Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship, Klaipeda, Lithuania
It was decided that the 2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship will be held the UK (May 23-25, 2009, Doncaster, UK).
The Contest preparation started already and we will do our best this Pro Show to be a good one.
The prize money for the Pros is standard: 20 000 USD.
There will be 4 usual Categories: two Women and two Men, one Light and one Heavy.
More details are on the way.
Today we received a letter from the UK:

Hi ED,
Know you doing show in uk dated in may, great move !
you would like to ask if i can aply for the pro status as iv won 3 british titles this year including the overall s in uk, epf and nac also ukbff title inter over 80kg class at the british finals also took.
2nd at the wpf world championships last 21st of november.
Would you help me to get the pro status as im planing to participate in wbbf shows next season.
many thanks
rob reinaldo
UK
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK:

Hi ED,
Know you doing show in uk dated in may, great move !
you would like to ask if i can aply for the pro status as iv won 3 british titles this year including the overall s in uk, epf and nac also ukbff title inter over 80kg class at the british finals also took.
2nd at the wpf world championships last 21st of november.
Would you help me to get the pro status as im planing to participate in wbbf shows next season.
many thanks
rob reinaldo
UK

Today we received one more letter from the UK:

Hi ED,
I heard from fellows bodybuilders how great and organized is your federatiton, im hapy im
receiving the wff-wbff pro card.
I am planing to compete on the 2nd part of the season as now its time for improvements and growing.
I also know that you based in Lithuania.
Looking forward to ear from you regarding my pro card, would like to get it sort it as soon as posible.
Many thanks
Rob Reinaldo
WFF-International Official Information Only
The letter of one of the World's Bodybuilding Legends MIKE MITCHELL seems to be very interesting and informative (2008-12-06):

“...Thank you for your kind response.
May I draw your attention to the WFF Website, you will see many interesting comments on here. http://www.wff.lt CLICK ON FORUM
I will try and help you understand the situation.
This WFF is the ONLY registered official organization with many Government officials involved in its organization.
You will see it has named individuals in many countries representing what we believe is the way forward in the sport.
I myself am former vice chairman of NABBA UK and Nabba International President ( Because I saw the light and changed my elegance they stripped me of Titles and honors,) I organized what is quoted by NABBA officials as "THE BEST WORLD AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS EVER HELD IN THE HISTORY OF NABBA"
I believe the latest person to join our ranks of officials is UKs Dayo Audi former IFBB Pro and NABBA Mr World.
WFF is a serious bodybuilding organization and their are no fitness routines as you called it.
As a NABBA International Judge and WFF Judge I judge to exactly the same criteria.
If you have time you will see this next year as the first official Contest to be held in UK will take place at The Dome in Doncaster during May with $20,000 for the Pro division.
I think if you take some time with my help you will see that this organization is more than worthy of inclusion within your report.
I can assure you any information I give can be fully supported by documentation and not based on idle gossip and lies unfortunately spread by some other so called organizations.
I thank you for your time
Kind Regards
Mike

Capt Mike Mitchell BSc MBA
Chardonnay Villa
No6 Sokak17
Ovacik
Fethiye
Mugla Turkey
Tel +90 536 620 2687
email mikemitchell21@hotmail.com
5xWFF World Champion
2x WFF Mr Universe
Last information from the UK.
It will be organized an Amateur Contest together with the 2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship in Doncaster (May 24, 2009).
The Amateur Contest is under the name: «THE SPORTSPN AMATEUR INTERNATIONAL GRAND PRIX».
Today on the Doncaster Contest the President WFF-WBBF UK DAYO AUDI writes:

…Remember there will be 3 events on the day.
The sportspn show, the pro shows with 2 weight categories each and the model fitness class.
ALL MUST BE FINISHED BY 6.30pm when the STRONGMAN show will start.
TIMING IS CRUCIAL…”
DAYO AUDI (UK),
World and "Universe" Champion
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:DAYO AUDI (UK),

it is interesting about english bodybuilders? who will compete there?
Andreas Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:DAYO AUDI (UK),

it is interesting about english bodybuilders? who will compete there?

it depends on the english organizers.
Hello there,

I have received the criteria for those eligible to compete in the Pro show from Edmundas. Once the poster is out(which should be pretty soon) ,I feel Uk body builders will decide.Really we will not know until after the closing date of entries which has been set at 2 weeks before the event for the Pro.Many UK bodybuilders keep their preparations private and get on with their preparations.I feel we will get a number of good competitors entering.
The Amateur Grand Prix will hopefully get bigger with time and it would be nice to get some of your promising amateurs over.We are grateful for your support and are happy to extend our hand of friendship and make it truely International.As the Chinese say"The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step". We have started the journey.Let us keep moving.I will give you constant updates as to what is going on our end and hope we can put on a good show we can all feel proud of, for the good of the sport we love and for fitness and bodybuilding in general.

Dayo Audi

WBBF MR UNIVERSE
UK PRESIDENT WFF/WBBF
dayo audi Wrote:Hello there,

I have received the criteria for those eligible to compete in the Pro show from Edmundas. Once the poster is out(which should be pretty soon) ,I feel Uk body builders will decide.Really we will not know until after the closing date of entries which has been set at 2 weeks before the event for the Pro.Many UK bodybuilders keep their preparations private and get on with their preparations.I feel we will get a number of good competitors entering.
The Amateur Grand Prix will hopefully get bigger with time and it would be nice to get some of your promising amateurs over.We are grateful for your support and are happy to extend our hand of friendship and make it truely International.As the Chinese say"The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step". We have started the journey.Let us keep moving.I will give you constant updates as to what is going on our end and hope we can put on a good show we can all feel proud of, for the good of the sport we love and for fitness and bodybuilding in general.

Dayo Audi

WBBF MR UNIVERSE
UK PRESIDENT WFF/WBBF

it is a good saying! :twisted:
Today we received a letter from the UK.
The President WFF-WBBF UK Dayo Audi wrote:

Happy New Year Edmundas,
The Judging criteria is very straightforward.
This will silence those who always say the WFF/WBBF is not a proper bodybuilding organization and it is all about fitness routines and ballet.
IDIOTS!!!!
I need to ask how we go about judging the model fitness girls?
I need to know this as this class will hopefully feature at the Pro show in Doncaster.
I can see from the pictures that they are very feminine and toned NOT MUSCULAR, RIPPED, and excessively lean.
Regards
Dayo
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK.
The President WFF-WBBF UK Dayo Audi wrote:

Happy New Year Edmundas,
The Judging criteria is very straightforward.
This will silence those who always say the WFF/WBBF is not a proper bodybuilding organization and it is all about fitness routines and ballet.
IDIOTS!!!!
I need to ask how we go about judging the model fitness girls?
I need to know this as this class will hopefully feature at the Pro show in Doncaster.
I can see from the pictures that they are very feminine and toned NOT MUSCULAR, RIPPED, and excessively lean.
Regards
Dayo

uk will see model;s first time?
Ema,

Having a bikini fitness class here in the UK is not very common. Some would even rather see a women's physique class. I will not go into any lengthy argument here as to who is right or wrong.Every Federation including the WBBF must find its own way and direction.

What I have noticed over the years though is a narrowing of the gap in appearance between the physique and Figure girls.Edmundas would remember very well Suzanna Perez who I feel was the typical example of what a figure girl should look like.It is no way the fault of the athletes as they are guided by the decisions made at a higher level as to what you need to look like to win.The WBBF judges must in my opinion set examples to the athletes by the results.

I must say I was particularly impressed at what I witnessed at the Universe in November and hope they can sustain this. All being well there will be a figure and fitness class at the Doncaster show.
dayo audi Wrote:Ema,

Having a bikini fitness class here in the UK is not very common. Some would even rather see a women's physique class. I will not go into any lengthy argument here as to who is right or wrong.Every Federation including the WBBF must find its own way and direction.

What I have noticed over the years though is a narrowing of the gap in appearance between the physique and Figure girls.Edmundas would remember very well Suzanna Perez who I feel was the typical example of what a figure girl should look like.It is no way the fault of the athletes as they are guided by the decisions made at a higher level as to what you need to look like to win.The WBBF judges must in my opinion set examples to the athletes by the results.

I must say I was particularly impressed at what I witnessed at the Universe in November and hope they can sustain this. All being well there will be a figure and fitness class at the Doncaster show.

Dear Dayo,
Every Judging Criteria and categorizing has it's advantages and disadvantages.
We go our way.
System of the weight Categories is terrible..
System o high is a joke when the same bodybuilder in one year manages to participate in three different high categories... And the federation thinks it is ok.
Over all categories seems to be not serious too.
Real Bodybuilders (women) try to enter Fitness Categories and this made chaos in sport.
Some used to make jokes at the NABBA "Universes" placing real models in Bodybuilding Categories...
The WFF-WBBF way lets the judges to see the competitors before the Semi Finals and (if the competitor is not in HIS PLACE) the judges change the Category.
Then in the Finals there are not so much humor...
Daubaras Wrote:

Dear Dayo,
Every Judging Criteria and categorizing has it's advantages and disadvantages.
We go our way.
System of the weight Categories is terrible..
System o high is a joke when the same bodybuilder in one year manages to participate in three different high categories... And the federation thinks it is ok.
Over all categories seems to be not serious too.
Real Bodybuilders (women) try to enter Fitness Categories and this made chaos in sport.
Some used to make jokes at the NABBA "Universes" placing real models in Bodybuilding Categories...
The WFF-WBBF way lets the judges to see the competitors before the Semi Finals and (if the competitor is not in HIS PLACE) the judges change the Category.
Then in the Finals there are not so much humor...

i see.

2007 WFF Europe Model Fitness Championship

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

impressive...
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

beautiful :!:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

The 2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship (May 23-25, 2009) organizers in the UK work on the Internet site for the UK WFF-WBBF national federation:

Hello Edmundas,
Please can you forward asap a high resolution logo of both wbbf and wff logos?
The ones you sent cannot be used as they are too small according to my webman.
We are trying to complete the poster and will forward a copy when it is ready.
Thankyou.
Regards,
Dayo
Nicole Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

beautiful :!:

i like this too! :!:
Today we received a letter from Belarus.
Vice Champion World and Europe Championshsip IRINA FEDORUK writes, that the National Team Belarus is getting ready to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Conteststs in India, England and Lithuania:

Здравствуйте, уважаемый Эдмундас,
Как поживаете? Надеюсь, что все у вас хорошо..?
У нас жизнь идет своим чередом. Президент кризис не объявлял. Но он как-то просочился и все это очень чувствуют. Зато президент сказал, что этот год в стране будет годом спорта. Что бы это значило..?
Белорусская команда по фитнесу готовится (а как же! Год спорта!) принять и поучаствовать. Читаем сайт, ждем утверждения мест и дат. Уже хотим в Индию, обязательно в Литву, надеюсь, у меня получится в Англию, интересно, когда Басов будет проводить матчи.. (Много виз открывать, однако :-) надо будет в этот раз задолго заранее браться за это, чтобы все вовремя и без суеты..).
Привет им из Белоруссии!
Надеюсь, еще найдутся хорошие ребята, желающие ездить выступать по WFF.
С наилучшими пожеланиями
Ирина Федорук
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Belarus.
Vice Champion World and Europe Championshsip IRINA FEDORUK writes, that the National Team Belarus is getting ready to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Conteststs in India, England and Lithuania:

Здравствуйте, уважаемый Эдмундас,
Как поживаете? Надеюсь, что все у вас хорошо..?
У нас жизнь идет своим чередом. Президент кризис не объявлял. Но он как-то просочился и все это очень чувствуют. Зато президент сказал, что этот год в стране будет годом спорта. Что бы это значило..?
Белорусская команда по фитнесу готовится (а как же! Год спорта!) принять и поучаствовать. Читаем сайт, ждем утверждения мест и дат. Уже хотим в Индию, обязательно в Литву, надеюсь, у меня получится в Англию, интересно, когда Басов будет проводить матчи.. (Много виз открывать, однако :-) надо будет в этот раз задолго заранее браться за это, чтобы все вовремя и без суеты..).
Привет им из Белоруссии!
Надеюсь, еще найдутся хорошие ребята, желающие ездить выступать по WFF.
С наилучшими пожеланиями
Ирина Федорук

it will be fine!
Today we received a call from the UK.
LAURENCE CADE from London wants to join the WFF-WBBF UK and assist the President WFF-WBBF UK DAYO AUDI in organizing the 2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship in Doncaster as well as the federation work in the Country.
The World’s oldest Bodybuilding magazine «Health&Strength“ (issued from 1898 in UK) 2009 January Cover – WBBF World Amateur Classic Bodybuilding Champion IVAN SERGEJEV (Russia)
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:The World’s oldest Bodybuilding magazine «Health&Strength“ (issued from 1898 in UK) 2009 January Cover – WBBF World Amateur Classic Bodybuilding Champion IVAN SERGEJEV (Russia)

Roy Edwards did it well!
President WFF-WBBF UK DAYO AUDI writes:

Hello Edmundas,
The poster for the Pro European show in Doncaster is in its final construction stages and will be forwarded to you for your perusal.
Not too long now.
Regards
Dayo