Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
WFF-WBBF Šiaurės Amerikoje
Dita Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandie tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo stulbinančias naujienas iš Šiaurės Amerikos WFF prezidento MAIKLO GLASO.
Meksika Mechiko mieste pravedė po WFF vėliava super turnyrą:

Dear Ed,
WFF presents was felt very strongly at the big WFF show at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.
We had over 300 very cut and in shape competitors. The show EXPO was so packed that attendees could hardly move around at times. Many of the competitors were in Amateur World shape and I feel we will have a very strong WFF killer team for next year.
Mr. Juan Carlos and his wife were well organized and the perfect host for this big event and all that it had to offer fans and competitors. I feel with all my heart that this location will be beyond great to have Professional Cash event. We will see how our North American Championships with Canada Mexico and USA.
Much more to tell you but must wait till I see you in RUSSIA.
YOURS,
WFF FROM MEXICO CITY
MIKE GLASS

nagi, grazu. gal kitais metais vaziuosim i meksika rungtyniauti?

O kodėl gi ne? Visa tai labai realu.

pradedu taupyti pinigus kelionei...
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV WFF preidento MAIKLO GLASO. Jis rašo apie WFF sėkmingas varžybas Tvereje ir Meksikoje:

Dear Ed,
I did not want time to pass by any longer without sending you this personal e-mail and my heartiest thank you for allowing me to be a part of the great WFF Amateur World show in Russia. (See photos from our first WFF big show in Mexico City).
It was very nice to have finally met you face to face and you’re well trained of WFF staff. Andrey and Svetlana did a gallant professional job in very harsh weather conditions and the show ran very smoothly. Thank you for the fine Russian meals and the accommodations during my stay in Russia.
As I mentioned while in Russia our first WFF show in Mexico City was a grand success in many ways:
1. The event was the first WFF ever sanctioned and staged in Mexico City.
2. Juan Carlos and is wife Alina Luciano, are by far the best WFF promoters in all of Mexico.
3. Most all the 300 competitors we in terrific conduction
4. It was a personal glory me and my Vice President Miss Monica Huerta after eleven months in office as your WFF North American President to see all the former IFBB judges wearing WFF badges with smiles on their faces.
5. Last but not least, it will be wonderful to see my photo in the back cover with all the great WFF presidents from other countries as part of a big happy family.
Please finds photos from the WFF Mexico City Show your have requested for the 2007 WFF International magazine. Mr. Gabriel Serrano from Mexico City is pro. Material
Best of success in Lithuania.
Yours,
Mike Glass – President WFF North American Countries
LG/MG/ EDMUNDAS/ 2006 MEXICO CITY REPORT.
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV WFF preidento MAIKLO GLASO. Jis rašo apie WFF sėkmingas varžybas Tvereje ir Meksikoje:

Dear Ed,
I did not want time to pass by any longer without sending you this personal e-mail and my heartiest thank you for allowing me to be a part of the great WFF Amateur World show in Russia. (See photos from our first WFF big show in Mexico City).
It was very nice to have finally met you face to face and you’re well trained of WFF staff. Andrey and Svetlana did a gallant professional job in very harsh weather conditions and the show ran very smoothly. Thank you for the fine Russian meals and the accommodations during my stay in Russia.
As I mentioned while in Russia our first WFF show in Mexico City was a grand success in many ways:
2. Juan Carlos and is wife Alina Luciano, are by far the best WFF promoters in all of Mexico.
4. It was a personal glory me and my Vice President Miss Monica Huerta after eleven months in office as your WFF North American President to see all the former IFBB judges wearing WFF badges with smiles on their faces.
5. Last but not least, it will be wonderful to see my photo in the back cover with all the great WFF presidents from other countries as part of a big happy family.
Please finds photos from the WFF Mexico City Show your have requested for the 2007 WFF International magazine. Mr. Gabriel Serrano from Mexico City is pro. Material
Yours,

geras!
Denis Wrote:
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV WFF preidento MAIKLO GLASO. Jis rašo apie WFF sėkmingas varžybas Tvereje ir Meksikoje:

Dear Ed,
Yours,

geras!

Vaizdas iš neseniai Meksikoje vykusių WFF varžybų (scenoje WFF logo). JAV WFF prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rašo, kad buvę IFBB teisėjai nusiėmė IFBB ženklus ir prisisegė WFF simbolius.
Meksikietis GABRIEL SERANO ruošiasi dalyvauti pavasario WFF varžybose Europoje
2006 metų Meksikos WFF nacionalinio čempionato teisėjai su MAIKLU GLASU priešakyje
Meksikos WFF sportininkai
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:Meksikos WFF sportininkai

Geri berniukai...
Regina Wrote:
E.Sendriene LT Wrote:Meksikos WFF sportininkai

Geri berniukai...

matau, kad meksika pravede stiprias varzybas. turi neblogu sportininku.
MAIKLAS GLASAS, Šiaurės Amerikos šalių WFF prezidentas ir MONICA HUERTA, Šiaurės Amerikos WFF vice prezidente
2006 WFF Mexico Championships. Alina, Mike, Coloso, Brad
International WFF Mexico Contest Promoter JUAN CARLO with Over All Miss Winner
Figūros kategorija WFF varžybose Meksikoje
Meksikos WFF berniukų apdovanojimai
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Meksikos WFF berniukų apdovanojimai

Ant scenos WFF ženklas...
dar mergaites
gerai [padirbeta!
GABRIEL SERRANO (Mexico)
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:GABRIEL SERRANO (Mexico)

neblogas!
Meksikos WFF klasikinio fitneso kategorijos čempionas
Meksikos WFF mergaičių kategorija
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Meksikos WFF mergaičių kategorija

yra neblogu...

Sis galetu pasistumdyti su Baldinu absoliutkej :shock:
q-rent Wrote:

Sis galetu pasistumdyti su Baldinu absoliutkej :shock:

Taip ir bus sekančių metų rudenį...
Meksikos WFF čempionato Figūros kategorijos finalininkės
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Meksikos WFF čempionato Figūros kategorijos finalininkės

man patinka
Fugūros kategorijos pusfinalio atranka
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:Fugūros kategorijos pusfinalio atranka

:oops:
WFF Meksikos berniukai
2006 Šiaurės Amerikos WFF čempionatas Meksikoje