Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA
Sendriene E.*WFF Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina:

Dear Ed
I send you the poster of the 2008 Argentina`s National Championship to be posted in the WFF-International forum.
Yours,
Jorge Cedale
President WFF-WBBF South America

Super!
Predrag Wrote:
Sendriene E.*WFF Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina:

Dear Ed
I send you the poster of the 2008 Argentina`s National Championship to be posted in the WFF-International forum.
Yours,
Jorge Cedale
President WFF-WBBF South America

Super!

I like it too!
Today we received a letter from Peru.
Peru sportsmen are planning to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF North America Championship in Mexico:

Dear WFF
I``m very interested in participate en the WFF WBBF North America Champioship 2008 in november, please I want to know if you can send me an invitation letter to get a visa.
I have contacted to Jorge Cedale.
Regards
Victor Gomez Ponce
Passport 0855245
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Peru.
Peru sportsmen are planning to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF North America Championship in Mexico:

Dear WFF
I``m very interested in participate en the WFF WBBF North America Champioship 2008 in november, please I want to know if you can send me an invitation letter to get a visa.
Regards
Victor Gomez Ponce
Passport 0855245

Today we received one more letter from Peru:

Dear Mr Daubaras
Please can you bring me name and mail of the contact in Mexico WFF?
I have to prepare the peruvian team...
Thanks
Victor Gomez
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:

Dear WFF
Regards
Victor Gomez Ponce
Passport 0855245

Dear Mr Daubaras
Thanks
Victor Gomez

interesting!

Dear WFF
Regards
Victor Gomez Ponce
Passport 0855245

Dear Mr Daubaras
Thanks
Victor Gomez

Today we received a Spanish-English letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirms participation of Uruguay, Brazil and Argentina teams at the 2008 Amateur World Championships (Poland), Pro World Championships and “Universe” (Lithuania) and writes to the Peru Bodybuilders:

Estimado Victor (Dear Victor)
El presidente de WFF Norte America (President of WFF North America) es Michael Glass. Asi que para todo tema vinculado con torneos WFF en USA, Canada o Mexico debes dirigirte a el. (So for all the subjects or doubts linked to WFF contests in USA, Mexico & Canada you should contact him).
Este es su e-mail: newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Gracias y lamentamos la ausencia de competidores peruanos en los mundiales WFF. Argentina-Brasil-Uruguay han confirmado el envio de atletas(Thank you for staying in touch. We are very sorry for not sending Peruvian competitors to 2008 WFF World Championships. Argentina-Uruguay and Brazil have confirmed that they are going to send their teams.
Saludos (regards)
Jorge Cedale
Presidente WFF South American Countries
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

Dear WFF
Regards
Victor Gomez Ponce
Passport 0855245

Dear Mr Daubaras
Thanks
Victor Gomez

Today we received a Spanish-English letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirms participation of Uruguay, Brazil and Argentina teams at the 2008 Amateur World Championships (Poland), Pro World Championships and “Universe” (Lithuania) and writes to the Peru Bodybuilders:

Estimado Victor (Dear Victor)
El presidente de WFF Norte America (President of WFF North America) es Michael Glass. Asi que para todo tema vinculado con torneos WFF en USA, Canada o Mexico debes dirigirte a el. (So for all the subjects or doubts linked to WFF contests in USA, Mexico & Canada you should contact him).
Este es su e-mail: newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Gracias y lamentamos la ausencia de competidores peruanos en los mundiales WFF. Argentina-Brasil-Uruguay han confirmado el envio de atletas(Thank you for staying in touch. We are very sorry for not sending Peruvian competitors to 2008 WFF World Championships. Argentina-Uruguay and Brazil have confirmed that they are going to send their teams.
Saludos (regards)
Jorge Cedale
Presidente WFF South American Countries

interesting..!
Today we received information from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informed about the difficulties South America teams are facing in getting air tickets to Europe.
But – bodybuilders are strong people and they will pass the obstacles.
Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes, that he leaves to USA to meet the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS ant to represent WFF-WBBF at the 2008 Commercial “Olympia” Contest:

We are leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday.
We´ll meet Mike Glass there at the Olympia week end to make some noise at the expo with Fernanda and WFF.
Yours
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes, that he leaves to USA to meet the President WFF-WBBF North America MICHAEL GLASS ant to represent WFF-WBBF at the 2008 Commercial “Olympia” Contest:

We are leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday.
We´ll meet Mike Glass there at the Olympia week end to make some noise at the expo with Fernanda and WFF.
Yours
Jorge

WFF at "Olympia"? This is good!
Today we received aletter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE wrote:

Dear Ed
We finally got the tickets from Warsaw to Bydgoszcz so I am going to see you there.
All of my competitors after the the show in Poland want to compete in Vilnius pro show and the “Universe”.
I told them that you kindly invited them to take them to Vilnius with the Lithuanian team by bus. On the same line of thinking you also told me that would be looking for a possibility to help them for their stay in Vilnius.
That would help them very much..
I wish you the best and I will try to represent WFF at the Olympia the best I can
Thank you so much
Your friend
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received aletter from Argentina.

Dear Ed
We finally got the tickets from Warsaw to Bydgoszcz so I am going to see you there.
All of my competitors after the the show in Poland want to compete in Vilnius pro show and the “Universe”.
I told them that you kindly invited them to take them to Vilnius with the Lithuanian team by bus. On the same line of thinking you also told me that would be looking for a possibility to help them for their stay in Vilnius.
That would help them very much..
I wish you the best and I will try to represent WFF at the Olympia the best I can
Thank you so much
Your friend
Jorge

we will be there! :twisted:
FOTO:
2008 “Olympia”
IFBB Pro Monica Brant,
President WFF-WBBF South America Jorge Cedale & Scott Peckham
Today we received a letter from Brazil:

Hello Mr Edmundas!
I always loved to receive the mags and DVD's from WFF and WBBF but right now i'm living in another town. My old address was:

ALEXANDRE ROBERTO DE MELO
AVENIDA CORONEL FREDERICO LINCK 621
BAIRRO IDEAL
NOVO HAMBURGO
RIO GRANDE DO SUL BRASIL

The new address is:

ALEXANDRE ROBERTO DE MELO
RUA PRESIDENTE ROOSEVELT 1061
CENTRO - SÃO LEOPOLDO
RIO GRANDE DO SUL
BRASIL
CEP.: 93.010-060

I thanks you a lot if you keep on sending me this great material from your federation.
Have a nice weekend!
Sincerelly,
Alexandre
edita_wff Wrote:FOTO:
2008 “Olympia”
IFBB Pro Monica Brant,
President WFF-WBBF South America Jorge Cedale & Scott Peckham

my friends........... :twisted:
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE will come ti India and he writes about the South America Team that will participate in the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Contests Poland and in Lithuania:

Dear Ed
We´ll try to be in India.
Almost sure.
On the other hand I want you to know the name of the South American competitors who will be competing in Vilnius in both of your contests:

Antonio Osta (Uruguay)
Alexandra Aguiar (Uruguay)
Victor Martinez (Peru)
Yamila Vanisa Toledo (Argentina)
Miguel Sero (Argentina)
Marco Gentile (Argentina)

Your friend
Jorge
Today we received a letter form Brazil.
Brazilians are planning to participate in the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships:

Friend,
Edmundas Daubaras
I can enroll our athlete 62 year-old master Joaquim Freitas Costas.
I will need a letter invitation and the poster of the event.
Do confirm the hotel that the athletes anger to be?
will it be free?
How many days?
Thank you!
Claudio Vidal
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed
Mike Gross is the president of Ultimate Nutrition, one of America´s greatest nutritional companies.
I have been customer of them for several years and official representative for Argentina.
They have been working with IFBB but now they are also interested in sponsoring WFF as well.
Could you please give them some information about our organization as WFF president?
Thank you so much
Your friend
Jorge

Mike Gross the president of Ultimate Nutrition wrote:
Jorge,
I hope that everything went well with the order. I contacted Mike Glass about his interested in Mexico. He is getting the dealer application back to me and we are very excited about his prospects in Mexico. Can you send me a media packet on the World Fitness Federation. We currently are not involved worldwide with this and we are interested in becoming a sponsor. Thanks
Best Regards,
Mike Gross
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed
I am already working on the January 2009 issue of my magazine for the South America.
Last one I am going to take it personally to Poland to distribute it there.
I think it is important to show that WFF has an official magazine in Spanish.
Is there any chance you send me a provisory schedule of WFF international contests for the first semester of 2009?
Here we are growing very fast.
The organizers of five traditional IFBB contests have already signed with me to carry out their shows in 2009 under WFF flag.
And I can assure the almost 90% of female fitness from the South America are competing with us.
Our WFF Argentinian championship last Saturday was a success.
The President of the city of Resistencia, Argentina, and the Secretary of Sports Republic Argentina sponsored the contest and were there being decorated with WFF medals by myself.
Organizers from Paraguay, with government sponsorship, asked me to have the 2009 WFF South American Championship in Asuncion, Paraguay.
Tomorrow I will send you pictures of the Argentinian championship.
Your friend
Jorge
Today we received a letter from Brazil.
President WFF-WBBF Brazil CLAUDIO VIDAL writes:

Friend Edmundas,
Thank you for warm receiving our Brazilian athletes in Vilnius.
Hopefully tomorrow we can be part of a great partnership.
In the coming year we will see if sending more athletes to its events.
Thank you!
Claudio Vidal
Today we received information from Argentina.
South America WFF-WBBF Bodybuilding Star ALEJANDRA RUBIO presents her Internet Site:

HOLA A TODOS LES PASO LA SEGUNDA PARTE DEL VIDEITO DE GYM, WWW.ALEJANDRARUBIO.COM.AR ESPERO LES GUSTE Y LES SEA UTIL.
BESOS....SI NO ENVIAN ESTO A TODOS SUS CONTACTOS SE LES AFLOJARAN LOS TRICEPS Y SE LES CAERAN LOS GLUTEOS JAJAJA....
On May 2, 2009 the WFF-WBBF contest will be held in Argentina.
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:On May 2, 2009 the WFF-WBBF contest will be held in Argentina.

yes, we do it!
Today we received a new issue of the WFF-WBBF South America magazine “Fitness Alive” in Spanish.
There is a wide report from the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship that was held in Poland:
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:Today we received a new issue of the WFF-WBBF South America magazine “Fitness Alive” in Spanish.
There is a wide report from the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship that was held in Poland:
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:Today we received a new issue of the WFF-WBBF South America magazine “Fitness Alive” in Spanish.
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:On May 2, 2009 the WFF-WBBF contest will be held in Argentina.

Fine :!:

Ed,
On Saturday, October the 10th we will have the WFF South American Championship.
This time it will take place in Asuncion, Republic of Paraguay.
First time a WFF fitness show in that country.
We are very excited, it is a brand new environment and fertile soil for us.
IFBB there is going down, so the timing is perfect.
As soon as I have the poster I will send it to you.
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.

Ed,
On Saturday, October the 10th we will have the WFF South American Championship.
This time it will take place in Asuncion, Republic of Paraguay.
First time a WFF fitness show in that country.
We are very excited, it is a brand new environment and fertile soil for us.
IFBB there is going down, so the timing is perfect.
As soon as I have the poster I will send it to you.
Jorge

we do what we can