Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2009 FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING
Today we received a call from Slovakia.
The 2009 WFF-WBBF “Universe” organizers spoke about the preparations to the contest. They want to set a n advertizing film on Slovakia TV about the contest and competitors.
When in Austria next weekend they will meet the WFF-WBBF International heads and then speak about the details and exact participants too: what countries will come, what competitors will compete.
At the moment we have confirmations from France, Austria, Germany, England, Slovakia, Czech, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
Fare away countries and continents are not invited as they should participate at the WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro Championships in Estonia and Russia.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a call from Slovakia.
The 2009 WFF-WBBF “Universe” organizers spoke about the preparations to the contest. They want to set a n advertizing film on Slovakia TV about the contest and competitors.
When in Austria next weekend they will meet the WFF-WBBF International heads and then speak about the details and exact participants too: what countries will come, what competitors will compete.
At the moment we have confirmations from France, Austria, Germany, England, Slovakia, Czech, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
Fare away countries and continents are not invited as they should participate at the WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro Championships in Estonia and Russia.

Great!
Today in Vilnius and Trakai were meetings of WFF-WBBF leaders and specific officials where the 2010 EU projects were spoken over.
The WFF-WBBF will start the first 2010 EU project in November.
Rosalia Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a call from Slovakia.

Great!

television is good. many people can see this nice sport.
Today we received a letter from UK.
President WFF-WBBF UK DAYO AUDI writes:

----- Original Message -----
To: info@wff.lt
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:11 PM
Subject: Model Fitness.
We are upgrading our site at the moment and when it is all finished I hope to put on a number of pics of the Model Fitness athletes. I spoke to Ed about this many months ago and he said it was Ok. As you can see I have created a section for WFF/WBBF on the site. I will contact you again nearer the time as I may need some info about their contest wins, etc etc.
Regards,

Dayo Audi,
WBBF Mr Universe
IFBB Pro
Director
SPN (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01924 37 37 53
www.sportspn.co.uk
www.vitargo.co.uk
www.vitargo-direct.co.uk
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from UK.

We are upgrading our site at the moment and when it is all finished I hope to put on a number of pics of the Model Fitness athletes. I spoke to Ed about this many months ago and he said it was Ok. As you can see I have created a section for WFF/WBBF on the site. I will contact you again nearer the time as I may need some info about their contest wins, etc etc.
Regards,

Dayo Audi,
WBBF Mr Universe
IFBB Pro
Director
SPN (UK) Ltd
www.sportspn.co.uk
www.vitargo.co.uk
www.vitargo-direct.co.uk

DAYO AUDI (UK)
edita_wff Wrote:

Regards,

Dayo Audi,
WBBF Mr Universe
IFBB Pro
Director
SPN (UK) Ltd
www.sportspn.co.uk
www.vitargo.co.uk
www.vitargo-direct.co.uk

DAYO AUDI (UK)

this is something new in uk
Philip Wrote:
WBBF WORLD BODYBUILDING LEGEND MIKE MITCHELL writes:

Dear Edmundas
I have just picked up a new exiting film I need ALL my loyal supporters in the WFF to join my Facebook fan club site and support me
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24...ref=search#
This is a really big challenge and I need all the help I can get
Can you send to ALL international Presedents
I NEED TO SHOW BODYBUILDERS SUPPORT THEIR OWN
I am being challenged that bodybuilders are selfish and ONLY support themselves
Like never before I NEED the support of you and the Federation
Your Living Legend
Mike
Capt Mike Mitchell BSc MBA
Tel +90 530 527 3200
+44 751 275 1626
Web www.iron-mike-mitchell.com
IMDB www.imdb.com/name/nm2396944/
Spotlight www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/1419-8942-0081
www.ukscreen.com/cast/ironmike
5xWBBF World Champion &
2x WBBF Mr Universe

I HAVE HEARD OF HIM...

He is a real MAN!
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Estonia. WFF-WBBF Estonia leader ALEKSANDR SEVCOV informed, that the preparations to the 2009 Amateur World Championship goes well.
Organizing committee works very hard, athletes are being collected by the trainers.

FOTO:
Aleksandr Sevcov (Estonia)

he is looking like a good bodybuilder!
Today the Vice President WFF-WBBF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA visited International Headquarters.
We have spoken about the nearest optimistic autumn contest plans of Russia.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today the Vice President WFF-WBBF Russia SVETLANA PUGACIOVA visited International Headquarters.
We have spoken about the nearest optimistic autumn contest plans of Russia.

FOTO:
Vice President WFF-WBBF Russia
SVETLANA PUGACIOVA
Flex Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Estonia. WFF-WBBF Estonia leader ALEKSANDR SEVCOV informed, that the preparations to the 2009 Amateur World Championship goes well.
Organizing committee works very hard, athletes are being collected by the trainers.

FOTO:
Aleksandr Sevcov (Estonia)

he is looking like a good bodybuilder!

yes, he was a good bodybuilder. no hw tries to be good in organizing competitions.
ASIA NEWS
Today we received the latest Sri Lanka WFF-WBBF poster:
Coming back from Austria WFF-WBBF delegation stopped in Prague, Cyech to meet President WFF-WBBF Czech MARTIN KUTA and the Head Finance Committee City Prague Hr. PETER HULINSKI.
Today we received a letter from California, USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS sends us some pictures.
Life in USA means not only fire disasters…
Today we received a call from Germany.
Old Russia bodybuilding organizer VLADIMIR SUBOV lives in Germany.
He would like to come back to sport and to assist our German WFF-WBBF officials in their work.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Germany.
Old Russia bodybuilding organizer VLADIMIR SUBOV lives in Germany.
He would like to come back to sport and to assist our German WFF-WBBF officials in their work.

FOTO
VLADIMIR SUBOV (Germany)
Yesterday and today we received calls from Slovakia, Russia and Estonia.
National WFF-WBBF Officials LIUBOMIR MARTINKA (Slovakia), SVETLANA PUGACIOVA (Russia), ALEKSANDR SEVCOV (Estonia) informed about the preparations to the coming International WFF-WBBF events and about the national teams to participate at them. All of them are very optimistic.
Today we received a call from Serbia.
WFF-WBBF Serbia Officials informed about the sport situation in the country.
They told us about the Serbia federation intentions to participate at all coming 2009 WFF-WBBF International events (Austria, Czech, Slovakia, Estonia and Russia), starting next week in Graz (Austria).
All participating sportsmen in Graz will live in the “Paradise” hotel, where the museum of ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER is placed.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a call from Serbia.
They told us about the Serbia federation intentions to participate at all coming 2009 WFF-WBBF International events (Austria, Czech, Slovakia, Estonia and Russia), starting next week in Graz (Austria).
All participating sportsmen in Graz will live in the “Paradise” hotel, where the museum of ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER is placed.

FOTO
ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC (Serbia)
wff_edita Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a call from Serbia.

FOTO
ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC (Serbia)

that will be fine!
Today we received information from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed,
Paraguay is working very hard with us – WFF-WBBF!!!
Best wishes,
Jorge
Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
WFF-WBBF Ukraine Official OLEG PISKUN informed, that 22 Ukraine sportsmen are planning to participate at the WFF-WBBF Events this autumn:

Уважаемый Господин Президент!
Сообщаем Вам,что на данный момент к соревнованиям готовятся:
Бодибилдинг-мужчины 6 спортсменов
Бодибилдинг-юниоры 2 спортсмена
Фитнесс муфчины 1 спортсмен
Фитнес женщины 7 спортсменов
Фитнес дети 6 спортсменов
Представители 3 человека
Планируют ли организаторы проводить категорию спортивного фитнеса ("Мистер Адонис"), как в Клайпеде весной.
Олег Пискун.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
WFF-WBBF Ukraine Official OLEG PISKUN informed, that 22 Ukraine sportsmen are planning to participate at the WFF-WBBF Events this autumn:

Уважаемый Господин Президент!
Сообщаем Вам,что на данный момент к соревнованиям готовятся:
Бодибилдинг-мужчины 6 спортсменов
Бодибилдинг-юниоры 2 спортсмена
Фитнесс муфчины 1 спортсмен
Фитнес женщины 7 спортсменов
Фитнес дети 6 спортсменов
Представители 3 человека
Планируют ли организаторы проводить категорию спортивного фитнеса ("Мистер Адонис"), как в Клайпеде весной.
Олег Пискун.

FOTO
OLEG PISKUN (Ukraine)
Lithuania bodybuilders live and work in the UK.
Today we received a letter from Mexico:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
Once again I‘m writting you on behalf of Mr. Manuel Solano to confirm that the WFF-WBBF Mr. North America Championships Mexico 2009 will take place on November, the theatre will be: teatro San Jerónimo located in Mexico City.
We are planning to give to the best 3 athletes a ticket to the WFF-WBBF Universe event that will take place in november.
I will keep you posted.
Please recive the best wishes from Mr. Manuel Solano.
Sincerly,
Alexandra López
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Mexico:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
Once again I‘m writting you on behalf of Mr. Manuel Solano to confirm that the WFF-WBBF Mr. North America Championships Mexico 2009 will take place on November, the theatre will be: teatro San Jerónimo located in Mexico City.
We are planning to give to the best 3 athletes a ticket to the WFF-WBBF Universe event that will take place in november.
I will keep you posted.
Please recive the best wishes from Mr. Manuel Solano.
Sincerly,
Alexandra López

FOTO
President WFF-WBBF Mexico Dr. MANUEL SOLANO
Today we received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI informed about the situation in the country.
Next weekend he will come with the national team to the WFF contest in Austria.
Poland will participate at the WFF International contest in Turkey, 2009 WFF-WBBF “Universe” in Slovakia and World Amateur Championship in Estonia.
Best Polish fitness and bodybuilding sportsmen will take part in the events.
All Polish Bodybuilding Magazines are collaborating with the WFF-WBBF federation.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI informed about the situation in the country.
Next weekend he will come with the national team to the WFF contest in Austria.
Poland will participate at the WFF International contest in Turkey, 2009 WFF-WBBF “Universe” in Slovakia and World Amateur Championship in Estonia.
Best Polish fitness and bodybuilding sportsmen will take part in the events.
All Polish Bodybuilding Magazines are collaborating with the WFF-WBBF federation.

INTERNATIONAL TOP OFFICIALS
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI,
2008, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Today we received a letter from the UK.
Owner and Publisher of the World‘s Oldest Bodybuilding magazine „Health & Strength“ (issued in the UK till now from 1898) ROY EDWARDS writes:

royedwards@austwick.org
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: WFF photos-2
Dear Ed,
Thank you for all your recent updates regarding the WFF - I am always pleased to hear of the developments in your Federation.
Do you think you could send me a CD of recent photographs of your latest WFF competitions, as I would like to include some of your athletes in future issues of Health & Strength magazine.
Many thanks.
My good wishes, as always,
Roy.

FOTO
A number of top WFF-WBBF sportsmen were on the cover pages of this great magazine before: Pro and Am World and Europe Champions, “Amber Prix International” Champions.