Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
edita_wff Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF Noprth America MICHAEL GLASS:

"As you can see by the last email Model, Writer and former IFBB competitor Brenda Kelly has agreed to join our WFF NORTH AMERICAN TEAM WITH TWO TO FIVE EVENTS in 2007.
Still awaiting to here from former IFBB WOMEN'S Pro. Diana Dennis. The magazine cover looks magnificent to say the least!!!!!!!! Great WORK!!!!!!
Yours,
Mike"

I am so glad to have my favorite bodybuilder DIANA DENNIS working with WFF-International now. We have met with her in 1988 in Russia. I was struck by extraordinary posing routines of Diana (as a lot of other present there).
I remember clearly the articles in IFBB bodybuilding magazines about the moment when Diana Dennis, Cory Everson, Carla Dunlap and a number of best World's Women Bodybuilders stopped participating and left IFBB (about 1990). They protested against IFBB judging system giving priorities to extreme muscular size and definition in women bodybuilding. Also they protested that IFBB never judged and evaluated posing routines. That resulted that it was no sence to develop posing abilities. Just eat "supplements" and grow...
I am glad that thinking the same way so many years ago now we are in ONE TEAM again.
WFF is a big and democratic family for ALL sportsmen. Just stop for a moment, look around and start thinking!
Daubaras Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF Noprth America MICHAEL GLASS:

"As you can see by the last email Model, Writer and former IFBB competitor Brenda Kelly has agreed to join our WFF NORTH AMERICAN TEAM WITH TWO TO FIVE EVENTS in 2007.
Still awaiting to here from former IFBB WOMEN'S Pro. Diana Dennis. The magazine cover looks magnificent to say the least!!!!!!!! Great WORK!!!!!!
Yours,
Mike"

I am so glad to have my favorite bodybuilder DIANA DENNIS working with WFF-International now. We have met with her in 1988 in Russia. I was struck by extraordinary posing routines of Diana (as a lot of other present there).
I remember clearly the articles in IFBB bodybuilding magazines about the moment when Diana Dennis, Cory Everson, Carla Dunlap and a number of best World's Women Bodybuilders stopped participating and left IFBB (about 1990). They protested against IFBB judging system giving priorities to extreme muscular size and definition in women bodybuilding. Also they protested that IFBB never judged and evaluated posing routines. That resulted that it was no sence to develop posing abilities. Just eat "supplements" and grow...
I am glad that thinking the same way so many years ago now we are in ONE TEAM again.
WFF is a big and democratic family for ALL sportsmen. Just stop for a moment, look around and start thinking!

Diana started publicity actions:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Daubaras Wrote:

Yours,
Mike"

Fine!
joel Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Daubaras Wrote:

Yours,
Mike"

Fine!

Something more of Diana Dennis:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
joel Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Daubaras Wrote:

Yours,
Mike"

Fine!

Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
Our shows were so successful in the 80's - 90's because we had a diversified posers, sound, lights and special effects with our events. There were many shows of other Promoters in America that were forgotten about a week later after they produced them. We did things different and kept the fans and athletes coming back for more and talking about it months and even years later.
Bringing in a former IFBB Champion, writer and Model will, I hope, bring more of Brenda's fans and followers. Sometimes people listen to a Woman better than they would listen to a man. She is very talented and not just a body with nothing upstairs ( :
Diana Dennis would be extremely different for she was unbelievable, muscular and was very savvy about the sport and the leaders at the time she was females "TOP GUN".
Many more good things happening but they haven't come to pass yet. I will share all as it happens..................
Yours,
Mike
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
joel Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Daubaras Wrote:

Yours,
Mike"

Fine!

Today WFF-International Headquarters received one more letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Dear Ed,
Our shows were so successful in the 80's - 90's because we had a diversified posers, sound, lights and special effects with our events. There were many shows of other Promoters in America that were forgotten about a week later after they produced them. We did things different and kept the fans and athletes coming back for more and talking about it months and even years later.
Bringing in a former IFBB Champion, writer and Model will, I hope, bring more of Brenda's fans and followers. Sometimes people listen to a Woman better than they would listen to a man. She is very talented and not just a body with nothing upstairs ( :
Diana Dennis would be extremely different for she was unbelievable, muscular and was very savvy about the sport and the leaders at the time she was females "TOP GUN".
Many more good things happening but they haven't come to pass yet. I will share all as it happens..................
Yours,
Mike

BRENDA KELLY
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
joel Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Daubaras Wrote:

Yours,
Mike"

Fine!

Dear Ed,
Yours,
Mike

BRENDA KELLY

beautiful!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Legend Diana Dennis Called today and said she is very interest in working with the WFF North America only. Who can ever forget how muscular and in shape Diana was as she brought 1000’s to their feet waving banners and flags in here honor.
I will let all of you know the hours we sign our WFF agreement. I haven’t slept in week waiting with pen and paper in hand.
...........For the record: I have just talked to another Promoter from Seattle and San Francisco area who, along with sponsors will absolutely never, ever work with former liaison to the IFBB Wayne Demillia again. They and others were burned by him on two events. All I can say is: "Poor Lee Priest! ) ~ :
Mike Glass ~ WFF North America
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Legend Diana Dennis Called today and said she is very interest in working with the WFF North America only. Who can ever forget how muscular and in shape Diana was as she brought 1000’s to their feet waving banners and flags in here honor.
I will let all of you know the hours we sign our WFF agreement. I haven’t slept in week waiting with pen and paper in hand.
...........For the record: I have just talked to another Promoter from Seattle and San Francisco area who, along with sponsors will absolutely never, ever work with former liaison to the IFBB Wayne Demillia again. They and others were burned by him on two events. All I can say is: "Poor Lee Priest! ) ~ :

Avanti!
Tasca Wrote:
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS:

Avanti!

Uncomparibable DIANA DENNIS:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Tasca Wrote:

Avanti!

I can not believe my eyes!
brother Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Tasca Wrote:

Avanti!

DIANA
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
brother Wrote:
E.Sendriene_LT Wrote:
Tasca Wrote:

Avanti!

DIANA

fine!!!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a few letters from the President North America MICHAEL GLASS.
All goes well in America!
There are a lot of soon coming good news for us.
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a few letters from the President North America MICHAEL GLASS.

what kind of news?
David Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a few letters from the President North America MICHAEL GLASS.

what kind of news?

Good news, believe me. But Michael asked WFF-International to keep silence for some time...
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
David Wrote:

what kind of news?

Good news, believe me. But Michael asked WFF-International to keep silence for some time...

:oops:
Today WFF-International Headquarters received information from USA.
The Secretary WFF USA started his duties:

Dear Mr. Edmundas,
Mr. Glass sends his regards but is out of town on business.
Thank you for helping with this matter.
Leah Gonzales -
WFF US Secretary to the President
Dear Edita and Ed,

Hope all is well with you and the entire staff of the WFF International office. Edita, Thank you for helping with our pass word ( :

We are still waiting to hear from our WFF affiliate Mr. Juan Carlos our WFF Mexico Leader on the dates etc.

In the meantime please see a rough draft we have created for Miss Brenda Kelly’s Series Tour in the USA. and Our New Memeber Derek Snelson WFF member form Alaska. We are redoing Brenda's lay out but just wanted to show the Forum members we are moving forward.
Yours,

Mike Glass - WFF North America
Competitors can Qualify to go to the WFF UNIVERSE AND WORLD in Europe!
New WFF MEMBER FROM ALASKA GIVES US A DRAFT BEFORE WE PUT OUR WFF LOGO ON IT
good work!
Final draft WFF Series
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Final draft WFF Series

I like it!
From: info@wbffshows.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: FROM THE WFF NORTH AMERICAN PRESIDENT MIKE GLASS
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:15:01 -0600

Hi Mike

IS this really you Mike!! the Mike that promoted the IFBB North American, that made me the champion I am today?

If this is you Mike I would love to hear from you and discuss how we can possibly join WFF forces to fight the powers that be.

Please give me a call.

Regards,
Paul Dillett
Direct: 416-732-2906
WBFF:647-341-0790
www.myspace.com/wb_ff
www.wbffshows.com

----- Original Message -----
To: info@wbffshows.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:56 PM
Subject: FROM THE WFF NORTH AMERICAN PRESIDENT MIKE GLASS

ATTN: PAUL DILLETT
Dear Paul,

It was nice hearing from you from Edmundas our WFF Int. President and your forming a new federation in Canada. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

As you know, I have worked very hard as a promoter for the NPC / IFBB/ WABBA/ and now the WFF. Our box office records still stand as the largest in the world with npc and ifbb.

It has been thirty five years in the industry to make things better for the athletes attendees and sponsors. You and I have a great opportunity with the WFF and WBFF to equal the playing field and develop and honest organization with a future. (I have enclosed four big WFF professional shows of which I will be working with Juan Carlos in Mexico . We have $80,000 prize money to spread with the WFF competitors). See bottom!!!!!!!

I understand based on your last message on the Internet you want members join the WBFF and compete. This would be a honor to have someone like you of your caliber with the WFF of North America -Mexico- Europe. We have Brenda Kelly with us, Diana Dennis, Brad Hollinbaugh EASTERN WA. and Derek Snelson from Alaska is working with us as well. A merge with the WBFF AND WFF could be worked out and like "TIME WARNER" and be a stronger entity than by yourself in Canada.

So please let's hook up and send a strong message to the NPC / IFBB. Send us dates of your events hook up links to your website. This could be the best site!!!

As you can see by Brenda Kelly’s colored lay-out we are very serious about working with her and you. Diana Dennis and I will be doing an event Las Vegas so she is working with us as well.

Please respond to this ASAP so we can get all these dates in the magazines and main web site.

We look forward in hearing from soon..

Mike Glass – WFF North American President®
LG/MG/ Paul/ events 07
__Events________________________________________________

02 June Europe Pro Championship Open (20 000 US dollars) Jekaterinburg, Rusia
18 November World Pro Championship (20 000 US dollars) Vilnius, Lithuania
24 November WFF Pro World v/s Russia (20 000 US dollars) Jekaterinburg, Rusia
08 December WFF Pro World v/s America (20 000 US dollars) Mexico, Mexico City

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS <info@wff.lt> wrote:SEE ATTACHEMENTS

EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS <info@wff.lt> wrote:SEE ATTACHEMENTS

PAUL DILLETT

Polas Diletas
Tomas Wrote:Polas Diletas
Tomas Wrote:
Tomas Wrote:Polas Diletas

:roll:
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
BRAD HOLLIBAUGH would like to get a WFF Pro card: