Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE starts getting ready to 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria in Lithuania:

Dear Edmundas,
I received your magazine today.
Thank you so much. On the other hand yesterday
I got a call from the Peruvians competitors who are going to compete in your European Championship in May, telling me that Lithuania demands a visa for Peruvians (not actually Lithuania but European Union), so they need an invitation letter in order to carry out the formalities with the Lithuanian consul in Lima, Peru.
Their names are:
VICTOR ALFREDO MARTINEZ
JEANETH SASKIA ARGANDONA PALOMINO
Could you please send me that letter as an e-mail attachment and I will re-send it immediately to them?
Thank you again
Jorge

I have sent to Jorge all necessary info for getting EU visas today.
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE starts getting ready to 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events Seria in Lithuania:

Dear Edmundas,
I got a call from the Peruvians competitors who are going to compete in your European Championship in May, telling me that Lithuania demands a visa for Peruvians (not actually Lithuania but European Union), so they need an invitation letter in order to carry out the formalities with the Lithuanian consul in Lima, Peru.
Their names are:
VICTOR ALFREDO MARTINEZ
Could you please send me that letter as an e-mail attachment and I will re-send it immediately to them?
Thank you again
Jorge

To answer from the South America received today:

Dear Ed,
Thank you so much. I already forwarded your e-mail to the Peruvians competitors. Rest of South America don´t need a visa for European Union.
Yours
Jorge
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
Their names are:
VICTOR ALFREDO MARTINEZ
Thank you again
Jorge

To answer from the South America received today:

Dear Ed,
Thank you so much. I already forwarded your e-mail to the Peruvians competitors. Rest of South America don´t need a visa for European Union.
Yours
Jorge

:roll:
Today we received Holyday's Congratulations for all of us from South America.
WFF Top Athlete ALEXANDRA RUBIO (Argentina) sends us:
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received Holyday's Congratulations for all of us from South America.

BEAUTIFUL!
Kyle Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received Holyday's Congratulations for all of us from South America.

BEAUTIFUL!

you remember everything...
Sarah Wrote:
Kyle Wrote:

BEAUTIFUL!

you remember everything...

This is a very good quality!
Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America Jorge Cedale wrote:

Dear Ed
I hope you are well and in a good health.
Have you already got he place for november the 15th
amateur world championship?
Fernanda will be competing in October in Poland and I have a Brazilian girl
(NABBA world champion) who will compete in the pro in
Vilnius.
So if you have the place for the amateur that would
help me a lot the get the air tickets in advance.
Your
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.

Dear Ed
Vilnius.
Your
Jorge

The answer was:

Dear Jorge,
WFF-WBBF Poland has real wish to make both WFF and WBBF Amateur Worlds in Poland (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz).
This is the date and place.
On April 12, 2008 I will attend FIBO in Germany.
Going there I will visit the President City Bydgoszcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ and receive the final answer.
But I do not think something changes.
Poland wants a great Show and making WFF only it is not possible...
I wish You energy and success,
Yours friend,
ED
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.

Dear Ed
Vilnius.
Your
Jorge

The answer was:

Dear Jorge,
WFF-WBBF Poland has real wish to make both WFF and WBBF Amateur Worlds in Poland (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz).
This is the date and place.
On April 12, 2008 I will attend FIBO in Germany.
Going there I will visit the President City Bydgoszcz KONSTANTY DOMBROWICZ and receive the final answer.
But I do not think something changes.
Poland wants a great Show and making WFF only it is not possible...
I wish You energy and success,
Yours friend,
ED

FINE!
World Champion ALEKSANDRA RUBIO informs about the coming WFF-WBBF International Contest in Rosario (Argentina, May 24-25, 2008):

HOLA A TODOS ,
ESPERO QUE ESTEN BIEN ,
ESCRIBO PARA RECORDARLES QUE TIENEN TIEMPO HASTA EL 15 DE ABRIL PARA ANOTARSE EN LA FICHA DE INSCRIPCION DE MI PAGINA WWW.ALEJANDRARUBIO.COM.AR CON TODA LA DOCUMENTACION NECESARIA PARA QUE PUEDA RESERVARLES ALHOJAMIENTO GRATIS EN EL HOTEL APART PRINGLES DE LA CIUDAD DE ROSASRIO,
PARA LA NOCHE DEL 24 DE MAYO.
PARA AQUELLOS ATLETAS QUE DEBAN VIAJAR Y ESTAR DESCANSADOS PARA PARTICIPAR DE LA COPA INTERNACIONAL CELESTE Y BLANCA EL 25 DE MAYO.
PARA MAS INFO INGRESAR A LA PAGINA O DIRIGIRSE A ESTE CONTACTO.
BESOS.
World Champion ALEKSANDRA RUBIO informs about the coming WFF-WBBF International Contest in Rosario (Argentina, May 24-25, 2008):

HOLA A TODOS ,
ESPERO QUE ESTEN BIEN ,
ESCRIBO PARA RECORDARLES QUE TIENEN TIEMPO HASTA EL 15 DE ABRIL PARA ANOTARSE EN LA FICHA DE INSCRIPCION DE MI PAGINA WWW.ALEJANDRARUBIO.COM.AR CON TODA LA DOCUMENTACION NECESARIA PARA QUE PUEDA RESERVARLES ALHOJAMIENTO GRATIS EN EL HOTEL APART PRINGLES DE LA CIUDAD DE ROSASRIO,
PARA LA NOCHE DEL 24 DE MAYO.
PARA AQUELLOS ATLETAS QUE DEBAN VIAJAR Y ESTAR DESCANSADOS PARA PARTICIPAR DE LA COPA INTERNACIONAL CELESTE Y BLANCA EL 25 DE MAYO.
PARA MAS INFO INGRESAR A LA PAGINA O DIRIGIRSE A ESTE CONTACTO.
BESOS.

is she coming to "Amber prix"in Klaipeda?
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed
I just wanted you to know that I am preparing a strong team to compete in Poland in WFF World Championship next November.
Question is: Is there from your point of any
particular contest (amateur or pro) to send some South American competitors before that one?
You mentioned a professional one in Las Vegas? I would like also your input about the Austrian contest and the Romanian one?
Thank you so much,
Sincerely yours
Jorge Cedale
Today we received a letter from South America.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informs, that a famous South America bodybuilder went to live to Spain.
She would like to represent WFF-WBBF federation in this country now.
Today we received information from South America.
2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship will be held on September 20 in the City Resistencia (Argentina).
More info soon!
Dear Jorge,

Nice to hear from you on the forum. I have not seen you since the 2007 Olympia.

Yes in deed, there is an independent production coming to Las Vegas
on July 27th 2008. This information was sent recently to you as well as
in the beginning of May 08. WFF-WBBF is supporting the A&B International Universe all the way. It is show of monumental proportions and needs the support of ALL the countries the WFF-WBBF can bring to the table.

Ben and Astrid Bloom are producing the largest B&A International Universe on July 27 2008. It will rival all the big events that are and have ever been in the USA. There is $80.000.00 cash and prizes given and a host of International Super legends will b there as well. Please see their link for up-dated details.

Ben and Astrid Bloom are anticipating so I am told, a WFF-WBBF team coming to compete headed up by WFF-WBBF Vice President Mr. Oleg Burinsky. It would be nice to hear from Mr. Burinsky in our North American office.

Our website is advertising the event and we hope all WFF-WBBF will aid our fellow Promoters in this outstanding event. I will pass this email on to Ben and Astrid they will be very happy to hear from you.

We hope to see you at this great “Event of Events” in Las Vegas.

Mike Glass - USA
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
THE BIG ONE!

B&A

B&A

WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received information from South America.
2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship will be held on September 20 in the City Resistencia (Argentina).
More info soon!

My dear friend,
A few minutes ago I received a confirmation from the mayor of the Argentinean city of Resistencia about being my partner on the 2008 WFF WBBF South American Championship. He will give me a 3000 seats theater for the contest, being this way my best sponsor.
Our 2008 South American Championship show will take place in the city of Resistencia, Argentina on September the 20th.
In that event athletes from South America who have not competed successfully internationally in 2007 ( I mean 1st, 2nd or 3rd places) will have the chance to compete in order to get a place in the South American team that will compete in Poland and Lithuania (amateur and pro WFF WBBF world championships).
So please you can add this show as "confirmed" in WFF International web site.
Sincerely yours
Your friend
Jorge Cedale
President of WFF WBBF South American countries
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received information from South America.
More info soon!

My dear friend,
A few minutes ago I received a confirmation from the mayor of the Argentinean city of Resistencia about being my partner on the 2008 WFF WBBF South American Championship. He will give me a 3000 seats theater for the contest, being this way my best sponsor.
Our 2008 South American Championship show will take place in the city of Resistencia, Argentina on September the 20th.
In that event athletes from South America who have not competed successfully internationally in 2007 ( I mean 1st, 2nd or 3rd places) will have the chance to compete in order to get a place in the South American team that will compete in Poland and Lithuania (amateur and pro WFF WBBF world championships).
So please you can add this show as "confirmed" in WFF International web site.
Sincerely yours
Your friend
Jorge Cedale
President of WFF WBBF South American countries

I understand this!
Today we received a letter from the 2006 Over All World Champion ROSALIA DUTRA:

hi ale how r u??
im writing to you because i moved to other country and i have no news about championships etc.
i would like to know about the last european championship...
could u please tell me which were the overall champions and send me two pictures of all overall fitness and bbuilding??
i would preciate that.
thanks a lot
rosalia dutra
fitness overall champion wff tver rusia 06
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from the 2006 Over All World Champion ROSALIA DUTRA:

hi ale how r u??
im writing to you because i moved to other country and i have no news about championships etc.
could u please tell me which were the overall champions and send me two pictures of all overall fitness and bbuilding??
i would preciate that.
thanks a lot
rosalia dutra

Dear friend
If Rosalia is going to compete representing Argentina or any other South American country she should request information about the coming events to me.
And I will gladly provide her with all the information and data she wants and also will gladly register her in any contest she wants.
I think that is the right thing to do.
But if she moved to a non South American country and got a new non South American citizenship she should be re-directed to the WFF representative of that new region or country.
This way of action will make me stronger as a WFF authority in South America.
Yours
Jorge
p.s. Thank you so much for the e-mail. I do really appreciate it.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from the 2006 Over All World Champion ROSALIA DUTRA:

hi ale how r u??
i would preciate that.
thanks a lot
rosalia dutra

Dear friend
If Rosalia is going to compete representing Argentina or any other South American country she should request information about the coming events to me.
And I will gladly provide her with all the information and data she wants and also will gladly register her in any contest she wants.
I think that is the right thing to do.
But if she moved to a non South American country and got a new non South American citizenship she should be re-directed to the WFF representative of that new region or country.
This way of action will make me stronger as a WFF authority in South America.
Yours
Jorge
p.s. Thank you so much for the e-mail. I do really appreciate it.

I understand this very well :!:
2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship.
POSTER.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship.
POSTER.

Fine!
Rosalia Wrote:
POSTER.

Fine!

Jorge Cedale does a greta work in South America.
The preparation of the 2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship takes much energy and much time.
Dita Wrote:
Rosalia Wrote:
POSTER.

Fine!

Jorge Cedale does a greta work in South America.
The preparation of the 2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship takes much energy and much time.

Indeed! Everybody know this.
Rosalia is without a doubt one of my favorites!

I hope to see her and the Argentina team in Las Vegas on July 27, 2008 at the B&A International Universe.

Best Wishes from the USA

Mike Glass

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Rosalia is without a doubt one of my favorites!

I hope to see her and the Argentina team in Las Vegas on July 27, 2008 at the B&A International Universe.

Best Wishes from the USA

Mike Glass

thanks 8)