Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
Batia Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Serbia.
President WFF-WBBF Serbia ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC writes:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
I'm about to open my new gym, it took a lot of time and effort, but it was really worth it.
The year was very successful with great competitions and travels and I'm getting ready to organize Balkan Championship.
If it' not too much trouble, would you mind sending me official letter in which you confirm that I'm the official representative of WFF in Serbia and that you grant me the right to organize Balkan FItness Championship.
This letter is prerequisite to get sponsorship from the government and what I would like to do is to make this Championship of Open type, for anyone interested in participating.
If you can, send it to my house address and email it to me too.
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

с юморком...

:lol:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
I'm about to open my new gym, it took a lot of time and effort, but it was really worth it.
The year was very successful with great competitions and travels and I'm getting ready to organize Balkan Championship.
If it' not too much trouble, would you mind sending me official letter in which you confirm that I'm the official representative of WFF in Serbia and that you grant me the right to organize Balkan FItness Championship.
This letter is prerequisite to get sponsorship from the government and what I would like to do is to make this Championship of Open type, for anyone interested in participating.
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

Positive WFF-International response:
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

WFF-International is confirming that the Serbia National Federation, represented by the President Aleksandra Rapajic, is the sole official member of the WFF-International (World Fitness Federation) in Serbia.
WFF-International gives all rights to the Serbia National Federation to represent it Internationally in the Balkan Countries and to organize annual WFF-WBBF Balkan Championship.
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

WFF-International is confirming that the Serbia National Federation, represented by the President Aleksandra Rapajic, is the sole official member of the WFF-International (World Fitness Federation) in Serbia.
WFF-International gives all rights to the Serbia National Federation to represent it Internationally in the Balkan Countries and to organize annual WFF-WBBF Balkan Championship.

you did it well. now she can act as she has to do.
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

Today we received a letter from Serbia.
President WFF-WBBF Serbia ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC thanks for the WFF-International assistance and starts working organizing WFF-WBBF Balkan Championship:

Beogym wrote:
Ok.
It would be nice, so I will try to arange everything whit Serbia Goverment.
Thank you so much!
Alekasndra
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

President WFF-WBBF Serbia ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC thanks for the WFF-International assistance and starts working organizing WFF-WBBF Balkan Championship:

Beogym wrote:
Ok.
Thank you so much!
Alekasndra

fine!
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

Beogym wrote:
Ok.
Thank you so much!
Alekasndra

I hope everything will be ok.
Predrag Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:

Dear Ed,
How's everything going?
Thank you in advance
Yours,
Aleksandra

Beogym wrote:
Ok.
Thank you so much!
Alekasndra

I hope everything will be ok.

The politic situation in Serbia is not the best at the moment. But let us hope for the good solution.
Today we received a letter from Austria.
President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA writes, that Germany plans to organize the first WFF Contest and that he is going to help them in this:

Hallo Edmundas,
ich werde Markus Kittner in Deutschland ein wenig unterstützen und ihm helfen noch heuer eine kleine Veranstaltung zu organisieren.
Liebe Grüße aus Linz
Peter
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Austria.
President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA writes, that Germany plans to organize the first WFF Contest and that he is going to help them in this:

Hallo Edmundas,
ich werde Markus Kittner in Deutschland ein wenig unterstützen und ihm helfen noch heuer eine kleine Veranstaltung zu organisieren.
Liebe Grüße aus Linz
Peter

great :twisted:
Andreas Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Austria.

Hallo Edmundas,
Liebe Grüße aus Linz
Peter

great :twisted:

Good news - Germany is on the way!
Today we received a letter from India:

Dear Sir,
Here is the attachment of membership application as per your guideline.
Hoping your early reply for participating in Poland event.
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from India:

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli

The Official IFF Membership:

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli

The Official IFF Membership:

fine :evil:
Today we received a letter from Mexico.
President WFF-WBBF Mexico MANUEL SOLANO writes:

Dear Edmundas:
I'm very glad to write you a few lines. I will appreciate a lot if you can read this and send me a mail back.
I'm working a lot in the proyect of WFF and WBBF Mexico.
I invited lots of friends and businessmen of course.
For joint in to the Federation, we have worked a lot in the Constitution of the WFF-WBBF federation in Mexico.
The first part of the project is have had the WFF-WBBF Championship in Mexico,
This first Competition I think so will be for the 1-st of November,
The place is a prestigious and beautiful place in Mexico.
This place is only used for the best shows on my country. The capacity of the place is about 2000 thousand people.
We are expecting that we could have about 200 athletes of all the country.
I need for all the Governmental and official tramits in Mexico.
Give me the confirmation letter to nomination for Mexico of WFF and WFFB. This is very important for us.
The third thing is the judges. I need your autorization for capacited some experienced people in judjing in the rules of qualification of WFF because I need theme por judge the Mexico Championship.
The four and the most important of my questions is about the WFF-WBBF Championship in Lituania on November 22.
We will select five or maybe six athletes for this.
Obviusly that will be the best athletes form Mexico in each category but I understand that your championship in Vilnius these time is only Pro and non amateur.
The level of my athletes is very high.
I will send you the curriculum and fotos of each one posibly athlete that could compete in this championship.
The fifth and very important to us is if you could came to Mexico to stay like an Honor invited in our event on November 1???
This will be wonderful.
Well, dear Edmundas, we want to tell You a lot of things.
I would be very glad if you give the answers as soon as possible.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano
VITALIJ ASOVSKIJ,
Poet, Drama Writer, Honorable Bodybuilding Trainer East Europe,
IGOR LARIONOV,
WFF-WBBF Official for South America, Mexico, Spain and Ukraine
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:VITALIJ ASOVSKIJ,
IGOR LARIONOV,

that are really honorable persons!
timoxa Wrote:
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:VITALIJ ASOVSKIJ,
IGOR LARIONOV,

that are really honorable persons!

that's fine :twisted:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Mexico.

Dear Edmundas:
I'm very glad to write you a few lines. I will appreciate a lot if you can read this and send me a mail back.
For joint in to the Federation, we have worked a lot in the Constitution of the WFF-WBBF federation in Mexico.
This place is only used for the best shows on my country. The capacity of the place is about 2000 thousand people.
Give me the confirmation letter to nomination for Mexico of WFF and WFFB. This is very important for us.
The third thing is the judges. I need your autorization for capacited some experienced people in judjing in the rules of qualification of WFF because I need theme por judge the Mexico Championship.
The four and the most important of my questions is about the WFF-WBBF Championship in Lituania on November 22.
Obviusly that will be the best athletes form Mexico in each category but I understand that your championship in Vilnius these time is only Pro and non amateur.
I will send you the curriculum and fotos of each one posibly athlete that could compete in this championship.
The fifth and very important to us is if you could came to Mexico to stay like an Honor invited in our event on November 1???
This will be wonderful.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano

Re.WFF-WBBF Mexico request:

Dear Edmundas:
This will be wonderful.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano

that's it!

Dear Edmundas:
This will be wonderful.
With all my friendship.
Dr. Manuel Solano

it would be a real power when Mexico starts moving..
GREETING Dr. Manuel Solano,

Great! Now we have an allies in Mexico to work with us in North America. Next, we hope to bring in Canada to make North America stronger.

In 2006 I and WFF-WBBF of North America worked with Mr. Juan Carlos Hernandez and his Coloso Classic event in Mexico City. His event was very good indeed with many athletes and a top notch venue with many exhibits. We sanction the big events and arranged three professional judges and a guest poser to fly in for the event. (See Stage photo with WFF Logo).

If we can do anything to help you please do not hesitate to contact us at newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net our website WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
This is the official site for North America. Canada-Mexico-USA.

Best of luck to you,
WE ARE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US.

Mike Glass
PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF NORTH AMERICA®
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
2006 MEXICO

MEXICO CITY 2006

It is an intrigue in Mexico now...
MICHAEL GLASS, President WFF-WBBF North America
EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, WFF-WBBF International President
ANDREJ BASOV, Pro Division Director WFF-WBBF
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:MICHAEL GLASS, President WFF-WBBF North America

a fine triple...!
Julianne Wrote:
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:MICHAEL GLASS, President WFF-WBBF North America

a fine triple...!

Is Mike Glass coming to Europe this year again?
Vice President WFF-WBBF International OLEG BURINSKIJ visited the National Olympic Committee Republic Belarus and had a meeting with the Secretary NOC Belarus GEORGIJ KATULIN.
Important international questions were spoken over and among them the possible WFF-WBBF International cooperation with NOC Belarus.