Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY.
2017. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY WILL VISIT UKRAINE.
WIDE PROGRAMME OF OFFICIAL VISIT.
On March 29-31, 2017 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) will go to the Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation will be led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

PROGRAMME OF THE OFFICIAL VISIT.
The official visit will have a wide programme. During the visit the following questions will be spoken: official meeting with the Heads of several oldest Ukraine Universities and signing the common collaboration contract; participation at the wide meeting of the University Council and presentation of the highest academic Doctor‘s of Science degree (DSc., Doctor Honoris Causa) to the known Ukraine social person; discussion of the future work with the UNESCO; discussion of the common official visit to New York (USA); wide International Press Conference; presentation at the Ukraine National Television and Radio; participation at the Award presentation to the winners of the Ukraine Fitness Festival; seminar for Ukraine trainers; preparation of the coming International Events in Ukraine and other questions. Alltogether fourteen events in two working days of the visit.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WFF-International Official Information Only
2017. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY BECAME ASSOCIATED MEMBER OF UNESCO.
ISU AND UNESCO.
Some time before we were informing, that working with the Universities of the neighbour countries, the International Sport University (ISU, International Sport University) aims to work together with the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization). Due to this the Official Meeting of the President USU DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with the UNESCO representatives was planned  at the end of March, 2017. At the same time DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is the President WFF-WBBF International (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation).
UNESCO is the Organization of the Unated Nations that works on Education, Scientific and Culture programmes. UNESCO is set in 1945 to develop Education, Scientific and Culture programmes among different Nations. Today UNESCO unotes over 200 Nations. The Headquarters of the UNESCO are in Paris (France). The regional work is fullfilled by it‘s 60 departments World Wide.
UNESCO is the World's main organization to develop physical education and sport.
Among the multiple UNESCO supported scientific programmes are also the ones the ISU works on.

We are proud to inform, that on March 30, 2017 International Sport University became Associated member of UNESCO. More detailed information is on the way.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU).

ISU AND UNESCO.
Some time before we were informing, that working with the Universities of the neighbour countries, the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) aims to work together with the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization). Due to this the Official Meeting of the President and Rector of the I.S.U.  DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with the UNESCO representatives was planned  at the end of March, 2017. At the same time DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is the President WFF-WBBF International (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) which today unite 128 Country-Members.
UNESCO is the Organization of the United Nations that works on Education, Scientific and Culture programs. UNESCO is set in 1945 to develop Education, Scientific and Culture programs among different Nations. Today UNESCO unites over 200 Nations. The Headquarters of the UNESCO are in Paris (France). The regional work is fulfilled by it‘s 60 departments World Wide.
UNESCO is the World's main organization to develop physical education and sport.
Among the multiple UNESCO supported scientific programmes are also the ones the ISU works on.

We are proud to inform, that on March 30, 2017 International Sport University became Associated member of UNESCO. As the working process is still going on, more detailed information is on the way.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU).

WFF-International Official Information Only
CONTRACT BETWEEN UNIVERSITIES.
ISU AND UNESCO.
Some time before we were informing, that working with the Universities of the neighbour countries, the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) aims to work together with the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization). Due to this the Official Meeting of the President and Rector of the I.S.U.  DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with the UNESCO representatives was planned  at the end of March, 2017. At the same time DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is the President WFF-WBBF International (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) which today unite 128 Country-Members.
UNESCO is the Organization of the United Nations that works on Education, Scientific and Culture programs. UNESCO is set in 1945 to develop Education, Scientific and Culture programs among different Nations. Today UNESCO unites over 200 Nations. The Headquarters of the UNESCO are in Paris (France). The regional work is fulfilled by it‘s 60 departments World Wide.

INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY BECAME ASSOCIATED MEMBER OF UNESCO.
On March 30, 2017 the International Sport University (I.S.U.) became the Associated member of UNESCO. The collaboration contract between the UNESCO, represented by it’s Official Officer VALERIJ POPOV (Валерii Попов) and the I.S.U., represented by it’s  Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS has been signed. All necessary procedures were done, certificates issued and confirmed.

On March 30, 2017 the International Sport University (I.S.U.), represented by it’s Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the oldest University of the Republic Ukraine – the Stavropigion University (University works from 1604)-, represented by it’s Rector Professor DSc. JAROSLAV KMIT (Ярослав Кмiт), has been signed.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (I.S.U.).

HONOUR PROFESSOR OF UNIVERSITY.
ISU AND UNESCO.

On March 30, 2017 the International Sport University (I.S.U.) became the Associated member of UNESCO. The collaboration contract between the UNESCO, represented by it’s Official Officer VALERIJ POPOV (Валерii Попов) and the I.S.U., represented by it’s  Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS has been signed. All necessary procedures were done, certificates issued and confirmed.

On March 30, 2017 the International Sport University (I.S.U.), represented by it’s Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the oldest University of the Republic Ukraine – the Stavropigion University (University works from 1604)-, represented by it’s Rector Professor DSc. JAROSLAV KMIT (Ярослав Кмiт), has been signed.

On March 30, 2017 the oldest University of the Republic Ukraine – the Stavropigion University - represented by it’s Rector Professor DSc. JAROSLAV KMIT (Ярослав Кмiт), presented the “Honour Professor” degree for the lecturer of four universities VASILIJ BESPALENKO. VASILIJ BESPALENKO  is the pioneer of bodybuilding in Ukraine, a famous athlete and organizer. At the moment VASILIJ BESPALENKO works as the National President WFF-WBBF Ukraine.
More detailed information is on the way.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (I.S.U.).

FITNESS FESTIVAL OF UKRAINE UNIVERSITIES.
ISU AND UNESCO.

On March 30, 2017 the oldest University of the Republic Ukraine – the Stavropigion University - represented by it’s Rector Professor DSc. JAROSLAV KMIT (Ярослав Кмiт), presented the “Honour Professor” degree for the lecturer of four universities VASILIJ BESPALENKO. VASILIJ BESPALENKO  is the pioneer of bodybuilding in Ukraine, a famous athlete and organizer. At the moment VASILIJ BESPALENKO works as the National President WFF-WBBF Ukraine.

On March 31, 2017 the All Ukraine Universities Fitness Festival was crownrd and closed. During the Award Ceremony among the Professors of various Ukraine Universities the Invited Guests were the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  and the Professor of the historically oldest Ukraine Stavropigion University VASILIJ BESPALENKO.
More detailed information is on the way.

INFORMATION.

ORDER OF CHRIST PRESENTED TO INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF.
ISU AND UNESCO.

On March 31, 2017 the All Ukraine Universities Fitness Festival was crownrd and closed. During the Award Ceremony among the Professors of various Ukraine Universities the Invited Guests were the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  and the Professor of the historically oldest Ukraine Stavropigion University VASILIJ BESPALENKO.

On March 30, 2017 at one of historic Churches of the City Lvov (Ukraine) the respectable „Order of Christ“ was presented to the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

INFORMATION.

INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT'S REPORT ON UKRAINE TELEVISION.
ISU AND UNESCO.

On March 31, 2017 the All Ukraine Universities Fitness Festival was crowned and closed. During the Award Ceremony among the Professors of various Ukraine Universities the Invited Guests were the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  and the Professor of the historically oldest Ukraine Stavropigion University VASILIJ BESPALENKO.

On March 30, 2017 at one of historic Churches of the City Lvov (Ukraine) the respectable „Order of Christ“ was presented to the President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International and the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

On March 31, 2017 International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  made a half hour report on Ukraine National Television. President spoke about the contemporary situation in the International sport, about a number of various level groups that appeared during the last years, which call themselves „international federations“, about the nearest goals of our sport in Ukraine.

INFORMATION.

ISU AND UNESCO.

On March 31, 2017 the All Ukraine Universities Fitness Festival was crowned and closed. During the Award Ceremony among the Professors of various Ukraine Universities the Invited Guests were the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  and the Professor of the historically oldest Ukraine Stavropigion University VASILIJ BESPALENKO.

On March 31, 2017 International President WFF-WBBF DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  made a half hour report on Ukraine National Television. President spoke about the contemporary situation in the International sport, about a number of various level groups that appeared during the last years, which call themselves „international federations“, about the nearest goals of our sport in Ukraine.

INFORMATION.

2017. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY PRESENTED IN INDIA.
COMMON WORK OF THE UNIVERSITIES.
Some time before we were informing, that working with the Universities of the neighbour countries, the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) became the Associated member of the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
Some time ago the President and Rector of the I.S.U.  DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS went with the Official Visit to India. At the same time DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is the President WFF-WBBF International (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) which today unite 128 Country-Members.

On May 3, 2017 in Chandigarh the International Sport University (I.S.U.), represented by it’s Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Vice Chancellor Punjab University Professor A.K.GROVER spoke and made decissions of the common future work. In the nearest future the I.S.U. and the University of Punjab will sign the collaboration Contract. Also at the meeting were present: the Dean Punjab University Professor DINESH K. GUPTA,  the Director Physical Education and Sports Punjab University Dr. PARMINDER SINGH AHLUWALIA, the Official I.S.U. representative in India LALIT SONI.
The University of Punjab is the oldest University of the India Punjab State. In addition to traditional university activities the Punjab University covers India with 192 colledges tand represent 200 000 students all together.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt ).

COMMON WORK OF THE UNIVERSITIES.
Some time before we were informing, that working with the Universities of the neighbour countries, the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) became the Associated member of the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
Some time ago the President and Rector of the I.S.U.  DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS went with the Official Visit to India. At the same time DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is the President WFF-WBBF International (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) which today unite 128 Country-Members.

On May 3, 2017 in Chandigarh the International Sport University (I.S.U.), represented by it’s Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Vice Chancellor Punjab University Professor A.K.GROVER spoke and made decissions of the common future work. In the nearest future the I.S.U. and the University of Punjab will sign the collaboration Contract. Also at the meeting were present: the Dean Punjab University Professor DINESH K. GUPTA,  the Director Physical Education and Sports Punjab University Dr. PARMINDER SINGH AHLUWALIA, the Official I.S.U. representative in India LALIT SONI.
The University of Punjab is the oldest University of the India Punjab State. In addition to traditional university activities the Punjab University covers India with 192 colledges tand represent 200 000 students all together.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt ).

THREE MORE INDIA UNIVERSITIES WILL SIGN THE CONTRACT.

During the meeting with the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and after the necessary formalities the Vice Chancellor Punjab University Professor A.K.GROVER preposed to organize the meeting of the Heads of three more India Universities that will olso sign the same contracts with the International Sport University. That will be the Universities of Patiala, Amritsar and Kuruknestra. This way the I.S.U. will be connected with a big part of sport educational work in all India.

INFORMATION.

2017. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY ACTIVITIES IN ASIA.
LALIT SONY WORKS ON UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES.
International Sport University (I.S.U.)  informes, that having the necessary qualification the Vice President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Asia LALIT SONI  (India) is apponted to the position of Pro Rector of Education of the International Sport University (I.S.U.).
LALIT SONI  works on the preparation of the educational programs for the I.S.U..

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt).

2017. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY STARTS WORKING IN INDIA.
ISU WAS PRESENTED IN INDIA AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.
From July, 2017 the the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) starts working permanently in India. The teaching courses will be given on the folowing specialities: fitness trainer, bodybuilding trainer, trainer of aerobics, trainer of yoga, specialist of food, nutrition  and supplements, International Contest Judge. At the end of the courses after the students pass the examination, they will receive the International Sport University diploma-certificate.

During the meeting with the Rector of the International Sport University (I.S.U.) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and after the necessary formalities the Vice Chancellor Punjab University Professor A.K.GROVER preposed to organize the meeting of the Heads of three more India Universities that will olso sign the same contracts with the International Sport University. That will be the Universities of Patiala, Amritsar and Kuruknestra. This way the I.S.U. will be connected with a big part of sport educational work in all India.

INFORMATION.

2017. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY STARTS WORKING IN INDIA.
From July, 2017 the the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) starts working permanently in India. The teaching courses will be given on the folowing specialities: fitness trainer, bodybuilding trainer, trainer of aerobics, trainer of yoga, specialist of food, nutrition  and supplements, International Contest Judge. At the end of the courses after the students pass the examination, they will receive the International Sport University diploma-certificate.

INFORMATION.

2017. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY STARTED WORKING IN INDIA.
From July, 2017 the the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) started working permanently in India. The teaching courses will be given on the folowing specialities: fitness trainer, bodybuilding trainer, trainer of aerobics, trainer of yoga, specialist of food, nutrition  and supplements, International Contest Judge. At the end of the courses after the students pass the examination, they will receive the International Sport University diploma-certificate.

INFORMATION.

2018. XMAS CONGATULATIONS FROM WADA.
2018. WADA KALĖDINIS SVEIKINIMAS.
2018. ПРАЗДНИЧНОЕ ПОЗДРАВЛЕНИЕ ОТ ВАДА.
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
World Body Building Federation (WBBF-International)
World Power Sports Federation (WPSF-International)
International Sports University (ISU-International)
We do appreciate and we do respect the today received XMAS congratulations from WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency). We are proud being OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL SPORT ORGANIZATIONS.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2018. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND WFF-WBBF-WPSF NEWS.
LITHUANIA HOLDS INTERNATIONAL FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING TRAINERS  AND WELLNESS COACH SEMINAR.
2018 Seminar will be held in the Lithuanian Klaipeda City „Ibis Styles Klaipeda Aurora“ Hotel (Nemuno Str. 51) Conference Hall on January 27 (Saturday). The usual International Trainer‘s Seminar will be held by the in European Union registered International Sport University (I.S.U.) that is recognized by the UNESCO at the UN and  under support of the WFF-WBBF-WPSF International.
The programme of the Seminar will be more wide as the usual seminar questions and it was added with a number of specific food and diet subtilities.

UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL TRAINER‘S CERTIFICATE.
According to the registered ISU University Programme and the USU Statute the Seminar attendants for  one year time will receive the International Trainer‘s Certificate with the qualification – Fitness and Bodybuilding and Powerlifting Trainer and Wellness Coach.

SEMINAR ACADEMIC HOURS WILL BE ACCEPTED TO PROLONG TRAINER‘S LICENSES.
For a number of seminar attendants is important, that our seminar academic hours will be accepted to prolong trainer‘s licenses which were given to trainers by other Governmental or Social Institutions before.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU; www.isuniversity.lt ), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2018. INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND WFF-WBBF-WPSF NEWS.
LITHUANIA HELD INTERNATIONAL FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING TRAINERS  AND WELLNESS COACH SEMINAR.
2018 Seminar was held in the Lithuanian Klaipeda City „Ibis Styles Klaipeda Aurora“ Hotel (Nemuno Str. 51) Conference Hall on January 27 (Saturday). The usual International Trainer‘s Seminar was held by the in European Union registered International Sport University (I.S.U., 2016; www.isuniversity.lt ).  In 2017 the ISU became an Associated Member of the UNESCO at the UN and  it is also supported by the WFF-WBBF-WPSF International Federations.
Every year the programme of the Seminar was more wide as the usual seminar questions and it was added with a number of specific food and diet subtilities.
Seminar lectures were presented by DSc. Edmundas Daubaras and the well known specialists Thomas Lenart (Tomas Lenart) and Eugene Vizbaras (Eugenijus Vizbaras). Organizing questions were solved by the professionals Edita Sendriene and Andrej Goncharenko (Andrej Goncarenko),

UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL TRAINER‘S CERTIFICATE.
According to the registered ISU University Studying Programme and the ISU Statute the Seminar attendants for  one year time had received the International Trainer‘s Certificate with the qualification – Fitness and Bodybuilding and Powerlifting Trainer and Wellness Coach.

SEMINAR ACADEMIC HOURS WILL BE ACCEPTED TO PROLONG TRAINER‘S LICENSES.
It is important for a number of seminar attendants, that our seminar academic hours are accepted to prolong trainer‘s licenses which were given to trainers by other Governmental or Social Institutions before.

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU; www.isuniversity.lt ), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2018. I.S.U. International Sports University.
OFFICIAL VISIT TO INDIA.
On February 14, 2018 the ISU International Sports University Chairmen DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and LALIT SONI payed official visit to the  Kamla Lohtia Sanathan Dharam College of the Punjab University Chandigarh represented by Principal Dr. Shiv Mohan Sharma and a number of Professors.
OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL INFO:
www.isuniversity.lt

2018. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT ARRIVED TO INDIA.
OFFICIAL VISIT.

Today to set the actual working questions of the International Events  the International President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS arrived to India.
The progamme of the visit is very wide, so we will tell about the happenings step by step.
OFFICIAL FEDERATION‘S EVENTS.
Preparing the 5-th Asia Championship a number of Official meetings with India Sport Leaders, Organizers, Sponsors and Supporters are made.
INTERNATIONAL SPORTS UNIVERSITY.
On February 14, 2018 the ISU International Sports University Chairmen DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and LALIT SONI payed official visit to the  Kamla Lohtia Sanathan Dharam College of the Punjab University Chandigarh represented by Principal Dr. Shiv Mohan Sharma and a number of Professors.
5-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP
On February 26, 2018 in India Punjab State Ludhiana City (only 6000 000 citizen) the 5-th traditional WFF-WBBF Asia Championship will be held.
INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2018. INTERNATIONAL SPORTS UNIVERSITY IN INDIA.
On February 17, 2018 the I.S.U. International Sports University  working meeting was held in India Chandigarh City with initiative organizers from Delhi and Ludhiana.
The nearest I.S.U. works with students were spoken over.
PHOTO:
I.S.U. Leaders DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS  and LALIT SONI.
INFORMATION.
Official International INFO: www.isuniversity.lt and Facebook pages.

KAMILA LOHTIA COLLEGE ANNUAL ATHLETIC MEET.
INCLUDED TO HONOUR BOOK.
Rector I.S.U. University DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Signes in HONOUR BOOK, February 23, 2018, Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
Official International INFO: www.isuniversity.lt
ĮTRAUKTAS Į GARBĖS KNYGĄ.
I.S.U. Tarptautinio sporto universiteto rektorius
Dr. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS pasirašo garbės knygoje.
2018 m. vasario 23 d., Liudhiana, Pandžabas, Indija.
Oficiali informacija: www.isuniversity.lt
ВКЛЮЧЁН В КНИГУ ПОЧЁТА.
Ректор международного университета спорта
Др. ЭДМУНДАС ДАУБАРАС  расписывается в книге почёта.
23 февраля 2018 г., Лудхиана, Панджаб, Индия.
Официальная информация: www.isuniversity.lt

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION WILL VISIT UKRAINE.
At the end of March, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation will go to the Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation will be led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.

INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

In February. 2018 to set the actual working questions of the International Events  the International President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS arrived to India. The arranged progamme of the visit was very wide.
Preparing the 5-th Asia Championship a number of Official meetings with India Sport Leaders, Organizers, Sponsors and Supporters are made. Also two International press conferences were arranged.
On February 14, 2018 the ISU International Sports University Chairmen DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and LALIT SONI payed official visit to the  Kamla Lohtia Sanathan Dharam College of the Punjab University Chandigarh represented by Principal Dr. Shiv Mohan Sharma and a number of Professors. At the same time the annual college sport festival was organized. The famous India governmental and social persons took part at this event.
5-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP
On February 26, 2018 in India Punjab State Ludhiana City (only 6000 000 citizen) the 5-th traditional WFF-WBBF Asia Championship was held. The competition was very well organized.
INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION WILL VISIT UKRAINE.
OFFICIAL VISIT.
At the end of March, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation will go to the Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation will be led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
The organizers of the visit worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme is planned during the officiaal visit to Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Phisycal Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“  and etc. etc..
INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.
The organizers of the visit worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme is planned during the officiaal visit to Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Phisycal Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“  and etc. etc..
INFORMATION.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION ARRIVED TO UKRAINE.
OFFICIAL VISIT.
On March 27, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation arrived to the  Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation is led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
INFORMATION.

OFFICIAL VISIT.

In February. 2018 to set the actual working questions of the International Events  the International President WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS arrived to India. The arranged progamme of the visit was very wide.
Preparing the 5-th Asia Championship a number of Official meetings with India Sport Leaders, Organizers, Sponsors and Supporters are made. Also two International press conferences were arranged.
On February 14, 2018 the ISU International Sports University Chairmen DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and LALIT SONI payed official visit to the  Kamla Lohtia Sanathan Dharam College of the Punjab University Chandigarh represented by Principal Dr. Shiv Mohan Sharma and a number of Professors. At the same time the annual college sport festival was organized. The famous India governmental and social persons took part at this event.
5-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP
On February 26, 2018 in India Punjab State Ludhiana City (only 6000 000 citizen) the 5-th traditional WFF-WBBF Asia Championship was held. The competition was very well organized.
INFORMATION.

2018. HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL SPORT UNIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION VISITED UKRAINE.
OFFICIAL VISIT.
On March 27, 2018 the Heads of the International Sport University (I.S.U., International Sport University) and International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  federation arrived to the  Republic Ukraine with the official visit. The delegation is led by the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS.
The organizers of the visit led by Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO worked on the programme of the event. The wide working programme was planned during the official visit to Ukraine: meetings with the representatives of the Ukraine Youth and Sport Ministries; meetings with the State Governor Administrator; International WFF-WBBF Press Conference; participation at the common I.S.U. and „Lvov Stavropigion“ universities scientific practical conference; participation at the Ukraine Fitness Sport Olympiade held by the Lvov University of Physical Culture, meeting with the Chairmen of the International „Order of Christ“ (arrived from New Your, USA), on behalf of the „Regina International Cancer Welfare Society“ meetings and talks with Ukraine Social Organizations, patenting the fitness inovations   and etc. etc..
INFORMATION.