Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WORLD BODY BUILDING FEDERATION (WBBF)
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Germany:

Dear Edmundas Daubaras,
We are very excited to launch DiscussFitness's new Home Page and the new functionality that comes along with it!
We see this as the initiation of a process... over the next few months we will be periodically releasing new functionality that we believe you will find valuable.
So what's new now?
Articles - DiscussFitness now enjoys an integrated Content Management System allowing Members to author and submit articles related to the community. Articles submitted are routed to a Staff Member for review and she/he can then publish the articles and feature them on one of the various locations in the Home Page or the Articles Section.
You are welcomed to share your knowledge with all of us by writing an article… Each of us knows stuff that others could benefit from!
We will be granting a "Featured Author" medal to those that contribute articles. This medal will shine next to your avatar in recognition for your contribution!
Thanks!
We hope you find the above useful!
We welcome ideas on things that would make DF a better place for you…
Be fit!!
The DF Staff
http://www.discussfitness.com

fine! :idea:
From: "Lenda Murray" <msolympia8@msn.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: HONORING LENDA MURRY AT THE 2008 UNIVERSE - ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:55:39 -0700

Hi Leah,

Thank you so much for honoring me at the WBBF Open Universe Championships in Anaheim on July 11-13, 2008. Unfortunately I will be in Virginia Beach, Virginia for the hosting of the Lenda Murray Bodybuilding and Figure Championships. The event sounds absolutely marvelous. Good luck on the event...I'm sure it will be a great success. Please tell Michael Glass I said thank you for considering me as an honoree.

Lenda Murray
----- Original Message -----
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From: "Lenda Murray" <msolympia8@msn.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: HONORING LENDA MURRY AT THE 2008 UNIVERSE - ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:55:39 -0700

Hi Leah,

Thank you so much for honoring me at the WBBF Open Universe Championships in Anaheim on July 11-13, 2008. Unfortunately I will be in Virginia Beach, Virginia for the hosting of the Lenda Murray Bodybuilding and Figure Championships. The event sounds absolutely marvelous. Good luck on the event...I'm sure it will be a great success. Please tell Michael Glass I said thank you for considering me as an honoree.

Lenda Murray
----- Original Message -----

Lovely Lenda...
2008 UNIVERSE CANCELED

Subject: RE: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:53:34 -0700
From: "Rose Chavira" <RChavira@anaheim. View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Top of Form

Bottom of Form
Hi Michael,

In response to your email below, the Center's calendar is showing that Hall A and the Arena has been reserved for the NAMMAE show in July 2008. However, the dates and space have not been contracted nor has a deposit been received to secure the space. Until we have a signed contract and deposit, this event will not be listed as confirmed on the website or any schedule.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Rose M. Chavira
Senior Booking Coordinator
Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
714/765-8924 (Direct Line)
714/765-8986 (Fax)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 3:45 PM
To: Rose Chavira; rchavira@anaheim.
Subject: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
WFF-WBBF
North American World Fitness Federation and World Bodybuilding Federation Est. 1976

Attention: Miss Rose Chavira
Booking Manager for the ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER

Dear Miss Rose Chavira,

Mr. Mike Glass the President WFF-WBBF North America thanks you for taking time today to search to see for a booking with the company called: NAMMAE, North American Mixed Marital Arts Expo listed in July 2008 at the ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER ?

We have signed an agreement with NAMMAE to produce the WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE FITNESS, FIGURE, MODEL, BODYBUILDING and Diversified events for July 11-13-2008. Note: Many athletes and Sponsors have been repeatedly requesting information from us on the show dates, Hotels, check in times, weight classes etc. These athletes are coming in from other countries and flying into the USA and need answers.

We have seen the NAMMAE and ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER listed on their NAMMAE website advertising the July 10-13-2008 show for three months now. Also, every hotel we have checked with has nothing listed on their books that NAMMAE are registered with them as host hotels.

We have repeatedly called NAMMAE office only to find their phone number has been disconnected and changed for the last two weeks? We are very concerned!

So now we are asking this question: doses the NAMMAE Group have a paid or confirmed booking dates of July 10-13-2008 with the Anaheim Convention Center ?

Your reply would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

Leah Gonzales –WFF WBBF Secretary North American Office

CC: MIKE GLASS PRESIDENT
LARRY ROLON – VICE PRESIDENT

Office (949) 642-3677 Cell (714) 745-6226
Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
WFF-WBBF North America®

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Subject: RE: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:53:34 -0700
From: "Rose Chavira" <RChavira@anaheim. View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Top of Form

Bottom of Form
Hi Michael,

In response to your email below, the Center's calendar is showing that Hall A and the Arena has been reserved for the NAMMAE show in July 2008. However, the dates and space have not been contracted nor has a deposit been received to secure the space. Until we have a signed contract and deposit, this event will not be listed as confirmed on the website or any schedule.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Rose M. Chavira
Senior Booking Coordinator
Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
714/765-8924 (Direct Line)
714/765-8986 (Fax)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 3:45 PM
To: Rose Chavira; rchavira@anaheim.
Subject: ATTN: ROSE CHAVIRA - BOOKING MANAGER ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER
WFF-WBBF
North American World Fitness Federation and World Bodybuilding Federation Est. 1976

Attention: Miss Rose Chavira
Booking Manager for the ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER

Dear Miss Rose Chavira,

Mr. Mike Glass the President WFF-WBBF North America thanks you for taking time today to search to see for a booking with the company called: NAMMAE, North American Mixed Marital Arts Expo listed in July 2008 at the ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER ?

We have signed an agreement with NAMMAE to produce the WFF-WBBF UNIVERSE FITNESS, FIGURE, MODEL, BODYBUILDING and Diversified events for July 11-13-2008. Note: Many athletes and Sponsors have been repeatedly requesting information from us on the show dates, Hotels, check in times, weight classes etc. These athletes are coming in from other countries and flying into the USA and need answers.

We have seen the NAMMAE and ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER listed on their NAMMAE website advertising the July 10-13-2008 show for three months now. Also, every hotel we have checked with has nothing listed on their books that NAMMAE are registered with them as host hotels.

We have repeatedly called NAMMAE office only to find their phone number has been disconnected and changed for the last two weeks? We are very concerned!

So now we are asking this question: doses the NAMMAE Group have a paid or confirmed booking dates of July 10-13-2008 with the Anaheim Convention Center ?

Your reply would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

Leah Gonzales –WFF WBBF Secretary North American Office

CC: MIKE GLASS PRESIDENT
LARRY ROLON – VICE PRESIDENT

Office (949) 642-3677 Cell (714) 745-6226
Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
WFF-WBBF North America®

Let us support B&A then!
The most important and the biggest Europes Bodybuilding Magazine "ZELEZNYJ MIR" presents World Body Building Federation (WBBF) and World Fitness Federation (WFF):
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:The most important and the biggest Europes Bodybuilding Magazine "ZELEZNYJ MIR" presents World Body Building Federation (WBBF) and World Fitness Federation (WFF):
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:The most important and the biggest Europes Bodybuilding Magazine "ZELEZNYJ MIR" presents World Body Building Federation (WBBF) and World Fitness Federation (WFF):
Today we received a letter from South America.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE informs, that a famous South America bodybuilder went to live to Spain.
She would like to represent WFF-WBBF federation in this country now.
Participation of Delegations Mexico, South America Countries show us World's recognition and respect to the one of the World's oldest Bodybuilding Contests - "Amber Prix International".
Participating at "Amber Prix International" and 2008 WFF-WBBF European Championship Open these Countries added much charm to the numerous European teams participating laste weekend in Klaipeda.
It shows to the Sport World that WFF-WBBF International is on the right way and it is really the most contemporary and progressive federation in the World today.
Sendriene E. Wrote:Participation of Delegations Mexico, South America Countries show us World's recognition and respect to the one of the World's oldest Bodybuilding Contests - "Amber Prix International".
Participating at "Amber Prix International" and 2008 WFF-WBBF European Championship Open these Countries added much charm to the numerous European teams participating laste weekend in Klaipeda.
It shows to the Sport World that WFF-WBBF International is on the right way and it is really the most contemporary and progressive federation in the World today.

It seems correct
Today we received a letter from Greece.
President WFF-WBBF Greece VAGILIS SERETIS writes:

Hello,
The logos are on the posters distributed everywhere.
I would like to know if you have any news from other teams, because I have none.
Are the russians coming?
Can you ask because they do not reply my e-mails.
I have also given you some info of bus agencies for athletes who can travel with this more affordable way.
Can I count on you to distribute it?
Let me know if you have any news from your side, it would be very helpful so I can plan for acomodations.
Regards,
Vagilis

BUS INFO:
SIAMOS TOURS 134374159 KROSNO, MOBILE : 500740005
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Greece.
President WFF-WBBF Greece VAGILIS SERETIS writes:

Hello,
The logos are on the posters distributed everywhere.
I would like to know if you have any news from other teams, because I have none.
Are the russians coming?
Can you ask because they do not reply my e-mails.
I have also given you some info of bus agencies for athletes who can travel with this more affordable way.
Can I count on you to distribute it?
Let me know if you have any news from your side, it would be very helpful so I can plan for acomodations.
Regards,
Vagilis

BUS INFO:
SIAMOS TOURS 134374159 KROSNO, MOBILE : 500740005

Our answer to the President WFF-WBBF Greece VASILIS SERETIS was:

Dear Vasilis,
Yesterday we had a bodybuilding show in Palanga resort at the sea coast.
Next weekend we will participate at the similar show n the ancient Trakay castle and at once go to the International Contest in Estonia.
I am speaking with the Presidents about Greece always.
I will put the BUS INFO at the Greece topic in our forum.
Today we received information from South America.
2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship will be held on September 20 in the City Resistencia (Argentina).
More info soon!
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received information from South America.
2008 WFF-WBBF South America Championship will be held on September 20 in the City Resistencia (Argentina).
More info soon!

My dear friend,
A few minutes ago I received a confirmation from the mayor of the Argentinean city of Resistencia about being my partner on the 2008 WFF WBBF South American Championship. He will give me a 3000 seats theater for the contest, being this way my best sponsor.
Our 2008 South American Championship show will take place in the city of Resistencia, Argentina on September the 20th.
In that event athletes from South America who have not competed successfully internationally in 2007 ( I mean 1st, 2nd or 3rd places) will have the chance to compete in order to get a place in the South American team that will compete in Poland and Lithuania (amateur and pro WFF WBBF world championships).
So please you can add this show as "confirmed" in WFF International web site.
Sincerely yours
Your friend
Jorge Cedale
President of WFF WBBF South American countries
WFF-International Official Information Only
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:

great!
Bumer Wrote:
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:

great!

Anyway this is the best bodybuilding magazine in Europe.
Once you see it, you need no more evidence :!:
timoxa Wrote:
Bumer Wrote:
Sendriene E.<WFF Wrote:

great!

Anyway this is the best bodybuilding magazine in Europe.
Once you see it, you need no more evidence :!:

yes, but it is in the russian language..only.
Today we received information from Estonia.
Right after the WFF-WBBF International Contest in Estonia (June 8, 2008) the Highest Republic Estonia Sport Officials will have a meeting with the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS in Tallinn.
Dear friends,
A New Great Name has born on the Map of World's Bodybuilding and Fitness:
R-A-K-V-E-R-E.
Remember it!!!
Soon all of us will hear it quite often.
At the same time Presidents of WFF-WBBW International are on the way to Tallinn (Estonia) to meet the Highiest Sport Officials of the Republic Estonia in order to present WFF-WBBF International.
edita_wff Wrote:Dear friends,
A New Great Name has born on the Map of World's Bodybuilding and Fitness:
R-A-K-V-E-R-E.
Remember it!!!
Soon all of us will hear it quite often.
At the same time Presidents of WFF-WBBW International are on the way to Tallinn (Estonia) to meet the Highiest Sport Officials of the Republic Estonia in order to present WFF-WBBF International.

you did it well!
At the Headquarters National Olympic Committee Republic Estinia in Tallinn on June 9, 2008 the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the Highest Estonia Sport Officials.
More detais soon!
WFF secretary service Wrote:At the Headquarters National Olympic Committee Republic Estinia in Tallinn on June 9, 2008 the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the Highest Estonia Sport Officials.
More detais soon!

President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
General Secretary Olympic Committee Republic Estonia TOOMAS TONISE,
IFBB Estonia Officials INDREK OTSUS and OTT KIVIKAS,
President WFF Estonia IGOR ODNENKO
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:At the Headquarters National Olympic Committee Republic Estinia in Tallinn on June 9, 2008 the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS had a meeting with the Highest Estonia Sport Officials.
More detais soon!

President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
General Secretary Olympic Committee Republic Estonia TOOMAS TONISE,
IFBB Estonia Officials INDREK OTSUS and OTT KIVIKAS,
President WFF Estonia IGOR ODNENKO

Fine!
World Fitness Federation (WFF-International)
World Body Building Federation (WBBF-International)
2008 WFF-WBBF India Grand Project

At the 2008 International Congress (June 12-16, Eretria, Greece) President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS received the official request from the Coordinator National Federation India MALESH LOHAV.
India Official reguested:
- the WFF-WBBF afiliation for India National Federation
- the permition to organize 2008-2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World „Universe“ Championships
- the leadership in WFF-WBBF International activities in Asia, including the organization of WFF-WBBF Asia Championships.
2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World „Universe“ Championship
The Contest will be held on November 28-30 in Mumbai.
The Head of the Organizing Committee is the Finance Minister India.
India suggests free air tickets for the coming International Teams.
India proposes 40 000 US dollars cash prizes for the Professional World Championship.
WFF-WBBF International is to guarantee the participation of the World‘s best amateur and professional Athletes in India. At the same time the preliminary meeting of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Heads 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur and Pro World „Universe“ Championship is planned.
Sendriene E. Wrote:Participation of Delegations Mexico, South America Countries show us World's recognition and respect to the one of the World's oldest Bodybuilding Contests - "Amber Prix International".

Thank yu...
Today we received a letter from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI writes, that the date of the 2008 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championships is changed from November 15 to November 7-8.
Poland wants to otganize the 2008 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championships in the New City Opera Palace, but the Palace is free only on those dates:

Pan
Edmundas Daubaras
Prezydent World Fitness Federation

W imieniu Komitetu Organizacyjnego Mistrzostw Świata w fitness sportowym w Bydgoszczy (World Fitness Championship - Bydgoszcz 2008) zwracam się z pytaniem, czy możliwa jest zmiana terminu mistrzostw z 17-18 listopada na termin 8-9 listopada 2008 roku.
Zmiana ta jest spowodowana jest tym, że Opera Bydgoska, w której mają się odbyć finały mistrzostw, ma zakontraktowany termin 17-18.11.2008r. Możliwe jest natomiast zarezerwowanie terminu w dniach 8-9 listopada 2008r. na przeprowadzenie zawodów.
Andrzej Maciejewski
We are informing that in June 2008 MARKUS KITTNER (Niurnberg) was elected to the position of the WFF-WBBF Official and the President WFF-WBBF Germany.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:We are informing that in June 2008 MARKUS KITTNER (Niurnberg) was elected to the position of the WFF-WBBF Official and the President WFF-WBBF Germany.

That's great!