Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
JOLANTA MILERIUTE
A French Bodybuilding magazine "Le Monde du Muscle" prepares an article about Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE (Lithuania).
A French reporter Mr.DAVID ANDRIEU does his best interviuing Jolanta Mileriute.
As it is interesting for all real lovers of our sport we are giving here for public their correspondence:
E.Sendriene Wrote:A French Bodybuilding magazine "Le Monde du Muscle" prepares an article about Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE (Lithuania).
A French reporter Mr.Laurent Hertois does his best interviuing Jolanta Mileriute.
We will give for public their correspondence here:

PICTURE:
Meet Pro World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE
MAGAZINE QUESTION:
Then, when did you start fitness training?

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
I started fitness training after the long 11 years training in gymnastics.
My first fitness contest was in Aerobic Fitness (2000). That was the World Junior Aerobic Fitness Championships (Germany).
At the World Championships then I took the 3-d place among Over All Aerobic Categories (all age groups) and became the World Junior Champion as well.
edita_wff Wrote:MAGAZINE QUESTION:

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
I started fitness training after 11 years training in gymnastics.
The first fitness contest was in Aerobic Fitness (2000) and World Junior Aerobic Fitness Championships (Germany).
At the World Championships then I took the 3-d place among Over All Aerobic Categories and became the World Junior Champion as well.

is this an old foto?
Gino Wrote:

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
I started fitness training after 11 years training in gymnastics.
The first fitness contest was in Aerobic Fitness (2000) and World Junior Aerobic Fitness Championships (Germany).
At the World Championships then I took the 3-d place among Over All Aerobic Categories and became the World Junior Champion as well.

is this an old foto?

Yes, it is of 2000...
MAGAZINE QUESTION:
What is your training workout program (routine included)?

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
My training routine depends on the season and on the exact contests.
Before 2-3 years I took part at 10-15 International Aerobic Fitness Contests every year. It was a difficult job.
There were times when being not very muscular I competed even in Bodybuilding Categories (England, Italy)
Now I participate 3-5 times a year.
My training program is planned for 2 years in advance.
A month ago I finished "off season" and now I started to train my body 'for quality".
I am in a semi-diet now, getting bit by bit in shape.
Last month being "in mass" (58 kilograms) I participated at International Model Fitness Contest in Austria (50 years Anyversary Celebration of Austria Bodybuilding) and I became a Model Fitness Champion there.
What is your training workout program (routine included)?

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
My training routine depends on the season and on the contests.
Before 2-3 years I took part at 10-15 International Aerobic Fitness Contests every year.
There were times when being not very muscular I competed even in Bodybuilding Categories (England, Italy)
Now I participate 3-5 times a year.
My training program is planned for 2 years in advance.
A month ago I finished "off season" and now started to train my body 'for quality'.
I am in a semi-diet now, getting bit by bit in shape.
Last month being "in mass" (58 kilograms) I participated at International Model Fitness Contest in Austria (50 years Anyversary of Austria Bodybuilding) and became a Model Fitness Champion there.

Good!
MAGAZINE QUESTION:
what is your palmares, the main competitions you won?

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
I am a Multiple Lithuania National Champion (2000-2006), a Multiple Champion of various International Contests in variuos Countries.
I am 6 times World Amateur Fitness Champion (participating in Aerobic Fitness, Classic Fitness).
Some time ago I have received a Special Award from the President Republic Lithuania Mr.VALDAS ADAMKUS.
I am the Over All World Aerobic Fitness Champion (2005). At this contest I won a big valuable Genuine Diamond and I am proud of it.
I am the 2006 Pro World Fitness Champion too (Light Category). At this Contest I won 3000 US dollars.
what is your palmares, the main competitions you won?

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
I am a Multiple Lithuania National Champion (2000-2006), a Multiple Champion of various International Contests in variuos Countries.
I am 6 times World Amateur Fitness Champion (participating in Aerobic Fitness, Classic Fitness).
Some time ago I have received a Special Award from the President Republic Lithuania Mr.VALDAS ADAMKUS.
I am the Over All World Aerobic Fitness Champion (2005). At this contest I won a big valuable Genuine Diamond and I am proud of it.
I am the 2006 Pro World Fitness Champion too (Light Category). At this Contest I won 3000 US dollars.

It is a very interesting story!
MAGAZINE QUESTION:
what are your objectives?

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
I want to do my best at 2007 World Pro Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania) and I want to do my best at 2008 World Pro Championships in USA (California).
I hope to shake hands with ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER (he is my beloved idol!) there in California as the meeting has been planned by the personal assistance of the President Austria Parliament Mr.ALFRED GERSTL (he is a good friend of ARNOLD).
FOTO:
ALFRED GERSTL and me (2007, Austria, Graz)

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
To do my best at 2007 World Pro Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania) and to do my best at 2008 World Pro Championships in USA (California).
I hope to shake hands with ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER (he is my beloved idol!) there in California as the meeting has been planned by the personal assistance of the President Austria Parliament Mr.ALFRED GERSTL (he is a good friend of Arnold).
FOTO:

What is in the hands of him?
Alicija Wrote:

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
I want to do my best at 2007 World Pro Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania) and I want to do my best at 2008 World Pro Championships in USA (California).
I hope to shake hands with ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER (he is my beloved idol!) there in California as the meeting has been planned by the personal assistance of the President Austria Parliament Mr.ALFRED GERSTL (he is a good friend of ARNOLD).
FOTO:

Jolanta's pictures were on the Cover Pages of many International Magazines.
Among them such Magazines as: "Cosmopolitan", "Stilius".
On this picture above Jolanta present her foto to ALFRED GERSTL
(this foto of JOLANTA is here down below with the remark "Stilius")
edita_wff Wrote:
Alicija Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:QUESTION:

JOLANTA'S ANSWER:
To do my best at 2007 World Pro Championships in Vilnius (Lithuania) and to do my best at 2008 World Pro Championships in USA (California).
I hope to shake hands with ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER (he is my beloved idol!) there in California as the meeting has been planned by the personal assistance of the President Austria Parliament Mr.ALFRED GERSTL (he is a good friend of Arnold).
FOTO:

Jolanta's pictures were on the Cover Pages of many International Magazines.
Among them such Magazines as: "Cosmopolitan", "Stilius".
On this picture above Jolanta present her foto to ALFRED GERSTL
(this is this foto down below:)

terrific!
Starting the preparation for the 2007 contests JOLANTA received a Premium from the Sport Ministery Lithuania.
It was a 3000 Euro Cash.
Believe me, having such attention like this, the preparation to the contests goes much better!
edita_wff Wrote:Starting the preparation to the 2007 contests Jolanta received a Premium from the Sport Ministery Lithuania.
It was a 3000 Euro Cash.
Believe me, having such attention like this, the preparation to the contests goes much better!

It is so great when sportsmen get support!
Jenny Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:Starting the preparation to the 2007 contests Jolanta received a Premium from the Sport Ministery Lithuania.
It was a 3000 Euro Cash.

I would like it too... :roll:
Ineta Wrote:
Jenny Wrote:
It was a 3000 Euro Cash.

I would like it too... :roll:

This is the way to go official way: with registration of the federation, with Constitution and the Rules, with official relations with WADA, with contracts with Sport Ministeries, with seals and bank accounts.
Everything serious, not like children's game it is done in nearly all other "International Federations'...
Jolanta on the Cover Page of the prestige high society magazine "Stilius" (January, 2007):
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:Jolanta on the Cover Page of the prestige high society magazine "Stilius" (January, 2007):

She looks fine!
Being in Poland last week six times World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE took part in the testing ceremony of a new "Ferrary" model.
For this "hard work" the Sponsors presented Jolanta a nice Swiss watch "Cartier" with Diamonds...
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Being in Poland last week six times World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE took part in the testing ceremony of a new "Ferrary" model.
For this "hard work" the Sponsors presented Jolanta a nice Swiss watch "Cartier" with Diamonds...
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Being in Poland last week six times World Champion JOLANTA MILERIUTE took part in the testing ceremony of a new "Ferrary" model.
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:

great!
WBBF PRO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 2007 (Vilnius, Lithuania).
I won the First palce! :!:
Jolkaa Wrote:WBBF PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS, 2007
Jolkaa Wrote:WBBF PRO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 2007 (Vilnius, Lithuania).
I won the First palce! :!:

fine!
WBBF PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS, 2007
WBBF PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS, 2007
Jolkaa Wrote:WBBF PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS, 2007

looks great!
:D