Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
2014 WFF-WBBF WORLD AM CHAMPIONSHIP, SLOVAKIA.
WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA GETS READY TO THE WORD AM CHAMPIONSHIP.
At the moment Liga Argentina de Musculation (LAM), representing the WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International, united all bodybuilding organizations in Argentina (except the commercial company of IFBB, International Federation of Body Builders).
LAM goes on working uniting South America bodybuilding organizations from other Continent countries, first of all in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
LAM informed the WFF-WBBF International Headquarters about the plans of the National teams South America to participate at the coming 2014 WFF-WBBF Am World Championship that will be held in October in Slovakia Brusno Kupele Resort.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WFF-International Official Information Only
2014. VARIOUS COUNTRIES WILL ORGANIZE NATIONAL CUP CONTESTS.
WORLD AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIP IS CLOSER.
When we speak about the OFFICIAL SPORT RECOGNIZED we mean the WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation).
For all World‘s Athlets most important International Bodybuilding and Fitness Event is the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship that will take place in Slovakia Brusno Kupele resort on October 5-10.
In many Countries National Cup Contests will be held and these contests are the selection of the National Teams for the coming 2014 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Slovakia.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation.

2014. FAMOUS SOUTH AMERICA ATHLETES INVITED TO EUROPE.
INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION TO FAMOUS SOUTH AMERICA ATHLETES.
Famous South America Athletes are ordering air tickets and get ready to participate at the most important WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Events in Europe:
at the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Am and Pro Championships that will be held in Slovakia Brusno Kupele resort in October and also at the two Professional Events tht till be held in Russia.

INFORMATION.

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF FRANCE.
FRENCH BODYBUILDING PRIDE - MICKAEL LOUVEL.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team France to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship (October, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be led by the former WFF-WBBF Amateur World and Europe, „Amber Prix International“ and „Universe“ Champion MICKAEL LOUVEL.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: WFF-WBBF Amateur World and Europe, „Amber Prix International“ and „Universe“ Champion MICKAEL LOUVEL (France).

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF BRAZIL.
BRAZIL BODYBUILDING PRIDE – DALVANIZA AQUINO.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team Brazil to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur and Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be led by the former WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ and „Universe“ Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ and „Universe“ Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO (Brazil).

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF RUSSIA.
GREAT RUSSIA BODYBUILDER OKSANA LAPSOVA.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team Russia to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur and Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be one of the strongest ever.
Among the participating athletes will be a famous Russia Bodybuilder OKSANA LAPSOVA.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: a famous Russia Bodybuilder OKSANA LAPSOVA.

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF DENMARK.
WFF-WBBF COMPETITOR LEONOR HILARIO GREFFEL.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the former WFF-WBBF World Am Championship and Amateur „Universe“ 2-d Place Winner LEONOR HILARIO GREFFEL (Denmark) will participate at the 2014 WFF-WBBF International Events again.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: WFF-WBBF World Am Championship and Amateur „Universe“ 2-d Place Winner LEONOR HILARIO GREFFEL (Denmark).

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF RUSSIA.
GREAT RUSSIA BODYBUILDER JELENA VOLKOVA.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team Russia to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur and Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be one of the strongest ever.
Among the participating athletes will be a famous Russia Bodybuilder JELENA VOLKOVA.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: a famous Russia Bodybuilder JELENA VOLKOVA.

2014. FAMOUS SOUTH AMERICA ATHLETE GOES TO SLOVAKIA.
SLOVAKIA COLLECTS THE BEST WORLD ATHLETES.
Today a famous South America WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Athlete YAMILA TOLEDO (Argentina) spoke with the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
Both in details spoke on the 2014 coming International WFF-WBBF Events.
YAMILA TOLEDO informed, that she will go to participate in the World Amateur and World Pro Championships, that will be held on October 5-10 in Slovakia Brusno Kupele mountain resort.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: Famous South America Athlete YAMILA TOLEDO (Argentina).

2014. FAMOUS CANADA ATHLETE GOES TO SLOVAKIA.
Today a famous North America WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Athlete two times World Amateur Champion MARCUS L. TAYLOR (Canada) spoke with the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
MARCUS L. TAYLOR informed, that he will go to participate in the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, that will be held on October 5-10 in Slovakia Brusno Kupele mountain resort.

ASSASSIN OF CANADA AIMS TO BEAT EVERYONE AT PRO WORLD „AMBER PRIX OLYMPIA“.
MARCUS L. TAYLOR writes:
„The King has Arrived to the WBBF! OCT 6-10 watch the 5 ft Assassin Kill Everything Moving on stage!!!!!
Winning is what's on my mind right now! Has anyone seen my rose bearers!!!!!!
I am coming to take the Title! Please Believe it!!!!!! I am focus on the BodyBuilding World Cup and Mr. Universe! This is last year winner I am going to kill him. Trust that! 5ft Assassin Time For Some Action!!!“

WORKING GROUP OF MARCUS L. TAYLOR.
MARCUS L. TAYLOR brings a numerous working group to Slovakia. The assistants will fix all happenings in Brusno Kupele:
„I am focus IRON MAN MAGAZINE, Victoria Dominguez Ifbb Pro, DSc Edmundas Daubaras, MuscleMagFitness.com, MuscleMag, MUSCLE INSIDER. NO ONE WILL BEAT ME! OCT 6-10 YOU CAN CALL ME MR. UNIVERSE!!!“.

GRETA PRESENTATION OF WFF-WBBF IN AMERICA CONTINENT.
In the nearest future MARKUS L. TAYLOR is going to make a film that will present the WFF-WBBF International for America Public.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: Famous North America Athlete MARCUS L. TAYLOR (Canada).

2014. ATHLETES OF PHILIPPINES WILL GO TO SLOVAKIA.
Today a famous Athlete of the Philippines LYN MORALES spoke with the International President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
LYN MORALES informed, that she will go to participate in the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, that will be held on October 5-10 in Slovakia Brusno Kupele mountain resort.

INFORMATION.

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF LITHUANIA.
ARVYDAS MISEIKIS AND VYTAUTAS MIKUCKIS – TRAINERS LITHUANIA NATIONAL TEAM.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team Lithuania to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur and Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be led by the National Lithuania Organizers ARVYDAS MISEIKIS and VYTAUTAS MIKUCKIS.

INFORMATION.

2014. HIS TRAINER WAS SEGRE NUBRET.
FAMOUS CANADA ATHLETE GOES TO SLOVAKIA. SLOVAKIA COLLECTS THE BEST WORLD ATHLETES.
Today a famous North America WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Athlete two times World Amateur Champion MARCUS L. TAYLOR (Canada) spoke with the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
MARKUS TAYLOR tol dus that for a long time his trainer was famous SERGE NUBRET. SERGE NUBRET for a long time was contest participant who competed together with ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER.
MARCUS L. TAYLOR informed, that he will go to participate in the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, that will be held on October 5-10 in Slovakia Brusno Kupele mountain resort.

WORLD CHAMPION WILL DO EVERYTHING TO REACH THE GOAL IN SLOVAKIA.
Two times World AM Champion MARKUS TAYLOR from Canada writes:
„DSc Edmundas Daubaras,
I praying for my competition because they know not what they do.
I am one with my Mind and Body focus to do the miraculous.
I am praying, I am working and focusing all my energy in to walking on water!
Mr Universe Oct 10th in Slovakia Brusno Kupele.
Stand for the cause, fall from the causes. Now does this mean more then this did before. Or did it mean more before. I am soaking up reality after each set. I'm trying to stay afloat while my competition dream chase! I promise you all Oct 10th I will walk on water!!!“

MARCUS L. TAYLOR writes:
„The King has Arrived to the WBBF! OCT 6-10 watch the 5 ft Assassin Kill Everything Moving on stage!!!!!
I am coming to take the Title! Please Believe it!!!!!! I am focus on the BodyBuilding World Cup and Mr. Universe! This is last year winner I am going to kill him. Trust that! 5ft Assassin Time For Some Action!!!“

MARCUS L. TAYLOR brings a numerous working group to Slovakia. The assistants will fix all happenings in Brusno Kupele:
„I am focus IRON MAN MAGAZINE, Victoria Dominguez Ifbb Pro, DSc Edmundas Daubaras, MuscleMagFitness.com, MuscleMag, MUSCLE INSIDER. NO ONE WILL BEAT ME! OCT 6-10 YOU CAN CALL ME MR. UNIVERSE!!!“.

GREAT PRESENTATION OF WFF-WBBF IN AMERICA CONTINENT.
In the nearest future MARKUS L. TAYLOR is going to make a film that will present the WFF-WBBF International for America Public.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: Famous North America Athlete, two times World Champion MARCUS L. TAYLOR (Canada).

2014. ITALY BODYBUILDING LEGEND.
Today the WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters was contacted by a famous Italy Bodybuilder and Organizer FILIPPO ALFANI (Taranto City) and Italian participating Athlete NICOLA GRAVINA.
Respect: FILIPPO ALFANI successfully participated together with the USA Bodybuilding Legend TOM PLATZ in the seventies of the last century.
Together with the National Team WFF-WBBF Italy FILIPPO ALFANI plans to participate at the nearest International WFF-WBBF Events.

INFORMATION
PHOTO: Italy Bodybuilding Legends PHILIPPO ALFANI and NOCOLA GRAVINA.

2014. BEST BELORUSSIA WOMEN BODYBUILDER EVER.
GREATEST BELORUSSIA BODYBUILDER VALENTINA KOZLOVSKAJA.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation from the President WFF-WBBF Europe and the National President WFF-WBBF Belarus VLADIMIR KURILCIK, that the National Team Belorussia to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be one of the strongest ever.
Among the participating athletes will be a number of famous Belorussia Bodybuilders. VALENTINA KOZLOVSKAJA as well.

PRESTIGEOUS WORLD RANKING LIST 6-TH PLACE.
After winning the 2014 WFF-WBBF „Universe“ Contest in Slovakia and covering the period of the last 120 years VALENTINA KOZLOVSKAJA among over 4000 Athletes is at the very high sixth place in the prestigeous WORLD RANKING LIST.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: Best Belarus Women Bodybuilder Ever VALENTINA KOZLOVSKAJA.

2014. FAMOUS SPAIN PRO BODYBUILDER GOES TO SLOVAKIA.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation from a famous Spain Pro Bodybuilder LUIS ANTONIO, that he will participate at the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia).

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: One of Europe Bodybuilding Leaders LUIS ANTONIO (Spain).

2014. MARKUS KITTNER LEADS NATIONAL TEAM GERMANY.
BRUSNO KUPELE, RESORT SLOVAKIA.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team Germany to the 2014 WFF World Amateur Championship (October 5-7, Brusno Kupele resort, Slovakia) will be led by the former WFF-WBBF World Am Champion and contemporary President WFF-WBBF Germany MARKUS KITTNER.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: WFF-WBBF World Am Champion and the President WFF-WBBF Germany MARKUS KITTNER.

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF BELORUSSIA.
NATIONAL TEAM BELORUSSIA BODYBUILDERS.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation from the President WFF-WBBF Europe and the National President WFF-WBBF Belarus VLADIMIR KURILCIK, that the National Team Belorussia to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be one of the strongest ever.
Among the participating athletes will be a number of famous Belorussia Bodybuilders.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: President WFF-WBBF Europe and WFF-WBBF Belarus VLADIMIR KURILCIK.

2014. FAMOUS UK ATHLETE GOES TO SLOVAKIA.
Intending to compete at the coming 2014 WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele Resort, Slovakia) a famous UK Wheel-Chair Competitor DORRAN WINFIELD – STANESBY wrote to the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

To the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. Edmundas Daubaras:
„Hello Sir,
I thank you very much for the list of competitions and I would like to enter Amber Prix in Slovakia in the wheelchair class.
Please can you tell me if you accept me competing
Best wishes Always,
Darran“

And also:
„Dear Edmundas,
I have been given your details from my good friend and team mate Rob Renaldo who speaks of you and your federation very highly.
I am the current UK Wheelchair bodybuilding champion unbeaten for 3 years, I have competed at the WABBA Worlds and WABBA Universe and am the Italian Gran Prix Champion, also my fiancee' and I are the only mixed ability couples in the world and have done guest spots in Hungary and Germany.
I am very interested in competing for your federation if you condider me good enough ?
I will gladly send pictures of my competition physique if you would like them.
I do hope I am of interest to you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Darran Winfield-Stanesby“.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: a famous UK Wheel - Chair Competitor DORRAN WINFIELD - STANESBY.

2014. ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC-MILOSEVIC LEADS NATIONAL TEAM SERBIA.
BRUSNO KUPELE, RESORT SLOVAKIA.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team Serbia to the 2014 WFF World Amateur Championship (October 5-7, Brusno Kupele resort, Slovakia) will be led by the former WFF-WBBF World and Europe Am Champion and contemporary President WFF-WBBF Serbia ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC-MILOSEVIC.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: WFF-WBBF World and Europe Am Champion and the President WFF-WBBF Serbia ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC-MILOSEVIC.

2014. ORGANIZNING SOUTH AMERICA CHAMPIONSHIP WFF-WBBF SOUTH AMERICA GETS READY TO THE WORLD AM CHAMPIONSHIP.
BEST SOUTH AMERICA ATHLETES WILL COME TO EUROPE.
At the moment Liga Argentina de Musculation (LAM), representing the WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International, united all bodybuilding organizations in Argentina (except the commercial company of IFBB, International Federation of Body Builders).
LAM goes on working uniting South America bodybuilding organizations from other Continent countries, first of all in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia and organizes the 2014 WFF-WBBF South America Championship in Argentina.
LAM informed the WFF-WBBF International Headquarters about the plans of the National teams South America to participate at the coming 2014 the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, that will be held on October 5-10 in Slovakia Brusno Kupele mountain resort.
Thet means the best America Athletes will come to Europe in October.

INFORMATION.

2014. HIS TRAINER WAS SEGRE NUBRET.
FAMOUS CANADA ATHLETE GOES TO SLOVAKIA. SLOVAKIA COLLECTS THE BEST WORLD ATHLETES.
MARKUS TAYLOR tol dus that for a long time his trainer was famous SERGE NUBRET. SERGE NUBRET for a long time was contest participant who competed together with ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER.

„DSc Edmundas Daubaras,
Stand for the cause, fall from the causes. Now does this mean more then this did before. Or did it mean more before. I am soaking up reality after each set. I'm trying to stay afloat while my competition dream chase! I promise you all Oct 10th I will walk on water!!!“

MARCUS L. TAYLOR writes:

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: Famous North America Athlete, two times World Champion MARCUS L. TAYLOR (Canada).

2014. NATIONAL TEAM IRAN AT WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP.
2014. IRAN GETS READY FOR WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation from the National President WFF-WBBF Iran ALI REZA RASA that the National Team Iran to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be one of the strongest ever.
President WFF-WBBF Iran ALI REZA RASA informed that the National Team Iran is selected to participate at the 2014 WFF-WBBF International Amateur and Professional Events in Slovakia.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: National President WFF-WBBF Iran ALI REZA RASA.

2014. WFF-WBBF PRO WORLD „AMBER PRIX OLYMPIA“. LET‘S WALK ON WATER!
SLOVAKIA COLLECTS BEST PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS OF THE WORLD.
Some time ago we were informing that a famous North America WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Athlete two times World Amateur Champion MARCUS L. TAYLOR (Canada) spoke with the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
His future plans are very serious:

„My goal, my competition Serge Nubret.
To my Coach I have to say that, I am taking all of the lessons you have taught and push them to that next level. I am introducing and new style of training Called the SN 120 Training Method. Scientific Neurological 120 days to fit Training Method.
I will be using the training method all the way to the WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“.
This show is for you big guy.
I am going to show the bodybuilding world.
True Art at it highest form!
Lets Walk On Water!!!“
„It is only right that My last show will be the place where my mentor and coach became a legend! Did I tell you I am going no short of this!!!!! Oct 10 I am walking on water!!!“

2014. HIS TRAINER WAS SEGRE NUBRET. FAMOUS CANADA ATHLETE GOES TO SLOVAKIA.

„DSc Edmundas Daubaras,

MARCUS L. TAYLOR writes:

INFORMATION.

2014 WFF-WBBF EUROPE CUP OPEN OVER ALL WINNER. COMEBACK OF FAMOUS LATVIA ATHLETE.
FAMOUS LATVIA BODYBUILDER COMES BACK ON STAGE.
Some time ago a famous Latvia Heavyweight Bodybuilder JURANS NORMUNDS became the Over All Winner of the 2014 WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) „Europe Cup Open“.
Intending to compete at the coming 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele Resort, Slovakia) a famous Latvia Competitor JURANS NORMUNDS spoke to the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

HIGH PLACING IN THE WORLD RANKING LIST.
Working hard and participating on the International Level for twenty years JURANS NORMUNDS was always a successfull bodybuilder.
Today covering the period of the last 50 years among 4 000 bodybuilders JURANS NORMUNDS takes the high 6-th Place in the most prestigeous WORLD RANKING LIST (ВСЕМИРНЫЙ РЕЙТИНГ КУЛЬТУРИЗМА).

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: a famous Latvia Bodybuilder JURANS NORMUNDS.

A famous South America WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Athlete YAMILA TOLEDO (Argentina) spoke with the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
YAMILA TOLEDO informed, that she will go to participate in the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, that will be held on October 5-10 in Slovakia Brusno Kupele mountain resort.

INFORMATION.

2014. NEWS WFF-WBBF BRAZIL.
BRAZIL BODYBUILDING PRIDE – DALVANIZA AQUINO.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that the National Team Brazil to the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur and Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia) will be led by the former WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ and „Universe“ Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO.

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ and „Universe“ Champion DALVANIZA AQUINO (Brazil).

2014. POLAND BODYBUILDING LEGEND WILL GO TO SLOVAKIA.
ANDRZEJ BRZEZINSKI – WORLD BODYBUILDING RANKING LIST HIGHEST PLACE.
WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Headquarters received confirmation, that a famous 126 kgs. Heavy Weight Poland Bodybuilder ANDRZEJ BRZEZINKI will particiapte at the 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and Pro World Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (October 5-10, Brusno Kupele, Slovakia).
„Chciałem Was poinformować, że moje 126 kg od 1 lipca przygotowuję do zawodów PRO AMBER PRIX OLYMPIA, które odbędą się od 8 do 10 października 2014 roku w Bruśnie na Słowacji. Zapowiada się, że na zawodach będę w życiowej formie“.
Through over 100 years lasting Bodybuilding History ANDRZEJ BRZEZINSKI among 4 000 particiapting Athletes takes high seventh place at the prestigeous World Bodybuilding Ranking List. It is the highest place among all Poland Bodybuilders of all times.

CONTEMPORARY WORLD BODYBUILDING LEGEND.
World Bodybuilding Legend ANDRZEJ BREZINSKI (Анджей Бжезински, Poland) is one of the most famous Bodybuilders Poland ever:
Over All Winner WFF-WBBF „Universe“ (2013)
Over All Winner „Amber Prix International“ (2013)
Champion WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship (2013)
2- d place WFF-WBBF World Am Championship (2012)
Finalist WFF-WBBF Pro „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“ (2013)
Champion WFF-WBBF Am Europe Cup Open (2013)
Champion World Am Championship (2010)
2-d place World Am Championship (2000)
3-d place World Am Championship (2003, 2008)
2-d place „Universe“ International (2006)
National Champion Poland (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2013)
National Champion Bodybuilding Cup Poland (2002, 2012, 2013).

INFORMATION.
PHOTO: Contemporary World Bodybuilding Legend ANDRZEJ BREZINSKI (Poland).

World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
World Bodybuilding Federation (WBBF-International)
WFF-WBBF WORLD AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIPS
(October 5-10, 2014, Brusno Kupele, Republic Slovakia)

THE STATUTE

To All National Federations and International Athletes
This Statute is the official invitation to 2014 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championships. The Contest is Open to the athletes and delegates from all Continents.

1.Time
1.1.Time schedule:
October 5, Sunday – 1. arriving of the National WFF (fitness) Teams (Hotel Brusno, 642, 97662 Brusno, Slovakia). Registration of Participants all day through.
2. 15.00 - Press Conference. Headquarters Resort Brusno Kupele.
3. 21.00 - International Congress for WFF-WBBF Executive Members. Discussion on strategic projects of the 2014-2015.

October 6, Monday - 1. The WFF (fitness) Contest.
09.00 – 10.00 final registration
10.00 – semi finals
19.00 – finals
2. 22.00 Closing Banquet. Headquarters Resort Brusno Kupele.

October 7, Tuesday - 1. 12.00 – WFF Teams departures.
2. after 12.00 arriving of the National WBBF (bodybuilding) Teams (Hotel Brusno, 642, 97662 Brusno, Slovakia). Registration of Participants all day through.

October 8, Wednesday - 2. The WBBF (bodybuilding) Contest.
09.00 – 10.00 final registration
10.00 – semi finals
19.00 – finals
2. 22.00 Closing Banquet. Headquarters Resort Brusno Kupele.

October 9, Thursday - 1. 12.00 – WBBF (bodybuilding) Amateur Teams departures.
Pro Bodybuilders and Model Fitness Athletes get ready for the WFF-WBBF Pro World Championship “Amber Prix OLYMPIA” (October 9).

2.Place
International Events will take place in the Culture Palace City Brusno: Brusno, 97662 Brusno (next to Hotel Brusno)

3.Details
3.1.The organizer of the World Championship is WFF-WBBF International and Partners.
3.2.Categories and Age Groups
WFF
- “Fit-Kid” Age Categories (Male and Female Competitors 8, 10, 12, 14 years)
- Aerobic Fitness Categories (Male and Female Competitors 16, 18, 21, Over 21 years)
- Senior Categories (Male and Female Competitors Over 40, 50, 60 years)
- Disabled Athletes Categories (a Wheel-Chair and a General Category 1 and 2)
- Model Fitness (4 High Categories)
- Model Fitness Juniors (18, 21 years)
- Power Fitness (Male and Female Competitors 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21 and over 21 years)
WBBF
Male and Female Classic (Categories 1, 2 and 3), Performance, Athletic, Super Athletic and Extreme Bodybuilding Categories and Pairs (Age Groups of 16, 18, 21, over 21, 40, 50, 60 years)
3.3. Information and Contacts:
All organizing questions:
Anna Gavrilova
Kúpele Brusno , a.s., Kúpeľná ½, 976 62 Brusno
Ph : +421 918 419 614
Fax : +421 48 43 11 541
e-mail : obchod@kupelebrusno.sk, www.kupelebrusno.sk

Any extra questions:
Edmundas Daubaras, International President WFF-WBBF:
E. mail address: info@wff.lt
Ph. 00 370 614 57895
Telefax No. 00 370 46 218637

3.4. Amateur Entry Fees are Standard: 50 euro a Participant’s entry fee over 21 years of age; 30 euro until 21 years; 10 euro until 16 years.
3.5. All entry forms should be sent to the organizer before September 20, 2014.
3.6. The organizers will help the Participants and International Delegates with hotels, transport and food but the payment conditions of all these questions should be spoken individually with the organizers.
3.7. The Organizers have right to make some technical changes in the Statute on time and place of the activities.
A famous South America WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Athlete YAMILA TOLEDO (Argentina) spoke with the International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
YAMILA TOLEDO informed, that she will go to participate in the WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship and WFF-WBBF World Pro Championship „Amber Prix OLYMPIA“, that will be held on October 5-10 in Slovakia Brusno Kupele mountain resort.

INFORMATION.