Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IFBB/EFBB illegal financial deals
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:We received a letter from Singapore.
Vice President IFBB-International CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

WBBF'S CO-OPERATION WITH ABBF FOR HARMONY AND PEACE

Dear Edmundas
About 25 Asian countries would like to join your federation and we need to know about your Constitution and Bylaws urgently. We have an Emergency Meeting from 21 - 23 April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Please get back to me urgently before this date.
Thank you,
Your friend,
Paul Chua

This is some more information on the IFBB matters taken from the letter of the IFBB Vice President PAUL CHUA to the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS:

Dear ED,
Thank you very much for your nice letter.
We have now 25 to 28 countries members of their respective Olympic Committees and recognised by their governments and they must be clear about WBBF's direction and I think we need to speak on this openly.
I look forward to hear from you.
Please let me know when I can phone you and at which number.
We are having an Emergency ABBF Special Congress on 23rd April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we will make the decision in this meeting.
Regards,
Paul

We received a letter from Singapore.
Vice President IFBB CHUA PAUL <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

WBBF'S CO-OPERATION WITH ABBF FOR HARMONY AND PEACE

Dear ED
I am in full agreement with you.
We should meet soon and I will let you know when and where.
Meanwhile, I wish you great success in your forthcoming championships.
I will be in London within these 10 days and after that we can fly and meet you or you come to London whichever is convenient to you.
I will be coming with our Asian President Mr. Osama Alshafar and my laweys to see the London lawyer and at the same time we could meet and discuss to make arrangements for mutual benefit. We will work as a STRONG UNITED TEAM for the betterment of our sport of bodybuilding and fitness
Regards,
Paul
IFBB SPORT FEDERATION NEVER EGZISTED!!!
Today we received for the publication one more document, that was sent by the Chief Finance Officer of the IFBB:
ifbbeurope@yahoo.com wrote:

Minutes of General Special Meeting - May 16, 2005 PERJURY !!!!!

DEAR MR. OSAMA, MR.CHUA AND MR.MOHD. ABDULRAHIM ABDULLA
HERE IS THE LETTER OF PERJURY AS PROMISED.
VICTOR
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:IFBB SPORT FEDERATION NEVER EGZISTED!!!
Today we received for the publication one more document, that was sent by the Chief Finance Officer of the IFBB:

VICTOR

VICTOR

VICTOR
WFF secretary service Wrote:

VICTOR

every day some fresh information :roll:
Today we received one more letter for publication in the forum from the IFBB Finance Officer.
He promises great changes in the federation:

Subject: Fw: : FW: RES: jose carlos santos
To: sca-abbf@live.com
Cc: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 2:19 PM

THE CHEATING CASE BY THE IFBB WHICH WE CAUGHT THEM IN THE 2008 POSITIVE CASE OF THE BRAZILIAN BODYBUILDERS JOSE CARLOS SANTOS.

MR.KAFOUD,
SINCE YOU ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED IN ENGLISH AND SO PROFICIENT NOW, CAN YOU KINDLY TRANSLATE THIS LETTER. WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WHY THE IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL, CHAIRMAN OF DOPING COMMITTEE TONY AND ALL HIS SO CALLED DOPING COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE NOT SUSPENDED.
DO YOU CURRY FAVOUR FROM THEM SINCE YOU ARE NOW HEADING THE SO CALLED SPECIAL COMMISSION, WHO WILL RECOGNISE YOU WHEN YOUR FEDERATION COMMITTED FORGERY OF DOPING DOCUMENTS AND TRIED TO CHEAT THE ABBF UNDER THE LAWY A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. THEY CAUGHT YOUR FEDERATION RED-HANDED, AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE . PLEASE MR. KAFOUD DO NOT TRY AND TELL LIES AFTER LIES, THE ASIANS ARE NOT STUPID.
ALL THE STORIES ABOUT IFFB RECOGNITION IS A SELECTIVE REPLY AND THE TRUTH IS NOT REPORTED. VERY SHORTLY THE IFBB WILL BE SHOCKED.
VICTOR
Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General
Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation

Dear Sir,

I am extremely disturbed over the suspension of ABBF, your goodself and my friend Simon Chan by IFBB. It clearly shows how the sport has deplored under the stewardship of the current International President. With regards to charges laid against ABBF, the below are my 2 cents worth.

IFBB became a signatory to the WADA Code in 2003. However, at that point in time the IFBB Anti-Doping rules were not in conformance with the WADA Code. Only on 1st January 2006, the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules 2006 came into effect and that version was accepted as being in conformance with the WADA Code. Given that being the background, the following charges are in contention and suspect.

ABBF decision on the 3 Hong Kong athletes

ABBF's decision to reinstate the 3 athletes prior to the Asian Games in Doha was done under the prescribed process being in force at the time the decision was made. The athletes had served a reduced period of suspension on 1 year after an appeal by the athletes supported by the NF. ABBF had not only followed the prescribed process but also followed set precedent of IFBB (refer to case of 2 Qatar athletes vs IFBB - athletes were allowed a reduced period of suspension of 8 months following appeal by athletes supported by NF). ABBF also ordered the athletes a penalty of $4000 each following precedent set by IFBB in the Qatar case.

If ABBF is punished for wrongful handling of the doping process, then IFBB should also remain vicariously liable for not having proper processes at the time of the incident and for not setting the right precedents.

Involvement of WADA

As for IFBB's allegation that WADA is investigating the matter, it is clear that WADA had no jurisdiction to investigate the matter as at the time of offense, the Anti-Doping rules in force was not in conformance with the WADA Code. Though it can be argued that at the time of appeal in 2006, a new set of rules was in place, this arguement cannot hold water as the code was not in place when the offence took place. It would be against the cause of natural justice to adjudicate on one set of rules and appeal on another different set. This is highly prejudicial against the said athletes.

ABBF's decision was therefore exercised in good faith and in accordance of the rules in force at that time.

IFBB Incorporated

As for the allegation that IFBB is a corporate enterprise, this goes against the grain of promoting bodybuilding as a sport. IFBB owes all member nations an explaination, not just as a responsible sporting citizen but also since all National Federations had paid an annual affiliation fee, all National Federations can be deemed as shareholders in the context of Company Law.

In conclusion, it is very sad to see a once esteemed organization like IFBB rotting away like a dead corpse. However, with its inherent lack of transparency and iron fisted ruler, this is not seen as uncommon. With many large corporations like Enron, China Aviation Oil and Maxwell Corporation collapsing for the same reason, it is foolish for the leaders not to see this coming but alas perhaps they were not smart enough to begin with.

This episode is something former athletes like myself and current athletes will be watching closely. But if at all God is great, this would only make ABBF and the friendship and brotherhood amongst member countries even stronger. For those members who fall apart, this is the time to see who the real Asian brothers are and who are not.

I pray that you and our brothers in Asia remain steadfast and strong. God Bless you Datuk.

Your humble former athlete

S Krishnan
Date: Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 12:09 AM

Dear Mr. Chua

I am proud that you stood well with the "Idi Amin of Egypt", a fat and clumsy disgrace to the sport of body-building.

For your information, I have known about his past involvements in Judo, I have heard from many of my close Maldivian associates in Egypt that he had been kicked out of the Judo club for being a pompous loudmouth and a nuisance.

He is a megalomaniac who literally "killed" the great champion bodybuilder El Guindi by seizing power, to accomplish his evil ambitions.

He has made a mockery of the entire sport and discipline of bodybuilding by selling Weider Coaching Certificates to a 7-year-old boy in the UAE, and also to a lady in Saudi Arabia.

Adel was caught circulating flyers in the Asian Games Championship held in Doha in 2006, and was then kicked out. What kind of an Executive Assistant is he to the IFBB Corporation under the CEO of Rafael Santonja? Rafael does not answer my emails. He now realizes that the unilateral decision is not working so he will use his villian english boy to reply.

Adel is indeed suffering from delusions of grandeur. He can certainly be considered as a Humpty Dumpty.

He is writing on behalf of his master Rafael so that he can travel free and earn some money while carrying Rafael's luggage.

He is a shame for all our Muslim brothers, a traitor in the midst of our society, a servant to the elite tour for the elite people.

Sir, I implore you to keep fighting for your rights. The IFBB Corporation has disgraced our Muslim brothers by cancelling the World Championships, this shall go down in history forever so we cannot forgive these money-hungry wastes of humanity.

You are a HERO and Adel is merely a piece of shit and a puppet of Rafael and his corporation. They have single-handedly demolished the legitimacy and reputation of the IFBB, it is a just a shell of what it used to be.

Haleem
ifbbpro Wrote:Date: Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 12:09 AM

Dear Mr. Chua

I am proud that you stood well with the "Idi Amin of Egypt", a fat and clumsy disgrace to the sport of body-building.

For your information, I have known about his past involvements in Judo, I have heard from many of my close Maldivian associates in Egypt that he had been kicked out of the Judo club for being a pompous loudmouth and a nuisance.

He is a megalomaniac who literally "killed" the great champion bodybuilder El Guindi by seizing power, to accomplish his evil ambitions.

He has made a mockery of the entire sport and discipline of bodybuilding by selling Weider Coaching Certificates to a 7-year-old boy in the UAE, and also to a lady in Saudi Arabia.

Adel was caught circulating flyers in the Asian Games Championship held in Doha in 2006, and was then kicked out. What kind of an Executive Assistant is he to the IFBB Corporation under the CEO of Rafael Santonja? Rafael does not answer my emails. He now realizes that the unilateral decision is not working so he will use his villian english boy to reply.

Adel is indeed suffering from delusions of grandeur. He can certainly be considered as a Humpty Dumpty.

He is writing on behalf of his master Rafael so that he can travel free and earn some money while carrying Rafael's luggage.

He is a shame for all our Muslim brothers, a traitor in the midst of our society, a servant to the elite tour for the elite people.

Sir, I implore you to keep fighting for your rights. The IFBB Corporation has disgraced our Muslim brothers by cancelling the World Championships, this shall go down in history forever so we cannot forgive these money-hungry wastes of humanity.

You are a HERO and Adel is merely a piece of shit and a puppet of Rafael and his corporation. They have single-handedly demolished the legitimacy and reputation of the IFBB, it is a just a shell of what it used to be.

Haleem

interesting!
David Wrote:

Dear Mr. Chua

Haleem

interesting!

shame on such people. how they can do like this?

Dear Mr. Chua

Haleem

it is very good that you are here in the forum.
IFBB never had an open discussion and now it is.
timoxa Wrote:

Dear Mr. Chua

Haleem

Yes, we proposed in Russian language for all IFBB "patriots" to ask questions to you direct. You are not hiding Yourself as many other do (including RAFAEL SANTONJA).
IFBB had never had any open forum for discussions and now here it is.
Go on and ask the questions free.
Here we are!
ifbbpro Wrote:Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General

Dear Sir,

I am extremely disturbed over the suspension of ABBF, your goodself and my friend Simon Chan by IFBB. It clearly shows how the sport has deplored under the stewardship of the current International President. With regards to charges laid against ABBF, the below are my 2 cents worth.

IFBB became a signatory to the WADA Code in 2003. However, at that point in time the IFBB Anti-Doping rules were not in conformance with the WADA Code. Only on 1st January 2006, the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules 2006 came into effect and that version was accepted as being in conformance with the WADA Code. Given that being the background, the following charges are in contention and suspect.

ABBF decision on the 3 Hong Kong athletes

ABBF's decision to reinstate the 3 athletes prior to the Asian Games in Doha was done under the prescribed process being in force at the time the decision was made. The athletes had served a reduced period of suspension on 1 year after an appeal by the athletes supported by the NF. ABBF had not only followed the prescribed process but also followed set precedent of IFBB (refer to case of 2 Qatar athletes vs IFBB - athletes were allowed a reduced period of suspension of 8 months following appeal by athletes supported by NF). ABBF also ordered the athletes a penalty of $4000 each following precedent set by IFBB in the Qatar case.

If ABBF is punished for wrongful handling of the doping process, then IFBB should also remain vicariously liable for not having proper processes at the time of the incident and for not setting the right precedents.

Involvement of WADA

As for IFBB's allegation that WADA is investigating the matter, it is clear that WADA had no jurisdiction to investigate the matter as at the time of offense, the Anti-Doping rules in force was not in conformance with the WADA Code. Though it can be argued that at the time of appeal in 2006, a new set of rules was in place, this arguement cannot hold water as the code was not in place when the offence took place. It would be against the cause of natural justice to adjudicate on one set of rules and appeal on another different set. This is highly prejudicial against the said athletes.

ABBF's decision was therefore exercised in good faith and in accordance of the rules in force at that time.

IFBB Incorporated

As for the allegation that IFBB is a corporate enterprise, this goes against the grain of promoting bodybuilding as a sport. IFBB owes all member nations an explaination, not just as a responsible sporting citizen but also since all National Federations had paid an annual affiliation fee, all National Federations can be deemed as shareholders in the context of Company Law.

In conclusion, it is very sad to see a once esteemed organization like IFBB rotting away like a dead corpse. However, with its inherent lack of transparency and iron fisted ruler, this is not seen as uncommon. With many large corporations like Enron, China Aviation Oil and Maxwell Corporation collapsing for the same reason, it is foolish for the leaders not to see this coming but alas perhaps they were not smart enough to begin with.

This episode is something former athletes like myself and current athletes will be watching closely. But if at all God is great, this would only make ABBF and the friendship and brotherhood amongst member countries even stronger. For those members who fall apart, this is the time to see who the real Asian brothers are and who are not.

I pray that you and our brothers in Asia remain steadfast and strong. God Bless you Datuk.

Your humble former athlete

S Krishnan

good saying!
Today we received one more letter for the publishing in the forum from the IFBB sportsman.
We think it is of the interest of public:

Subject: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
To: w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk
Cc: internacional@santonja.com, "Datuk Chua ABBF Sec Gen" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 7:32 PM
Re: Open Letter from IFBB to Paul Chua
Dear Mr. Tierney,
I read your open letter to Paul Chua posted on the IFBB website with great interest. As a former athlete who competed in this sport, I am deeply concerned over the fisco happening between the International and Continental federations. As a concerned former athlete of this truely great sport, I seek clarifications on the following issues raised. If you choose to answer, I take it that IFBB still stands up for the athletes and against corrupt officials... If not, I infer your interest from your silence.
Para 2 - You alleged that the Continental Federation slapped an unprecedented fine and suspension against a national federation but did not state what the infringement was. If meting out sanctions, if there are set rules to follow, then none of this should have happened. If the issue was a doping issue, then the Anti-Doping rules in force at that time should have covered for situations like this. How could an action be ultra vires of there are no rules covering this situation. You also mentioned that IFBB intervened to hear the appeal Paul Chua agreed to a resolution end the suspension and withdraw the fine. What are we talking here ???
One official punishes and another can remove ??? Call a spade a spade. If it is an offence, it is an offence. It is punishable. If ab initio, there is no case to answer "res ipsa loquitor" , then the official should have been punished for ultra vires action. Your claim of facts against the backdrop invites more suspicion than clarity. If Paul Chau was wrong then, why no action was taken against him at that time ??? What ethos was IFBB following ???
Para 3 - Your para 3 does not make sense. You have done selective reporting. You indicated that in some cases Paul Chau was lenient and in some cases not. What you did not indicate was the facts of the case and its surrounding circumstances. Your country UK prides upon its justice system. As a student of your law, I have learnt much about sentencing policy. Judges are given a range of punishment to mete out in order to achieve the objectives of the judicial system. In all cases, though the doctrine of "stare decisis" operates to establish certainty, judges would have to consider many other factors before dishing out the appropriate punishment. Therefore your arguement does not hold water.
Secondly, if IFBB had known that Paul Chua was administering the Anti-Doping Rules in a arbitrary fashion, why IFBB did not put a stop to this then. Why did IFBB continue to allow ABBF to handle doping cases ?? Did IFBB have an operating framework to administer Anti-Doping Rules synching with the Continental and National federations ??? Is IFBB now claiming that it did not have any knowledge to how ABBF was handling doping cases ???
Para 5 - The online chatter on this topic is rather hot and I am aware of some news. Again in your letter, you have swayed the attention away from the real issue, either as a cause of a failure of understanding or on purpose. I believe no one claimed that IFBB was illegal per se. The question rather, is IFBB a privately held corporation set up to run a business or a not-for-profit sporting association. If it is not-for-profitm, why is it required to pay VAT ??? If it is a proper sporting organization, why not publish the relevant government approval/registration documents ????
Para 6 - our para 6 deeply concern me. You mentioned that ABBF promised to have all documents submitted to IFBB and till date they have not. You mean to tell the world that through out the period ABBF was with IFBB, almost 50 years, ABBF had not submitted documents, and the beautiful minds in IFBB just got the inkling to report that ???? What is happening in IFBB ??? Seems more like when you needed Paul Chua you guys tolerated him and now there is an issue, you bring in the cavalry ??????
Your last paragraph concerns me the most. You are telling Paul Chua to part ways with IFBB after so much shit have been thrown at each other ??? If you truely want to strengthen the legacy that the honorable Mr... Ben Weider left behind, then IFBB should seek to disprove everything and be willing to stand up to scrutiny. This position will probably turn poor Mr. Weider in his grave. IFBB seemingly does not have the guts to face up to the trials of this. Never have I seen a more pathetic and lame excuse to avoid public embarrassment..
I think the time for talk is over.
Please do the needful to show us that IFBB is indeed the esteemed organization we believed in and for god's sake do Mr. Weider this favour. I believe IFBB owes the great man this service.............................
A Very Dejected Former Athlete
Suki Krist
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

Dear Mr. Chua

Haleem

Yes, we proposed in Russian language for all IFBB "patriots" to ask questions to you direct. You are not hiding Yourself as many other do (including RAFAEL SANTONJA).
IFBB had never had any open forum for discussions and now here it is.
Go on and ask the questions free.
Here we are!

yes, it is fine.
To my mind this topic is the most interesting among bodybuilders for many many years...
Today we received a letter to publish in the forum form the IFBB Chief Finance officer.

Subject: Dear Asian Brothers and Sisters
To: "Afghanistan Asia" <zubais_m1@hotmail.com>, "mohd abdulla" <mohd_bwbb@yahoo.com>, saleh_angel@hotmail.com, "mlrkhan@cgscomm.net" <mlrkhan@cgscomm.net>, bhutannoc@gmail.com, capkaytee@hotmail.com, "Karma Wangchuk" <gsd@druknet.bt>, kphalla@yahoo.com, "cbba-cn Asia" <cbba-cn@sohu.com>, "Simon Chan (IPTFA)" <simon@iptfa..com>, girijashankar_nayak@yahoo.com, navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca, smb@cbn.net.id, "Indonesia Asia" <bigguy1402@yahoo.com>, adang.d@bangadang.com, iriranbbf@yahoo.com, bbfiran@yahoo.com, n..pouralifard@yahoo.com, iranbodybuilding@gmail.com, aliraqibbf@yahoo.com, mky_miyao@ybb.ne.jp, "Jordan Asia" <khaleddpa@yahoo.com>, araslanov58@mail.ru, "Kaesun Asia" <kaesun@kaesun.com>, charliekorean@gmail.com, "Rep Kyrgyz Asia" <alisher_tairov@mail.ru>, cbannavong@hotmail.com, "Malih Alaywan IFBB Executive" <sateh_n@yahoo.com>, "Macau Asia" <chelucky@macau.ctm.net>, ines.mbfa@yahoo.com, "siyeung Asia" <siyeung@ipm.edu.mo>, japerun82@yahoo.com, masbbf@yahoo.com, budes_e@yahoo.com, monochir@yahoo.com, member-5@hotmail.com.mm, dineshrajbh@hotmail.com, nbba@mail.com, "Rajesh Babu Shrestha" <rajesh@chitawoncoe.com>, omolco@omantel.net.om, nocpakistan@gmail.com, abujaffar50@gmail.com, corybmojica@yahoo.com, limluciano@yahoo.com, emkafood@yahoo.com, "Qatar Asia" <M.Y.AlMana@alhamadautomobiles.com..qa>, aymanshugair@yahoo.com, s.al-naseeb@hotmail.com, letchmenon@yahoo.com.sg, mletchmenon@sbbf.org.sg, "Jeff Schucroft" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, "Syria Asia" <syrianbodybuilding@yahoo..com>, "Jengliao Asia" <jengliao@gmail.com>, ctbbf@kbronet.com.tw, noc@olympic.tj, thaibody@hotmail.com, skanda@loxinfo.co.th, "Sugree Supawarikul" <seabbf@yahoo.com>, "Osama Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, bodybuld@emirates.net.ae, "hussin alsaffar" <alsafarww73@yahoo.com>, "Uzbekistan Asia" <uzb_bodybuildingfitness@yahoo.com>, mr_aziz@yahoo.com, bodybuilding.vgf@gmail.com, huynhanh.vbbf@yahoo.com, toangiacuong@gmail.com, ywlf2002@hotmail.com, hotak.bawar@yahoo.com, "Christina Kam" <christina_weider@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Paul Chua" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 7:38 PM

My dear Asian Brothers and Sisters,
Some Associations have received threatening letters from the Acting General-Secretary of the IFBB Corporation, William Tierney, as directed by his boss Rafael Santonja.
Mr. Tierney is warning us that he will write to our respective governments to complain about us participating in the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress. They fail to realize that we are living in a free and democratic society.
The IFBB it seems, have gone back to the Dark Ages and have resorted to using threats and intimidation to get what they want. This is the behaviour of an animal without any justice or fair-play. They have forgotten all about the fundamentals of Sport, that is to build bridges of friendship between the competitors, now all they want is power, to dictate our every move. Will he ever try to pull such a stunt on the Europeans? If so, they would just tell him to go rot in Hell.
The "IFBB CORPORATION" should convince us, with the proof, about the questions raised by Mr. Axel Bauer. Trust me when I say that the signatures on certain documents were forged in Montreal, Canada. The truth will come out soon.
The 'IFBB Corporation' thinks that we are fools and that they can play games with us. We will not become puppets of the IFBB regime. They must take notice of this.
We request the “IFBB Corporation” to leave us Asians alone and to go make money on their own if that’s what they wish. We DO NOT RECOGNISE IFBB as can be seen by the majority in attendance at the Extra Ordinary Congress held on 22nd April, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur.
Kindly provide us with clear proof where all the money from IFBB.Inc in Canada was deposited. Why is it that IFBB Spain made payments through a company operated by Rafael Santonja and not by the corporation or association? Simply answer the questions posed by Mr.Axel Bauer and we will gladly support the IFBB.
It’s such a shame to see a British gentleman such as Mr.William Tierney misbehaving in this unsightly manner. Though just been appointed as the Act. General Secretary, he now wants to show us he just might act like his buddy Adel Fahim.
Seems like the reason that Prof. Mauricio is silent is because he was also involved in the scandal of Jose’s case on doping because the athlete is from Brazil. He was so upset that he demanded Mr.Paul Chua to produce the documents of the 2005 doping within 48 hours. Really, I fail to understand the poor mentality of these so called senior officers and workers of the IFBB. Maurico is a paid staff and he acts as though the IFBB Corporation belongs to him.
Asian brothers and sisters please show all the documents which Mr Paul Chua sent to us to your government and EXPOSE these cheats.
Haleem
Maldives
Today we received one more letter from the main IFBB Financer Officer.
It seems that RAFAEL SANTONJA is in panic and does not know what he does:

THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION

Subject: THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 5:56 AM

Sir look at their bullying and threatening tactics. Is this the right way for an international federation to act. They are intimidating, threatening and trying to force people to support them.
William Tierney is so stupid that he does not know what he is doing. Nobody cares about the IFBB corporation and their Senior Officers anymore.
They only wrote to Singapore (I believe) and not to the rest of the 18 other countries plus the 8 proxies. They are frightened there will be an strong letters, protests and attacks.
William stop threatening the national federations if they do not support you. If your "IFBB CORPORATION" is strong why you are frightened to lose one small country like Singapore???
Victor
WFF secretary service Wrote: Today we received one more letter from the main IFBB Financer Officer.
It seems that RAFAEL SANTONJA is in panic and does not know what he does:

THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION

Subject: THREATENING LETTER FROM WILLIAM TIERNEY TO SINGAPORE FEDERATION
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 5:56 AM

Sir look at their bullying and threatening tactics. Is this the right way for an international federation to act. They are intimidating, threatening and trying to force people to support them.
William Tierney is so stupid that he does not know what he is doing. Nobody cares about the IFBB corporation and their Senior Officers anymore.
They only wrote to Singapore (I believe) and not to the rest of the 18 other countries plus the 8 proxies. They are frightened there will be an strong letters, protests and attacks.
William stop threatening the national federations if they do not support you. If your "IFBB CORPORATION" is strong why you are frightened to lose one small country like Singapore???
Victor

To: letchmenon@yahoo.com.sg
Cc: Rafael Santonja IFBB President <internacional@santonja.com>; Pamela Kagan IFBB Executive <pkagan@ifbbpro.com>; Mauricio de Arruda Campos IFBB Executive <mauricio@santonja.com>; Ibrahim Kafoud SCA Exec <sca-abbf@live.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 23:20:50
Subject: Kuala Lumpur

Dear Mr Letchmenon:
We are very surprised to see that there was a representation from Singapore
in the recent meeting called by Mr Paul Chua held in Kuala Lumpur (attached).
In our previous phone conversation while you were in Holland, you were
informed and provided with documents through Ms Juliette Bergmann, President
of the Dutch Federation, which gave you full information about the real facts
that involve the suspension of Mr Chua, which centres around a very serious
violation of the IFBB Anti Doping Rules
The IFBB is signatory of the WADA Code, like the Olympic Council of Asia and
the Singapore Government.
Therefore it is mandatory for the Singapore Federation to follow the Anti
Doping Code.
The IFBB opened an investigation, on these matters, following WADA´s
recommendation, and as well assisted by WADA in the case, due the seriousness
of the matter.
In your conversation with me, you mentioned you are aware of the importance of
the IFBB Anti Doping Code, and the principles of the Anti Doping Policy.
You are fully aware that a suspended IFBB official cannot organize any event
on behalf of the IFBB;
The same as a suspended IFBB athlete, who cannot participate in any IFBB
events.
Singapore's presence in Kuala Lumpur, in a meeting called by a suspended
official, without having this matter in the agenda, and most likely, intending
to deviate the attention away from the correct follow up of the Anti Doping
Policy, is unacceptable..
We would appreciate receiving your letter of clarification in this matter and
your confirmed support to the IFBB.
We hope that your clarification will avoid having to inform your Government
and Sport Authorities.
Sincerely yours,
William Tierney
IFBB General Secretary
This is an article in Asia press about the dirty business.
Asia stands for it’s rights to be treated as a partner and not as a puppet marionette:

TRANSLATION

ALWASAT SPORT NEWS

INS SPITEOF ALL THE LIES IFBB WROTE TO ALL ASIAN NATION MINISTER OF FORIGN AFFAIRS

SUCCESSFUL ABBF EXTRA-ORDIRNARY CONCLUDED IN MALYSIA

Arrived back to Bahrain from Malaysia Mr. Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla- Executive Vice President for ABBF after attending an Extra Ordinary Emergency ABBF Congress meeting in KL – Malaysia from April 21st – 23rd 2009.
In spite of ugly action by IFBB to prevent this Asian brotherly gathering, by writing to all Asian Nations, Minister of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), National Olympic Committees( NOC), threatening that those who attend this meeting will be suspended by IFBB, and this meeting is illegal, the IFBB failed to convince Asia not to participate in this meeting, IFBB was ignored and they failed to shake the spirit of the Asians, and the ABBF Emergency Congress went very successful.
In an interview with Executive VP for ABBF, He said , we got a great support in the meeting by Asian federation affiliated to ABBF, in this brotherly, and family gathering, and All spoke one language" NO TO IFBB DECISION TO BAN ABBF, AND SAID YES TO ABBF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE UNDER LEADERSHIP OF MR. OSAMA AL SHAFAR" The reason because, the IFBB decision was illegal and against the rules and regulations, One man decision (unilateral), against one the most successful Continental Sport Federation, with huge agenda and activities, and recognized by OCA, and such decision must be taken in the Congress.
Total of 19 countries attended the meeting, and 8 countries officially supported, and gave the letter of proxy, 6 countries were absent in spite they received the invitation letter, and 5 countries apologized. But we got the majority of 27 countries out of 38.
Abdulrahim added that the following decisions were approved:
1. All insisted not to obey to the IFBB illegal decision.
2. All supported their loyalty to Mr. Osama Al Shafar , as the president of ABBF.
3. IFBB is not registered as a federation, and not recognized by IOC, but registered as Corporation (private companies).
4. To follow and continue the case in the court in the Spanish Court or in (CAS) to get Justice, because IFBB action was illegal, and punishable..
5. Letters to be sent to all Asian Federation, and NOC to explain about the facts, and truth.
6. All agreed not to follow IFBB rules, and follow the
ABBF constitution.
MOHD. ABDULRAHIM ABDULLA
EXECUTIVE VICE-PRESIDENT, ABBF
WFF secretary service Wrote:This is an article in Asia press about the dirty business.
Asia stands for it’s rights to be treated as a partner and not as a puppet marionette:

TRANSLATION

ALWASAT SPORT NEWS

INS SPITEOF ALL THE LIES IFBB WROTE TO ALL ASIAN NATION MINISTER OF FORIGN AFFAIRS

SUCCESSFUL ABBF EXTRA-ORDIRNARY CONCLUDED IN MALYSIA

Arrived back to Bahrain from Malaysia Mr. Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla- Executive Vice President for ABBF after attending an Extra Ordinary Emergency ABBF Congress meeting in KL – Malaysia from April 21st – 23rd 2009.
In spite of ugly action by IFBB to prevent this Asian brotherly gathering, by writing to all Asian Nations, Minister of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), National Olympic Committees( NOC), threatening that those who attend this meeting will be suspended by IFBB, and this meeting is illegal, the IFBB failed to convince Asia not to participate in this meeting, IFBB was ignored and they failed to shake the spirit of the Asians, and the ABBF Emergency Congress went very successful.
In an interview with Executive VP for ABBF, He said , we got a great support in the meeting by Asian federation affiliated to ABBF, in this brotherly, and family gathering, and All spoke one language" NO TO IFBB DECISION TO BAN ABBF, AND SAID YES TO ABBF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE UNDER LEADERSHIP OF MR. OSAMA AL SHAFAR" The reason because, the IFBB decision was illegal and against the rules and regulations, One man decision (unilateral), against one the most successful Continental Sport Federation, with huge agenda and activities, and recognized by OCA, and such decision must be taken in the Congress.
Total of 19 countries attended the meeting, and 8 countries officially supported, and gave the letter of proxy, 6 countries were absent in spite they received the invitation letter, and 5 countries apologized. But we got the majority of 27 countries out of 38.
Abdulrahim added that the following decisions were approved:
1. All insisted not to obey to the IFBB illegal decision.
2. All supported their loyalty to Mr. Osama Al Shafar , as the president of ABBF.
3. IFBB is not registered as a federation, and not recognized by IOC, but registered as Corporation (private companies).
4. To follow and continue the case in the court in the Spanish Court or in (CAS) to get Justice, because IFBB action was illegal, and punishable..
5. Letters to be sent to all Asian Federation, and NOC to explain about the facts, and truth.
6. All agreed not to follow IFBB rules, and follow the
ABBF constitution.
MOHD. ABDULRAHIM ABDULLA
EXECUTIVE VICE-PRESIDENT, ABBF

38 NATIONAL FEDERATIONS IS REAL POWER...
The RESOLUTION of the IFBB International Congress
Some more statements on IFBB corporation from Asia received today:
On Fri, 1/5/09, babamadhok@gmail.com <babamadhok@gmail.com> wrote:
PERFECT REPLY TO THREATS.

Subject: Fw: Perfect reply to threats.
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Friday, 1 May, 2009, 4:43 PM

Dear all
No reply better than this to the self styled BOSSES of IFBB.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..................................................................................... Wow first time in history of any sports a business corporation threatening for consequences if we do not deal OH SORRY do business with them. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaa...............................CRAZY.......................................Come on guys let's give their VAT no to our sports control boards and request our govt's to sue them for cheating our funds and assets , we were not dealing with a business house we thought They were a sports federation.
Please circulate this all over Asia and World.
Baba madhok
Executive Director
South Asian bodybuilding and fitness federation.
Dear Mauricio de Arruda Campos

IFBB Anti-Doping Commission

You are on the witch-hunt and like a head hunter from the Amazons that is why you came from BRAZIL to work and a paid staff for the IFBB Corporation in Spain and you are taking instructions from your so called SENIOR OFFICERS before you use to call them EXECUTIVE MEMBERS. I know the real reason why because now it is a CORPORATION and you need to call them as SENIOR OFFICERS. The present IFBB is a money making organization, therefore, it is convenient for you and your Senior Officers to expel, suspend and punish anyone who speaks up for JUSTICE, DEMOCRACY AND FAIR PLAY.

YOU and your SENIOR OFFICERS game is to suspend, gag people, blind-fold them and expel them. How many more to come? If you have power to kill us under Article 20.1, you will use it to kill all of us: Blind-fold and shoot us.

You have all the privileges to take action and trust me for every action there will be a reaction.

Let me ask you and your SENIOR OFFICERS the following questions and if you are a gentleman, would you reply my questions:

1. WHY THE IFBB DID NOT SUSPEND THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

a) Tony Blinn, Rafael Santonja, Pamela Kagan and yourself for attempting to cheat and hide the doping case of Jose of Brazil and trying to reduce his suspension period from 2 years to one (1) year and by mistake by the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD you guys sent a copy to Mr. Paul Chua and we provided this information to the Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation and they pressed an answer. After getting the letter from Malaysia, you then acted and suspended the Brazilian bodybuilder Jose, otherwise, you and your SENIOR OFFICERS would have definitely kept it under wrap and hide it. ANSWER THIS QUESTION??? Why Tony Blinn told Mr. Chua that he will resign. He knows that this was a CHEATING CASE and therefore all you: Tony, Rafael, Mauricio and Pamela must be SUSPENDED. Since you are a business CORPORATION, I know it is difficult for you all to take action, one covering another's shit therefore all of you must RESIGN.

I quote some of Tony's statements herewith...whose rules are these WADA or the IFBB:

1)I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost. And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years.

2)Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive. In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals. Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".

THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF CHEATING TO COVER-UP THE DOPING CASE AND WHY ALL OF YOU ARE REMAINING SILENT ON THIS MATTER AND BARKING AND DIGGING THE 2005 INCIDENTS. YOU MOTIVE WAS TO CHEAT!!!!!

b) We also notice that Ms. Pamela Kagan signed some documents in which Mr. Paul Chua did not attend the meetings and he was not even a Director of the IFBB Inc. in Canada, why you and your so called SENIOR OFFICERS are not taking any actions on this matter. This is PERJURY case and it is serious. Why you skip and ignore this matter. It will surely affect your IFBB COMPANY and you are frightened. Your Boss Rafael is the President and Director of this IFBB Inc. in Canada and now own IFBB Spain Corporation. You receive SALARY therefore you take instructions and write to all of us. You are HIS MASTERS VOICE.

c) What action IFBB had taken against EYGPT Bodybuilding Federation, which yearly they have doping cases, in 2004 IFBB Championship, in World Games 2005, in Check Republic 2006, In Jeju – Korea 2007, and in Bahrain 2008. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOALTION WHICH IFBB DID NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, WHICH IS AGAINST THE WADA RULES. Can you explain this to me, I know you don't have any answer to this, because it is very clear that YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY NOT TAKING ANY ACTION.

d) NINETEEN COUNTRIES (19) PLUS EIGHT ( countries defied and went ahead and supported the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 22nd April, 2009. Will you DARE to suspend them? Will you dare to apply your IFBB Corporation rules under 20.1 to punish them. All officials and the federations are not afraid of your IFBB Corporation, you have exposed in nude at the Extra-Ordinary Congress. The ABBF is open and frank in their discussion and they were not afraid. Whereas you and your SENIOR OFFICERS suspend people and have not called for an Extra-Ordinary Meeting. I know the reasons why: There are so many things that you and your IFBB Corporation cannot answer. Banking Accounts, Monies received from IFBB Inc. Payments made under Rafael's company for all invoices; Professional fees, Registration fees etc etc. So many dirt's to clean up. You all are AFRAID as simple as that. Who pays your salary monthly??

Shame on you and your SENIOR OFFICERS always threatening to write to governments and other authorities, is this the way of an INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION to behave to harm people with atrocities punishment. No other International Federation in the world will do all these barbaric and stupid act. Why you guys are afraid and you will be exposed more of your ruthless gangster behavior to the world.

The saying befits the IFBB CORPORATION: A POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla

Executive Vice-President - ABBF
ifbbpro Wrote:Dear Mauricio de Arruda Campos

IFBB Anti-Doping Commission

You are on the witch-hunt and like a head hunter from the Amazons that is why you came from BRAZIL to work and a paid staff for the IFBB Corporation in Spain and you are taking instructions from your so called SENIOR OFFICERS before you use to call them EXECUTIVE MEMBERS. I know the real reason why because now it is a CORPORATION and you need to call them as SENIOR OFFICERS. The present IFBB is a money making organization, therefore, it is convenient for you and your Senior Officers to expel, suspend and punish anyone who speaks up for JUSTICE, DEMOCRACY AND FAIR PLAY.

YOU and your SENIOR OFFICERS game is to suspend, gag people, blind-fold them and expel them. How many more to come? If you have power to kill us under Article 20.1, you will use it to kill all of us: Blind-fold and shoot us.

You have all the privileges to take action and trust me for every action there will be a reaction.

Let me ask you and your SENIOR OFFICERS the following questions and if you are a gentleman, would you reply my questions:

1. WHY THE IFBB DID NOT SUSPEND THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

a) Tony Blinn, Rafael Santonja, Pamela Kagan and yourself for attempting to cheat and hide the doping case of Jose of Brazil and trying to reduce his suspension period from 2 years to one (1) year and by mistake by the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD you guys sent a copy to Mr. Paul Chua and we provided this information to the Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation and they pressed an answer. After getting the letter from Malaysia, you then acted and suspended the Brazilian bodybuilder Jose, otherwise, you and your SENIOR OFFICERS would have definitely kept it under wrap and hide it. ANSWER THIS QUESTION??? Why Tony Blinn told Mr. Chua that he will resign. He knows that this was a CHEATING CASE and therefore all you: Tony, Rafael, Mauricio and Pamela must be SUSPENDED. Since you are a business CORPORATION, I know it is difficult for you all to take action, one covering another's shit therefore all of you must RESIGN.

I quote some of Tony's statements herewith...whose rules are these WADA or the IFBB:

1)I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost. And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years.

2)Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive. In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals. Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".

THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF CHEATING TO COVER-UP THE DOPING CASE AND WHY ALL OF YOU ARE REMAINING SILENT ON THIS MATTER AND BARKING AND DIGGING THE 2005 INCIDENTS. YOU MOTIVE WAS TO CHEAT!!!!!

b) We also notice that Ms. Pamela Kagan signed some documents in which Mr. Paul Chua did not attend the meetings and he was not even a Director of the IFBB Inc. in Canada, why you and your so called SENIOR OFFICERS are not taking any actions on this matter. This is PERJURY case and it is serious. Why you skip and ignore this matter. It will surely affect your IFBB COMPANY and you are frightened. Your Boss Rafael is the President and Director of this IFBB Inc. in Canada and now own IFBB Spain Corporation. You receive SALARY therefore you take instructions and write to all of us. You are HIS MASTERS VOICE.

c) What action IFBB had taken against EYGPT Bodybuilding Federation, which yearly they have doping cases, in 2004 IFBB Championship, in World Games 2005, in Check Republic 2006, In Jeju – Korea 2007, and in Bahrain 2008. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS DOPING VIOALTION WHICH IFBB DID NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, WHICH IS AGAINST THE WADA RULES. Can you explain this to me, I know you don't have any answer to this, because it is very clear that YOU VIOLATE THE WADA RULES BY NOT TAKING ANY ACTION.

d) NINETEEN COUNTRIES (19) PLUS EIGHT ( countries defied and went ahead and supported the ABBF Extra-Ordinary Congress in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 22nd April, 2009. Will you DARE to suspend them? Will you dare to apply your IFBB Corporation rules under 20.1 to punish them. All officials and the federations are not afraid of your IFBB Corporation, you have exposed in nude at the Extra-Ordinary Congress. The ABBF is open and frank in their discussion and they were not afraid. Whereas you and your SENIOR OFFICERS suspend people and have not called for an Extra-Ordinary Meeting. I know the reasons why: There are so many things that you and your IFBB Corporation cannot answer. Banking Accounts, Monies received from IFBB Inc. Payments made under Rafael's company for all invoices; Professional fees, Registration fees etc etc. So many dirt's to clean up. You all are AFRAID as simple as that. Who pays your salary monthly??

Shame on you and your SENIOR OFFICERS always threatening to write to governments and other authorities, is this the way of an INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION to behave to harm people with atrocities punishment. No other International Federation in the world will do all these barbaric and stupid act. Why you guys are afraid and you will be exposed more of your ruthless gangster behavior to the world.

The saying befits the IFBB CORPORATION: A POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla

Executive Vice-President - ABBF

CORRECT!!!
Today we received a letter to publish in the forum.
IFBB HEADS SUPPORT DOPING USAGE?

Subject: Dual Position in IFBB Corporation and Pro League
To: internacional@santonja.com
Cc: pkagan@ifbbpro.com, tblinn@ifbbpro.com, smishek@sasktel.net, "PAUL CHUA" <abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg>, "Douglas Latchford" <skanda@loxinfo.co.th>, "OSAMA AALSHAFAR" <osama@alshafar.ae>
Date: Saturday, 2 May, 2009, 12:30 PM

Dear Mr. Santonja,
I am amused and surprised that the IFBB Corporation is allowing Tony Blinn ( Secretary of the Pro League ) being appointed as the Chairman of the IFBB Doping Committee and Pamela Kagan, Director of the Pro League as the Executive Director of the IFBB Corporation. Don't you think that this is a conflict of interest. On one hand you preach anti-doping and on the other hand you are promoting doping competitions.
Both Tony Blinn and Pamela Kagan are employees of the IFBB Pro League and they do not even represent the Canadian Bodybuilding Federation or a country, how can they represent the IFBB Corporation this is absurd and ridiculous. Can Rafael give us an answer ?
The IFBB Corporation is using the services of Tony and Pamela for their own benefit and vested interest. I also wonder how come Pamela Kagan and Tony Blinn were suddenly appointed as members of the anti-doping committee in the IFBB. Nobody knows of their appointments in this anti-doping committee. How can Pro League members serve in the IFBB corporation unless you a commercial organisation.
Can I have an explanation on the above, please.
Sugree Suprawakil
Secretary-General, Thailand Bodybuilding Association
Vice-President, ABBF
Subject: IFBB OFFICIALS ARE NOW ON A BEGGING MISSION TO TRICK ASIANS

Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 2:56 PM

Dear Sirs,

We understand that some officials from the IFBB Corporation are going around to seek support from all our ABBF members for their injustice, cheating and dictatorship cause to disrupt the great harmony of our ABBF family.

Please be extremely careful as these people's intention is to confuse and trick you into believing of what they are preaching now. We know that you are a strong leader and that you will not be easily tricked or duped to believe the IFBB Senior Officers.

You have the right not to meet them, however, we will not give you any specific instructions as you know better about the situation in your country and the present situation of the ABBF and the IFBB corporation. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Amit Swami
Asst. Secretary-General
ifbbpro Wrote:Subject: IFBB OFFICIALS ARE NOW ON A BEGGING MISSION TO TRICK ASIANS

Dear Sirs,

We understand that some officials from the IFBB Corporation are going around to seek support from all our ABBF members for their injustice, cheating and dictatorship cause to disrupt the great harmony of our ABBF family.

Please be extremely careful as these people's intention is to confuse and trick you into believing of what they are preaching now. We know that you are a strong leader and that you will not be easily tricked or duped to believe the IFBB Senior Officers.

You have the right not to meet them, however, we will not give you any specific instructions as you know better about the situation in your country and the present situation of the ABBF and the IFBB corporation. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Amit Swami
Asst. Secretary-General

today it is not so easy to fool people as it was before.
Julianne Wrote:
ifbbpro Wrote:Subject: IFBB OFFICIALS ARE NOW ON A BEGGING MISSION TO TRICK ASIANS

Dear Sirs,

Kind regards,

Amit Swami
Asst. Secretary-General

i do not know how it will be with ifbb, but santonja is in a great shit... :oops:
timoxa Wrote:
Julianne Wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Kind regards,

Amit Swami
Asst. Secretary-General

i do not know how it will be with ifbb, but santonja is in a great shit... :oops:

hard times are coming to santonjas corporation. asia is leaving him alone. incomes go down.
that means ifbb has to catch more sportsmen with doping to improve the business.
poor bodybuilders, be ready to make japaneese "harakiri"...