Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2010 FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING
Today we received information from Germany.
President WFF-WBBF Germany MARKUS KITTNER informs:

Hallo Ed,
Die neue Homepage der WFF Germany ist online.
www.wff-germany.de
Viele Grüsse,
Markus

Von meinem iPhone gesendet=
Today we received a letter from Venezuela sportsman (she is in Denmark now) JOSEFA TARICHE:

Dear Edmundas, WFF, WBBF, and to all of them now I know they work for make this organisation the best place for atlethes from all over the world.
I want to send a late happy new year to you and a big thank for the year 2009 and for let me make my dream come true, for meeting great people and for the first time coming to east europe.
I will start my preparation in january 17 and I will look forward to see you againg and compete as much as I have the possibility in the WFF WBBF in 2010.
I look forward to do a great job this year.
Thank you :-)
Kindly Josefa
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Venezuela sportsman (she is in Denmark now) JOSEFA TARICHE:

Dear Edmundas, WFF, WBBF, and to all of them now I know they work for make this organisation the best place for atlethes from all over the world.
I want to send a late happy new year to you and a big thank for the year 2009 and for let me make my dream come true, for meeting great people and for the first time coming to east europe.
I will start my preparation in january 17 and I will look forward to see you againg and compete as much as I have the possibility in the WFF WBBF in 2010.
I look forward to do a great job this year.
Thank you :-)
Kindly Josefa
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received information from Germany.
President WFF-WBBF Germany MARKUS KITTNER informs:

Hallo Ed,
Die neue Homepage der WFF Germany ist online.
www.wff-germany.de
Viele Grüsse,
Markus

Major City Klaipeda RIMANTAS TARASKEVICIUS gives Award Diploma to the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS for his efforts growing “The Best City Klaipeda Sportsmen”.
The 31-st issue of the WFF-WBBF International Magazine is under development:
Today we received a letter from Italy. Italian bodybuilding organizer VITTORIO PANZERI writes:

Dear Edmundas,
presently we are planning the dates of the competitions we are willing to organize in Italy in 2010.
In order to coordinate our efforts for successful competitions,
I would like to have a detailed list of the ones you are organizing, so that I can also send some atletes to your events, as well as you could will to send your competitors to ours.
Look forward to hear from you.
Regards
Vittorio Panzeri
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Italy. Italian bodybuilding organizer VITTORIO PANZERI writes:

Dear Edmundas,
presently we are planning the dates of the competitions we are willing to organize in Italy in 2010.
In order to coordinate our efforts for successful competitions,
I would like to have a detailed list of the ones you are organizing, so that I can also send some atletes to your events, as well as you could will to send your competitors to ours.
Look forward to hear from you.
Regards
Vittorio Panzeri

FOTO
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Italia WFF-WBBF Official VITTORIO PANZERI
Today we received a letter from Canada. A Canada Gym Owner and contest organizer DWIGHT NELSON plans to participate with his Canada team at the WFF-WBBF International events:

Hi, Edmundas,
I would love to give your federation a try.
I have many a clients who I am sure would enjoy the experience.
Are all your events overseas?
Just wondering beacouse we do allot of shows at here at the studio.
Last year we competed in 14 events.
Love the sport.
Today we received a letter from Germany. President WFF-WBBF Germany MARKUS KITTNER informed, that National Team Germany have ordered air tickets to participate at the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship.

Hallo Ed,
Ist der Termin für die EM in Klaipeda vom 7.5-9.5 zu 100% sicher?
Wenn Ja würde ich für das Deutsche Team gleich die Flüge buchen.
Viele Grüsse
Markus
www.wff-germany.de

wff_edita Wrote:The 31-st issue of the WFF-WBBF International Magazine is under development:
Klaipeda City major RIMANTAS TARASKEVICIUS awarded the best 2009 WFF-WBBF sportsmen that represented the City.

FOTO
NIKOLAJ BUTYLKIN, PAVEL BUDIUK
wff_edita Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:The 31-st issue of the WFF-WBBF International Magazine is under development:

Today we received a call from the Central Lithuania Martynas Mazvydas Library. The library informed that all Lithuania basic libraries are waiting for the 31-st issue of the WFF-WBBF International magazine “Sport of Fitness and Bodybuilding”. It is a tradition that the WFF-WBBF presents it’s magazines to all basic country libraries.
Today we received a call from Russia. President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV informed, that he plans to come a few days before the International Trainers Seminar to Klaipeda (Lithuania) and after to participate at the Seminar in Daugavpils (Latvia).
Today we received a letter from Serbia. WFF Model Fitness Star KSENIA DUNDERSKI reminds about herself and her ambitious plans for 2010.
Today we received the IFBB doping information from Asia to publish here:

On Tue, 1/12/10, Jeng Neng Liao <jengliao@gmail.com> wrote:
Subject: Doping in 2009 world games
To: "Priscila" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: husain@ocasia.org, nfo@agfisonline.com, marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org, sec@worldgames-iwga.org, ettlin@sportaccord.com, nolvenn.duray@sportaccord.com, vinod@ocasia.org, info@agfisonline.com, emilliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, worldgames@wxs.nl
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 4:02 PM

Dear Preseident Santonja,
Hope you are doing fine and have a good new year.
I would like to bring your attention to the doping offence of
bodybuilding in 2009 World Games in Kaohsiung.
Bodybuilding was the most serious event in doping offence in Kaohsiung
World Games. There are six bodybuilders comprised of three countries,
namely Brazil, Qatar, and Ukraine tested positive in doping. KOC and
Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee both received report from WADA about
this serious offence. Wada and World Games Association had also passed
this info to IFBB so far as I understand. However, it seems no
movement or action to be taken by IFBB to redress and correct the
result as far as everyone's concerned.
The gold medalist of 80kg category from Ukraine was tested positive
and therefore the silver medalist from Chinese Taipei should assume
the gold medal. This is very serious issue not only to this
bodybuilder but also to the whole country of Taiwan. The whole Taiwan
knows it and the whole bodybuilding world knows it too. I hope you can
take necessary action as soon as possible before it could become a
serious scandal in bodybuilding world.
I have waited so long but can't help writing you and ask you for the
correction. Taiwan and the whole bodybuilding world is all waiting
for your correction. Please do the required movement.
Sincerely Yours,
Jeng Liao
E.Sendriene Wrote:Today we received the IFBB doping information from Asia to publish here:

On Tue, 1/12/10, Jeng Neng Liao <jengliao@gmail.com> wrote:
Subject: Doping in 2009 world games
To: "Priscila" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: husain@ocasia.org, nfo@agfisonline.com, marilyn.malenfant@wada-ama.org, sec@worldgames-iwga.org, ettlin@sportaccord.com, nolvenn.duray@sportaccord.com, vinod@ocasia.org, info@agfisonline.com, emilliano.simonelli@wada-ama.org, worldgames@wxs.nl
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 4:02 PM

Dear Preseident Santonja,
Hope you are doing fine and have a good new year.
I would like to bring your attention to the doping offence of
bodybuilding in 2009 World Games in Kaohsiung.
Bodybuilding was the most serious event in doping offence in Kaohsiung
World Games. There are six bodybuilders comprised of three countries,
namely Brazil, Qatar, and Ukraine tested positive in doping. KOC and
Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee both received report from WADA about
this serious offence. Wada and World Games Association had also passed
this info to IFBB so far as I understand. However, it seems no
movement or action to be taken by IFBB to redress and correct the
result as far as everyone's concerned.
The gold medalist of 80kg category from Ukraine was tested positive
and therefore the silver medalist from Chinese Taipei should assume
the gold medal. This is very serious issue not only to this
bodybuilder but also to the whole country of Taiwan. The whole Taiwan
knows it and the whole bodybuilding world knows it too. I hope you can
take necessary action as soon as possible before it could become a
serious scandal in bodybuilding world.
I have waited so long but can't help writing you and ask you for the
correction. Taiwan and the whole bodybuilding world is all waiting
for your correction. Please do the required movement.
Sincerely Yours,
Jeng Liao

Further to the announcement here by the International World Games Association (IWGA) of 16 September 20009 regarding violations of the Anti-Doping Rules at The World Games 2009 Kaohsiung, TPE, the IWGA Anti-Doping Panel decided on the following measures taken against the athletes concerned at its meeting on 26 October 2009 in Offenbach, GER:

--- Beila Balog, Ukraine, BodyBuilding, tested positive twice on various anabolics steriods, dueretics and SERMs, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and suspended permanently (ineligible for lifetime) from The World Games in view of the great number of forbidden substances found in his sample.

--- Istvan Bardosi, Hungary, Sumo, tested positive on masking agent/diuretic, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and payment of 3.000 euro to IWGA by his International Federation for the costs of handling the case.

--- Kamal Abdulsalam Abdulrahman, Qatar, BodyBuilding, tested positive on tamoxifen (SERMs), disqualification of his results at The World Games - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices

--- Sarmento Luiz, Brazil, BodyBuilding, tested positive on various anabolic steroids, tamoxifen, SERMs, testosterone, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and suspended permanently (ineligible for lifetime) from The World Games in view of the great number of forbidden substances found in his sample.

--- Oleksandr Bilous, Ukraine, BodyBuilding, tested positive on various masking agents/diuretics and testosterone, disqualification of his results at The World Games 2009 - incl. forfaiture of medals and prices and suspended permanently (ineligible for lifetime) from The World Games in view of the great number of forbidden substances found in his sample.
Today we received information from Iceland. WFF-WBBF Official in Iceland DONATAS ADOMAVICIUS works hard collecting the Iceland Team to the 2010 WFF-WBBF International contests.
Today we ordered the Lithuanian Christian University palace for the 2010 WFF=-WBBF Europe Championships, that will be held in Klaipeda.
Today we received a letter from Portugal.
A famous Portugal bodybuilder ROB REINALDO plans to participate at the 2010 WBBF events:

Hi Ed, don't know if you still remember me. i was in touch with you for while. you gave me the permission to compete as pro in wff, just the dates at the shows don't collide with my calender at the time.
im up for it if you keep me updated at the pro shows i appreciated.
MOVING AHEAD
Today we received a call from some certain people who stay behind the International Bodybuilding for decades. We have spoken on the common future work with International WFF-WBBF federation, that seems to them the most serious, as well we have spoken about the future financial International Bodybuilding deals, amateurs and pros, various federations and their leaders, remembered Ivan Dunbar, Ben Weider, Serge Nubret, Rafael Santonja and other International VIP sport persons. If all goes well very soon the International Bodybuilding Sport will face the permanent changes. Let us see how it goes…
Today we received a letter from India:

To: info@wff.lt
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:50 PM
Subject: wants to be yours associates

President WFF-WBBF International
Edmundas Daubaras
Dear sir,
I am sandeep chander from (Punjab) India . I registered myself with you last day.
Now these days here in India bodybuilding game become very costly and future less because of bodybuilding associations in India . Bodybuilders are comes only from rich families. And in India you can get duplicate copy of any international supplement. We want to change it. In February we are going to organize national level bodybuilding competition. We don’t want to get the part of Indian bodybuilding association. Because Indian bodybuilding associations gets more benefits from government and sponsors, and players get nothing, only winning trophy and little bit bucks. So we want to change it like cricket in India . Our partners are Doctors, pharmacists, property dealers and many more. So we want to be yours associate.
We want to make new bodybuilding association in India affiliated by you. So I am mailing you. We are very serious. You may check us.
We will be waiting for your answer.
Thank you very much
Sandeep Chander
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:MOVING AHEAD
Today we received a call from some certain people who stay behind the International Bodybuilding for decades. We have spoken on the common future work with International WFF-WBBF federation, that seems to them the most serious, as well we have spoken about the future financial International Bodybuilding deals, amateurs and pros, various federations and their leaders, remembered Ivan Dunbar, Ben Weider, Serge Nubret, Rafael Santonja and other International VIP sport persons. If all goes well very soon the International Bodybuilding Sport will face the permanent changes. Let us see how it goes…

As You can see serious people are around to work with the WFF-WBBF International and it needs to be spoken over. Especially when so serious long lasting International Contracts are on the way.
Today we received a letter from USA.
2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur „Universe“ will be held on November 19-20 in California.

Hello Ed,
This is our official dates for the WFF-WBBF Amateur & Novice Universe California.
We did all we can to stay with the dates.
We are waiting a signed proclamation from Arnold.
More to come!
Mike Glass WFF-WBBF President North America
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from USA.
2010 WFF-WBBF Amateur „Universe“ will be held on November 19-20 in California.

Hello Ed,
This is our official dates for the WFF-WBBF Amateur & Novice Universe California.
We did all we can to stay with the dates.
We are waiting a signed proclamation from Arnold.
More to come!
Mike Glass WFF-WBBF President North America
Today we had a nice correspondence with a famous Italian bodybuilding leader FRANCESCO DE NARDO.
FRANCESCO DE NARDO is the President of the Italian Bodybuilding Federation, which is recognized by the National Committee of Italy.
We have spoken on various federations, contests, athletes and about the future collaboration with the WFF-WBBF International.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from India:

To: info@wff.lt
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:50 PM
Subject: wants to be yours associates

President WFF-WBBF International
Edmundas Daubaras
Dear sir,
I am sandeep chander from (Punjab) India . I registered myself with you last day.
Now these days here in India bodybuilding game become very costly and future less because of bodybuilding associations in India . Bodybuilders are comes only from rich families. And in India you can get duplicate copy of any international supplement. We want to change it. In February we are going to organize national level bodybuilding competition. We don’t want to get the part of Indian bodybuilding association. Because Indian bodybuilding associations gets more benefits from government and sponsors, and players get nothing, only winning trophy and little bit bucks. So we want to change it like cricket in India . Our partners are Doctors, pharmacists, property dealers and many more. So we want to be yours associate.
We want to make new bodybuilding association in India affiliated by you. So I am mailing you. We are very serious. You may check us.
We will be waiting for your answer.
Thank you very much
Sandeep Chander

Unbelievable matters: India made some problems for us last year. Now India officials ask us to do some juridic work and invite the WFF-WBBF Delegation to visit India in February. Let us see what happens this time......