Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA
WIDE INTERNATIONAL PUBLICITY

The only one among all federations today popularising sport World Wide and covering most World‘s Countries the WFF-WBBF publish and gives free real sport non commercial magazines: „Sport of Fitness and Bodybuilding“ in English, Russian and Lithuanian, „Fitness News“ in German, „Health and Strenght“ in English, „Zeleznyj Mir“ in Russian. The President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE for many years issues Magazine „Fitness Alive“ in Spanish for all South America countries. This is a very good presentation of the WFF-WBBF federation and also it is the way to give popularity for best International athletes in the South America. Often traveling through the USA, JORGE CEDALE presents WFF-WBBF printed materials to the USA sportsmen, at „Olympia“ and „Arnold Classic“ contests as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SOUTH AMERICA MEETS INTERNATIONAL BODYBUILDING LEADER

First time the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS came to the South America. This was the first official visit of the International Bodybuilding Leader of such a Level to South America in all long lasting history of our sport. By coming to Argentina direct from India, the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS this way underlines the huge growing role of South America and Asia in the World‘s Sport Movement. Both the Continents have everything to change the contemporary situation basicly and to become the greatest International Sport Centres leaving behind the old ones, as Europe and USA. And this is one of the reasons that attracts so many Countries to join the WFF-WBBF which leads the International sport today everywhere in the World and cares for sport recognition and development on official level first of all.

JORGE CEDALE LEADS AMERICA BODYBUILDING. HIGH INTERNATIONAL AWARDS

When we speak about bodybuilding in South America, there is no other Leading Person to mention but JORGE CEDALE. There are many persons around who speak much, but do not work in real. JORGE CEDALE do not like to talk. He acts. The huge work of the President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE was evaluated on International Level. During the last years a number of times he was awarded with the International Honour Awards and in 2008 in Poland JORGE CEDALE was awarded with the respectfull International Silver Honour Medal. In 2011 leading the WFF-WBBF America delegation on official visit to the Paliament Republic Lithuania JORGE CEDALE for his International work has been praised by high State Officials and Parliament polititions. Speaking at the International Press Conference at the Lithuania News Agency ELTA in 2011, JORGE CEDALE confirmed soon ecpecting much better future results for the Continent.

2012 WFF-WBBF GRAND FUTURE BODYBUILDING PROJECT IN AMERICA. „BRAZIL VERSUS WORLD“
Visiting Argentina the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE set the nearest future goals for the Continent. The President WFF-WBBF Brazil CRECKY CHAVES being present, the WFF-WBBF South America Executive Council made a decission and started developing unbelievable 2012 International Bodybuilding Project in Brazil. That will be the highest Rank International Contest „BRAZIL VERSUS WORLD“. Having in mind constant growing role of Brazil bodybuilding, the Brazil having so many International Class bodybuilders today (as the World Amateur Champion CRECKY CHAVES, as America Champion DALVANIZA AGUINO), in 2012 the WFF-WBBF International will collect and bring best World‘s bodybuilders to confront the Top Brazil Americans. Preliminary date of this Event in Brazil is a week after the anual 2012 WFF-WBBF „Pro Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (20 000 euro, November, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia). Such a high bodybuilding level will be presented in South America first time, so the Americans will face quite a big work and even bigger responsibility.

2011 BEST PRO WORLD BODYBUILDER

CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil) won the highest World Pro Bodybuilding title – the WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (20 000 euro, November 4-6, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia).
MORE INFO: International Site www.wff.lt, read forum

The 2012 New Year Congratulations from the WFF-WBBF South America

2011 BEST PRO WORLD BODYBUILDER

CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil) won the highest World Pro Bodybuilding title – the WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (20 000 euro, November 4-6, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia).
MORE INFO: International Site www.wff.lt, read forum

2012 WFF-WBBF BRAZIL

President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) South America JORGE CEDALE informs the International WFF-WBBF Headquarters about the preperations of the best Brazil bodybuilders to participate at the 2012 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (30 000 US dollars, November 9-11, Brusno Kupele resort, Slovakia).
More information at the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum.

FOTO: 2011 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Winner CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil)

2012 WFF-WBBF PARAGUAY

WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Paraguay present the 2012 WFF-WBBF „Miss and Mr. Verano Mersour“ Contest.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics.

FOTO: National President WFF-WBBF Paraguay RUBEN PIBE RODRIGUEZ

(03-12-2012, 03:13 PM)E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote: 2012 WFF-WBBF PARAGUAY

WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Paraguay present the 2012 WFF-WBBF „Miss and Mr. Verano Mersour“ Contest.

FOTO: National President WFF-WBBF Paraguay RUBEN PIBE RODRIGUEZ

2012. BRAZIL POWER

Today the 2011 Over All WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) South America Champion DALVANIZA AGUINO (Brazil) writes:
„...I made a declaration of love by the federation WFF WBBF.
I'm gonna take you forever in my heart, thank you for Edmundas Daubaras recognition of Brazilians.
Believe I am able to compete acediado for the invitation..“.
More information is on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum.

FOTO: 2011 Over All WFF-WBBF South America Champion DALVANIZA AGUINO (Brazil)

2012 TEAM ARGENTINA IN EUROPE AGAIN

President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) South America JORGE CEDALE confirmed the participation of the National Team Argentina at the Open 2012 WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe Championship (May 26, Belarus).
Among the Argentina National Team members will be the former WFF-WBBF Over All World Champion ROSALIA DUTRA DE CAMPOS and multipel „Amber Prix International“ (1968-2012) Champion YAMILA TOLEDO.

FOTO: WFF-WBBF Over All «Amber Prix International“ Champion YAMILA TOLEDO (Argentina)

WFF-International Official Information Only
2012. “MISS PRO AMBER PRIX OLYMPIA“

President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) South America JORGE CEDALE confirmed the participation of the 2011 WFF-WBBF Pro «Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil) at the 2012 International WFF-WBBF Contests.
WFF-WBBF Pro «Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES starts her contest season in June.

FOTO: WFF-WBBF Pro «Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil)

2012 WFF-WBBF PARAGUAY CHAMPIONSHIP

President WFF-WBBF South America
(World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) JORGE CEDALE and President WFF-WBBF Paraguay RUBEN PIBE RODRIGUEZ present the sucessful 2012 WFF-WBBF Paraguay Championship „Mr.Verano“.
More information is published on the International Site www.wff.lt forum.

2012. BRAZIL BODYBUILDING STAR
The International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) gives the Highest Level Stage for all Bodybuilders of the World. We are glad to meet a famous Brazil Bodybuilder and the Holder of the WFF-WBBF Pro Card FERNANDO LUIZ SARDINHA in Europe again:

„Edmundas ... is with great pleasure that I thank you for the pictures of my dream come true at the World Championships and WFF WBBF, and Amber Prix Olympia ... I tried to learn more about the championship Chanpionship Europe in Munich / Germany 26/05/12, I have more plans to honor this event and then your World and Amber prix again ... Please could you pass me the details of the hotel, and local ...? once again, was honored with much attention to me ... thank you ... God be with you, hugs“
Dear Friend, thanks for the nice words. Many of us were impressed by Your high bodybuilding level though You lacked enough definition. It is just one step for You to be among the World‘s Top Bodybuilders.
We changed the place and time of 2012 Amateur Europe Championship:
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
World Body Building Federation (WBBF-International)
2012 International Event‘s Callendar
Date, Event, Venue Place
- May 18-20, WFF-WBBF Pro Europe Championship Open, Tula, Russia
- May 18-20, 44-th „Amber Prix International“, 20 000 US dollars, Tula, Russia
- May 23-25, WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship Open, Bobruisk, Belarus
- June 1-3, Russia WFF-WBBF Pro Grand Prix International Contest, 5 000 US dollars, June 2, Pushkin, State Moscow, Russia
- June 8-10, 13-th WFF-WBBF „Unverse“, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
- July, WFF-WBBF Asia Championship Open, Ludhuana, India
- October 11-13, WFF World Amateur Championship, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
- October 12-14, WBBF World Amateur Championship, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
- November 9-11, World Professional Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, 30 000 US dollars, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
MORE INFO: International Site www.wff.lt, read forum.
FOTO: 2011 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Finalist FERNANDO LUIZ SARDINHA (Brazil)

(04-19-2012, 11:05 AM)E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote: 2012. BRAZIL BODYBUILDING STAR
The International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) gives the Highest Level Stage for all Bodybuilders of the World. We are glad to meet a famous Brazil Bodybuilder and the Holder of the WFF-WBBF Pro Card FERNANDO LUIZ SARDINHA in Europe again:

„Edmundas ... is with great pleasure that I thank you for the pictures of my dream come true at the World Championships and WFF WBBF, and Amber Prix Olympia ... I tried to learn more about the championship Chanpionship Europe in Munich / Germany 26/05/12, I have more plans to honor this event and then your World and Amber prix again ... Please could you pass me the details of the hotel, and local ...? once again, was honored with much attention to me ... thank you ... God be with you, hugs“
Dear Friend, thanks for the nice words. Many of us were impressed by Your high bodybuilding level though You lacked enough definition. It is just one step for You to be among the World‘s Top Bodybuilders.
We changed the place and time of 2012 Amateur Europe Championship:
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
World Body Building Federation (WBBF-International)
2012 International Event‘s Callendar
Date, Event, Venue Place
- May 18-20, WFF-WBBF Pro Europe Championship Open, Tula, Russia
- May 18-20, 44-th „Amber Prix International“, 20 000 US dollars, Tula, Russia
- May 23-25, WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship Open, Bobruisk, Belarus
- June 1-3, Russia WFF-WBBF Pro Grand Prix International Contest, 5 000 US dollars, June 2, Pushkin, State Moscow, Russia
- June 8-10, 13-th WFF-WBBF „Unverse“, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
- July, WFF-WBBF Asia Championship Open, Ludhuana, India
- October 11-13, WFF World Amateur Championship, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
- October 12-14, WBBF World Amateur Championship, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
- November 9-11, World Professional Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, 30 000 US dollars, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia
MORE INFO: International Site www.wff.lt, read forum.
FOTO: 2011 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Finalist FERNANDO LUIZ SARDINHA (Brazil)

2012. WORLD PRO CHAMPIONSHIP «AMBER PRIX OLYMPIA“ CHAMPION.

President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Brazil CRECKY CHAVES confirmed the participation of the National Bodybuilding Team Brazil at the 2012 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (October 11-14, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia). Best Brazil Bodybuilders are getting ready for the contest.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation.
FOTO: WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship «Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil)

Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
2012. BRAZIL BODYBUILDING STAR

The International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) gives the Highest Level Stage for all Bodybuilders of the World.
We are glad to meet a famous Brazil Bodybuilder and the Holder of the WFF-WBBF Pro Card FERNANDO LUIZ SARDINHA in 2012 autumn contests in Europe again.
„Edmundas, it is with great pleasure that I write to you confirming that this year our federation will br in Europe again, please God. I also confirm my participation in the World Cup again and Professional „Amber Prix Olympia“ ... take a look at my fanpage, published there on the 2012 calendar WFF WBBF.
I wanted to ask you if you would send me the magazine 35 in which I appear in the photos ...
I need to advertise our WFF-WBBF Federation and then receive support European and Brazilian events ...
I'm a novelty that will appear on my new site www . fernandosardinha.com.br. that will air this weekend ... I can stream any live event and WFF WBBF including those that I will participate ... and will be the first and only site to do that here in South America ... I'm more than 350,000 hits ... 'm sure we'll do a wonderful job, I and my manager William Garden are finishing making adjustments. All the best and be at peace, hugs.“
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation.

2012 WFF-WBBF Paraguay National Championship, October 28.

2012. BRAZIL BODYBUILDING STARS

The International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) gives the Highest Level Stage for all Bodybuilders of the World.
We are glad to meet f number of famous Brazil Bodybuilders and the Holders of the WFF-WBBF Pro Cards FERNANDO LUIZ SARDINHA, CRECKY CHAVES and DALVANIZA AQUINO in 2012 autumn WFF-WBBF International Contests in Europe again.

We are glad to meet f number of famous Brazil Bodybuilders and the Holders of the WFF-WBBF Pro Cards FERNANDO LUIZ SARDINHA, CRECKY CHAVES and DALVANIZA AQUINO in 2012 autumn WFF-WBBF International Contests in Europe again.
FOTO: 2011 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil)

FOTO: 2011 Over All WFF-WBBF South America Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO (Brazil)

FOTO: 2011 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil), 2011 Over All WFF-WBBF South America Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO (Brazil)

2012. SOUTH AMERICA WILL PARTICIPATE THE WFF-WBBF AMATEUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Today the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) South America JORGE CEDALE confirmed the participation of the National Teams Argentina and Brazil at the 2012 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Slovakia Brusno Kupele resort (October 10-14).

FOTO: International President WFF-WBBF EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, President WFF-WBBF South America JOGE CEDALE

Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
2012. SOUTH AMERICA BEST SPORTSMEN

Today the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) South America JORGE CEDALE confirmed the participation of the National Teams Argentina and Brazil at the 2012 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Slovakia Brusno Kupele resort (October 10-14). Among the NATIONAL team members WFF-WBBF Pro World „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES and Over All WFF-WBBF South America Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO (both Brazil) and Over All „Amber Prix International“ Champion JAMILA TOLEDO (Argentina).

2012. WFF-WBBF PARAGUAY CHAMPIONSHIP

President WFF-WBBF South America (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) JORGE CEDALE and President WFF-WBBF Paraguay RUBEN PIBE RODRIGUEZ present the 2012 WFF-WBBF National Championship „Mr. Paraguay“.

FOTO: WFF-WBBF Paraguay National Championship

2012. BRAZIL BODYBUILDING STARS GO TO SLOVAKIA.
We are glad to meet a number of famous Brazil Bodybuilders and the Holders of the WFF-WBBF Pro Cards CRECKY CHAVES and DALVANIZA AQUINO at the 2012 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship in Europe again (October 10-14, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia).
FOTO: 2011 WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ Champion CRECKY CHAVES (Brazil), 2011 Over All WFF-WBBF South America Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO (Brazil)

2013. WFF-WBBF PARAGUAY CHAMPIONSHIP
President WFF-WBBF South America (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) JORGE CEDALE and President WFF-WBBF Paraguay RUBEN PIBE RODRIGUEZ present the 2013 WFF-WBBF National Championship „Mr. Paraguay“.
FOTO: WFF-WBBF Paraguay National Championship

World Body Building Federation (WBBF)
World Fitness Federation (WFF)
WFF-WBBF South America
SOUTH AMERICA CHAMIONSHIP
Over All Winners
(2003-2012)
WOMEN
Year Competitor's Name Country
2003 Fernanda Daniela Youglar Argentina
2004 Fernanda Daniela Youglar Argentina
2005 Rosalia Dutra De Campos Argentina
2006 Rosalia Dutra De Campos Argentina
2007 Yamila Vanessa Toledo Argentina
2008 Yamila Vanessa Toledo Argentina
2009 Yamila Vanessa Toledo Argentina
2010 Yamila Vanessa Toledo Argentina
2011 Dalvaniza Aquino Brazil
2012 Yamila Vanessa Toledo Argentina

MEN
Year Competitor's Name Country
2003 Carlos Rodriguez Argentina
2004 Carlos Rodriguez Argentina
2005 Raul Altamirano Argentina
2006 Gonzalo Arrua Argentina
2007 Gustavo Medina Argentina
2008 Luis Gonzalez Paraguay
2009 Cesar Lacuesta Uruguay
2010 Rony Santos Paraguay
2011 Javier Vazquez Argentina
2012 Javier Vazquez Argentina

President WFF-WBBF South America Jorge Cedale

2013. WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA NEWS.
WFF-WBBF MAGAZINE FOR SOUTH AMERICA.
President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federtion) South America JORGE CEDALE informed, that the next issue of the WFF-WBBF South American „Fitness Alive“ magazine is ready for printing. „Fitness Alive“ is issued in Spanish for the last decade and directed to the South America Countries.

SOUTH AMERICA TEAMS TO LITHUANIA.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirmed the attendance of a number of the National South America teams at the 45-th „Amber Prix International“ in Kaunas (May 24-26, Lithuania). Amber prix International is the World‘s Oldest Traditional Bodybuilding Contest (1968-2013). Under the support of the Lithuania Governmental Institutions this Contest will be held together with the «WFF-WBBF Europe Cup Open“ in the famous Sport Palace „Kaunas Hale“.

2013 WFF-WBBF „WORLD GRAND PRIX“ IN BRAZIL.
President WFF-WBBF National Federation Brazil CRECKY CHAVES (WFF-WBBF Professional and Amateur World Champion) informes that the 2013 WFF-WBBF „World Grand Prix“ will be held in Brazil (October) under the guidance of a number South America Bodybuilding VIP persons and Brazil Governmental Institutions.

2013 WFF-WBBF AMATEUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informed, that the National Teams of South America to the 2013 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Slovakia Brusno Kupele resort (second weekend of October) will include best South America Athletes, Champions of the Continent Championship.

OFFICIAL VISITS THROUGH SOUTH AMERICA.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE starts a ten days lasting trip through South America Countries. The first Official Visit will be to Peru.
JORGE CEDALE has full agenda with officials, trainers, competitors, gym owners, that are promoting WFF-WBBF federation in their Countries. Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Ecuador are doing it very well. The Countries are growing at a two digit rate and their economies are booming so the soil is very fertile there to spread the WFF-WBBF word.