Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
MIKE MITCHELL
I like them too!
i have quite a few of mike but need to scan them into pc first. we have known him a long time as he was the nabba scottish rep. we got quite close, mike is a genuine good friend.

we love him and miss him terribly over here in scotland. its a lonely place without him.

xx
avril Wrote:i have quite a few of mike but need to scan them into pc first. we have known him a long time as he was the nabba scottish rep. we got quite close, mike is a genuine good friend.

we love him and miss him terribly over here in scotland. its a lonely place without him.

xx

We love him too!
E.Sendriene Wrote:
avril Wrote:i have quite a few of mike but need to scan them into pc first. we have known him a long time as he was the nabba scottish rep. we got quite close, mike is a genuine good friend.

xx

We love him too!

:roll:
Alicija Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:

xx

We love him too!

Health and happiness - this is the most inportant for our friend MIKE now!
You are all so very kind. I am afraid after the heart attack my body has collapsed, however my spirit is still strong and I remember all those beautiful days in competition with so many friends although my body gives up my heart never will to the very end. I hope to all of you in 2007. Avril you are so very very special to me. (Remember the long johns)
iron mike Wrote:You are all so very kind. I am afraid after the heart attack my body has collapsed, however my spirit is still strong and I remember all those beautiful days in competition with so many friends although my body gives up my heart never will to the very end. I hope to all of you in 2007. Avril you are so very very special to me. (Remember the long johns)

Avril - :roll:
BUGAY-RU Wrote:
iron mike Wrote:You are all so very kind. I am afraid after the heart attack my body has collapsed, however my spirit is still strong and I remember all those beautiful days in competition with so many friends although my body gives up my heart never will to the very end. I hope to all of you in 2007. Avril you are so very very special to me. (Remember the long johns)

drinking and smoking is dangerius for your life!
Alf Wrote:
BUGAY-RU Wrote:

BUGAY-RU Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
BUGAY-RU Wrote:

I am so happy that all goes well with Mike's health now. let us be optimistic an go on together. real friends!
darius_wff Wrote:
BUGAY-RU Wrote:
Alf Wrote:
BUGAY-RU Wrote:

I am so happy that all goes well with Mike's health now. let us be optimistic an go on together. real friends!

Correct words!
mike and myself when i won miss britain in my final figure contest. it was more special that mike was giving out the trophies and i got 1st place from him.

[Image: sunkenface.jpg]
avril Wrote:mike and myself when i won miss britain in my final figure contest. it was more special that mike was giving out the trophies and i got 1st place from him.

[Image: sunkenface.jpg]

Win it again! I mean some WFF-International contest. We will ask Mike to present you trophies again!
i would love to do some more wff competitions as i enjoyed doing them in the past as figure. but how do i qualify to enter some of the comps now?
avril Wrote:i would love to do some more wff competitions as i enjoyed doing them in the past as figure. but how do i qualify to enter some of the comps now?

The only thing you need now - just come! You will see - all will be all right!
E.Sendriene Wrote:
avril Wrote:i would love to do some more wff competitions as i enjoyed doing them in the past as figure. but how do i qualify to enter some of the comps now?

The only thing you need now - just come! You will see - all will be all right!

Just come and participate and then join me and Mike at the banquett...
i would like to be told of show dates for next year if possible. approx about october and november 2007.

many thanks for all the encouragement and help with this.

xx
avril Wrote:i would like to be told of show dates for next year if possible. approx about october and november 2007.

xx

UK bodybuilders asked for the WFF-International Event's Callendar for October-November 2007.
Here you are:

APPROXIMATE WFF DATES 2007 (October -November):
- last weekend of October, 14-th "Lithuania Cup Open", Klaipeda, Lithuania
- first weekend November, WFF World Amateur Championships, Lykia World, Turkey
- second weekend November, WFF World Pro Championships, (probably Vilnius, Lithuania), (20 000 USD prize money)
- third weekend November, WFF Pro Contest "World Against Russia", Jekaterinburg, Russia (20 000 USD prize money), free air flight for all Pro competitors from Moscow to Jekaterinburg and back (you must reach Moscow only!)
- fourth weekend November or first weekend December), WFF Pro Contest "World Against USA", USA, California, (20 000 USD prize money)
E.Sendriene Wrote:
avril Wrote:i would like to be told of show dates for next year if possible. approx about october and november 2007.

xx

UK bodybuilders asked for the WFF-International Event's Callendar for October-November 2007.
Here you are:

APPROXIMATE WFF DATES 2007 (October -November):
- last weekend of October, 14-th "Lithuania Cup Open", Klaipeda, Lithuania
- first weekend November, WFF World Amateur Championships, Lykia World, Turkey
- second weekend November, WFF World Pro Championships, (probably Vilnius, Lithuania), (20 000 USD prize money)
- third weekend November, WFF Pro Contest "World Against Russia", Jekaterinburg, Russia (20 000 USD prize money), free air flight for all Pro competitors from Moscow to Jekaterinburg and back (you must reach Moscow only!)
- fourth weekend November or first weekend December), WFF Pro Contest "World Against USA", USA, California, (20 000 USD prize money)

Great!
thanks very much for the dates i will publish on my own board so that its easily accessed by uk bodybuilders. can you tell me with which air line the cheap flights are available through?

many thanks again.

xx
avril Wrote:thanks very much for the dates i will publish on my own board so that its easily accessed by uk bodybuilders. can you tell me with which air line the cheap flights are available through?

many thanks again.

xx

i am so sorry... i have forgotten it. I will try to do it soon.
E.Sendriene Wrote:
avril Wrote:thanks very much for the dates i will publish on my own board so that its easily accessed by uk bodybuilders. can you tell me with which air line the cheap flights are available through?

many thanks again.

xx

:lol:
abbey Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:

many thanks again.

xx

:lol:

when there is so much work - nothing strange to forget something...
I have nor heard of Mike for long time. How is he? Mike, we are missing you!
edita_wff Wrote:I have nor heard of Mike for long time. How is he? Mike, we are missing you!

yes, Mike, how are you? Is all ok?
On Cristmas day all our best wishes to Mike Mitchell!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from our beloved Champ MIKE MITCHELL:

Dear Edmundas
A Happy New Year to you and the WFF Family. Just arrived back this morning from Sunny South Africa after one month. What a nice place its just a pity about the crime. It was so nice to recieve a diploma from the World Championships and a video. You are so very kind. I missed all my friends and the pleasure of your company. As always I am working on the World Championships but getting some stick from our friends in the IFBB. Take care my dear friend hope to see you soon
Kind Regards
Mike Mitchell
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from our beloved Champ MIKE MITCHELL:

Dear Edmundas
A Happy New Year to you and the WFF Family. Just arrived back this morning from Sunny South Africa after one month. What a nice place its just a pity about the crime. It was so nice to recieve a diploma from the World Championships and a video. You are so very kind. I missed all my friends and the pleasure of your company. As always I am working on the World Championships but getting some stick from our friends in the IFBB. Take care my dear friend hope to see you soon
Kind Regards
Mike Mitchell

All of us are very glad that everything is Ok with Mike.
We are looking forward to meet you, Mike!
Dita Wrote:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from our beloved Champ MIKE MITCHELL:

Dear Edmundas
Kind Regards
Mike Mitchell

Mike, do not doubt about it!
andrej_wff Wrote:
Dita Wrote:

Dear Edmundas
Kind Regards
Mike Mitchell

Mike, do not doubt about it!

fine! I am glad too.