Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mr.Juanito Tai Jang (Korea).
He represents IFBB Korea.
They are planing to seek for WFF-International membership and start participating in WFF events this year.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mr.Juanito Tai Jang (Korea).
They are planing to seek for WFF-International membership and start participating in WFF events this year.

Fine!
Matthew Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Mr.Juanito Tai Jang (Korea).

Fine!

Though Korea is in contact with WFF-International for three years it has never participated in WFF events before.
We shall see how it will be this year.
Edita Sendriene Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:

Fine!

Though Korea is in contact with WFF-International for three years it has never participated in WFF events before.
We shall see how it will be this year.

Before a few years I have seen good Korea bodybuilders in light categories.
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from Bulgaria.
IFBB Bulgaria is split and a new Bulgaria Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation was organized.
As the new federation is supported by the Government of Bulgaria, it can not deal with unregistered unofficial organizations as NABBA of Ivan Dunbar, IBFA, WPF as well as the organization of Klaus Hoffmann.
WFF-International is the only one to go the official way.
Bulgaria federation decided to join WFF-International during the 2006 WFF Amateur Europe Championship (May 19-21, Moscow, Russia).
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from Bulgaria.
IFBB Bulgaria is split and a new Bulgaria Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation was organized.
As the new federation is supported by the Government of Bulgaria, it can not deal with unregistered unofficial organizations as NABBA of Ivan Dunbar, IBFA, WPF as well as the organization of Klaus Hoffmann.
Bulgaria federation decided to join WFF-International during the 2006 WFF Amateur Europe Championship (May 19-21, Moscow, Russia).

Perfect! WFF goes on growing!
stock Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a call from Bulgaria.

Bulgaria was very passive in all federations during the last years. Maybe WFF will help this country to start progressing in our sport?
dima Wrote:
stock Wrote:

Bulgaria was very passive in all federations during the last years. Maybe WFF will help this country to start progressing in our sport?

We shall see very soon in Moscow!
There will be many new faces at 2006 WFF Europe.
National TV Lithuania is planing to make a film about 5 times WFF World Champion Jolanta Mileriute.
Edita Sendriene Wrote:National TV Lithuania is planing to make a film about 5 times WFF World Champion Jolanta Mileriute.

That's great!
Johnson Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:National TV Lithuania is planing to make a film about 5 times WFF World Champion Jolanta Mileriute.

That's great!

Jolanta Mileriute
Tuse Wrote:
Johnson Wrote:

That's great!

Jolanta Mileriute

She is great!
Today WFF-International received some greetings from bodybuilders of a very small but very nice country:

Dear friends from WFF,
Thank you for the informations!!
Best regards Jean-Marie Bermer from Luxembourg
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International received some greetings from bodybuilders of a very small but very nice country:

Dear friends from WFF,

I love this country!
Nicole Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International received some greetings from bodybuilders of a very small but very nice country:

Dear friends from WFF,

I love this country!

It would be fine if team of Luxembourg could come to 2006 WFF Europe Championship in Moscow.
Anyway during the first half of the year this is the greatest amateur event in Europe!
timoxa Wrote:
Nicole Wrote:

Dear friends from WFF,

I love this country!

It would be fine if team of Luxembourg could come to 2006 WFF Europe Championship in Moscow.
Anyway during the first half of the year this is the greatest amateur event in Europe!

President WFF Russia Andrej Basov should send them invitation to Moscow!
I used know one very good bodybuilder from this country 20 years ago. But I do not remember the name now.
Andrej Basov knows about them and he promissed to invite these bodybuilders to Moscow.
STALNOJ BYK Wrote:Andrej Basov knows about them and he promissed to invite these bodybuilders to Moscow.

That's good!
Nicole Wrote:
STALNOJ BYK Wrote:Andrej Basov knows about them and he promissed to invite these bodybuilders to Moscow.

That's good!

As I know during last years Luxembourg did not participate in any federation. It is fine to hear something from them again!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from WFF official Ehab Nassar (Egypt) informing about the situation in the region.
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from WFF official Ehab Nassar (Egypt) informing about the situation in the region.

It seems WFF is everywhere!
As much as I enjoy and respect hard core bodybuilding and guys like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler and all the others giants who help me to fill my venues and seats.

It was Women’s Model Quest that I introduced to the Joe Weider's 2000 Olympia Expo stage that changed the sport forever. We were indeed ready for it after the IFBB, NPC and other federations allowed women to get so muscular. I love um but, when sponsors won’t even pay money they once did or T.V. put on their lens caps, we knew the party was slowing down.

Rachel Mc Lish, the first Ms. Olympia on the other hand was more like the Figure women of today. Lean with just the right amount of muscle. Rachel sold more books, courses and video’s than any other woman in bodybuilding, fitness and figure in history. We call it Women’s Figure and T.V. and multi Media love to cover it.

For the record: It was Rachel Mc Lish who allowed me to brake all US box office records and tie the 1985 Olympia attendance with 5000 paid fans at my huge event. Thanks Rachel!

My personal prediction is that Women’s Figure and Women’s Model Quest events could take over the Men’s portion of our industry within the next three to five years. We shall see.

Keep up the good work Jolanta Mileriute and all you beauties.

Mike WFF - USA
Mikeglass Wrote:As much as I enjoy and respect hard core bodybuilding and guys like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler and all the others giants who help me to fill my venues and seats.

It was Women’s Model Quest that I introduced to the Joe Weider's 2000 Olympia Expo stage that changed the sport forever. We were indeed ready for it after the IFBB, NPC and other federations allowed women to get so muscular. I love um but, when sponsors won’t even pay money they once did or T.V. put on their lens caps, we knew the party was slowing down.

Rachel Mc Lish, the first Ms. Olympia on the other hand was more like the Figure women of today. Lean with just the right amount of muscle. Rachel sold more books, courses and video’s than any other woman in bodybuilding, fitness and figure in history. We call it Women’s Figure and T.V. and multi Media love to cover it.

For the record: It was Rachel Mc Lish who allowed me to brake all US box office records and tie the 1985 Olympia attendance with 5000 paid fans at my huge event. Thanks Rachel!

My personal prediction is that Women’s Figure and Women’s Model Quest events could take over the Men’s portion of our industry within the next three to five years. We shall see.

Keep up the good work Jolanta Mileriute and all you beauties.

Mike WFF - USA

Michael, when you will come to Moscow, you will see that WFF goes this way exactly!
Anyway today WFF-International does in reality all what you have told to Joe Weider in 2000!
Rachel always was one of the women (and men!) sport icons. Her training courses were copied by lots of women in our countries.
She has a well trained figure but (what is the most important) and at the same time very feminine, sexy and attractive.
Daubaras Edmundas Wrote:Rachel always was one of the women (and men!) sport icons. Her training courses were copied by lots of women in our countries.
She has a well trained figure but (what is the most important) and at the same time very feminine, sexy and attractive.

The same was in our country too!
brother Wrote:
Daubaras Edmundas Wrote:Rachel always was one of the women (and men!) sport icons. Her training courses were copied by lots of women in our countries.

The same was in our country too!

Rachel is super!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Marocco, asking the WFF membership:

KINGDOOM MOROCCO
PRESIDENT OF THE MOROCCAN ROYAL FEDERATION OF CULTURAL PHYSICAL POWERLIFTING ARMWRESTLING

HONORABLE CHAIRMAN WFF-INTERNATIONAL!
OBJECT: REQUEST FOR TEAM PARTICIPATION IN EARLIEST COMPETITION
YOUR HONOR DEAR SIR
WE THE MOROCCAN ROYAL FEDERATION OF CULTURAL PHYSICAL POWERLIFTING ARMWRESTLING WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED OFFICIALLY TO COMPLETE ON THE LEVEL OF THE IN INTERNATIONAL RELATION IN COMPTING WITH OUR OUT S TANDING ATHLETES ON ALL LEVELS IN THE DICIPLINE OF ARMWRESTLING POWERLIFTING CULTURAL PHYSICAL.
OUR TEAM IS COMPOSED OF 12 ATHLETES WITH ACCOMPAINEMENT OF COACHES I AS PRESIDENT AND MY PRESENTIF.
WE WILL APPRECIATE KINDLY THAT YOU WILL FORWARD TO AN OFFICIAL INVITATION FOR THE WHOLE TEAM. BACKED UP WITH AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AS IT S A REQUIREMENT HERE TO OBTAIN VISAS.A LONG ENTRY FORMS AND PROFILES.
MEANWILLE WE WILL ASSUME AND ABORD ALL EXPENSES RELATED TO OUR TEMPORARY STADING IN COMPETION.
HOPPING AND LOCKING FOR THE BEST RELATION BETWEEN OUR TO ORGANISATIONS IN THE MOST CONSTRUCTIVE PROGRESS.

RESPECT FAITHFULLY
YOURS
THE PRESIDENT
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Marocco, asking the WFF membership:

KINGDOOM MOROCCO
PRESIDENT OF THE MOROCCAN ROYAL FEDERATION OF CULTURAL PHYSICAL POWERLIFTING ARMWRESTLING

HONORABLE CHAIRMAN WFF-INTERNATIONAL!
OBJECT: REQUEST FOR TEAM PARTICIPATION IN EARLIEST COMPETITION
YOUR HONOR DEAR SIR
WE THE MOROCCAN ROYAL FEDERATION OF CULTURAL PHYSICAL POWERLIFTING ARMWRESTLING WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED OFFICIALLY TO COMPLETE ON THE LEVEL OF THE IN INTERNATIONAL RELATION IN COMPTING WITH OUR OUT S TANDING ATHLETES ON ALL LEVELS IN THE DICIPLINE OF ARMWRESTLING POWERLIFTING CULTURAL PHYSICAL.
OUR TEAM IS COMPOSED OF 12 ATHLETES WITH ACCOMPAINEMENT OF COACHES I AS PRESIDENT AND MY PRESENTIF.
WE WILL APPRECIATE KINDLY THAT YOU WILL FORWARD TO AN OFFICIAL INVITATION FOR THE WHOLE TEAM. BACKED UP WITH AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AS IT S A REQUIREMENT HERE TO OBTAIN VISAS.A LONG ENTRY FORMS AND PROFILES.
MEANWILLE WE WILL ASSUME AND ABORD ALL EXPENSES RELATED TO OUR TEMPORARY STADING IN COMPETION.
HOPPING AND LOCKING FOR THE BEST RELATION BETWEEN OUR TO ORGANISATIONS IN THE MOST CONSTRUCTIVE PROGRESS.

RESPECT FAITHFULLY
YOURS
THE PRESIDENT
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI

Interesting!