Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2008 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championship.Poland
Today we received a letter from Italy.
Italian Bodybuilders plan to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF World Championships in Poland:

Dear Edmundas
I thank you for sending the DVD, that still I have not received, but that surely arrive.
You are always polite.
Inform me when you vill refer the world competition over 60.
I wish participate and I wish to take the title 2005 to Vilnius.
I affectionately embrace you,
Nicola
Taranto,li 10.07.2008
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Italy.
Italian Bodybuilders plan to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF World Championships in Poland:

Dear Edmundas
I thank you for sending the DVD, that still I have not received, but that surely arrive.
You are always polite.
Inform me when you vill refer the world competition over 60.
I wish participate and I wish to take the title 2005 to Vilnius.
I affectionately embrace you,
Nicola
Taranto,li 10.07.2008

nicola is my friend!
Today we received a call from WFF World Champion EVA MARTINKOVA (Slovakia) and President WFF-WBBF Danmark PALLE RASMUSSEN.
Both of them told us about the preparation of the National Teams to the 2008 WFF-WBBF autumn Contests.
Danmark prepares a big team to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Poland.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from WFF World Champion EVA MARTINKOVA (Slovakia) and President WFF-WBBF Danmark PALLE RASMUSSEN.
Both of them told us about the preparation of the National Teams to the 2008 WFF-WBBF autumn Contests.
Danmark prepares a big team to the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Poland.

Today on the same topic we received a letter from Denmark:

I hope you are enjoying the summertime!
WFF Denmark look forward to send you a great team of athletes to the World Championships in Poland in November - I myself will personally make a comeback after 3 years.
Is there anything special for the athletes about Poland: Do we need a visa or anything else?
The best regards from your Danish friend
Palle Rasmussen
President
WFF Denmark
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from WFF World Champion EVA MARTINKOVA (Slovakia) and President WFF-WBBF Danmark PALLE RASMUSSEN.

Today on the same topic we received a letter from Denmark:

I hope you are enjoying the summertime!
WFF Denmark look forward to send you a great team of athletes to the World Championships in Poland in November - I myself will personally make a comeback after 3 years.
Is there anything special for the athletes about Poland: Do we need a visa or anything else?
The best regards from your Danish friend
Palle Rasmussen
President
WFF Denmark

Fine :twisted:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI writes, that the date of the 2008 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championships is changed from November 15 to November 7-8.
Poland wants to otganize the 2008 WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championships in the New City Opera Palace, but the Palace is free only on those dates:

Pan
Edmundas Daubaras
Prezydent World Fitness Federation

W imieniu Komitetu Organizacyjnego Mistrzostw Świata w fitness sportowym w Bydgoszczy (World Fitness Championship - Bydgoszcz 2008) zwracam się z pytaniem, czy możliwa jest zmiana terminu mistrzostw z 17-18 listopada na termin 8-9 listopada 2008 roku.
Zmiana ta jest spowodowana jest tym, że Opera Bydgoska, w której mają się odbyć finały mistrzostw, ma zakontraktowany termin 17-18.11.2008r. Możliwe jest natomiast zarezerwowanie terminu w dniach 8-9 listopada 2008r. na przeprowadzenie zawodów.
Andrzej Maciejewski

Today we received a call from Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI informed, that the date of the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur Championship remain the same - November 14-16.
WFF-International Official Information Only
Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirms the participation of American Teams at both contests - Poland and Lithuania:

If the final date is 14-16 of course we will compete in Vilnius, but if the date is 8-9, it is impossible. The stay in Europe would be very very expensive and it is impossible to travel twice. So please tell Andrej NOT TO CHANGE THE DATE!!!!!
Jorge
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE confirms the participation of American Teams at both contests - Poland and Lithuania:

If the final date is 14-16 of course we will compete in Vilnius, but if the date is 8-9, it is impossible. The stay in Europe would be very very expensive and it is impossible to travel twice. So please tell Andrej NOT TO CHANGE THE DATE!!!!!
Jorge

you prepare this contest so thoroughly!
Today we received information about the participation of Africa sportsmen at the 2008 WFF Events.
The first start is going to be in Prague.
Then follows WFF Amateur World in Poland.
wff_edita Wrote:Today we received information about the participation of Africa sportsmen at the 2008 WFF Events.

Having serious representatives in Asia - this is a good thing!
brother Wrote:
wff_edita Wrote:Today we received information about the participation of Africa sportsmen at the 2008 WFF Events.

Having serious representatives in Asia - this is a good thing!

When Asia will awake, this will be a real power.
Today we received a letter from India:

Dear Sir,
Here is the attachment of membership application as per your guideline.
Hoping your early reply for participating in Poland event.
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from India:

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli

this is very good!
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli

The Official IFF Membership:
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli

perfect!
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli

Today we received a letter from India:

Dear Sir,
EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
President WFF-WBBF International
Thank you for your kind jesture and acceptance for providing us the opportunity & helping hand toward our Goal in field of fitness through WFF Indian counterpart namely IFF.
We will strive to our best for the promotion & development of both the National & International Federations.
As per the news of WFF the next mega event which is going to be held in Poland we are ready to come and attain this event along with the team.
Thanking you,
With warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
President IFF
Today we received a letter from India.
It is fine, that the national teal India is going to participate both at the WFF-WBBF Contests in Poland (November 14-16) and Lithuania (November 21-23):

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information for World championship Poland as wel las Lithuania event.
Me and India team will plan to participate in it & as per your directive.
Regarding Poland to Lithuania event definitely i will do that, hope so good time in near future with you.
Warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
President IFF
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from India.
It is fine, that the national teal India is going to participate both at the WFF-WBBF Contests in Poland (November 14-16) and Lithuania (November 21-23):

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information for World championship Poland as wel las Lithuania event.
Regarding Poland to Lithuania event definitely i will do that, hope so good time in near future with you.
Warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
President IFF

beautiful :!:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from India.

Dear Sir,
Warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
President IFF

Indians at WFF contests in Europe - this is something new!
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE responses on the latest article:

Dear Edmundas,
This article is being translated (the whole of it) and will be printed in the next issue of my magazine.
So far I have confirmed six South American competitors for both amateur and pro world championships.
Your friend
Jorge

Dear Edmundas,
This article is being translated (the whole of it) and will be printed in the next issue of my magazine.
So far I have confirmed six South American competitors for both amateur and pro world championships.
Your friend
Jorge

:roll:
Ingmann Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
Your friend
Jorge

south america? it is fine!
Today we received a letter from France.
French sportsmen are preparing to participate at 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland):

Dear MR DAUBARAS
Have you already information for the WFF contest in POLAND in NOVEMBER 14-16:
Place of the contest, Hotel, the nearest Airport etc....
We shall be in the category woman.
Thank you for answer.
CHANTAL PONS
Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
Team WFF-WBBF Ukraine is preparing to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland) and WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF “Universe” Contest in Lithuania (November 21-23, Vilnius).
We are on the way to help them with visas, hotels and transport in order to participate in all events without returning back from Poland to Ukraine.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
Team WFF-WBBF Ukraine is preparing to participate at the 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland) and WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF “Universe” Contest in Lithuania (November 21-23, Vilnius).
We are on the way to help them with visas, hotels and transport in order to participate in all events without returning back from Poland to Ukraine.

vasilij Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Ukraine.

This is good of them. Time is enough.
Today we received a call from Russia.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV informed about the plans to the nearest future: preparation to the World Amateur Championships in Poland, World Pro Fitness in Czech and World pro Bodybuilding as well as “Universe’ in Lithuania.
He thinks about the possibility of participation at the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Contest in Panevezys City (September 13, Lithuania).
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Russia.
President WFF-WBBF Russia ANDREJ BASOV informed about the plans to the nearest future: preparation to the World Amateur Championships in Poland, World Pro Fitness in Czech and World pro Bodybuilding as well as “Universe’ in Lithuania.
He thinks about the possibility of participation at the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Contest in Panevezys City (September 13, Lithuania).

november is closer and closer..
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE writes:

Dear Ed
On Tuesday me have to pay the air tickets to Poland and I just wanted to confirm the date:
November 14-16 in Bydgoszcz.
On the other hand I received a brochure of the contest sent by the organizers and there´s no WBBF logo nor bodybuilding categories:
They mentioned:
Aerobic
Sport Fitness
Model Fitness
Classic fitness
Athletic Fitness
Disabled Wheel Chair
Fit-Kid
One of my competitors is a huge bodybuilder. Are there categories for them?
Please let me know
Thank you so much
Yours
Jorge
p.s. in the forum in English the contest is set to be October 14-16.
This is very confusing.