Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
2023. WORLD BODYBUILDING NEWS.
2023. U.N.E.S.C.O. DELEGATES IN LIEPAJA.
28-TH EUROPE CHAMPIONSHIP.
On October 1, 2023 the 28-th W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) International Europe Championship and traditional „Liepaja Classic“ were held in Liepaja, Republic of Latvia. A number of members of the U.N.E.S.C.O. (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) organization took part at the events. That were the 2023 U.N.E.S.C.O. „Ambassador of Peace“ («Посол Мира Ю.Н.Е.С.К.О. 2023 года»), the Rector of International Sport University (I.S.U., ректор Международного университета спорта), the International W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. President DSc. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS; Journalist, U.N.E.S.C.O. Award Holder, U.S.S.R. Bodybuilding Pioneer VALERIJ KORESKOV (Lithuania); famous bodybuilder, U.N.E.S.C.O. Award Holder, Ukraine Bodybuilding Pioneer, Professor of four Universities VASILIJ BESPALENKO (Ukraine).
We want to underline that since 2017 I.S.U. is an associated member of U.N.E.S.C.O. at the U.N. (United Nations).
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U., www.isuniversity.lt), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023. WORLD BODYBUILDING NEWS. - by International Secretary - 10-06-2023, 09:00 AM