Čia prieš porą mėnesių Bratislavoje.

Vėl keliauja!
Prieš du metus Vilniuje:
Darius D. Wrote:Prieš du metus Vilniuje:

Riabova geriausia.nors ir jauniausia. bet maladiec pana
vakare Wrote:
Darius D. Wrote:Prieš du metus Vilniuje:

Riabova geriausia.nors ir jauniausia. bet maladiec pana

matysim, kaip bus siais metais Vilniuje!
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos.
Nacionalinė PAR federacija pareiškė norą įstoti į tarptautinė WFF:

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
1. Could a National federation like South Africa join the WFF?
2. Affiliation fees of a National federation?
3. The categories or divisions, both men and women, of the WFF?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
5. How many athletes entered at world championships?
I am looking forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.
Kind regards
DDD
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos.

Dear Edmundas
I am the President of ... South Africa. We are hosting about fifteen shows all over South Africa per year including our provincial and national championships where a national team is selected and send to the Universe Physique Championships to give our athletes international exposure.
Could you please give me more information on your federation the WFF regarding the following?
4. How many countries are affiliated to the WFF, and do they all send a national team to your world championships?
Kind regards
DDD

WFF federacijos prezidento atsakymas:

This is the answer of the WFF-International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS:
Dear Sir,
I am very glad to have a letter from a country as South Africa. I know that people like our sport in Your country.
Acc. Your questions:
1.Yes, You can join WFF-International very easy: just come to WFF World Championships.
(the nearest official International events:
- WFF Amateur World Championships, supported by the Government Russia, November 10-12, Tver-Moscow, Russia, 96 Categories and age groups;
- WFF Pro World Championships, supported by the Government Lithuania, November 24-26, Vilnius, Lithuania, 4 Pro Categories, 2 for Women and 2 for Men)
2.WFF-International is the only one in the World Social Non Profit International Sport Organization.
All other Federations, Associations etc. are private properties (firms) of private persons or even they have no official registration and are just groups of friends who make contests.
There is no affiliation fee in WFF.
3.Categories, age groups etc. I will send You soon with separate e.mail
4.There are 72 countries-members of WFF-International now. Last WFF Amateur World Championships (2005, Vilnius, Lithuania) was supported by the Government Lithuania. It collected 742 athletes from 32 countries (www.wff.lt)
In case You will give us Your post address, we will send You a few WFF magazines in English.
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos.

Dear Edmundas
Kind regards
DDD

Dear Sir,
I am very glad to have a letter from a country as South Africa. I know that people like our sport in Your country.
Acc. Your questions:
1.Yes, You can join WFF-International very easy: just come to WFF World Championships.
- WFF Amateur World Championships, supported by the Government Russia, November 10-12, Tver-Moscow, Russia, 96 Categories and age groups;
- WFF Pro World Championships, supported by the Government Lithuania, November 24-26, Vilnius, Lithuania, 4 Pro Categories, 2 for Women and 2 for Men)
2.WFF-International is the only one in the World Social Non Profit International Sport Organization.
All other Federations, Associations etc. are private properties (firms) of private persons or even they have no official registration and are just groups of friends who make contests.
4.There are 72 countries-members of WFF-International now. Last WFF Amateur World Championships (2005, Vilnius, Lithuania) was supported by the Government Lithuania. It collected 742 athletes from 32 countries (www.wff.lt)
In case You will give us Your post address, we will send You a few WFF magazines in English.
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras

Gerai pasakyta!
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Kind regards
DDD

Dear Sir,
Acc. Your questions:
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras

skelta is peties :arrow:
Niceboy29 Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Kind regards
DDD

Dear Sir,
Acc. Your questions:
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras

skelta is peties :arrow:

Skelta, kaip ir priklauso!
Ruošiant tarptautinės WFF federacijos prezidento EDMUNDO DAUBARO vizitą į Jungtinius Arabų Emiratus, derinti darbinių klausimų šį savaitgalį į Lietuvą atvyksta šios šalies atstovai.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
WFF pasaulio čempionas SIGITAS GRIŠKĖNAS 2000 m. Europos čempionate apdivanoja kategoriją.
E.Sendriene Wrote:WFF pasaulio čempionas SIGITAS GRIŠKĖNAS 2000 m. Europos čempionate apdivanoja kategoriją.

Atsimenu, Vilnius tai metais isstate labai dedele komanda.
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Ruošiant tarptautinės WFF federacijos prezidento EDMUNDO DAUBARO vizitą į Jungtinius Arabų Emiratus, derinti darbinių klausimų šį savaitgalį į Lietuvą atvyksta šios šalies atstovai.

Įdomios tų arabų vizitkes: iškarto pateikia informaciją.
Sendriene Edita Wrote:
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Ruošiant tarptautinės WFF federacijos prezidento EDMUNDO DAUBARO vizitą į Jungtinius Arabų Emiratus, derinti darbinių klausimų šį savaitgalį į Lietuvą atvyksta šios šalies atstovai.

palmė viską pasako...
Birute Wrote:
Sendriene Edita Wrote:

palmė viską pasako...

Jo, pavarot jus cia biski!
WFF atstovas Arabų šalims HASSAN AL SAKA (JAE),
absoliutus NABBA profesionalų "Universe" čempionas
E.Sendriene Wrote:WFF atstovas Arabų šalims HASSAN AL SAKA (JAE),
absoliutus NABBA profesionalų "Universe" čempionas

geras.
Šitos mergaitės figūrėlė buvo WFF emblemos kūrimo idejiniu pagrindu
E.Sendriene Wrote:Šitos mergaitės figūrėlė buvo WFF emblemos kūrimo idejiniu pagrindu

kas ji?
Birute Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Šitos mergaitės figūrėlė buvo WFF emblemos kūrimo idejiniu pagrindu

kas ji?

Italė
Dita Wrote:
Birute Wrote:

kas ji?

Italė

O tiksliau?
2000 m. WFF Europos čempionatas. Priekyje MARIKAS STEFANOVIČIUS

grazios blauzdos
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Prancūzijos.
Prancūzai norėtų paremti WFF jaunimo čempionatą:

Good morning,
I'm a private person in France and I am used to support financially young bodybuilders up to 16. If you see a possibility to develop a partnership with me, please let me know it so that we discuss this further.
Thanks in advance
Pierre
Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Prancūzijos.

Good morning,
I'm a private person in France and I am used to support financially young bodybuilders up to 16. If you see a possibility to develop a partnership with me, please let me know it so that we discuss this further.
Thanks in advance
Pierre
Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.

Great!
Nicole Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Prancūzijos.

Good morning,
Thanks in advance
Pierre

Great!

Prancūzai, kaip ir Maiklas Glasas ir Filizola pradeda rašinėti po visus forumus...
CARLA DUNLAP (Miss Olympia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (WFF-International President), CATHEY PALIO (IFBB Pro Competitor). Leningrad, Russia, 1988
Sendriene E. Wrote:CARLA DUNLAP (Miss Olympia), EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS (WFF-International President), CATHEY PALIO (IFBB Pro Competitor). Leningrad, Russia, 1988

Ir tokiu nuotrauku atsiranda dar...