong man Mike Mitchell and have the strength ten to twenty men and can endure much. As you have mentioned as a worrier, we never give up no matter what. Never give up no matter what!

I will see you at show, if not sooner 2007………….
As quoting Film giant Ridley Scott’s “GLADIATOR”
Staring actor Russell Crow….

~ Strength and Honor ~

M I K E

Correct: "You are very strong man Mike Mitchell and have the strength ten to twenty men and can endure much...".
GABRIEL SERRANO (Mexico)
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:GABRIEL SERRANO (Mexico)

good bodybuilder!
2006 WFF Mexico Classic Fitness Category Winner
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:2006 WFF Mexico Classic Fitness Category Winner

Good!
WFF Mexico Women Category
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:WFF Mexico Women Category

Very good! I like this picture!
Miss Figure Category Semi Finals
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Miss Figure Category Semi Finals

no comments...
Gino Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Miss Figure Category Semi Finals

no comments...

why?
Dear Edmundas, Oleg and Andrej,

I thought it was the WFF crowning glory to have captured Mexico City where we removed the IFBB badges from officials and put on the WFF badge in front of over 300 competitors. Now receiving the official WFF Diploma of Recognition from Edmundas, Oleg and Andrej is the highest Award I have ever received in my life. Thank you very much from my heart of hearts.

I hope this will be a positive example of what a caring Federation the WFF is and can be for Competitors, Promoters, Judges and Fans World Wide. To those who are tired of the sour grapes they have been receiving from their current Federation. Join the family, Join the WFF!

Yours,

Mike Glass – WFF North America
Mikeglass Wrote:Dear Edmundas, Oleg and Andrej,

I thought it was the WFF crowning glory to have captured Mexico City where we removed the IFBB badges from officials and put on the WFF badge in front of over 300 competitors. Now receiving the official WFF Diploma of Recognition from Edmundas, Oleg and Andrej is the highest Award I have ever received in my life. Thank you very much from my heart of hearts.

I hope this will be a positive example of what a caring Federation the WFF is and can be for Competitors, Promoters, Judges and Fans World Wide. To those who are tired of the sour grapes they have been receiving from their current Federation. Join the family, Join the WFF!

Yours,

Mike Glass – WFF North America

good saying!
2006 WFF North America Championships in Mexico:
2006 WFF North America Championships in Mexico:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:2006 WFF North America Championships in Mexico:

Good contest!
News’s Flash from the WFF USA!!!

The legendary Model, Writer and IFBB Competitor Brenda Kelly and Promoter Mike Glass are in the final stages of signing to a 2007 Multi State WFF Figure, Model, Fitness and Bodybuilding competition tour in the USA.

Also, the legendary former IFBB Bodybuilding great Diana Dennis will be having her own WFF show in summer 2007 produced with Mike Glass. Look for this soon!

Many new values and constitutions orders will be implemented in the USA to protect competitors against problems. The World of competition is changing. Those that go along with change will see a bright new and happy future, those that don’t will stay in their oppressed and prohibited point of view.

Join the Jewel in the Crown! Join the WFF!

Bigger and Better in 2007!

Mike Glass ~ WFF North America
DIANA DENNIS
Mikeglass Wrote:News’s Flash from the WFF USA!!!

The legendary Model, Writer and IFBB Competitor Brenda Kelly and Promoter Mike Glass are in the final stages of signing to a 2007 Multi State WFF Figure, Model, Fitness and Bodybuilding competition tour in the USA.

Also, the legendary former IFBB Bodybuilding great Diana Dennis will be having her own WFF show in summer 2007 produced with Mike Glass. Look for this soon!

Many new values and constitutions orders will be implemented in the USA to protect competitors against problems. The World of competition is changing. Those that go along with change will see a bright new and happy future, those that don’t will stay in their oppressed and prohibited point of view.

interesting and goos information!
David Wrote:
Mikeglass Wrote:News’s Flash from the WFF USA!!!

interesting and goos information!

Indeed! We shall see how it goes on.
Mikeglass Wrote:DIANA DENNIS

Diana was a great bodybuilder.
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Good News!
Model, writer and former IFBB competitor Brenda Kelly has agreed to come with the WFF. Our meeting went very well so look for WFF Brenda Kelly's figure, model and fitness Universe events coming TO THREE TO FIVE STATES within the next four months.
All the best from the President WFF - NORTH AMERICA
Michael Glass
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Good News!
Model, writer and former IFBB competitor Brenda Kelly has agreed to come with the WFF. Our meeting went very well so look for WFF Brenda Kelly's figure, model and fitness Universe events coming TO THREE TO FIVE STATES within the next four months.
Michael Glass

BRENDA KELLY
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Good News!
Michael Glass

BRENDA KELLY

Brenda is very beautiful!
Ema Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:

Good News!
Michael Glass

BRENDA KELLY

I like her too!
Gino Wrote:
Ema Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:

Good News!
Michael Glass

BRENDA KELLY

I like her too!

BRENDA KELLY
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF Noprth America MICHAEL GLASS:

"As you can see by the last email Model, Writer and former IFBB competitor Brenda Kelly has agreed to join our WFF NORTH AMERICAN TEAM WITH TWO TO FIVE EVENTS in 2007.
Still awaiting to here from former IFBB WOMEN'S Pro. Diana Dennis. The magazine cover looks magnificent to say the least!!!!!!!! Great WORK!!!!!!
Yours,
Mike"