Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
WFF-WBBF North America
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
BRAD HOLLIBAUGH would like to get a WFF Pro card:

terrific!
To: <GJValentino@aol.com>
Subject: from Steve
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:10:15 -0500

THESE ARE THE OLYMPIA PEOPLE

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY
February 5, 2007 -- American Media Inc., owner of the National Enquirer and Star, was fighting for its very survival last week, negotiating with bankers to avoid falling into default as its debt continues to swell.
The discussions with bankers came as AMI on Friday released preliminary financial data that show that AMI's financial health continues to deteriorate and that it will need another waiver from its bankers in order to avoid defaulting on its loans.
According to the data, which was included in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, AMI's debt in the final three months of 2006 ballooned to 10.45 times its estimated cash flow. Loan terms call for that number to be no higher than 8.85 times cash flow.
The company, which has about $1 billion in long-term debt, also warned that "it may not be able to meet its obligations under its senior credit facility."
The company, which is led by CEO David Pecker, hopes to gets its long-delayed financial restatements filed by Feb. 15, but conceded that unless it gets a waiver from the banks it may be difficult for the accounting firm Deloitte & Touche to give the company's books a clean bill of health.
The company told bankers Friday that it was looking to wring out $19.4 million in new cost savings.
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From: "Cara Lavender" <clavender@arp-ink.com>
To: <GJValentino@aol.com>
Subject: from Steve
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:10:15 -0500

THESE ARE THE OLYMPIA PEOPLE

AMI DEFAULT LOOMS
By KEITH J. KELLY
February 5, 2007 -- American Media Inc., owner of the National Enquirer and Star, was fighting for its very survival last week, negotiating with bankers to avoid falling into default as its debt continues to swell.
The discussions with bankers came as AMI on Friday released preliminary financial data that show that AMI's financial health continues to deteriorate and that it will need another waiver from its bankers in order to avoid defaulting on its loans.
According to the data, which was included in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, AMI's debt in the final three months of 2006 ballooned to 10.45 times its estimated cash flow. Loan terms call for that number to be no higher than 8.85 times cash flow.
The company, which has about $1 billion in long-term debt, also warned that "it may not be able to meet its obligations under its senior credit facility."
The company, which is led by CEO David Pecker, hopes to gets its long-delayed financial restatements filed by Feb. 15, but conceded that unless it gets a waiver from the banks it may be difficult for the accounting firm Deloitte & Touche to give the company's books a clean bill of health.
The company told bankers Friday that it was looking to wring out $19.4 million in new cost savings.

Does it mean that "Olympia" owners are suffering great problems?
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

BRAD HOLLIBAUGH
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:

BRAD HOLLIBAUGH

:roll:
Flex Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:

BRAD HOLLIBAUGH

seems to be a good bodybyulder...
Adriana Wrote:
Flex Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:

BRAD HOLLIBAUGH

seems to be a good bodybyulder...

We will say about it when we will see him participating.
From: info@wbffshows.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: WORKING WITH THE WBFF IN NORTH AMERICA
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:23:16 -0600

Hi Mike

Hope you are having a great weekend weekend. Sorry I have not gotten back to you yet. I have sent all the information you have sent to me to my Lawyer, he will review and get in touch with you. Hope all is well.

Take Care,
your old friend

Paul Dillett

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPEEDY REPLY.

Because I and many others have had problems with Mr. De Milia does not prevent you from working with him. If Mr. De Milia is to work with the WFF both Internationally and in North American he must comply with a simple agreements that I will cleared with Edmundas our WFF Int. President.

I eagerly look forward in working with you as soon as possible.

Yours,

Mike Glass - WFF North American President
lg/km mg Paul Dillett / Contest Series

cc: EDMUNDAS
Rachel -Law Attorney

info@wbffshows.com wrote:

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From: info@wbffshows.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: WORKING WITH THE WBFF IN NORTH AMERICA
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:23:16 -0600

Hi Mike

Hope you are having a great weekend weekend. Sorry I have not gotten back to you yet. I have sent all the information you have sent to me to my Lawyer, he will review and get in touch with you. Hope all is well.

Take Care,
your old friend

Paul Dillett
Because I and many others have had problems with Mr. De Milia does not prevent you from working with him. If Mr. De Milia is to work with the WFF both Internationally and in North American he must comply with a simple agreements that I will cleared with Edmundas our WFF Int. President.
I eagerly look forward in working with you as soon as possible.
Yours,
Mike Glass - WFF North American President
lg/km mg Paul Dillett / Contest Series
cc: EDMUNDAS
Rachel -Law Attorney
info@wbffshows.com wrote:

great!
Last weekend the "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" was held in USA.
President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS represented WFF-International at this EXPO.
PICTURE:
IFBB Pro TIMEA MAJOROVA learns about WFF through WFF magazines she was given.
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:Last weekend the "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" was held in USA.
President WFF North America MICHAEL GLASS represented WFF-International at this EXPO.
PICTURE:

At the same EXPO MIKE GLASS has spoken friendly with the Champion of 2006 Commercial "Olympia" competition JAY CUTTLER:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:Last weekend the "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" was held in USA.
PICTURE:

At the same EXPO MIKE GLASS has spoken friendly with the Champion of 2006 Commercial "Olympia" competition JAY CUTTLER:

That's it!!!
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

WFF USA representative BRENDA KELLY and representative LI LABRADA say their speaches
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

WFF USA representative BRENDA KELLY and representative LI LABRADA say their speaches
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

At the "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" MICHAEL GLASS has met and has spoken with the new commercial "Olympia" contest producer ROBIN CHAN:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

At the "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" MICHAEL GLASS has met and has spoken with the new commercial "Olympia" contest producer ROBIN CHAN:

Sarah Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

A picture with the producer of "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" JOHN BALIK;
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

good!
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

good!

MIKE GLASS has old constant friendly relations with IFBB Pro MONICA BRANT:
To many this may not be new new’s.

My old friend Serge Nubret has e-mailed me some contest information. Serge will be having his own show in Paris December 2007. I wish him well and support his efforts.

Mike Glass President - WFF North America

http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/...ut&lang=fr

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:To many this may not be new new’s.

My old friend Serge Nubret has e-mailed me some contest information. Serge will be having his own show in Paris December 2007. I wish him well and support his efforts.

Serge Nubret is a respectable preson and a Great Sportsman.
Being out of WABBA that he himself created, Serge is still active and he makes Competitions without any federation, just on his own...
andrej_wff Wrote:
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:To many this may not be new new’s.

Serge Nubret is a respectable preson and a Great Sportsman.
Being out of WABBA that he himself created, Serge is still active and he makes Competitions without any federation, just on his own...

Serge is 71 years old... he is alone... he is out of the big game...
It is very good he starts doing something again, but after so many tricky things i do not believe everything goes well...
But i wish him only good.
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

good!

At the "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" USA Fitness Models received WFF magazines from MICHAEL GLASS
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

good!

At the "Iron Man Pro and Fit Expo" USA Fitness Models received WFF magazines from MICHAEL GLASS

avanti!
Tasca Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Alan Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Jerremy Wrote:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
PICTURE:

That's it!!!

Brenda is fine!

good!

avanti!

FRIENDS...
Very interesting news!
LEE LABRADA WAS WARM TO ALL OF HIS LOYAL FANS.

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:LEE LABRADA WAS WARM TO ALL OF HIS LOYAL FANS.

my friend!
President WFF North America MIKE GLASS asks:
"...Mike Ergas IFBB PRO AND Chris Cormer!!!!! What happen to Chrises 22" arms???????????????..."
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:President WFF North America MIKE GLASS asks:
"...Mike Ergas IFBB PRO AND Chris Cormer!!!!! What happen to Chrises 22" arms???????????????..."

:roll: :roll: :roll: