Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
BRICS Championships
HISTORIC THIRD BRICS CHAMPIONSHIP.
AGAIN LITHUANIA HOSTS THE BRICS EVENT.

During the 2015 International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Congress in presence of the Official Representative of BRICS was decided to organize the first BRICS Championship in 2016. BRICS is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China  and  South Africa.
The third BRICS Championship was held together with the 29-th WFF-WBBF World AM and Pro Championships in Lithuania (October 19-22, 2018, City Kaunas).

OVER ALL BRICS CHAMPIONS.
Over All BRICS Champions: FERNANDES RICARDO CORDEIRO (2018, Brazil), OLIVEIRA DUMONT MARCOS (2017, Brazil) and BATALIA ALEX LEONARDO (2016, Brazil).

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt), WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WFF-International Official Information Only
2019. HISTORIC FOURTH BRICS CHAMPIONSHIP.

During the 2015 the International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Congress it was decided to organize the first BRICS Championship in 2016. The official India BRICS representative was present there. The BRICS is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China  and  South Africa.
The third BRICS Championship was held together with the 29-th WFF-WBBF World AM and Pro Championships in Lithuania (October 19-22, 2018, City Kaunas).
In 2019 Lithuania again hosts the BRICS event. That will be held together with the 30-th World Championship in Kaunas City on November 16.

Over All BRICS Champions: FERNANDES RICARDO CORDEIRO (2018, Brazil), OLIVEIRA DUMONT MARCOS (2017, Brazil) and BATALIA ALEX LEONARDO (2016, Brazil).

INFORMATION.
More information on the International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: WFF-WBBF International, WFF-WBBF North America, WFF-WBBF South America, WFF-WBBF Asia, WFF-WBBF Europe, WFF-WBBF Africa, WFF-WBBF Asia Continental Federation, WFF-WBBF Pro Division, International Sport University (ISU, www.isuniversity.lt), WPSF World Power Sports Federation.

2019. HISTORIC FOURTH BRICS CHAMPIONSHIP.

During the 2015 the International WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Congress it was decided to organize the first BRICS Championship in 2016. The official India BRICS representative was present there. The BRICS is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China  and  South Africa.
The Over All Champions of the 2-d and the 3-d BRICS Championships were awarded by the Member of the Parliament Republic Lithuania GEDIMINAS VASILIAUSKAS.
In 2019 Lithuania again hosts the BRICS event. That will be held together with the 30-th World Championship in Kaunas City on November 16.

Over All BRICS Champions are as follows:
2018 - FERNANDES RICARDO CORDEIRO (Brazil)
2017 - OLIVEIRA DUMONT MARCOS (Brazil)
2016 - BATALIA ALEX LEONARDO (Brazil).

INFORMATION.

2023. HISTORIC EIGTH B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONSHIP.
INDIA HOSTS THE B.R.I.C.S. EVENT.

In December 2023 the eighth B.R.I.C.S. Championship is planned to organize. It will be held in Delhi (India).
During the 2015 the International W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Congress it was decided to organize the first B.R.I.C.S. Championship in 2016. The official India B.R.I.C.S. representative was present there. The B.R.I.C.S. is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China  and  South Africa.
The third B.R.I.C.S. Championship was held together with the 29-th W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. World AM and Pro Championships in Lithuania (October 19-22, 2018, City Kaunas).
The Over All Champions of the 2-d and the 3-d B.R.I.C.S. Championships were awarded by the Member of the Parliament Republic Lithuania GEDIMINAS VASILIAUSKAS.
In 2022 India hosted the B.R.I.C.S. event. That was held together with the 23-d (Mr. Universe” contest in Ludhiana (Punjab).

Over All B.R.I.C.S. Champions are as follows:
2022 – SERGEJ KOTUNOV (Сергей Котунов, Ukraine)
2021 – ALEKSANDR PULBERE (Александр Пульбере, Russia)
2020 – MICHAIL MALEK (Михаил Малек, Russia)
2019 – NIKOLAJ VOROBJOV (Николай Воробьёв, Russia)

INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site
www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

2023. HISTORIC EIGTH B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONSHIP.

In December 2023 the eighth B.R.I.C.S. Championship is planned to organize. It will be held in Delhi (India).
During the 2015 the International W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Congress it was decided to organize the first B.R.I.C.S. Championship in 2016. The official India B.R.I.C.S. representative was present there. The B.R.I.C.S. is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China  and  South Africa.
The third B.R.I.C.S. Championship was held together with the 29-th W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. World AM and Pro Championships in Lithuania (October 19-22, 2018, City Kaunas).
The Over All Champions of the 2-d and the 3-d B.R.I.C.S. Championships were awarded by the Member of the Parliament Republic Lithuania GEDIMINAS VASILIAUSKAS.
In 2022 India hosted the B.R.I.C.S. event. That was held together with the 23-d (Mr. Universe” contest in Ludhiana (Punjab).

OVER ALL B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONS.

INFORMATION.
www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

2024. HISTORIC EIGTH B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONSHIP.

In February, 2024 the nineth B.R.I.C.S. Championship is planned to organize. It will be held in Delhi (India).

OVER ALL B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONS.
2023 – DMYTRO ROMANOV (Дмитрий Романов, Ukraine)

INFORMATION.

W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International Since 1968.
140 Countries Representing All Continents.
2024 INTERNATIONAL CONTESTS
PRELIMINARY CALENDAR
(Not All Countries have sent their Dates of International Contests.
More information about 2024 Calender is on the way)
16-th INSHA ALLACH PAKISTAN CHAMPIONSHIP, January, 2024, Lahore, Pakistan
9-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP, February, Ludhiana, India
9-th B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONSHIP, February, Ludhiana, India
39-th WORLD GRAND PRIX LATVIA, April 27, Kandava, Latvia
31-st BALTIC CUP INTERNATIONAL, April 27, Kandava, Latvia
15-th WORLD CUP, AM/PRO, May, Kaunas, Lithuania
29-th EUROPE CHAMPIONSHIP, AM/PRO, May, Liepaja, Latvia
3-d BALCAN CUP INTERNATIONAL, June 1, Varna, Bulgaria
40-th WORLD GRAND PRIX BULGARIA, June 1, Varna, Bulgaria
41-st WORLD GRAND PRIX AUSTRIA, June 29, Linz, Austria
25-th „UNIVERSE“, AM/PRO, October 5, Klaipeda, Lithuania
57-th „AMBER PRIX INTERNATIONAL“, October 5, Klaipeda, Lithuania
35-th WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, AM/PRO, November, Brazil.
SOUTH AMERICA CHAMPIONSHIP, November, Brazil
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook Pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International Since 1968.
140 Countries Representing All Continents.
2024 INTERNATIONAL CONTESTS
PRELIMINARY CALENDAR CHANGED!!!
(Not All Countries have sent their Dates of International Contests.
More information about 2024 Calender is on the way)
16-th INSHA ALLACH PAKISTAN CHAMPIONSHIP, January, 2024, Lahore, Pakistan
9-th ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP, February, Ludhiana, India
9-th B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONSHIP, February, Ludhiana, India
39-th WORLD GRAND PRIX LATVIA, April 27, Kandava, Latvia
31-st BALTIC CUP INTERNATIONAL, April 27, Kandava, Latvia
25-th „UNIVERSE“, AM/PRO, May 11, Klaipeda, Lithuania
57-th „AMBER PRIX INTERNATIONAL“, May 11, Klaipeda, Lithuania
29-th EUROPE CHAMPIONSHIP, AM/PRO, May 12, Liepaja, Latvia
3-d BALCAN CUP INTERNATIONAL, June 1, Varna, Bulgaria
40-th WORLD GRAND PRIX BULGARIA, June 1, Varna, Bulgaria
41-st WORLD GRAND PRIX AUSTRIA, June 29, Linz, Austria
15-th WORLD CUP, AM/PRO, October, Kaunas, Lithuania
35-th WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, AM/PRO, November, Brazil.
SOUTH AMERICA CHAMPIONSHIP, November, Brazil
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook Pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.