Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
WFF-WBBF Azijoje
Paskutiniu metu ypatingai suaktyvėjus WFF-WBBF veiklai Azijos žemyne, atidarome jam naują forumo temą.
Labiausiai aktyvios šalys yra Turkija, Sirija, Iranas, Pakistanas, Indija, Šri Lanka, Filipinai, Maldyvai.
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Šri Lankos (Ceilonas).
Šios šalies sportininkai leidžia sporto žurnalą ir paskutiniame jo numeryje įdėjo straipsnį apie WFF-WBBF veiklą pasaulyje:

TO:
PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF INTERNATIONAL

DEAR SIR,
VERY PLSD ABOUT YOUR RECENT NEWS ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS...
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU SOME GREAT GREAT NEWS FROM OUR SIDE AS WELL.
WE ARE GOING TO DO A SPORTS MAG WITH 24 SPORTS INCLUDING BODYBUILDING.WE WOULD LIKE TO DO AN ARTICLE ABOUT WFF,AS THE FUTURE OF BODYBUILDING.
A MAGAZINE PROFILE IS BEING PREPARED AND WE WILL FORWARD IT SHORTLY.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL RAJAKARUNA
CEO-ASIA
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Šri Lankos (Ceilonas).
Šios šalies sportininkai leidžia sporto žurnalą ir paskutiniame jo numeryje įdėjo straipsnį apie WFF-WBBF veiklą pasaulyje:

TO:
PRESIDENT WFF-WBBF INTERNATIONAL

DEAR SIR,
VERY PLSD ABOUT YOUR RECENT NEWS ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS...
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU SOME GREAT GREAT NEWS FROM OUR SIDE AS WELL.
WE ARE GOING TO DO A SPORTS MAG WITH 24 SPORTS INCLUDING BODYBUILDING.WE WOULD LIKE TO DO AN ARTICLE ABOUT WFF,AS THE FUTURE OF BODYBUILDING.
A MAGAZINE PROFILE IS BEING PREPARED AND WE WILL FORWARD IT SHORTLY.
BEST REGARDS
INDUNIL RAJAKARUNA
CEO-ASIA

na ir visai gerai!
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV.
JAV WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rašo, kad jis rimtai ruošiasi su JAV komanda lapkričio mėnesį atvykti į Vilnių.
Jis norėtų pasijungti į tarptautinės federacijos veiklą Azijos regione, nes jo planuose yra tarptautinių varžybų organizavimas šiam regionui:

Dear Edmundas,
What a nice surprise it was to have received the WFF / WBBF Diploma of Honor from you and the other executive officers.
I am flattered and feel not worthy of such a high honor. I am sure there are many worthy recipients. I will accept your Award graciously and hope I can prove myself worthy of such and honor over the months to follow. Thank you very Much!
From your last email sent on September 24, 07 to the North American WFF / WBBF office. I see the Amateur and Professional World events will be held on the same weekend. This is an excellent choice if read it correct.
I will be there prior to the International WFF /WBBF Congress on November 16, Friday. There are a few things I would want to discus when the opportunity arises.
By the way! I noticed on the WFF /WBBF Forum that Mr. Indunil Rajakaruna CEO / Asia sent you an email. It may surprise you but, I have been working on an Asian and Latin Figure / Model / Bodybuilding event in North America for 2008. This could be a nice tie in with Mr. Rajakaruna our new Asian affiliates. (See Asian poster layout I have been working on).
Asia is a huge market in the US and is untapped. Bigger yet, is the Latin market in North America. In 10-15 years, 57% of the population will be Latin and no one is tapping it. I WANT THIS MARKET!
From the WFF / WBBF USA. WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
All the best!
Mike
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF-WBBF federacija gavo dar vieną laišką iš Pakistano.
Žymūs Azijos sportininkai nori Pakistane registruoti WFF-WBBF federacijos padalinius:

Dear Sirs,
I hope you are fine.
I am also fine.
I recived WFf-WBBF magzine.
Thanks for this kindness.
My name is Shoaib Zahoor.
I am Mr.Pakistan and NPC USA Motor City Winner on 4-th August 2007.
I like your orgnization and now I want to compete in WBBF.
I also want to register WBBF in Pakistan.
Pls gave me the right of registretion of WBBF in Pakistan.
In future we want to compete with a full team in WBBF.
We have very good talanted bodybuilders in Pakistan.
In my country in IFBB we don’t have any permotion, because IFBB in Pakistan never worked good.
So I deciced to promote WBBF in Pakistan.
Sirs, pls reply me.
Thanks,
Shoaib Zahoor
Šiandien tarptautinė federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.
Pakistano ir Indijos rinktinės norėtų dalyvauti 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio čempionate Maskvoje:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
It is very good to see the progress of WFF, we really want to be in Russia for the World Championships but we have organized "India - Pakistan Bodybuilding Championship 2007" in the same dates and this championship is the event which is long awaited by both of our countries. We are trying to change the dates with a gap of 2 weeks (14 days) between India and WFF World Championships, if it becomes possible we would really like to join you in Russia.
In the meanwhile we (Pakistan Amateur Bodybuilders Guild) want to be associated with you and want an affiliation letter from your side. Please send us your requirement for the same.
Thanking you in anticipation.
best regards,
Omer Yousaf
Secretary General
Pakistan Amateur Bodybuilders Guild (PABBG)
Aš seniai sakiau, kad nereikia svaigti nerealiai dėl Amerikos.
Būkime objektyvūs.
Taip, ten fitnesas ir kultūrizmas labai išvystytas.
Taip, ten yra gerų sportininkų.
Taip, ten vyksta geros varžybos.
Bet...
Amerika - tai dar ne visas pasaulis.
Visame pasaulyje įvairiose šalyse yra gerų sportininkų, gerų varžybų, ne tik JAV.
Patikėkite, WFF-WBBF jau turi aukšto lygio savų varžybų.
Turės ir savo "Olympiją", ne menkiau!
Ir visa tai ne už kalnų.
D.Darius Wrote:Aš seniai sakiau, kad nereikia svaigti nerealiai dėl Amerikos.
Būkime objektyvūs.
Bet...
Visame pasaulyje įvairiose šalyse yra gerų sportininkų, gerų varžybų, ne tik JAV.
Ir visa tai ne už kalnų.

Padedant patiems amerikiečiams. WFF-WBBF siekia perkelti tarptautinio sporto centrus tolygiai į visus kontinentus.
Svarbu, kad patys amerikiečiai, kaip matote, tą idėją palaiko.
Dita Wrote:
D.Darius Wrote:Aš seniai sakiau, kad nereikia svaigti nerealiai dėl Amerikos.
Būkime objektyvūs.
Bet...
Ir visa tai ne už kalnų.

Padedant patiems amerikiečiams. WFF-WBBF siekia perkelti tarptautinio sporto centrus tolygiai į visus kontinentus.
Svarbu, kad patys amerikiečiai, kaip matote, tą idėją palaiko.

Kaip supratau iš paskutinio JAV WFF-WBBF prezidento MAIKLO GLASO laiško, apie tai lapkritčio mėnesį bus kalbama tarptautiniame kongrese Vilniuje.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš JAV.
JAV WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas MAIKLAS GLASAS rašo, kad jis rimtai ruošiasi su JAV komanda lapkričio mėnesį atvykti į Vilnių.
Jis norėtų pasijungti į tarptautinės federacijos veiklą Azijos regione, nes jo planuose yra tarptautinių varžybų organizavimas šiam regionui:

Dear Edmundas,
What a nice surprise it was to have received the WFF / WBBF Diploma of Honor from you and the other executive officers.
I am flattered and feel not worthy of such a high honor. I am sure there are many worthy recipients. I will accept your Award graciously and hope I can prove myself worthy of such and honor over the months to follow. Thank you very Much!
From your last email sent on September 24, 07 to the North American WFF / WBBF office. I see the Amateur and Professional World events will be held on the same weekend. This is an excellent choice if read it correct.
I will be there prior to the International WFF /WBBF Congress on November 16, Friday. There are a few things I would want to discus when the opportunity arises.
By the way! I noticed on the WFF /WBBF Forum that Mr. Indunil Rajakaruna CEO / Asia sent you an email. It may surprise you but, I have been working on an Asian and Latin Figure / Model / Bodybuilding event in North America for 2008. This could be a nice tie in with Mr. Rajakaruna our new Asian affiliates. (See Asian poster layout I have been working on).
Asia is a huge market in the US and is untapped. Bigger yet, is the Latin market in North America. In 10-15 years, 57% of the population will be Latin and no one is tapping it. I WANT THIS MARKET!
From the WFF / WBBF USA. WWW.WOMENSFIGURE.COM
All the best!
Mike
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Indijos kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacijos.
Indai siekia oficialios narystės WFF federacijoje:

Mr.Edmundas Daubaras
President,World Fitness Federation
Lithuainia.

Mr.Edmundas Daubaras,
Thanks for the magazine of WFF & was able to know a lot of WFF.I am interested in promoting WFF in India.I require the following.
1) Rules & regulations of WFF
2)Rules & Regulations of Conducting the Fitness Competition for Men / Women
Please send the above information early so that action can be taken from this end.
Regards,
S.Chandra Mowli.
India.
Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF gavo laišką iš Filipinų, patvirtinantį šios šalies kultūrizmo federacijos norą bendradarbiauti su WFF:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hope to send even a modest team to your competitions soon.
Yours in Sport,
JUN TANYAG, P.E.E.
President
Samahan ng mga Barbelista sa Pilipinas
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Indijos fitneso organizacijos, siekiančios bendradarbiauti su WFF:

Hi,
Came across your page from another website.
We would be keen to form an alliance with yourself for the Indian fitness market.
With fitness beginning to pick up now, this would be a good time to start here.
More details about us on our website.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Rajeev Goenka
Sports & Fitness
India's leading Health & Fitness Educational and Training organisation.
Promoting an Active & Healthy Lifestyle i
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF-WBBF federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.
Pakistano nacionalinė rinktinė jau tvarkosi Rusijos vizas ir dalyvaus 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio čempionate Maskvoje:

Dear Sir,
We want to particpate as a full national team of pakistan and our all sportsmen are national champions and best bodybuilders in pakistan and all asia.
thanks
shoaib zahoor
E.Sendriene Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF-WBBF federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.
Pakistano nacionalinė rinktinė jau tvarkosi Rusijos vizas ir dalyvaus 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio čempionate Maskvoje:

Dear Sir,
We want to particpate as a full national team of pakistan and our all sportsmen are national champions and best bodybuilders in pakistan and all asia.
thanks
shoaib zahoor

judejimas vyksta...
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Irano.
Irano sportininkai siekia narystės WFF-WBBF federacijoje.
Mes juos kviečiame dalyvauti 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio mėgėjų čempionate Maskvoje (lapkritis, 10-12):

Dear SIR Edmundas Daubaras
My name is mahdad akbari , the champion in several body building competitions (lightweight 65 kg and 170 cm) and the best poser of bodybuilding classic competitions of iran ( 2007 national event of iran ).
I 'm really interested in participating the fitness competitions ( WFF )
Iran doesn't have the national fitness team , so I have to participate in my cost.
I have some questions:
1- can I participate in these competitions without coordinate of iran s federation?
2- In which category of competitions in 2007 or 2008 exactly, can I participate?
3-what are the categories of weight or length in WFF
4-And in which category can I participate with my characteristics or information?
5-Are there in your country the persons or teams who invite the champions of the other countries or sponsor them ?, in exchange , the champion participate in the competition with their names or for them?
please see my video clip championship (on my website) . i interested to participate on WFF EVENT
please help me.
THANK YOU
fitness coaching; fitness champ
MAHDAD AKBARI
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Irano.
Irano sportininkai siekia narystės WFF-WBBF federacijoje.
Mes juos kviečiame dalyvauti 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio mėgėjų čempionate Maskvoje (lapkritis, 10-12):

Dear SIR Edmundas Daubaras
My name is mahdad akbari , the champion in several body building competitions (lightweight 65 kg and 170 cm) and the best poser of bodybuilding classic competitions of iran ( 2007 national event of iran ).
I 'm really interested in participating the fitness competitions ( WFF )
Iran doesn't have the national fitness team , so I have to participate in my cost.
I have some questions:
1- can I participate in these competitions without coordinate of iran s federation?
2- In which category of competitions in 2007 or 2008 exactly, can I participate?
3-what are the categories of weight or length in WFF
4-And in which category can I participate with my characteristics or information?
5-Are there in your country the persons or teams who invite the champions of the other countries or sponsor them ?, in exchange , the champion participate in the competition with their names or for them?
please see my video clip championship (on my website) . i interested to participate on WFF EVENT
please help me.
THANK YOU
fitness coaching; fitness champ
MAHDAD AKBARI

:roll:
Gausios Azijos šalių sportinės delegacijos formina vizas į Rusiją, kad galėtų dalyvauti 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio mėgėjų čempionate Maskvoje (Rusija, lapkričio 10-12).
Kaip matyti, pribrendo momentas 2008 metais organizuoti Azijos šalių WFF-WBBF čempionatą.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Gausios Azijos šalių sportinės delegacijos formina vizas į Rusiją, kad galėtų dalyvauti 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio mėgėjų čempionate Maskvoje (Rusija, lapkričio 10-12).
Kaip matyti, pribrendo momentas 2008 metais organizuoti Azijos šalių WFF-WBBF čempionatą.

neblogai! :!:
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.
Sportininkai nori dalyvauti WFF veikloje:

Sir,
I live in Pakistan my date of birth is 02/02/1978 and I am natural bodybuilder I use some legal supplements and I was participated in many bodybuilding contests now I want to join your federation as a competitor when you tell me and invite me in you contest I will more define my self you will I prove that I am good competitor. please see my some photos and please reply me I shall be thank full to you.
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.

Sir,
I live in Pakistan my date of birth is 02/02/1978 and I am natural bodybuilder I use some legal supplements and I was participated in many bodybuilding contests now I want to join your federation as a competitor when you tell me and invite me in you contest I will more define my self you will I prove that I am good competitor. please see my some photos and please reply me I shall be thank full to you.
wff_darius Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.

Sir,

matosi, kad grieazta dieta padare savo darba........ :P
Šiandien tarptautinė WFF-WBBF federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.
Atstovaujantis tarptautinę WFF-WBBF federaciją Pakistane, Pakistano kultūrizmo gildijos generalinis sekretorius (Secretary General Pakistan Amateur Bodybuilders Guild PABBG) OMER YOUSAF sveikina visus WFF-WBBF sportininkus ir vadovus su Naujaisiais Metais.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė WFF-WBBF federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.
Atstovaujantis tarptautinę WFF-WBBF federaciją Pakistane, Pakistano kultūrizmo gildijos generalinis sekretorius (Secretary General Pakistan Amateur Bodybuilders Guild PABBG) OMER YOUSAF sveikina visus WFF-WBBF sportininkus ir vadovus su Naujaisiais Metais.

azija pabudo...
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Irano.
Irano sportininkai sveikina WFF-WBBF federaciją su Naujametinėmis šventėmis ir ruošiasi dalyvauti 2008 metų WFF-WBBF varžybose:

HELLO SIR,
Happy Merry Christmas and have a very good new year!
I am Mahmad Akbari, Iran Bodybuilding Champion.
I want to compete at WFF contests.
Best regards,
Mahmad Akbari
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Irano.
Irano sportininkai sveikina WFF-WBBF federaciją su Naujametinėmis šventėmis ir ruošiasi dalyvauti 2008 metų WFF-WBBF varžybose:

HELLO SIR,
Best regards,
Mahmad Akbari

geras azijietis...

HELLO SIR,
Best regards,
Mahmad Akbari
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:

HELLO SIR,
Best regards,
Mahmad Akbari

:roll:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.
Pakistano ir Indijos rinktinės norėtų dalyvauti 2007 metų WBBF pasaulio čempionate Maskvoje:

It is very good to see the progress of WFF, we really want to be in Russia for the World Championships but we have organized "India - Pakistan Bodybuilding Championship 2007" in the same dates and this championship is the event which is long awaited by both of our countries. We are trying to change the dates with a gap of 2 weeks (14 days) between India and WFF World Championships, if it becomes possible we would really like to join you in Russia.
In the meanwhile we (Pakistan Amateur Bodybuilders Guild) want to be associated with you and want an affiliation letter from your side. Please send us your requirement for the same.
best regards,
Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

ALI REZA RASA (Pakistanas),
Azijos čempionas, dalyvavo WBBF Europos čempionate Jekaterinburge
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:
E.Sendriene Wrote:Šiandien tarptautinė federacija gavo laišką iš Pakistano.

best regards,
Omer Yousaf
Secretary General

ALI REZA RASA (Pakistanas),
Azijos čempionas, dalyvavo WBBF Europos čempionate Jekaterinburge

azijietis dalyvavo europos cempe?