Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
2010 Europe Amateur Championship, KAUNAS
Some years ago Russian ALEKSEJ SEBASTJANOV foghted at the WBBF Europe Championship
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received official confirmation, that the Order of Temple (Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani Magnum Magisterium Porto) supports the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship and the 42-th „Amber Prix International“ (May 7-9, 2010, Kaunas. Lithuania).

Today we received information, that the Order of Temple will send it's representative to be present at the 2010 WFF-WBBF International events in Lithuania.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received official confirmation, that the Order of Temple (Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani Magnum Magisterium Porto) supports the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship and the 42-th „Amber Prix International“ (May 7-9, 2010, Kaunas. Lithuania).

Today we received information, that the Order of Temple will send it's representative to be present at the 2010 WFF-WBBF International events in Lithuania.
During the last few years Russian OKSANA LAPSOVA taking high places participates at the WFF_WBBF contests.
Koningsberg (Kaliningrad) regional team will participate in Kaunas along with Russia National Team.
There are many national federations in Lithuania, but only WFF-WBBF makes Great International Contests.

FOTO
EDITA SENDRIENĖ, ALGIRDAS KULCIAUSKAS (Lithuania)
1996 Europe Championship, Klaipeda, Lithuania
Today President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras visited Parliament Republic Lithuania and Sport Ministry of Lithuania. He set the details of the coming 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship (May 7-9, Kaunas, Lithuania).
2010 DIPLOMA OF HONOUR
BEST BODY NUTRITION
Presenting it's products, the BEST BODY NUTRITION comes from Germany to Lithuania.
BEST BODY NUTRITION is going to support the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship in Lithuania.
At the same time BEST BODY NUTRITION opens it's office in Lithuania City Kaunas and starts working.
Today we received a letter from Denmark.
President WFF-WBBF Scandinavia PALLE RASMUSSEN writes:

How are you?
Here in Denmark everything is well. We are preparing for the our first WFF/WBBF Danish National Fitness Championships ever! We hope to send at least a few good athletes to Europe Championships.
I also hope to be in Kaunas my self as a judge for this competiotion.
I look forward to hear from you!
best regards from Denmark,
Palle
Today we received a letter from Serbia.
President WFF-WBBF Balkan States ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC writes:

Dear ser,
I will come whit big team of competitors at Europen championship.
Can you tell me hoew meny athlets I can brig whit me?
Aleksandra
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Serbia.

Dear ser,
Aleksandra
A famous international athleteSOBIR DZUMAJEV will participate at the Europe Championship in Kaunas.
WFF (fitness) Europe Championship Diploma
Today a UK bodybuilder RAW RAGE addressed us asking for contest information.
He plans to come to the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship in Lithuania.
2006 WBBF Europe Champion ALEKSANDR BALDIN (Russia)
Local girls are making rehersals...
At the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship (May 8, Lithuania) in Kaunas will participate World Pro Champion ALEKSANDR SCIOGOLEV (Russia)
Central streets city Kaunas are covered by the posters of the coming WFF-WBBF Europe Championship.
E.Sendriene Wrote:BEST BODY NUTRITION
Presenting it's products, the BEST BODY NUTRITION comes from Germany to Lithuania.
BEST BODY NUTRITION is going to support the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship in Lithuania.
At the same time BEST BODY NUTRITION opens it's office in Lithuania City Kaunas and starts working.

BEST BODY NUTRITION is ready to present it's products to all 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship finalists. For this purpose they need a heavy weight transport from Germany to Lithuania.
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:BEST BODY NUTRITION

BEST BODY NUTRITION is ready to present it's products to all 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship finalists. For this purpose they need a heavy weight transport from Germany to Lithuania.
On May 7 (Friday) WFF-WBBF International organizes the wide press conference at the Lithuania News Agency ELTA. Members Parliament Republic Lithuania and Municipal Heads City Kaunas will take part at the press conference. Just after it the International delegates will have the official meeting at the Parliament Republic Lithuania. After coming back from Vilnius to Kaunas, the delegates will have the official meeting at the Headquarters City Kaunas.
Last week the invitations to the coming on May 8 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship were given to the members of the Parliament Lithuania.
WFF secretary service Wrote:On May 7 (Friday) WFF-WBBF International organizes the wide press conference at the Lithuania News Agency ELTA. Members Parliament Republic Lithuania and Municipal Heads City Kaunas will take part at the press conference. Just after it the International delegates will have the official meeting at the Parliament Republic Lithuania. After coming back from Vilnius to Kaunas, the delegates will have the official meeting at the Headquarters City Kaunas.
Last week the invitations to the coming on May 8 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship were given to the members of the Parliament Lithuania.

2008 WFF-WBBF official meeting at the Lithuania Parliament
INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT’S VISIT TO POLAND
In 2008 Polish organizers hold a perfect WFF-WBBF World Championship in Bydgoszcz. Minister Sport Poland and President City Bydgoszcz played active role at the Event.
Thanking to World Fitness Federation and World Body Building Federation for the great assistance developing sport in Poland, the Polish organizers made a unique 150 centimeters high crystal cup. Soon the cup will be presented to the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS during the opening ceremony of the 2010 Europe Championship and the 42-d “Amber Prix International” in Kaunas, Lithuania.
The organizing committee of the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship asked the rights to hold in October the 2011 World Championship in Gdansk (North Poland). The President City Gdansk approved it already. The WFF-WBBF International also gave it’s consent.
We would like to underline, that in 2011 Slovakia will organize the WFF-WBBF Pro “Amber Prix OLYMPIA” contest. Both International Events will give a great stimula to the contemporary sport in general.
WFF secretary service Wrote:INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT’S VISIT TO POLAND
In 2008 Polish organizers hold a perfect WFF-WBBF World Championship in Bydgoszcz. Minister Sport Poland and President City Bydgoszcz played active role at the Event.
Thanking to World Fitness Federation and World Body Building Federation for the great assistance developing sport in Poland, the Polish organizers made a unique 150 centimeters high crystal cup. Soon the cup will be presented to the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS during the opening ceremony of the 2010 Europe Championship and the 42-d “Amber Prix International” in Kaunas, Lithuania.
The organizing committee of the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship asked the rights to hold in October the 2011 World Championship in Gdansk (North Poland). The President City Gdansk approved it already. The WFF-WBBF International also gave it’s consent.
We would like to underline, that in 2011 Slovakia will organize the WFF-WBBF Pro “Amber Prix OLYMPIA” contest. Both International Events will give a great stimula to the contemporary sport in general.
WFF secretary service Wrote:INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT’S VISIT TO POLAND
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Serbia.

Dear ser,
Aleksandra
During the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship World Fitness Federation and World Body Building Federation will award over 130 respected persons who always were together with our sport.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
At the 42- th "Amber Prix International" and Europe Championship India will be represented by these Persons:

India Consul in Lithuania Rajinder Kumar Chandhary (India)
Prince Uppal (India)
Vinit Marwaha (India)
Manpreet Puri (India)
Singh Dharminder (India)
Sachin Rana (India)
Sandeep Chander (India)
Gaurav Rana (India)
Atul Trehan (India)
Giuseppe Cariana (Italy)
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Today newspapers write how disabled sportsmen are preparing to participate at the 2010 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship in Kaunas.