Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
Richie Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter fro Uganda. Africa athletes from different countries want to unite in their WFf activities:

KALYANGO MOHAMMED ZUBAEL wrote:
> Dear Ed,
> Hope you are doing great. I would like to get contact information for African members of WFF and see if we can workout something or you can give them my contat address.
> Hope to hear from you soon,
> Regards,
> Kalyango

That is ok!

Being so many years passive, Africa sportsmen are seen on the highiest sport stage more often!
Ivan Groznyj Wrote:
Richie Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter fro Uganda. Africa athletes from different countries want to unite in their WFf activities:

> Dear Ed,
> Hope you are doing great. I would like to get contact information for African members of WFF and see if we can workout something or you can give them my contat address.
> Regards,
> Kalyango

That is ok!

Being so many years passive, Africa sportsmen are seen on the highiest sport stage more often!

But this is very good! We are friends!
Ema Wrote:
Ivan Groznyj Wrote:
Richie Wrote:

> Dear Ed,
> Regards,
> Kalyango

That is ok!

Indeed! I like WFF behaviour in this way!
Johnson Wrote:
Ema Wrote:
Ivan Groznyj Wrote:
Richie Wrote:

> Dear Ed,
> Regards,
> Kalyango

That is ok!

Indeed! I like WFF behaviour in this way!

This is correct! I have read the WFF Constitution on the main page.
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a WFF magazine issued in Spanish by the President WFF South America JORGE CEDALE.
Among the wide materials there is an article of the official Award given by the Sport Officials of Poland to the President WFF-International Edmundas Daubaras.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a WFF magazine issued in Spanish by the President WFF South America JORGE CEDALE.
Among the wide materials there is an article of the official Award given by the Sport Officials of Poland to the President WFF-International Edmundas Daubaras.

Just fine.! Indeed!
Melissa Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a WFF magazine issued in Spanish by the President WFF South America JORGE CEDALE.

Just fine.! Indeed!

Award to the WFF President from the Poland officials? That's good!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Malta.
FIT INTERNATIONAL wants to join WFF.
[quote="WFF secretary service"]Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Malta.

Malta is good!
Joshua Wrote:[quote="WFF secretary service"]Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Malta.

Malta is good!

Good place, good country!
Andreas Wrote:
Joshua Wrote:[quote="WFF secretary service"]Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Malta.

Malta is good!

As I see Malta is already in our Forum. Welcome on board, friends!
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Andreas Wrote:

Malta is good!

I am glad that you are here too!
mike Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Andreas Wrote:[quote="Joshua"][quote="WFF secretary service"]Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Malta.

Malta is good!

I am glad that you are here too![/quote

Malta is a nice place! I was there in 1995 and I like it very much!
If WFF contest will bein Malta, I will go there too!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Serbia.
Serbia holds the first WFF Serbia Championship:

Hello Ser Edmundas!
I jus arrive from Kuwait and I will stay here in Serbia for some time. I get your magazines and it is wary nice.
First if I want to compete in professional competition were I must win.
Then I can compete in amateur and professional championships both.
Petar Celik and I registrant Wff for Serbia and he is honored President WFF Serbia and me - official working Presented WFF Serbia. You can you put that in your official Internet page.
All Serbia sport bodybuilding people are together: Dammar and Petard and competitors. We are wery interested too organize state championchip of WFF in Serbia. Please contacte Petar he will explane you everthig.
Thank you wery much
Dammar
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Serbia.

Hello Ser Edmundas!
I jus arrive from Kuwait and I will stay here in Serbia for some time. I get your magazines and it is wary nice.
Petar Celik and I registrant Wff for Serbia and he is honored President WFF Serbia and me - official working Presented WFF Serbia. You can you put that in your official Internet page.
All Serbia sport bodybuilding people are together: Dammar and Petard and competitors. We are wery interested too organize state championchip of WFF in Serbia. Please contacte Petar he will explane you everthig.
Thank you wery much
Dammar

Fine!
Nilo Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Serbia.

Hello Ser Edmundas!
Thank you wery much
Dammar

Fine!

Many countries organize National WFF Championships this year.
Tuse Wrote:
Nilo Wrote:

Hello Ser Edmundas!
Thank you wery much
Dammar

Fine!

And America has organized the first WFF America Championships in Buenos Aires in May!
Johnson Wrote:
Tuse Wrote:
Nilo Wrote:

Hello Ser Edmundas!
Thank you wery much
Dammar

Fine!

And America has organized the first WFF America Championships in Buenos Aires in May!

Good!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mexico:

Lic. Kit Sanderson wrote:
> Hello Michael and Edmundo,
I know we touched on this topic before, but I was wondering if we could do a web link exchange? I think this would help increase the streamline of visitors coming from Latin America on both web pages. I am attaching our logo and a copy of the magazine.
> Best regards,
> Kit
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mexico:

Lic. Kit Sanderson wrote:
> Hello Michael and Edmundo,
I know we touched on this topic before, but I was wondering if we could do a web link exchange? I think this would help increase the streamline of visitors coming from Latin America on both web pages. I am attaching our logo and a copy of the magazine.
> Best regards,
> Kit

Is Kit the publisher of a bodybuilding magazine in Mexico?
It was two years ago in Vilnius. How it will be this year?
Darius D. Wrote:It was two years ago in Vilnius. How it will be this year?

Good line up!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from South Africa:

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
1. Could a National federation like South Africa join the WFF?
2. Affiliation fees of a National federation?
3. The categories or divisions, both men and women, of the WFF?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
5. How many athletes entered at world championships?
I am looking forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.
Kind regards
DDD
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from South Africa:

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
Kind regards
DDD

This is very good!
Greg Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from South Africa:

Dear Edmundas
Kind regards
DDD

This is very good!

This is the answer of the WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS:
Dear Sir,
I am very glad to have a letter from a country as South Africa. I know that people like our sport in Your country.
Acc. Your questions:
1.Yes, You can join WFF-International very easy: just come to WFF World Championships.
(the nearest official International events:
- WFF Amateur World Championships, supported by the Government Russia, November 10-12, Tver-Moscow, Russia, 96 Categories and age groups;
- WFF Pro World Championships, supported by the Government Lithuania, November 24-26, Vilnius, Lithuania, 4 Pro Categories, 2 for Women and 2 for Men)
2.WFF-International is the only one in the World Social Non Profit International Sport Organization.
All other Federations, Associations etc. are private properties (firms) of private persons or even they have no official registration and are just groups of friends who make contests.
There is no affiliation fee in WFF.
3.Categories, age groups etc. I will send You soon with separate e.mail
4.There are 72 countries-members of WFF-International now. Last WFF Amateur World Championships (2005, Vilnius, Lithuania) was supported by the Government Lithuania. It collected 742 athletes from 32 countries (www.wff.lt)
In case You will give us Your post address, we will send You a few WFF magazines in English.
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras
Edita Sendriene Wrote:
Greg Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Kind regards
DDD

This is very good!

This is the answer of the WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS:
Dear Sir,
I am very glad to have a letter from a country as South Africa. I know that people like our sport in Your country.
Acc. Your questions:
1.Yes, You can join WFF-International very easy: just come to WFF World Championships.
(the nearest official International events:
- WFF Amateur World Championships, supported by the Government Russia, November 10-12, Tver-Moscow, Russia, 96 Categories and age groups;
- WFF Pro World Championships, supported by the Government Lithuania, November 24-26, Vilnius, Lithuania, 4 Pro Categories, 2 for Women and 2 for Men)
2.WFF-International is the only one in the World Social Non Profit International Sport Organization.
All other Federations, Associations etc. are private properties (firms) of private persons or even they have no official registration and are just groups of friends who make contests.
There is no affiliation fee in WFF.
3.Categories, age groups etc. I will send You soon with separate e.mail
4.There are 72 countries-members of WFF-International now. Last WFF Amateur World Championships (2005, Vilnius, Lithuania) was supported by the Government Lithuania. It collected 742 athletes from 32 countries (www.wff.lt)
In case You will give us Your post address, we will send You a few WFF magazines in English.
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras

Interesting!
2002 WFF Europe Championship.
Friendly picture
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:2002 WFF Europe Championship.
Friendly picture

Russia, Latvia, Estonia and Israel.
To prepare the future visit of the President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS to Dubay (UAE), representatives of this country are coming from UAE to Lithuanaia this weekend.