Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
WFF-WBBF Azijoje
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Indijos.
Indijos aerobinio fitneso federacija siekia narystės tarptautinėje WFF federacijoje:

Dear EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
President WFF-International
Thanks for remeber me, I am still waiting for your membership for our National Federation as INDIAN FITNESS FEDERATION (IFF).
For participating at WFF event our federation must be a member hence you are requested that please accept this request and inform me about fees of Membership and other formalities to further move.
Our Team participating in up coming event with your great support.
Hoping your guidence .
With warm regards
C. A. Tamboli
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Indijos.
Indijos aerobinio fitneso federacija siekia narystės tarptautinėje WFF federacijoje:

Dear EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Thanks for remeber me, I am still waiting for your membership for our National Federation as INDIAN FITNESS FEDERATION (IFF).
For participating at WFF event our federation must be a member hence you are requested that please accept this request and inform me about fees of Membership and other formalities to further move.
Hoping your guidence .
With warm regards
C. A. Tamboli

Mes pakvietėme indus dalyvauti WFF pasaulio mėgėjų (Lenkija) ir profesionalų (Čekija) čempionatuose.
Atsakymas indams buvo toks:

We are representing two International Federations:
WFF (World Fitness Federation) and WBBF (World Bodybuilding Federation).
That are compeately different organizations: Fitness and Bodybuilding.
They arrange different contests.
WFF has signed a Contract with WADA last year.
As You are representing Aerobics, this means You are to enter the WFF-International.
Most Important 2008 Event: World Amateur Championships in Poland (November 14-16).
There are lots of Aerobic Fitness Categories at this Contest.
Our Federations are non profit public International Organizations.
We do not collect Country Membership Fees.
All you are to do: accept the Constitution, the Rules and do come to participate at least at the World Amateur and Pro Championships.
Receiving Your official WFF Membership request we will send You an International Membership Certificate.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Indijos.

Dear EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Hoping your guidence .
With warm regards
C. A. Tamboli

Mes pakvietėme indus dalyvauti WFF pasaulio mėgėjų (Lenkija) ir profesionalų (Čekija) čempionatuose.
Atsakymas indams buvo toks:

We are representing two International Federations:
WFF (World Fitness Federation) and WBBF (World Bodybuilding Federation).
That are compeately different organizations: Fitness and Bodybuilding.
They arrange different contests.
WFF has signed a Contract with WADA last year.
As You are representing Aerobics, this means You are to enter the WFF-International.
Most Important 2008 Event: World Amateur Championships in Poland (November 14-16).
There are lots of Aerobic Fitness Categories at this Contest.
Our Federations are non profit public International Organizations.
We do not collect Country Membership Fees.
All you are to do: accept the Constitution, the Rules and do come to participate at least at the World Amateur and Pro Championships.
Receiving Your official WFF Membership request we will send You an International Membership Certificate.

viskas labai suprantama
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Irano.
Azijos čempionas ALI REZA RASA ruošiasi dalyvauti WFF pasaulio profesionalų čempionate Prahoje:

Dear Edmundas
I now wish to compete in the World Pro Fitness Praha International held
on October 26 at Praha, Czechia and, i was wondering, if you would be
able to inform me the requirements for this competition, please could you also inform me what I am required to provide or do.
This is because I am an Iranian national and would require a visa to travel for the purposes of any competition.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at this email address
Thanks very much.
Yours sincerely,
Alireza Rasa
Šaunu, kad Indijos nacionalinė rinktinė rado galimybes dalyvauti tiek WFF-WBBF mėgėjų pasaulio čempionate Lenkijoje, tiek ir profesionalų pasaulio čempionate Vilniuje:

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information for World championship Poland as wel las Lithuania event.
Me and India team will plan to participate in it & as per your directive.
Regarding Poland to Lithuania event definitely i will do that, hope so good time in near future with you.
Warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
President IFF
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Indijos.
Šaunu, kad Indijos nacionalinė rinktinė rado galimybes dalyvauti tiek WFF-WBBF mėgėjų pasaulio čempionate Lenkijoje, tiek ir profesionalų pasaulio čempionate Vilniuje:

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information for World championship Poland as wel las Lithuania event.
Me and India team will plan to participate in it & as per your directive.
Regarding Poland to Lithuania event definitely i will do that, hope so good time in near future with you.
Warm regards,
C. A. Tamboli
President IFF

geras..
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Irano.
Remiant Irano Olimpiniam komitetui, Irano nacionalinė rinktinė ruošiasi dalyvauti WFF-WBBF federacijos renginiuose:

My Dear Friend Edmund,
I thank you for your email.
I am Amir Ahmadi. As you might remember, we used to write emails to each other about FIMA University before.
I have been recently chosen as the president of Personal Arts of Martial Arts Federation of Iran.
Fitness can also be included in our Personal Arts.
Nowadays I am sending emails to personal arts organizations. I am interested to have cooperation with you regarding fitness, and I hope our athletes will be also able to participate in WFF-WBBF fitness championships.
We will send our national team under the supervision of our official Martial Arts Federation and our National Olympic Committee.
Please write me your idea in this regard.
With thanks,
Amir
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Irano.
Remiant Irano Olimpiniam komitetui, Irano nacionalinė rinktinė ruošiasi dalyvauti WFF-WBBF federacijos renginiuose:

My Dear Friend Edmund,
I thank you for your email.
I am Amir Ahmadi. As you might remember, we used to write emails to each other about FIMA University before.
I have been recently chosen as the president of Personal Arts of Martial Arts Federation of Iran.
Fitness can also be included in our Personal Arts.
Nowadays I am sending emails to personal arts organizations. I am interested to have cooperation with you regarding fitness, and I hope our athletes will be also able to participate in WFF-WBBF fitness championships.
We will send our national team under the supervision of our official Martial Arts Federation and our National Olympic Committee.
Please write me your idea in this regard.
With thanks,
Amir

senos problemos - azijieciams bus nelengva gauti vizas...
Indijos nacionalinė rinktinė ruošiasi dalyvauti lapkričio mėnesio WFF-WBBF varžybose Lenkijoje ir Lietuvoje:

DEAR SIR,
I RECIVED INFORMATION AND EDUCATIONAL E MAIL (ARTICLE) FROM YOU. THANKS A LOT FOR THAT.
WE APPRICIATE YOUR ALL AFFORTS AND ALL DEDICATION TOWARDS THE INTERNATIONAL SPORTS MOVMENT OF WFF AND WBBF.
REGARDING THE UPCOMING EVENT INDIAN TEAM WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN POLAND (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2008).
ALSO AS PER YOUR GUIDELINE WE COME TO ATTEND THE INTERNATIONAL EVENT IN LUTHANIA WHICH IS CLOSELY CONECTED AND SHEDULED.
IN THIS CONECTION YOU ARE REQUESTED THAT PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE PROCESS AND OTHER INFORMATION: SHEDULE, INVITATION LETTER EVENT INFORMATION AND IF POSIBLE A CD OF LAST EVENT.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY TEAME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO COME FORWARD TO THE WFF.
I AM HOPING FOR YOUR POSITIVE SUPPORT IN THIS REGARDS.
ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE WILL BE SOME OTHER ASOA COUNTRIES IN POLAND.
THIS IS FOR MY KNOLADGE PLEASE .
WITH WARM REGARD,
C A TAMBOLI
PRESIDENT IFF-WFF INDIA
Indijos nacionalinė rinktinė ruošiasi dalyvauti lapkričio mėnesio WFF-WBBF varžybose Lenkijoje ir Lietuvoje:

DEAR SIR,
I RECIVED INFORMATION AND EDUCATIONAL E MAIL (ARTICLE) FROM YOU. THANKS A LOT FOR THAT.
WE APPRICIATE YOUR ALL AFFORTS AND ALL DEDICATION TOWARDS THE INTERNATIONAL SPORTS MOVMENT OF WFF AND WBBF.
REGARDING THE UPCOMING EVENT INDIAN TEAM WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN POLAND (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2008).
ALSO AS PER YOUR GUIDELINE WE COME TO ATTEND THE INTERNATIONAL EVENT IN LUTHANIA WHICH IS CLOSELY CONECTED AND SHEDULED.
IN THIS CONECTION YOU ARE REQUESTED THAT PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE PROCESS AND OTHER INFORMATION: SHEDULE, INVITATION LETTER EVENT INFORMATION AND IF POSIBLE A CD OF LAST EVENT.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY TEAME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO COME FORWARD TO THE WFF.
WITH WARM REGARD,
C A TAMBOLI
PRESIDENT IFF-WFF INDIA

WFF-WBBF federacijos atsakymas indams toks:
«Tarptautinių varžybų Lietuvoje ir Lenkijoje nuostatus jums siunčiame.
Dėl Azijos kontinento: Azijoje kol kas nėra vadovaujančio organo.
Atskiros šalys periodiškai dalyvauja tarptautiniuose renginiuose.
Išskyrus Azijos Rusiją, tokiomis yra Kazachstanas, Iranas, Indija, Japonija, Filipinai, Pakistanas».

Dear Friend,
I have sent Your letter to the President WFF-WBBF Poland.
He will answer You soon.
The Statute of the WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF "Universe" that will be held in Lithuania in November we will send You soon.
Asi still has no united WFF-WBBF Body.
Countries of Kazachstan, Iran, Pakistan, India, Japan and Philippines from time to time are participating at the International Events. Only the Asia part of Russia is a stable Asia participant.
More information coming soon.
WFF secretary service Wrote:

DEAR SIR,
WITH WARM REGARD,
C A TAMBOLI
PRESIDENT IFF-WFF INDIA

Išskyrus Azijos Rusiją, tokiomis yra Kazachstanas, Iranas, Indija, Japonija, Filipinai, Pakistanas».

Dear Friend,
He will answer You soon.
The Statute of the WBBF Pro World Championship and WFF-WBBF "Universe" that will be held in Lithuania in November we will send You soon.
Countries of Kazachstan, Iran, Pakistan, India, Japan and Philippines from time to time are participating at the International Events. Only the Asia part of Russia is a stable Asia participant.

idomu kaip ten pasisuks viskas azijoj.
WFF secretary service Wrote:

DEAR SIR,
WITH WARM REGARD,
C A TAMBOLI
PRESIDENT IFF-WFF INDIA

Dear Friend,
He will answer You soon.

Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką iš Indijos.
Indijos sporto vadovai ir toliau prašo padėti rengiantis WFF-WBBF varžyboms Europoje:

Resp.Sir,
Thanks for your fast action and all the information, regarding the V C D of Fitness Aerobics Chaampionship please send if posible.
Your support is requested .
C A TAMBOLI
Indijos kultūrizmo federacijos oficialus asmuo Mahesh Lohar informuoja, kad Indijoje turėjusios vykti NABBA-3 (Džo Lopezas, Džimas Pitas) tarptautinės varžybos atšaukiamos.
Indai kreipiasi į pasaulinę WFF-WBBF federaciją su jaujomis datomis ir naujais pasiūlymais.
Indijos kultūrizmo federacijos oficialus asmuo Mahesh Lohar informuoja, kad Indijoje turėjusios vykti NABBA-3 (Džo Lopezas, Džimas Pitas) tarptautinės varžybos atšaukiamos.
Indai kreipiasi į pasaulinę WFF-WBBF federaciją su jaujomis datomis ir naujais pasiūlymais.

Tarptautinės WFF-WBBF federacijos atsakymas toks:

1.WFF ir WBBF yra oficialios tarptautinės sporto organizacijos
2.NABBA oficialiu registravimo pagrindu nėra tarptautinė sporto organizacija, todėl mes negalime bendradarbiauti NABBA pagrindu, net tai yra juridiniu požiūriu sportinis turizmas, o ne sportas.
3.WFF-WBBF federacija yra pasiruošusi Indijoje žlugusiose varžybose naujomis datomis ir naujomis sąlygomis pakeisti NABBA.
Tam oficialus Indijos atstovas su garantiniais raštais ir įgaliojimais turi atvykti į lapkričio mėnesį Lenkijoje ar Vilniuje vyksiančias tarptautines WFF-WBBF federacijos varžybas.

Dear friend,
We understand the situation clearly.
Our official position remains the same:
1.WFF and WBBF are official International Federations.
Basing on the Governmental Institutions (Sport Ministries, National Olympic Committees) of the majority of our Country-members we work only officially.
2.NABBA-3 (Joe Lopez, Jim Pitt) which You represent is not official from our point of view and it makes our participation at NABBA's Events not official too.
It is a tourism for us, not sport.
3.THE MOST IMPORTANT!
WFF-WBBF International is ready to work with India National Federation as it is official and it covers the requirements of WFF-WBBF International.
In case You want the WFF-WBBF International to exchange the NABBA-3 in organizing the Event in India (any dates that are suitable to India, but no later than November 10), we are ready to speak it over.
You are to come with guarantee letters to any of the 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events:
- WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championships (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland)
- the 9-th WFF-WBBF Amateur "Universe" Contest (November 21-23, Vilnius, Lithuania)
-WBBF Pro World Championships (November 21-23, Vilnius, Lithuania).
Yours faithfully,
Edmundas Daubaras
Šiandien gavome laišką iš JAV.
JAV gyvenantis pakistanietis ŠOIBAS ZACHURAS (įvairaus lygio JAV, Anglijos ir Pakistano varžybų čempionas) nori dalyvauti 2008 metų WFF-WBBF „Universe‘ turnyre Vilniuje:

Dear Sir,
I am shoaib zahoor:
mr.pakistan,
mr.muscle mania britain in londonn this year
on auagst i win also again sentral states championship ifbb in medle waight in michigan usa.
i want to compete in WFF universe in lithuania
pls send me invitaion about competition,
thanks for sending me cd and your magzine on my home add in pakistan
shoaib zahoor
Pakistan-USA
Tarptautinis WFF-WBBF federacijos mega projektas Indijoje pajudėjo:

Hello.
Congratulations to YOU and ME !
Our organizing committee has agrreed to organize 2009 WFF-WBBF AMATEUR WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP at Mumbai, the dates are 17th&18th of January2009.
Please send me the Logos of WFF&WBBF immediatly.
Please also send me some good and beautiful photografs of male,female and couple athlets.
What wiil be the official class criteria?
Please send me detad information about championship.
Yours,
Mahesh Lohar
Šiandien gavome žinutę iš Filipinų.
Mūsų atstovas Filipinuose JUANITO TANYANGAS laukia 29-to numerio tarptautinio WFF-WBBF žurnalo:

ACIU ED!
Hope you could generously send us again a copy of your magazine.
Regards,
JUN
2008 metų birželio mėnesį pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija gavo Indijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijos prašymą įstoti į tarptautinę federaciją ir leisti Indijoje organizuoti WFF-WBBF varžybas:
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Ceilono.
WFF-WBBF federacijos atstovas Ceilone INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA rašo apie savo veiksmus steigiant nacionalinę WFF-WBBF federaciją bei kontaktus su Bangladešo sporto vadovais:

DEAR SIR,
I CAME FROM COLOMBO, SRI LANKA TO INDIA AND NOW I AM I DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
WE ARE JUST COMPLEATING THE OPENING OF OUR NEW OFFICE HERE.
I HAVE MET SEVERAL KEY PEOPLE IN THE FITNESS & BB INDUSTRY AND THEY ARE ALL DISHEARTENED ABOUT THE PRESENT BB FEDERATION AND WISH TO SEE THE BIRTH OF A NEW ONE.
FROM OUR CHAMPION FRANCHISE OFFICE WE CAN OFFER A LOT OF SUPPORT AND ALREADY WE ARE ENLISTING THE OCAL GYMS INTO A LOCAL RANCHISE.SO OUR ORGANIZATION IS GETTING VERY STRONG.
WHAT I NEED MOST URGENTLY IS A CONSTITUTION FORMAT TO START A BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS FEDERATION HERE LOCALLY.
WE ARE PLANNING TO CALL THIS.
1]BANGLADESH PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING & FITNESS FEDERATION.
IS THIS OKAY?
CAN U PLS SEND ME A COPY OF A STANDARD FEDERATION CONSTITUTION TO START ALL THIS.
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED THE MOST.
AWAITING YOUR REPLY IN ERNEST
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
C.E.O.
ASIA
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Ceilono.
WFF-WBBF federacijos atstovas Ceilone INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA rašo apie savo veiksmus steigiant nacionalinę WFF-WBBF federaciją bei kontaktus su Bangladešo sporto vadovais:

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE MET SEVERAL KEY PEOPLE IN THE FITNESS & BB INDUSTRY AND THEY ARE ALL DISHEARTENED ABOUT THE PRESENT BB FEDERATION AND WISH TO SEE THE BIRTH OF A NEW ONE.
FROM OUR CHAMPION FRANCHISE OFFICE WE CAN OFFER A LOT OF SUPPORT AND ALREADY WE ARE ENLISTING THE OCAL GYMS INTO A LOCAL RANCHISE.SO OUR ORGANIZATION IS GETTING VERY STRONG.
WHAT I NEED MOST URGENTLY IS A CONSTITUTION FORMAT TO START A BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS FEDERATION HERE LOCALLY.
IS THIS OKAY?
CAN U PLS SEND ME A COPY OF A STANDARD FEDERATION CONSTITUTION TO START ALL THIS.
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
C.E.O.
ASIA

Šri Lanka, Bangladešas ir Filipinai pasirodė pačiu laiku ir jie visi kartu galės gražiai atstovauti Aziją 2009 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate, kuris vyks Indijoje.
E.Sendriene Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Ceilono.

DEAR SIR,
IS THIS OKAY?
YOURS SINCERELY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
C.E.O.
ASIA

Šri Lanka, Bangladešas ir Filipinai pasirodė pačiu laiku ir jie visi kartu galės gražiai atstovauti Aziją 2009 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate, kuris vyks Indijoje.

fainai bus tiems, kas nuskris i indija :roll:
Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką iš INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA , oficialaus WFF-WBBF atstovo Šri Lankoje, Bangladeše ir Maldyvuose. Azijos sporto vadovai nusiteikę dirbti su WFF-WBBF federacija:

DEAR SIR,
PLSD TO SEE SUCH PROGRESS IN INDIA.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD IN MIND.ANYWAY SINCE SOMEONE HAS STARTED WE WILL ONLY BE GLAD TO HELP.
BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA & MALDIVES.
PLS RESERVE THESE THREE LOCATIONS FOR THE MOMENT TO US.
BANGLADESH WILL BE STARTING THE LAUNCH IMMEDIATELY.
HOW DO WE GET A CONSTITUTION OF THE WBBF ?
OR IS IT IDENTICAL TO WFF CONSTITUTION?
WE ARE EXPECTING A MAJOR BATTLE WITH THE EXISTING ASIAN BB FED BUT WE ARE ORGANIZING OURSLEVES WELL FOR THIS.
AS YOU WILL BE IN INDIA IN EARLY JANUARY, I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU THEN.
YOUR ASSITANCE AND ADVICE IN THIS MATTER IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
C.E.O.
ASIA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome dar vieną laišką iš INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA , oficialaus WFF-WBBF atstovo Šri Lankoje, Bangladeše ir Maldyvuose. Azijos sporto vadovai nusiteikę dirbti su WFF-WBBF federacija:

DEAR SIR,
PLSD TO SEE SUCH PROGRESS IN INDIA.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD IN MIND.ANYWAY SINCE SOMEONE HAS STARTED WE WILL ONLY BE GLAD TO HELP.
BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA & MALDIVES.
PLS RESERVE THESE THREE LOCATIONS FOR THE MOMENT TO US.
BANGLADESH WILL BE STARTING THE LAUNCH IMMEDIATELY.
HOW DO WE GET A CONSTITUTION OF THE WBBF ?
OR IS IT IDENTICAL TO WFF CONSTITUTION?
WE ARE EXPECTING A MAJOR BATTLE WITH THE EXISTING ASIAN BB FED BUT WE ARE ORGANIZING OURSLEVES WELL FOR THIS.
AS YOU WILL BE IN INDIA IN EARLY JANUARY, I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU THEN.
YOUR ASSITANCE AND ADVICE IN THIS MATTER IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
C.E.O.
ASIA

Šiandien ta pačia tema gavome dar vieną laišką iš Šri Lankos:

DEAR SIR,
AS YOU HAVE REFERED TO THE INDIA ORGANIZATION AS WFF-WBFF INDIA
WOULD IT BE AN IDEA FOR US STAT THIS ALSO ON THE SAME MANNER.E.G.
WFF-WBFF BANGLADESH ?
IF THIS IS OKA,THEN WE CAN GET CRACKING IMMEDIATELY.
WERE DO WE REGISTER THIS?
IS IT IMPORTANT THAT IT IS FIRST REGISTERED IN THE SPORTS MINISTRY? WHAT WE CAN DO IS REGISTER THIS AS A LOCAL SPORTS ORGANIZATION / CLUB THEN SPEEDILY COLLECT BB CLUBS AS MEMEBERS AND THEN ABSORB THE ENTIRE CLUBS IN BANGLADESH .
BY DOING THIS..THE EXISTING BB FED WOULD BE DYFUNCT.THUS,GIVING US NATIONAL RECOGNITION.
PLS INFORM EXACTLY HOW WE SHOULD GO ABOUT IT.
YOURS SINCERELY,
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA,
C.E.O.
ASIA
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Šri lankos.
Tarptautinė WFF-WBBF federacija vaidina vis didesnį vaidmenį Azijos šalyse:

DEAR SIR,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY.

1.BODYBUILDING=
THE KIND WE ENVISAGE IS NOT THAT WHICH IS FILLED WITH STEROIDS.THE PRESENT DAY MR.OLYMPIA IS GROTESQUE AND IS NOT FAVOURED IN THIS REGION.
I WAS SUPRISED TO FIND THIS VIEW COMMON ACROSS ALL OF INDIA,BANGLADESH,MALDIVES & SRI LANKA.ALL GYM MEMBERS ARE AWARE THAT THIS IS THROUGH DRUGS AND THEY DON'T WANT A BODY LIKE THAT.
HOWEVER,BODYBUILDING IS IMMENSELY POPULAR THOUGH NEVER PROPERLY MANAGED IN THIS REGION.WHICH IS WHAT WE NOW PLAN TO DO.

2.FITNESS=
CLEARLY FITNESS IS WHAT WE ALSO WISH TO PROMOTE AND ALSO GENERAL FITNESS FOR THE SOCIETY AT LARGE.THIS WILL PLAY AN INCREASINGLY VITAL ROLE BECAUSE IN THIS REGION LITTLE IS KNOW ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND WE CAN EASILY POPULARISE THIS.RISING INCOME LEVELS HAVE PUSHED MANY CHILDREN INTO JUNK FOODS SO PARENTS DO SEEK COUNSEL ABOUT BETTER BALANCED NOURISHMENT.NOT JUST PARENTS BUT ALSO GOVERNMENTS.SO WE ARE ON A GOOD FOOTING TO DO THIS.

3.CLUBS ORGANIZATION=
TO BE SUCCESSFUL & STRONG AS AN ORGANIZATION, WE MUST HAVE A LOYAL AND DIVERSIFIED MEMBERSHIP BASE.
ONE OUR NAME SPREADS LIKE WILD FIRE THEN WE HOPE TO HAVE ALL THE CLUBS JOINING US AND LEAVING THE OLD GUARD.
WITHOUT MEMBER CLUBS , THE OLD GUARD WILL FALL..
WE HAVE CHOSEN BANGLADESH FOR THIS BATTLE BECAUSE WE ARE STRONGEST HERE AND THE IFFB - ASIAN FED IS WEAKEST HERE.THIS TOPPLES, IT WILL HAVE A DOMINO EFFECT ACROSS ASIA.

4.IFBB - MALDIVES=
WE ARE ABOUT TO INITIATE LITIGATION AGAINST THE PRESIDENT, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE GEN.SEC OF THE SOUTH ASIAN BB FED.
THE CORRESPONDENCE TO THIS EFECT WILL BE MAILED SEPERATELY FOR YOUR KIND PERUSAL.

5.MEETING IN POLAND=
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INVITATION.PRESENTLY I MUST HAVE THIS OFFICE AND ITS NETWORKED BRANCHES IN BANGLADESH RUNNING.THEN WE DO THE SAME IN INDIA.I AM WORKING SEVEN DAYS A WEEK , 16 HRS A DAY BECAUSE OF THIS, SO MANY HOLIDAYS TO ACHIEVE A FULLY FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION.I BELIEVE VERY FERVERENTLY, THAT FITNESS, HEALTH,BODYBUILDING WILL PLAY A ROLE AS VITAL AS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THESE COUNTRIES.SO LET ME FIRST GET THIS FOUNDATION COMPLEATED..
WE WANT YOUR SUPPRT FOR THIS AS WELL..
THEN LET ME MEET YOU ,HAVING ACCOMPLISHES SOMETHING SOLID.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Azijos.
WFF-WBBF atstovas Šri Lankoje, Bangladeše ir Maldyvuose INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA informuoja, kad artimiausiomis dienomis jis atidaro WFF-WBBF atstovybę minėtoms šalims:

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE JUST PUTTING OUR NEW OFFICE INTO PLACE..
JUST GIVE ME A FEW DAYS TILL I GET BACK TO A NORMAL ROUTINE.
WE WILL HAVE A FULLY FUNCTIONING OFFICE THEN.
BEST RGDS
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Vokietijos.
Iranietis MAHDADAS AGBARI, gyvenantis Vokietijoje, ruošiasi dalyvauti WFF-WBBF varžybose Lenkijoje ir Vilniuje ir grasinasi tapti čempionu:

HELLO, MR EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, BIG PRESIDENT WFF!!!

i am very happy that you are invite me for participate for fitness
event and this is a big wish for me.
but i dont have any dvd of fitness competition for waching the all of long of championship and also i only participate in bodybuilding classic and athletic!
but my big wish is that only participate in fitness event only becaese very very like of fitness.
but if possible for you, post for me the dvd of last year fitness event
I am in the germany now and 2 week latter my body is 100 % ready!
BECAUSE i am going to participate in mr universe 2008 only for 1 place.
and also give me the certificate of best poser!
With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Vokietijos.
Iranietis MAHDADAS AGBARI, gyvenantis Vokietijoje, ruošiasi dalyvauti WFF-WBBF varžybose Lenkijoje ir Vilniuje ir grasinasi tapti čempionu:

but i dont have any dvd of fitness competition for waching the all of long of championship and also i only participate in bodybuilding classic and athletic!
but my big wish is that only participate in fitness event only becaese very very like of fitness.
With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI

FOTO:
MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran)
WFF-WBBF oficialus atstovas Indijoje MAHEŠAS LOHARAS dar kartą patikina, kad Indija rengs tik WFF-WBBF federacijos varžybas.
Jis tvirtina, kad indų sprendimas tvirtas ir galutinis.
Indija siekia kasmet rengti vienas dideles panašaus masto WFF-WBBF varžybas.
Mahešas Loharas lapkričio 22 dieną atvyksta į Vilnių pasirašyti bendradarbiavimo sutarties ir dėl 2009 metais Indijoje rengiamo WFF-WBBF čempionato atsiveža garantinius raštus.
Mahešas Loharas pabrėžia, kad 2009 metų WFF-WBBF federacijos turnyras Indijoje bus grandiozinis ir visiems dalyviams ilgam paliks nepakartojamą įspūdį.

Dear Edmundas,
Be sure that hence forward only WFF-WBBF Events wiill be get organized in INDIA.
Please note that every year there will be one WFF-WBBF Event in India.
Please be sure about our new attachment with you and only time will prove it!
I am coming to Lithuania with agrreement and guaranty letter.
Please note that WFF-WBBF Event in India will be huge event unforgotale for years.
Mahesh Lohar
edita_wff Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Vokietijos.

With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI

FOTO:
MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran)
Dėl Naujų Metų šventės pagal senąjį kalendorių, Indijos WFF-WBBF federacija keičia 2009 metų tarptautinių renginių datas Indijoje iš sausio 17-18 į vasario 7-8 dienas: