Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WORLD BODY BUILDING FEDERATION (WBBF)
Get acquainted:
World Body Building Federation (WBBF).
It is the Officially Registered Public Non Profit International Sport Organization.
More info soon...
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:Get acquainted:
It is the Officially Registered Public Non Profit International Sport Organization.
More info soon...

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Matthew Wrote:
More info soon...

but I have seen IFBB Lithuania was using this logo?
Sonata Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:
More info soon...

Yes. The Logo WBBF was created in 1976. The famous Belorussia painter IGOR ISAJEV did it for Edmundas Daubaras as a logo for "Amber Prix International" Contest.
20 years ago IFBB Lithuania asked Edmundas for permittion to use the Logo in Lithuiania and Edmundas agreed.
Now this Logo is representing WBBF.
WBBF is the only one official International Bodybuilding Federation World Wide working legaly.
Even IFBB is a commercial firm and it is not an International Sport federation...
wff_edita Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:
More info soon...

Yes. The Logo WBBF was created in 1976. The famous Belorussia painter IGOR ISAJEV did it for Edmundas Daubaras as a logo for "Amber Prix International" Contest.
20 years ago IFBB Lithuania asked Edmundas for permittion to use the Logo in Lithuiania and Edmundas agreed.
WBBF is the only one official International Bodybuilding Federation World Wide working legaly.
Even IFBB is a commercial firm and it is not an International Sport federation...

But the Logo IFBB Lithuania looks a bit different?
Sonata Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:
More info soon...

But the Logo IFBB Lithuania looks a bit different?

Yes, 20 years ago the best East Europe bodybuilder PRANAS MURAUSKAS have changed the Logo a little bit.
Foto:
PRANAS MURAUSKAS (Lithuania),
Ladies - This logo is Very Nice indeed. I just saw this on the WBBF poster sent to me today from Edmundas WFF International President.

Mike - WFF USA
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Ladies - This logo is Very Nice indeed. I just saw this on the WBBF poster sent to me today from Edmundas WFF International President.

Mike - WFF USA

Soon we shall tell much more about WBBF. This is The NEW INTERNATIONAL BODYBUILDING face!
White Logo of WBBF
Soon there will be an article for press about the WBBF.
wff_edita Wrote:Soon there will be an article for press about the WBBF.

Interesting!
More info soon...

When will you tell us more about the WBBF?
Julianne Wrote:
More info soon...

Thorough work on WBBF takes time.
We are working on it.
The main article of the 26-th International Magazine "Sport of Fitness and Bodybuilding" will cover the topic.
At the same time we will ask the President WFF South America JORGE CEDALE to spread the ideas of WBBF in Spanish magazines.
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Julianne Wrote:
More info soon...

Thorough work on WBBF takes time.
We are working on it.
The main article of the 26-th International Magazine "Sport of Fitness and Bodybuilding" will cover the topic.
At the same time we will ask the President WFF South America JORGE CEDALE to spread the ideas of WBBF in Spanish magazines.

Thank you!
wff_edita Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:
More info soon...

1990 "Amber Prix International" Contest.
The same logo is on the stage.
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:
Matthew Wrote:
More info soon...

1990 "Amber Prix International" Contest.
The same logo is on the stage.

The official Flag of the World Bodybuilding Federation
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:The official Flag of the World Bodybuilding Federation

We are giving the Flag to the Sewing Company today.
So at 2007 Europe Championships in Klaipeda there will be two Flags:
WFF-International and WBBF-International.
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:The official Flag of the World Bodybuilding Federation

We are giving the Flag to the Sewing Company today.
So at 2007 Europe Championships in Klaipeda there will be two Flags:
WFF-International and WBBF-International.

That's good!
Today WBBF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.
President WBBF USA MICHAEL GLASS writes:

Ed,
Is this the REGISTERED WBBF?
MIKE
http://register4less.com/cgi-bin/r4l.fcg...aeaclbl67k
E.Sendriene Wrote:Today WBBF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

Ed,
MIKE

The official explanation of the situation is:

We did register WBBF in February.
Some country-members of WFF-International want to receive Government support and get Government financing of their activities.
The Governments say that in this case the International Federation must sign the World's Anti Doping Code.
We have 84 Country members and their opinions are different. It is a long process of discussions.
We shall discuss the matter of Anti-Doping at the 2007 International Congress this summer.
But - at the same time we have not so much time and we must act quickly.
We did it this way:
1.WFF is in contact with WADA for signing the Anti-Doping Contract.
2.We state that at this moment WFF Contests have only Free of Doping Categories: "Fit-Kids" (8-14 years), Aerobic Fitness, Model Fitness.
We think about Classic Fitness to join them in autumn.
3. All other Categories (Performance, Athletic, Super Athletic and Bodybuilding) are represented in WBBF-International. It is a long way with anti-doping... Weider brothers were thinking of it for long 40 years.
4.All International Contests (World, Continental) every time are organized by the two Official and Registered International Federations at one time: WFF and WBBF.
WFF Categories are open for doping control any time and the WBBF Categories are in long process of thinking and discussing the problem.
We are open and we do not lie as some other federations do.
Resume:
WFF is free to act positively with Anti-Doping World Wide and WBBF is in the long process of thinking the matter over... We are sure it will not take 40 years of thinking as IFBB did it...
All our steps are official, International Federations registered by the Lowers according the law of the Country.
E.Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Today WBBF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA.

Ed,
MIKE

The official explanation of the situation is:

We did register WBBF in February.
Some country-members of WFF-International want to receive Government support and get Government financing of their activities.
The Governments say that in this case the International Federation must sign the World's Anti Doping Code.
We have 84 Country members and their opinions are different. It is a long process of discussions.
We shall discuss the matter of Anti-Doping at the 2007 International Congress this summer.
But - at the same time we have not so much time and we must act quickly.
We did it this way:
1.WFF is in contact with WADA for signing the Anti-Doping Contract.
2.We state that at this moment WFF Contests have only Free of Doping Categories: "Fit-Kids" (8-14 years), Aerobic Fitness, Model Fitness.
We think about Classic Fitness to join them in autumn.
3. All other Categories (Performance, Athletic, Super Athletic and Bodybuilding) are represented in WBBF-International. It is a long way with anti-doping... Weider brothers were thinking of it for long 40 years.
4.All International Contests (World, Continental) every time are organized by the two Official and Registered International Federations at one time: WFF and WBBF.
WFF Categories are open for doping control any time and the WBBF Categories are in long process of thinking and discussing the problem.
We are open and we do not lie as some other federations do.
Resume:
WFF is free to act positively with Anti-Doping World Wide and WBBF is in the long process of thinking the matter over... We are sure it will not take 40 years of thinking as IFBB did it...
All our steps are official, International Federations registered by the Lowers according the law of the Country.

It is a clever decission... :roll:
"4.All International Contests (World, Continental) every time are organized by the two Official and Registered International Federations at one time: WFF and WBBF".
Proving this we have prepared for the 2007 Europe Championships all documents, that represent two federations:
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:"4.All International Contests (World, Continental) every time are organized by the two Official and Registered International Federations at one time: WFF and WBBF".
Proving this we have prepared for the 2007 Europe Championships all documents, that represent two federations:

I see... :roll:
David Wrote:
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:"4.All International Contests (World, Continental) every time are organized by the two Official and Registered International Federations at one time: WFF and WBBF".

I see... :roll:

well done!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from France:

hi ed, thank you for your message, i'm very happy for this, so i can compete in your federation, ok that 's geat , i want to join you, it will be great and new opportunity for me. But i don't have to start the prep for moscow, i won t be ready for the show, if you see me i want to be in better shape. for 2008 can you give me the date for the show, where i can compete and i will doing. and for the card of federation, where can i have the card, i can represente lithuania if you want so i can take a WBBF card by you .
Im very very happy for this news.
your friend from france
mickael
i send you a pics from a show in usa .
Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informs us, that Peru joined the WFF-WBBF International Federation and it sends the National Team Peru to 2007 WBBF World Amateur Championships in Moscow (Russia).

Dear friends,
please a I need you add this man to the invitation letter to 2007 WBBF World Championships process:
First time a Peruvian competes for WFF International !!!!
Name: Víctor Alfredo Gómez Ponce
Peruvian Passport: 0855245
Address: Av Dintilhac 319 Dpto 502, San Miguel, Lima , Perú.
Date of birth: 27 December 1966.
Regards
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today WFF-WBBF International Headquarters received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informs us, that Peru joined the WFF-WBBF International Federation and it sends the National Team Peru to 2007 WBBF World Amateur Championships in Moscow (Russia).

Dear friends,
please a I need you add this man to the invitation letter to 2007 WBBF World Championships process:
First time a Peruvian competes for WFF International !!!!
Name: Víctor Alfredo Gómez Ponce
Peruvian Passport: 0855245
Address: Av Dintilhac 319 Dpto 502, San Miguel, Lima , Perú.
Date of birth: 27 December 1966.
Regards
Jorge

great!
Today we received a letter from UK:

Dear Edmundas:
Thank you for sending the information.
Maybe you could put something on THE BEEF MAGAZINE chat group?
The link is on our web site ...
Alex Mac - Muscle News
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from UK:

Dear Edmundas:
Thank you for sending the information.
Maybe you could put something on THE BEEF MAGAZINE chat group?
The link is on our web site ...
Alex Mac - Muscle News

it is a good web!