Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship, Klaipeda, Lithuania
wff_edita Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK.
President WFF-WBBF UK DAYO AUDI writes:

Hello Edmundas,
The poster for the Pro European show in Doncaster is in its final construction stages and will be forwarded to you for your perusal.
Not too long now.
Regards
Dayo
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK.
President WFF-WBBF UK DAYO AUDI writes:

Hello Edmundas,
The poster for the Pro European show in Doncaster is in its final construction stages and will be forwarded to you for your perusal.
Not too long now.
Regards
Dayo

nice! :twisted:
Just announced - there will be a Pro Europe show next year ran by Dayo Audi. It will be open to any pro from any federation. It will also be open to any top amateur who narrowly missed their pro card.
FINE!
Today we received information from Poland.
In May a number of well known Polish Bodybuilding stars are planning to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Events in Lithuania and UK.
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today we received information from Poland.
In May a number of well known Polish Bodybuilding stars are planning to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Events in Lithuania and UK.

they are among the best in europe
Today we received a letter from the UK.
LAURENCE CADE wrote:

Hello Edmundas.
Have been in touch with Dayo Audi by telephone and Email about the event in Doncaster, will do all I can to make this event go smoothly.
Do send me any posters or information to me so I can get them round to Health Clubs and gyms etc.
Regards.
Laurence.
Today we received information from the Republic Belarus.
Belarussia athletes will take part at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur (Lithuania) and Professional (UK) Championships in May.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received information from the Republic Belarus.
Belarussia athletes will take part at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur (Lithuania) and Professional (UK) Championships in May.

:roll:
Today we received a letter from Russia.
A famous Russia sportsman JAN SMIRNOVSKIJ plans to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF International Events in Klaipeda (Amateur Europe) and Doncaster, UK («THE SPORTSPN AMATEUR INTERNATIONAL GRAND PRIX»). Both Contests will be held in May. JAN SMIRNOVSKIJ is not a Pro and he participates at the amateur class only:

Здравствуйте.
Пишет Смирновский Ян из Пскова.
Сейчас готовлюсь к весеннему сезону.
Планирую выступить на России, в Клайпеде и в Англии.
Связался с Дайо Ауди.
Он посоветовал написать Вам что бы Вы включили меня в список спортсменов ( хочу по любителям выступить).
Может где еще посоветуете выступить.
Заранее спасибо.
С уважением Ян.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the UK.
LAURENCE CADE wrote:

Hello Edmundas.
Have been in touch with Dayo Audi by telephone and Email about the event in Doncaster, will do all I can to make this event go smoothly.
Do send me any posters or information to me so I can get them round to Health Clubs and gyms etc.
Regards.
Laurence.

more people appear in uk
Today we received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI plans to participate in Doncaster with the Polish team and looks for the best Model Fitness girls.
Today we received a call from Ukraine.
WFF World Champion FIODOR CHASALOV is planning to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Contests in Lithuania and in the UK (May, 2009).
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Ukraine.
WFF World Champion FIODOR CHASALOV is planning to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Contests in Lithuania and in the UK (May, 2009).

he is very good!
Today we received a call from Russia.
Pro Director WFF-WBBF International ANDREJ BASOV informed about the situation in Russia.
Russia plans strong bodybuilding teams to the 2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe (Lithuania) and Pro Europe Championship (UK) in May.
At the same time Russia plans to organize 2009 Pro World Championship (20 000 USD) and “Universe” contest in November.
Today we received some information from the UK.
There is some state of panic in the UK due to the coming WFF-WBBF International Event in Doncaster.
Our British “friends” from other federations organize meetings and discussion on this matter…
Dear friends from NABBA, WABBA etc…, please, be calm, the WFF-WBBF is a peaceful federation and we are not fighters (no guns, no bombing…).
But one we can promise really: a good Show!
edita_wff Wrote:Today we received some information from the UK.
There is some state of panic in the UK due to the coming WFF-WBBF International Event in Doncaster.
Our British “friends” from other federations organize meetings and discussion on this matter…
Dear friends from NABBA, WABBA etc…, please, be calm, the WFF-WBBF is a peaceful federation and we are not fighters (no guns, no bombing…).
But one we can promise really: a good Show!

:roll:
Today we received a call from Estonia.
WBBF Pro Bodybuilder ALEXANDR SEVCOV informed about Estonia sportsmen preparations to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Contest in Klaipeda and Doncaster.
Estonia plans to come with the biggest team ever to WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe Championship in Lithuania.
Estonia will do it’s best to be in the UK.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Estonia.
WBBF Pro Bodybuilder ALEXANDR SEVCOV informed about Estonia sportsmen preparations to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Contest in Klaipeda and Doncaster.
Estonia plans to come with the biggest team ever to WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe Championship in Lithuania.
Estonia will do it’s best to be in the UK.

yes, estonia is on the way!
The Designers are working on the Cover Page of the 30-th Issue of the WFF-WBBF International Magazine.
This is the one on the way of development:
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:The Designers are working on the Cover Page of the 30-th Issue of the WFF-WBBF International Magazine.

It is fine to my mind :roll:
Today we received a letter from Poland.
IFBB bodybuilders from Poland plan to participate at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Doncaster (UK).
Alan Wrote:
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:The Designers are working on the Cover Page of the 30-th Issue of the WFF-WBBF International Magazine.

It is fine to my mind :roll:

Still there will be some changes.
Looking Forward to the Show. Dayo is a great friend and I will do my best to support him. Here is a picture with International actor Craig Fairbrass from the film FREIGHT I am curently filming
Today we received a call from Estonia.
Estonia top heavyweight bodybuilder ALEX SEVCOV informed about the Estonia national team to the WFF-WBBF International Events in Klaipeda (Lithuania) and Doncaster (UK).
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a call from Estonia.
Estonia top heavyweight bodybuilder ALEX SEVCOV informed about the Estonia national team to the WFF-WBBF International Events in Klaipeda (Lithuania) and Doncaster (UK).

WBBF Pro Heavyweights:
NORMUNDS JURANS (Latvia), ALEKSANDR SEVCOV (Estonia), ROMAN DUBOVICKIJ (Russia)
Life is not stable especially during the last years.
Due to the latest circumstances the 2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship is shifted from Doncaster (UK) to Klaipeda (Lithuania).
The WBBF Pro Europe will be held together with the WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe Championship on May 8-10 in Klaipeda.
Director WFF-WBBF Pro Division,
President WFF-WBBF Russia
andrej_wff Wrote:Life is not stable especially during the last years.
Due to the latest circumstances the 2009 WBBF Pro Europe Championship is shifted from Doncaster (UK) to Klaipeda (Lithuania).
The WBBF Pro Europe will be held together with the WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe Championship on May 8-10 in Klaipeda.

it is for russians more convenient to go to lithuania. uk is much more complicated.
timoxa Wrote:

it is for russians more convenient to go to lithuania. uk is much more complicated.

for us it is the same - there or there...
Eva Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

so the place and the day is changed...
life goes on.
Bumer Wrote:
Eva Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

so the place and the day is changed...
life goes on.

SHOW MUST GO ON!!!