Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
WFF-WBBF Šiaurės Amerikoje
wff_edita Wrote:Sprendžiant iš šiandien gauto laiško iš JAV WFF federacijos prezidento MAIKLO GLASO, greitai turėsime labai gerų naujienų iš Amerikos:

I have some very important new's but can't say nothing yet!
I will let the WFF members know soon.
Mike________________
Mike Glass President WFF North America
EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net

kai bus informacija, duokit zinia... :roll:
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV WFF prezidento MAIKLO GLASO.
Artimiausiu metu jis ruošiasi pasirašyti bendradarbiavimo sutartį su 8 kartus "Miss Olympia" komercinio turnyro čempione LENDA MURRAY.
Lendai patinka WFF:

From: "Lenda Murray" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: to Lenda Murray from WFF President Mike Glass
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:40:55 -0800
Mike,
What you are doing for the sport of bodybuilding is quite impressive. I want to thank you for stepping outside lines to be and creating real competition across the board. Please continue on your quest. Only pioneers like you make the sport better for us all. The WBF, owned by Jim Macmahon changed the sport and put money in most pros pockets. Competition is a beautiful thing.
I have thought long and hard over this past week about the WFF. The WFF is very tempting, but I would like to reserve an answer of yes or no for today. Please keep me in mind. I will look to those with the heart and sincerity that you have. Lets talk at a later date.
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV WFF prezidento MAIKLO GLASO.
Artimiausiu metu jis ruošiasi pasirašyti bendradarbiavimo sutartį su 8 kartus "Miss Olympia" komercinio turnyro čempione LENDA MURRAY.
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
What you are doing for the sport of bodybuilding is quite impressive. I want to thank you for stepping outside lines to be and creating real competition across the board. Please continue on your quest. Only pioneers like you make the sport better for us all. The WBF, owned by Jim Macmahon changed the sport and put money in most pros pockets. Competition is a beautiful thing.
I have thought long and hard over this past week about the WFF. The WFF is very tempting, but I would like to reserve an answer of yes or no for today. Please keep me in mind. I will look to those with the heart and sincerity that you have. Lets talk at a later date.
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray

gerbeju burys auga... :roll:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV WFF prezidento MAIKLO GLASO.
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray

Tikiuosi, greitai WFF federacijos varžybose sutiksime 8 kartus "Miss Olimpia" čempionę LENDA MURRAY
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray

Tikiuosi, greitai WFF federacijos varžybose sutiksime 8 kartus "Miss Olimpia" čempionę LENDA MURRAY

:roll: :roll:
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray

oho!
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray

didele mergaite... :roll:
Išstudijavęs WFF federacijos istorinę medžiagą, JAV WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS šiandien rašo, kad WFF lyderės, tarp kurių pasaulio čempionės SVETLANA PUGAČIOVA, JOLANTA MILERIŪTĖ, EDITA SENDRIENĖ, demonstruoja ne ką menkesnį lygį už garsias JAV sportininkes.
Nebetoli ta diena, kai vosos šios sportininkės susitiks...
Maiklas Glasas rašo, kad jis didžiuojasi būdamas WFF komandoje:

Beside great Bodybuilding women the WFF has produced over the years. I couldn’t help but notice the lovely figure, models and staff we can boast of. Women such as Svetlana Pugaciova World Champion, Jolanta Mileriute who has appeared in Cosmopolitan magazine and is World Champion many times. But let’s not forget our top leader
Edita Sendriene who finally put a beautiful picture of herself up. No wonder the Americans want to come on board. ( :
I am proud and glad to be a part of the WFF team.
Thank you,
Mike – WFF USA
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
Lendai patinka WFF:

Mike,
GOD BLESS,
Lenda Murray

vyksta neitiketini dalykeliai. tiesa sakant, jie vyko ir anksciau, tik niekas to nezinojo... :oops:
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo dar vieną laišką iš Amerikos.
JAV WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rašo apie WFF tvirtėjimo procesus Amerikoje ir prisimena savo seną draugą, žinomą kultūrizmo teoretiką Amerikoje BOBĄ DELMONTEGĄ.
Bobas mėgsta sakyti:
niekada nepasiduok!

Dear Edita,
Your words are very kind indeed. But please, I am a mire simple man who wants everyone to succeed over life’s struggles.
Sometimes on our travels in life the very bad things, dead end roads, detours, stop signs and great disappointments can be at times our greatest teacher for self improvement. Had I and many others not been systematically pushed out of the IFBB and NPC for trying to earn an honest and creative living. I could have stayed where I was under their yoke of figurative bondage and possibly never learned these precious lessons.
My good friend and mentor, Dr. Bob Delmonteque is the number # 1 fitness expert for life and seniors in America. Bob always tells me; “ MIKE, NEVER GIVE UP”!
Bob is now 87 years old. (See photos below of Mr. Universe and Top Actor Rolf Moller, Debbie Kruck World Champion Fitness Winner and International Model and Dr. Bob Delmonteque). Photo taken at my Academy of Bodybuilding, Fitness, Model and Sports Awards Show.
I am honored to be a small part of the great WFF growing industry! I will hold the WFF banner high down the roads I travel.
“NEVER GIVE UP”!
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo dar vieną laišką iš Amerikos.
JAV WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rašo apie WFF tvirtėjimo procesus Amerikoje ir prisimena savo seną draugą, žinomą kultūrizmo teoretiką Amerikoje BOBĄ DELMONTEGĄ.
Bobas mėgsta sakyti:
niekada nepasiduok!

Dear Edita,
Your words are very kind indeed. But please, I am a mire simple man who wants everyone to succeed over life’s struggles.
Sometimes on our travels in life the very bad things, dead end roads, detours, stop signs and great disappointments can be at times our greatest teacher for self improvement. Had I and many others not been systematically pushed out of the IFBB and NPC for trying to earn an honest and creative living. I could have stayed where I was under their yoke of figurative bondage and possibly never learned these precious lessons.
My good friend and mentor, Dr. Bob Delmonteque is the number # 1 fitness expert for life and seniors in America. Bob always tells me; “ MIKE, NEVER GIVE UP”!
Bob is now 87 years old. (See photos below of Mr. Universe and Top Actor Rolf Moller, Debbie Kruck World Champion Fitness Winner and International Model and Dr. Bob Delmonteque). Photo taken at my Academy of Bodybuilding, Fitness, Model and Sports Awards Show.
I am honored to be a small part of the great WFF growing industry! I will hold the WFF banner high down the roads I travel.
“NEVER GIVE UP”!
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo dar vieną laišką iš Amerikos.
Bobas mėgsta sakyti:
niekada nepasiduok!

Dear Edita,
“NEVER GIVE UP”!
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Maskvos.
Rusijos WFF federacijos vice prezidentė SVETLANA PUGAČIOVA ruošiasi kelionei į JAV.
Amerikos San Francisko mieste ji lankysis tarptaitinėje sporto EXPO parodoje-mugėje, kur pristatys WFF federaciją.
JAV WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS propaguoja WFF Amerikoje ir toliau mojuoja WFF vėliava:

Mike Glass-USA wrote:
Dear Edita and Ed,
This is the way I feel 25% of the time. Like the frog hanging on for dear life!
Its getting better. Last year it was 50% OF THE TIME..........NOW Member by member, show by show, sponsor by sponsor, magazine by magazine, Victory after Victory the WFF BANNER WILL BE THERE LEADING THE WAY!
Mike - WFF - USA
edita_wff Wrote:JAV WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS propaguoja WFF Amerikoje ir toliau mojuoja WFF vėliava:

Mike Glass-USA wrote:
Dear Edita and Ed,
Its getting better. Last year it was 50% OF THE TIME..........NOW Member by member, show by show, sponsor by sponsor, magazine by magazine, Victory after Victory the WFF BANNER WILL BE THERE LEADING THE WAY!
Mike - WFF - USA

jis zino ka reikia daryti... 8)
laima Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:JAV WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS propaguoja WFF Amerikoje ir toliau mojuoja WFF vėliava:

Mike Glass-USA wrote:
Dear Edita and Ed,
Mike - WFF - USA

jis zino ka reikia daryti... 8)

bicas gerai darbuojasi... :roll:
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo informaciją iš JAV.
Šiaurės Amerikos šalių WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS pateikia paskutinio "Muscular Development" žurnalo numerio reportažą apie WFF čempionatą Meksikoje:

Dear Ed,
Hope all is well with you and the WFF in Lithuania and joining countries.
We finally received a copy of Muscular Development Magazine En Espanola. Photos from the WFF Pro / Am Coloso Classic in Mexico City and the North America.
All the best from the WFF - USA.
Mike Glass
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo informaciją iš JAV.
Šiaurės Amerikos šalių WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS pateikia paskutinio "Muscular Development" žurnalo numerio reportažą apie WFF čempionatą Meksikoje:

Dear Ed,
We finally received a copy of Muscular Development Magazine En Espanola. Photos from the WFF Pro / Am Coloso Classic in Mexico City and the North America.
Mike Glass
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo informaciją iš JAV.

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass

:roll:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass
:roll:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass

man patinka!
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Ed,
Mike Glass

didelis straipsnis...
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV.
"America pageant" fitneso federacijos savininkas LOUIS ZWICK rašo padrąsinančius žodžius ir pritaria ilgametei WFF veiklai:

Thank you, Edmundas.
As always, I wish you much success with your 2007 season events and your organization.
Since I first meet you in 1989, you have always been a passionate believer and promoter in the sport and athletes and for this deserve all the rewards.
With best regards,
Louis
wff_edita Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV.
"America pageant" fitneso federacijos savininkas LOUIS ZWICK rašo padrąsinančius žodžius ir pritaria ilgametei WFF veiklai:

Thank you, Edmundas.
As always, I wish you much success with your 2007 season events and your organization.
Since I first meet you in 1989, you have always been a passionate believer and promoter in the sport and athletes and for this deserve all the rewards.
With best regards,
Louis

girdejau apie cvika.
zinoma asmenybe.