Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA. ANOTHER VIEW.
RAY SCHAEFER.
WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 138 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
Crowning it‘s 50 years of  International Bodybuilding activities, the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F.  works on the Unique Global International Bodybuilding Project -  the „World Bodybuilding  Encyclopedia“ («Энциклопедия всемирного культуризма», “Pasaulio kultūrizmo enciklopedija”).
RAY SCHAEFER
At sixties of the last century American bodybuilder RAY SCHAEFER (Raymond Schaefer, 1933) was participating at the A.A.U. and N.A.B.B.A. contests. After his winning at the 1956 A.A.U. “Mr. America” he was compared with JOHN GRIMEK. Also in 1956 RAY SCHAEFER became the Winner of the N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe”.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

EARL MAYNARD.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 138 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
Crowning it‘s 50 years of  International Bodybuilding activities, the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F.  works on the Unique Global International Bodybuilding Project -  the „World Bodybuilding  Encyclopedia“ («Энциклопедия всемирного культуризма», “Pasaulio kultūrizmo enciklopedija”).
EARL MAYNARD.
In 1959 a former British colony Barbados bodybuilder and wrestler EARL MAYNARD (1935) became Europe Champion. Next year he won „Mr. England“. In 1964 EARL MAYNARD became N.A.B.B.A. Pro „Mr. Universe“ Winner. Amateur winner then was  American JOHN HEWLETT. In 1965 he won I.F.B.B. „Mr. Universe“ and at I.F.B.B. „Mr. Olympia“ was in the third place after LARRY SCOTT and HAROLD POOLE.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

LEO ROBERT.
LEO ROBERT
Canada bodybuilder French origin LEO ROBERT (1921 – 2016)  started competing in 1947. That were contests of A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B.. In 1949 and 1950 at the A.A.U. “Mr. America” he took the second place. In 1955 LEO ROBERT became the Over All Winner of the N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe”.
INFORMATION.

JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL.
JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL.
USA bodybuilder JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL (1940 - 1994) started competing in 1959. After his winnings at local level competitions in 1960 he became the I.F.B.B. „Mr. Univese“ and „Mr. World“ Champion. In 1966, 1967, 1968 JESSE „ROCK“ STONEWALL wins the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

VERN WEAVER.
VERN WEAVER.
USA bodybuilder VERN WEAVER (1937 - 1993) was representing BOB HOFFMAN’s “York Barbell” Gym. A number of years he was competing among such athletes as JULES BACON, HAROLD POOLE, BILL SENO, CRAIG WHITEHAND. Finally in 1963 VERN WEAVER became the Over All Champion of the A.A.U. “ Mr. America”.
INFORMATION.

VASILIEFF VAL.
VASILIEFF VAL.
USA weightlifter and bodybuilder VAL VASILIEFF (1936) took part at forty contests. In 1964 VAL VASILIEFF became the A.A.U. “Mr. America” Champion winning over thirty nine athletes including SERGIO OLIVA.
INFORMATION.

1936. BERLIN OLYMPIC GAMES. NACIES SALUTED BY A JEW.
HITLER WAS NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.
World sport history is connected with the political system. Bodybuilding too. History often presents things that are difficult to explain. Since 1923 until 1938 six Ministers of Sport were shot in the U.S.S.R.. In 1936 for the positive work done for people ADOLF HITLER’s (1889-1945) ruled Germany got the right to organize summer and winter Olympic Games. On January 27, 1939 ADOLF HITLER was nominated for the Nobel peace prize by a Sweden Parliament member ERIK GOTTFRID CHRISTIAN BRANDT (1884-1955). Though on January 24, 1939 twelve Sweden Parliament members nominated the British Prime Minister ARTHUR NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN (1869-1940) for the Nobel Peace Prize.
1936. BERLIN OLYMPIC GAMES. NACIES SALUTED BY A JEW. HELENA MAYER.
Born in Germany lived in the USA Jewish origin HELENA MAYER (Helena Julie Mayer, 1910 – 1953) was four times World fence Champion. In 1935 she left Germany when nacy started prosecuting jews. HELENA MAYER returned from US to Germany to participate at the 1936 Berlin Olimpic Games. Representing nacy Germany she won the Olympic Silver Medal. Receiving the Olympic Award she saluted the nacy salute.
INFORMATION.

PIERRE VANDENSTEENE.
PIERRE VANDENSTEENE
Professional Belgium bodybuilder PIERRE VANDENSTEENE was the first I.F.B.B. Over All Europe Champion (1966). In 1969 and 1974 he becomes I.F.B.B. Europe Champion again. In 1974 PIERRE VANDENSTEENE wins the I.F.B.B. World Championship.
INFORMATION.

1966 F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ IN BERLIN.
SCHWARZENEGGER – F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ WINNER.
1966 F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ IN BERLIN.
SCHWARZENEGGER – F.I.H.C. „MR. UNIVERSE“ WINNER.
In 1966 F.I.H.C. organized „Mr. Universe“ contest in Berlin (East Germany). The contest was held together with the World weightlifting championship. In the high class competed Austrian ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER and Polish JAN WLODAREK. Category Winner was ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER. The Over All Winner was a student of BOB HOFFMAN  American BOB GAJDA (Robert Steven Gajda, “The Darkhouse”, 1940).
INFORMATION.

DON PETERS.
DON PETERS
Representing California „Muscle Beach“ American bodybuilder DON PETERS (1931 – 2001) was training at home. His home gym with a special place for swiming which was liked by ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER and SERGIO OLIVA. From 1965 until 1983 DON PETERS participated at twenty six competions of A.A.U., I.F.B.B., W.B.B.G. and N.P.C.. In 1966 he became Over All Winner of I.F.B.B. „Mr. International“. In 1968 and 1969 DON PETERS won his categories at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

BOB GAJDA.
BOB GAJDA
Former boxer American bodybuilder and a student of BOB HOFFMAN  BOB GAJDA (Robert Steven Gajda, “The Darkhouse”, 1940) was involved in bodybuilding in 1955. The first contest was in 1959. In 1965 he won the A.A.U. “Most Muscular” contest. In 1966 BOB GAJDA won A.A.U. “Mr. America” and F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” winning over ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER.
INFORMATION.

GRIGORIJ NOVAK.
GRIGORIJ NOVAK
Jewish origin U.S.S.R. weightlifter GRIGORIJ NOVAK (Григорий Новак, 1919 – 1980) at the 1946 F.I.H. World weightlifting championship in Paris (France) was at the first place. Overcoming two weightlifters of the USA BOB HOFFMAN‘s team he was the first World weightlifting Champion in the history of the U.S.S.R.. then during a public festival GRIGORIJ NOVAK demonstrated World record to JOSIF STALIN (Иосиф Сталин, Джугашвили, 1878 – 1953). At the 1952 Olympic Games in Helsinki (Finland) GRIGORIJ NOVAK was in the second place after BOB HOFFMAN‘s student NORBERT SCHEMANSKY (Norbert "Norb" Schemansky, 1924 – 2016).
INFORMATION.

EARL CLARK.
EARL CLARK
USA bodybuilder EARL CLARK competed at various A.A.U. and N.A.B.B.A. contests from 1953 until 1963. In 1958  he won AAU Junior “Mr. America” and became Over All N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” Winner. In 1962 and 1963 EARL CLARK placed high at N.A.B.B.A. Professional “Mr. Universe” competitions.
INFORMATION.

BILL SENO.
BILL SENO
American bodybuilder and model BILL SENO (1939) since 1962 until 1973 participated at the A.A.U. Contests. In 1963 he won the A.A.U. Junior „Most Muscular“. In 1964 overcoming SERGIO OLIVA BILL SENO won the A.A.U. „Most Muscular“.
INFORMATION.

STEVE MICHALIK.
STEVE MICHALIK
USA bodybuilder STEVE MICHALIK (1948 – 2012) participated at twenty four A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B. bodybuilding competitions since 1968 until 1984. His best contest results are: 1972 A.A.U. “Mr. America” and 1975 N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” Winner.
INFORMATION.

LOUIS MARTIN.
LOUIS MARTIN
Best British Weightlifter ever LOUIS MARTIN (1936 – 2015) was four times World weightlifting Champion and twice won medals at the Olympic Games. Since 1955 he started participating at the F.I.H.C. bodybuilding competitions and in 1961 won F.I.H.C. „Mr. Universe“ and „Mr. Europe“.
INFORMATION.

JAN WLODAREK.
JAN WLODAREK
Since 1962 until 1971 Polish bodybuilder JAN WLODAREK participated at thirty seven competitions and won thirty of them. In 1966 he participated in East Berlin (German Democratic Republic) at the F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” in the same category with ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER (Austria).
INFORMATION.

EINO AKKILA.
EINO AKKILA
Bodybuilder of Sweeden EINO AKKILA since 1965 until 1979 participated at one hunderd fourty nine contests and fourty six times was the Winner. His best result achieved was the first palce in his category at the 1968 I.F.B.B. European Championship.
INFORMATION.

LEES JOHN.
LEES JOHN
British wrestler and bodybuilder JOHN LEES (1930) started participating in 1949. He was five times medalist at the N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“ competition (1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956) and in 1950 and in 1957 he won his category at this contest. Also in 1957 JOHN LEES bacame the Over All Winner at the N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“.
INFORMATION.

ENUNLU AHMET.
ENUNLU AHMET
Since 1969 until 2000 the Turkish bodybuilder AHMET ENUNLU (1948) participated at the I.F.B.B., N.A.B.B.A. and W.A.B.B.A Contests. In 1970 and 1974 he became a Category Winner at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. Universe“. In 1977 and 1978 AHMET ENUNLU was the Over All Winner of the WA.B.B.A. World Championship. In 1979 he was the Over All Winner of N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“ Competition and in 1982 and in 2000 he won his category at the I.F.B.B. World Championships.
INFORMATION.

MAHMOUD NAMJOO.
MAHMOUD NAMJOO
Iranian bodybuilder and weightlifter MAHMOUD NAMJOO (1918 – 1989) was three times Olympic medalist and four times World weightlifting Champion. In 1949 he participated at F.I.H.C. bodybuilding „Mr. Universe“ contest and was a category winner. 
INFORMATION.

KURT MARNUL.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 138 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
KURT MARNUL
Austrian bodybuilder and trainer KURT MARNUL is famous not because of his contest winnings. He was the first trainer of ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER. KURT MARNUL started bodybuilding in 1952 and in 1958 he opened his private gym. In 1961 he particepeted at the F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” and F.I.H.C. “Mr. Europe”, but not successfully. In 1962, 1963, 1964 KURT MARNUL was the Austria National Bodybuilding Champion. It was KURT MARNUL who brought ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER to the 1966 F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” that was held in East Berlin (German Democratic Republic). Then ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER won his category but lost the Over All Title to the American BOB GAJDA (Robert Steven Gajda, “The Darkhouse”, 1940).
INFORMATION.

LEONAS PIVORIUNAS.
LEONAS PIVORIUNAS
A Lithuanian Sculturer LEONAS PIVORIUNAS (Leonas Pivoriūnas, 1947) was representing the only one original in the Socialist World „Vilnius Bodybuilding School“. His most important achevement in bodybuilding was the Over All Champion‘s title at the 1968 „Amber Prix International“ („Gintarinis prizas“, „Янтарный приз»). Also in 1968 LEONAS PIVORIUNAS won an International Contest in Kaunas City. In 1969 he was after another Lithuanian ANTANAS MINEIKIS in the second place at the “Amber Prix International”. In 1969 LEONAS PIVORIUNAS at the International Contests in Varszawa (Poland) and Tiumen (Russia) was among the leaders in his category. In 2020 at the Parliament Republic Lithuania LEONAS PIVORIUNAS was presented with the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International Honour Silver Medal.
INFORMATION.

LOUIS ATTILA
LOUIS ATTILA
German Professor LOUIS ATTILA (Ludwig Durlacher, 1844 – 1924) was a strongman of the ninetieth century. During his life he trained World Wide famous people and among them a number of the members of Royal Families of Great Britain, Denmark, Norway, Greece and Russia. In 1886 LOUIS ATTILA opened a gymi n Bruxelles (Belgium) where he trained EUGENE SANDOW. Recognizing efforts of LOUIS ATTILA to popularize physical training the  Queen Victoria (Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland,  1819 – 1901) presented him the Hercules Diamond Brooch.
INFORMATION.

VLADIMIR DUBININ.
VLADIMIR DUBININ
Russian bodybuilder VLADIMIR DUBININ (Владимир Дубинин, 1948) since 1968 until 1974 participated at eleven contests. In 1968 he took the second place at the International competition in Estonia. In 1970 and 1971 VLADIMIR DUBININ was the Winner of the International contests in Kaunas (Lithuania). Also he was the Champion of the U.S.S.R. Championships in Sverdlovsk (Russia) in 1971 and 1972 and also at the 1972 „Georg Tenno Memorial“ in Estonia.  VLADIMIR DUBININ finished participation when he lost the first place in his category to Estonian OLEV ANNUS at the 1974 „Georg Tenno Memorial“. Since 1991 until 2019 he was the President of the National I.F.B.B. federation of the Russian Federation.
INFORMATION.

CRAIG WHITEHEAD.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 138 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
CRAIG WHITEHEAD
USA weightlifter and bodybuilder CRAIG WHITEHEAD since 1958 until 1968 participated at ten A.A.U. and F.I.H.C. comopetitoons. His best results were the second place at the 1965 F.I.H.C. „Mr. Universe“ (held together wit F.I.H.C. World Weightlifting Championship in Tehran, Iran); third place at the 1963 A.A.U. „Mr. America“; third place at the 1967 A.A.U. „Mr. USA“.
INFORMATION.

GENE SHUEY.
GENE SHUEY
Canada bodybuilder GENE SHUEY participated at the A.A.U. and I.F.B.B. competitions. After winning a number of A.A.U. local contests in 1958, he became the Winner of the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“ in 1960. In 1962 GENE SHUEY took the second place in his category at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. Universe“.
INFORMATION.

JOHN HEWLETT.
JOHN HEWLETT
British bodybuilder JOHN HEWLETT participated at eight N.A.B.B.A. competitions. After winning „Mr. Britain“ in 1959 he was five times N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“ Champion (1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1964) and in 1964 became the Over All Winner.
INFORMATION.

2015 GRAND INTERNETIONAL CONTEST IN LITHUANIA.
PRESENT OF BODYBUILDERS TO INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT.
Preparing to celebrate it‘s fourty years activities fifteen years ago W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) organized World Amateur and Professional Championship in Vilnius Congress palace (Lithuania). Seven hundred and fourty two athletes participated at this competition. Until now it is the World record in bodybuilding sports. The contest was „live“ for all the World in Internet. The Internet Work was sponsored with 41 000 Euro by the „Lithuania Telecom“ (AB „Lietuvos telekomas“).
The event was supported by the Government Republic Lithuania. Minister of Sport Republic Lithuania DSc. ALGIRDAS RASLANAS took part at the opening ceremony. A number of the members of the Parliament and Government Republic Lithuania were among the spectators, among them were JULIUS DAUTARTAS, ANTANAS BOSAS, KĘSTUTIS VIRKETIS.
The Honour Diplomas for the V.I.P. Guests were signed by the Minister of Finance Republic Lithuania and future Prime Minister ALGIRDAS BUTKEVICHUS.
The International Corporation „Fabrikant“ presented to the Over All Champions ALEKSANDR BALDIN (Russia), RACHEL KAUPPILA (Finland), JOLANTA MILERIUTE (Lithuania) original Diamonds.
Right after the contest the International Press Conference was held at the Lithuania news Agency „Elta“. After this the Heads of the Delegations had Official Meeting and the Dinner at the Parliament Republic Lithuania.
PRESENT OF BODYBUILDERS TO INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT.
At the World Championship Awards ceremony bodybuilders and National Chairmen made a surprise to the International President DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS. They presented the original bronze bust statue of the DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS. The idea of this was of the best Lithuania women bodybuilder NATALIA MURNIKOVIENE. A number of years DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS was trainer of NATALIA MURNIKOVIENE and working together they got many Internatnional Wins.
INFORMATION.

STEVE MICHALIK.
STEVE MICHALIK
USA bodybuilder STEVE MICHALIK (1948 – 2012) participated at twenty four A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B. bodybuilding competitions since 1968 until 1984. His best contest results are: 1972 A.A.U. “Mr. America” and 1975 N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” Winner.
INFORMATION.