Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2021. WORLD BODYBUILDING NEWS.
GUY MIERCZUK.
WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 139 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
Crowning it‘s 50 years of  International Bodybuilding activities, the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F.  works on the Unique Global International Bodybuilding Project -  the „World Bodybuilding  Encyclopedia“ («Энциклопедия всемирного культуризма», “Pasaulio kultūrizmo enciklopedija”).
GUY MIERCZUK
Polish origin French bodybuilder GUY MIERCZUK (1936) started participating at bodybuilding contests in 1954. At that time he was representing French Bodybuilding Federation (Federation Francaise de Culture Physique). Since 1959 until 1962 GUY MIERCZUK was a National Champion of France. In 1959 and in 1961 he became the F.I.H.C. Europe Champion. Also in 1959 GUY MIERCZUK became the F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” Champion. The contest was held in Warszawa (Polish People’s Democratic Republic) together with World weightlifting championship.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MICHAEL GLASS.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 139 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
Crowning it‘s 50 years of  International Bodybuilding activities, the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F.  works on the Unique Global International Bodybuilding Project -  the „World Bodybuilding  Encyclopedia“ («Энциклопедия всемирного культуризма», “Pasaulio kultūrizmo enciklopedija”).
MICHAEL GLASS
USA bodybuilder MICHAEL GLASS (Mike Glass) participated only once. Ir was the 1971 A.A.U. „Mr. Califorhia“ where he was the Winner among juniors. Since 2004 until 2008 MICHAEL GLASS was the President W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. USA. In 2008 he organized a huge International W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. competition in Mexico. In 2005 MICHAEL GLASS was among the delegates to visit the Parliament Republic Lithuania where he was awarded with the International Diploma od Honour.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

JURIJ PRICHODKO.
JURIJ PRICHODKO
At the end of the sixties of the last century a representative of the „Vilnius Bodybuilding School“ and one of Lithuania bodybuilding pioneers JURIJ PRICHODKO (Юрий Приходько) participated at a number of local competitions. In 1970 JURIJ PRICHODKO became the Over All Winner at the „Palanga Cup International“. 
INFORMATION.

R.I.P. MIKE MITCHELL
MIKE MITCHELL (1955 – 2021, Scotland) was a W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro, „Mr. World“ and „Mr. Universe“ Champion.
In 2005 in Italy MIKE MITCHELL was awarded wit the „International John Grimek Award“.
In 2006 at the Headquarters of the Parliament Republic Lithuania MIKE MITCHELL was awarded with the „International W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Honour Silver Medal“.
On July 24, 2021 MIKE MITCHELL suffered a heart attack and died while on his boat in Turkey with his family. Sleep in the lights. R.I.P..

WFF-International Official Information Only
PRANAS MURAUSKAS.
PRANAS MURAUSKAS
A representative of the „Vilnius Bodybuilding School“ one of Lithuania bodybuilding pioneers PRANAS MURAUSKAS participated at bodybuilding competitions since 1969 until 1974. In 1970 he became Lithuania National Champion and in 1971 he was the Winner of the International Contest in Kaunas (Lithuania). Best result of PRANAS MURAUSKAS was the Over All Champion‘s title at the 1974 „Georg Tenno Memorial“ Мемориал Георга Тенно»). Then he won agaist heavyweights Russian VLADIMIR DUBININ (Владимир Дубинин) and Estonian OLEV ANNUS.
INFORMATION.

ABE GOLDBERG.
ABE GOLDBERG
USA bodybuilder ABE GOLDBERG participated at four A.A.U. and I.F.B.B. bodybuilding competitions since 1946 until 1949. His best result was the 1948 I.F.B.B. North America „Most Muscular“ title.
INFORMATION.

GABLE BOUDREAUX.
GABLE BOUDREAUX
USA bodybuilder GABLE BOUDREAUX since 1965 until 1967 participated at eight A.A.U. and I.F.B.B. contests. In 1965 he became the A.A.U. “Mr. International” Champion and in 1966 he won the I.F.B.B. “Mr. Universe” contest.
INFORMATION.

ANDRZEJ JASINSKI.
ANDRZEJ JASINSKI
One of bodybuilding pioneers in Poland was ANDRZEJ JASINSKI (1934). He started participating in1958 and he was multiple National Champion of the People‘s Democratic Republic of Poland. ANDRZEJ JASINSKI participated at the 1959 F.I.H.C. „Mr. Universe“ which was held together with the weightlifting World Championship in Warszawa (Poland). In 1961 he was in the second place at „Mr. Scandinavia“. Best result of ANDRZEJ JASINSKI was the first place at the 1968 International Contest in Warszawa.
INFORMATION.

ROY DUVAL.
ROY DUVAL
British bodybuilder ROY DUVAL participated at A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A., W.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B. contests since 1970 until 1992. In 1971 and 1973 he became the N.A.B.B.A. Europe Champion. In 1973 ROY DUVAL won the A.A.U. „Mr. World“ and N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“. In 1974 he became the Over All Winner of N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“. In 1979 ROY DUVAL became the W.A.B.B.A. World Champion. He stopped participating in 1992 after winning the N.A.B.B.A. Senior „Mr. Universe“.
INFORMATION.

ANDRE DRAPP.
ANDRE DRAPP
Multiple French National Champion wrestler and bodybuilder ANDRE DRAPP (1920 – 1990) since 1938 until 1948 participated at six F.I.H.C. competitions. His best results were among top three places at 1948 F.I.H.C. „Mr. Universe“, „Mr. World“ and „Mr. Europe“ contests. All competitions were held together fith the F.I.H.C. World and Europe Weightlifting Championships.
INFORMATION.

LASKOWSKI ANDRZEJ.
LASKOWSKI ANDRZEJ
In the sixties of the last century a Polish bodybuilder ANDREZEJ LASKOWSKI (1937 – 2012) participated at a number of International competitions. His best results were achieved in 1968. Then he won his category at the International contest in Kaunas (Lithuania) and was in the second place at the International contest in Warszawa (People‘s Republic of Poland).
INFORMATION.

HENRY SIDNEY DOWNS.
HENRY SIDNEY DOWNS
British bodybuilder HENRY SIDNEY DOWNS since 1951 until 1960 participated at twelve N.A.B.B.A. competitions. In 1954, 1955, 1958 and 1959 at the N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” he was among top three in his category. In 1960 HENRY DOWNS became the Over All N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe” Winner.
INFORMATION.

ARTHUR HARRIS.
ARTHUR HARRIS
USA bodybuilder ARTHUR HARRIS since 1952 until 1963 participated in seventeen A.A.U. and I.F.B.B. competitions. His best results were first places at he 1955, 1956, 1959 I.F.B.B. „Most Muscular“ contest.
INFORMATION.

GENE MASSEY.
GENE MASSEY
USA bodybuilder EUGENE “GENE” MASSEY (1949 – 1975) still is the image of Florida bodybuilding. Since 1968 until 1975 he participated at forty A.A.U. competitions. Best results of GENE MASSEY were in 1970. Then he took the second place at the A.A.U. “Mr. World” after KEN WALLER.
INFORMATION.

DALE ADRIAN.
DALE ADRIAN
USA bodybuilder DALE ADRIAN (1951) since 1971 until 1976 competed at eleven A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and W.B.B.G. competitions. In 1975 he won the A.A.U. „Mr. America». In 1975 and 1976 DALE ADRIAN was among top three at the N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“. In 1976 he participated at W.B.B.G. Pro World Championship and won the second place.
INFORMATION.

VLADIMIR DUBININ.
Today the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation)  International unites 138 Country – Members and organizes nearly 60 annual Amateur and Professional International Events World Wide. Looking from the juridical point of view the W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International is no doubt the Real World Bodybuilding Leader.
VLADIMIR DUBININ
Russian bodybuilder VLADIMIR DUBININ (Владимир Дубинин, 1948) since 1968 until 1974 participated at eleven contests. In 1968 he took the second place at the International competition in Estonia. In 1970 and 1971 VLADIMIR DUBININ was the Winner of the International contests in Kaunas (Lithuania). Also he was the Champion of the U.S.S.R. Championships in Sverdlovsk (Russia) in 1971 and 1972 and also at the 1972 „Georg Tenno Memorial“ in Estonia.  VLADIMIR DUBININ finished participation when he lost the first place in his category to Estonian OLEV ANNUS at the 1974 „Georg Tenno Memorial“. Since 1991 until 2019 he was the President of the National I.F.B.B. federation of the Russian Federation.
INFORMATION.

PETER CAPUTO.
PETER CAPUTO
A pupil of VINCE GIRONDA USA bodybuilder PETER CAPUTO since 1967 until 1974 participated at twelve I.F.B.B., N.A.B.B.A. and W.B.B.G. competitions. In 1968 and 1970 PETER CAPUTO won his category at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“ and in 1971 he became the Over All Champions of W.B.B.G. Pro „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

VIC DOWNS.
VIC DOWNS
Canada bodybuilder VIC DOWNS (1936) since 1964 until 1971 participated at seventeen I.F.B.B., N.A.B.B.A. and W.B.B.G. copmpetitions. Best results of VIC DOWNS were in 1967 when he won at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. World“ and at the I.F.B.B. „Most Muscular“ contests.
INFORMATION.

CHRISTOPHER FORDE.
CHRISTOPHER FORDE
USA bodybuilder CHRISTOPHER FORDE since 1963 until 1968 participated at seven N.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B. competitions. His best result was the Over All Winner‘s title at the 1964 I.F.B.B. „Mr. Universe“ contest.
INFORMATION.

PAUL GRANT.
PAUL GRANT
British bodybuilder PAUL GRANT (1943 – 2003) since 1969 until 1978 participated at the seventeen A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A., W.B.B.G. and I.F.B.B. competitions. In 1971 he became the Over All N.A.B.B.A. Europe Champion and won the first place at the A.A.U. “Mr. World”. In 1972 and in 1973 PAUL GRANT was first in his category at the N.A.B.B.A. “Mr. Universe”.
INFORMATION.

LARRY POWERS.
LARRY POWERS
USA bodybuilder LARRY POWERS (Larry Cianchenetta, 1939 – 2015) since 1959 until 1979 participated at fifteen A.A.U., I.F.B.B. and W.B.B.G. competitions. His bes result was the first place at the 1960 I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

CARLOS RODRIGUEZ.
CARLOS RODRIGUEZ
USA bodybuilder CARLOS RODRIGUEZ (1941 – 1991) since 1963 until 1982 particiapted at the thirty two A.A.U., I.F.B.B. and W.B.B.G. contests. His best results were first places at the 1974, 1978 I.F.B.B. „Mr. International“, first places at the 1975 I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“ and first places at the 1978 I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

ELMO SANTIAGO.
ELMO SANTIAGO
USA bodybuilder ELMO SANTIAGO since 1952 until 1976 participated at the twenty five A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and W.B.B.G. competitions. In 1959 he became the A.A.U. junior „Mr. America“ Winner. In 1965 he became the N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“ Champion.
INFORMATION.

TOMMY AYBAR.
TOMMY AYBAR
USA bodybuilder TOMMY AYBAR since 1964 until 1980 participated at fifteen I.F.B.B. and W.B.B.G. contests. His bets result was in 1979. Then TOMMY AYBAR won the W.B.B.G. Pro „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

CHUCK COLLRAS.
CHUCK COLLRAS
USA bodybuilder CHUCK COLLRAS (Charles Collras) since 1955 until 1972 particiapted at the twenty five A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and I.F.B.B. competitions. CHUCK COLLRAS best contest results were when in 1970 he won his category at the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“ and in 1971 when he won the I.F.B.B. „Most Muscular“ and the I.F.B.B. „Mr. International“.
INFORMATION.

DICK DUBOIS.
DICK DUBOIS
USA bodybuilder DICK DUBOIS (1933 – 2007) came into bodybuilding due to the efforts of GEORGE EIFERMAN. Since 1953 until 1957 he participated at eight A.A.U. and N.A.B.B.A. competitions. Best results of DICK DUBOIS were his winnings at the 1954 A.A.U. „Mr. America“ and at the 1957 A.A.U. „Mr. USA“.
INFORMATION.

JOHN GOURGOTT.
JOHN GOURGOTT
USA bodybuilder JOHN GOURGOTT (1940 – 2002) since 1958 until 1965 participated at ten A.A.U. and F.I.H.C. competitions. In 1958 and in 1961 he won the A.A.U. junior “Mr. America”. Best results of JOHN GOURGOTT were third place at the 1963 F.I.H.C. “Mr. Universe” and the second place at the 1964 A.A.U. “Mr. America”. He lost the first place for VAL VASILIEFF and won against SERGIO OLIVA.
INFORMATION.

DAVID MASTORAKIS.
DAVID MASTORAKIS
USA bodybuilder DAVID AMSTORAKIS since 1965 until 1982 participated at the sixteen A.A.U., I.F.B.B. and N.P.C. competitions. Best results of DAVID MASTORAKIS were in 1974 and 1976, when he was among top threeat the I.F.B.B. „Mr. America“.
INFORMATION.

JOSEPH JOHN MEEKO.
JOSEPH JOHN MEEKO
USA bodybuilder JOSEPH JOHN MEEKO (1961 – 2009) sunce 1983 until 1988 participated at the twelve A.A.U., N.A.B.B.A. and N.P.C. competitions. In 1984 he became the winner of the A.A.U. „Mr. America“. In 1988 JOHN MEEKO won the Over All Champions title at the N.A.B.B.A. „Mr. Universe“.
INFORMATION.

HEINRICH STEINBORN.
HEINRICH STEINBORN
During the First World War German wrestler and strongman HEIRICH STEINBORN (Henry “Milo” Steinborn, 1894 – 1989) was captured by British soldiers. Being in camp he started power training.  After the War he emigrated to the USA and later received support of SIGMUND KLEIN. Being originally strong, HEIRICH STEINBORN demonstrated his power abilities. He was one to present popular squats to public. One of beloved tricks of HEIRICH STEINBORN  was throwing a barbell on his shoulders and making squats in front of public.
INFORMATION.