Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
2023. WORLD BODYBUILDING NEWS.
2023. HISTORIC EIGTH B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONSHIP.
INDIA HOSTS THE B.R.I.C.S. EVENT.

In December 2023 the eighth B.R.I.C.S. Championship is planned to organize. It will be held in Delhi (India).
During the 2015 the International W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) Congress it was decided to organize the first B.R.I.C.S. Championship in 2016. The official India B.R.I.C.S. representative was present there. The B.R.I.C.S. is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China  and  South Africa.
The third B.R.I.C.S. Championship was held together with the 29-th W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. World AM and Pro Championships in Lithuania (October 19-22, 2018, City Kaunas).
The Over All Champions of the 2-d and the 3-d B.R.I.C.S. Championships were awarded by the Member of the Parliament Republic Lithuania GEDIMINAS VASILIAUSKAS.
In 2022 India hosted the B.R.I.C.S. event. That was held together with the 23-d (Mr. Universe” contest in Ludhiana (Punjab).

OVER ALL B.R.I.C.S. CHAMPIONS.
Over All B.R.I.C.S. Champions are as follows:
2022 – SERGEJ KOTUNOV (Сергей Котунов, Ukraine)
2021 – ALEKSANDR PULBERE (Александр Пульбере, Russia)
2020 – MICHAIL MALEK (Михаил Малек, Russia)
2019 – NIKOLAJ VOROBJOV (Николай Воробьёв, Russia)
2018 - FERNANDES RICARDO CORDEIRO (Brazil)
2017 - OLIVEIRA DUMONT MARCOS (Brazil)
2016 - BATALIA ALEX LEONARDO (Brazil).

INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site
www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023. WORLD BODYBUILDING NEWS. - by WFF_WBBF_Official - 05-15-2023, 08:18 AM