Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
60 YEARS WFF-WBBF INTERNATIONAL. VIP PERSONS.
2018. HIGH HISTORIC AWARDS OF POLAND AND UKRAINE.
ORDER AND STAR OF ST. STANISLAW.
In 2018 the  WFF-WBBF  (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International President and the I.S.U. (International Sport University) Rector and also the Vice President „Regina Cancer Welfare Society International“  DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS G.S.St.S  for his International Social Activities was awarded with highest Poland historic „Order of St. Stanislaw“. This Order was set in 1765 by the last King of the Zecpospolita STANISLAW AUGUST PONIATOWSKI   to honour the St. Stanislaw  (Order Świętego Stanisława Biskupa i Męczennika ustanowiony został 7 maja 1765 przez króla Stanisława Augusta Poniatowskiego).
HIGH UKRAINE HONOUR ORDER AWARD.
In  2018 for the active International social work the  WFF-WBBF International President and the I.S.U. Rector DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS was awarded with the “Order of Ukraine Getman Ivan Sulima” (Орден “Гетьман Украiни Iван Сулима“). The Honour Ceremony took place at  the basic Lvov Greek-Catholic Church.
INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt ), WFF-WBBF Pro Division, WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WFF-International Official Information Only

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 YEARS WFF-WBBF INTERNATIONAL. VIP PERSONS. - by WFF-WBBF secretary service - 10-04-2018, 05:58 PM