Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
WFF-WBBF Afrikoje
NAUJIENOS IŠ AFRIKOS

Šiandien gavome informaciją iš Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidento TOMIO DU RANDO (Tommy Du Rand).
Prezidentas informavo, kad Afrika, ruošdamasi svarbiausiam 2010 metų tarptautiniam kultūrizmo ir fitneso įvykiui, vyksiančiam spalio mėnesį Brusno Kupele kurorte, tęsia tarptautinių WFF-WBBF renginių seriją.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:NAUJIENOS IŠ AFRIKOS

Šiandien gavome informaciją iš Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidento TOMIO DU RANDO (Tommy Du Rand).
Prezidentas informavo, kad Afrika, ruošdamasi svarbiausiam 2010 metų tarptautiniam kultūrizmo ir fitneso įvykiui, vyksiančiam spalio mėnesį Brusno Kupele kurorte, tęsia tarptautinių WFF-WBBF renginių seriją.
WFF-WBBF federacija smarkiai įsuko darbus Afrikos žemyne:

WFF-WBBF Africa would like to get Botswana, Egypt, Kenya, Angola, Ivory Coast and many African countries to join WFF-WBBF, Please email tommy@wff. co.za for countries in Africa wanting to affiliate to our BODYBUILDING & FITNESS Federation in Africa.

WFF-WBBF information
1.1 General statement
The WFF-International is a Social, Non Profit Seeking International Sport Organization, based on the International Law, the IOC rules, the Constitution and Law of the Country of Registration of WFF-International and this Constitution
WFF is composed of National Fitness and Bodybuilding Associations and Federations governing sport of fitness in their countries as well as of other Regional Fitness Organizations.
The World Fitness Federation (WFF, WFF-International) and the World Body Building Federation (WBBF, WBBF-International) cover the requirements of an International Sport Federation and both the WFF and the WBBF are officially registered. They are recognized and supported by the Sport Ministries and the National Olympic Committees of various countries.

1.2 Objectives of WFF-International – WBBF - International
• To promote, control and develop sport of Bodybuilding and fitness on an international scale.
• To promote an interest in and a dedication to a better health and fitness through physical culture, proper nutrition and physical training
• To develop and intensify friendship and co-operation among the WFF-WBBF national members, among Bodybuilding and fitness sport organizations from all countries
• To honor exceptional officials with special plagues, medals or certificates
• To co-ordinate and supervise the activities of the national Bodybuilding and fitness associations and federations. WFF-International – WBBF International decision is final in regard to any dispute that may arise between affiliated members
• To set up the rules for the fitness contests
• To organize international judges seminars and to appoint qualified judges
• To regulate and control official international fitness championships
WFF-WBBF Mission statement
In the sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness, we do not see race, colour, religion, politics or culture. WFF-WBBF is there for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness. Our foundation is not build on people, but God.
Tommy Du Rand, South Africa and Africa President, WFF-WBBF
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:NAUJIENOS IŠ AFRIKOS

AFRIKA RUOŠIASI

Geriausi Afrikos sportininkai per eilę stambių turnyrų ruošiasi dalyvauti 2010 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio mėgėjų ir profesionalų čempionate, kuris vyks spalio 28-31 dienomis Slovakijos Brusno Kupele kurorte.
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:AFRIKA RUOŠIASI

Geriausi Afrikos sportininkai per eilę stambių turnyrų ruošiasi dalyvauti 2010 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio mėgėjų ir profesionalų čempionate, kuris vyks spalio 28-31 dienomis Slovakijos Brusno Kupele kurorte.
NAUJIENOS IŠ AFRIKOS
Šiandien Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS (Tommy Du Rand) informavo apie Afrikos sportininkų pasiruošimą 2010 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio mėgėjų ir profesionalų čempionatui, kurie vyks spalio 28-31 dienomis Slovakijos Brusno Kupele kurorte.

FOTO:
2010 South Africa Team Member to Slovakia
1. WFF-WBBF information

1.1 General statement
The WFF-International is a Social, Non Profit Seeking International Sport Organization, based on the International Law, the
IOC rules, the Constitution and Law of the Country of Registration of WFF-International and this Constitution
WFF is composed of National Fitness and Bodybuilding Associations and Federations governing sport of fitness in their
countries as well as of other Regional Fitness Organizations. The World Fitness Federation (WFF, WFF-International) and the
World Body Building Federation (WBBF, WBBF-International) cover the requirements of an International Sport Federation and both
the WFF and the WBBF are officially registered. They are recognized and supported by the Sport Ministries and the National Olympic Committees
of various countries.

1.2 WFF-WBBF SOUTH AFRICA PRO CARD
· WFF-WBBF South Africa’s first “Pro Card” holder is none other than the well and truly deserving Philippa Lamont Wilkie
whose contribution to this sport is acknowledged throughout South Africa.
· WFF-WBBF offers you the athlete the opportunity to apply for a Pro Card which requires you to qualify for South Africa for the
WFF-WBBF World Championships where you would have to meet with the criteria set out by the world federation in order to
receive this status. You would be assisted and guided every step of the way by WFF-WBBF South Africa.
· On receiving a Pro Card the athlete would naturally be required to remain loyal to the WFF-WBBF Federation and represent the
Federation to the best of his or her ability.
· The athlete has the right to enter any WFF-WBBF open money show held in South Africa or any country in the world as
well as any Pro Show where they would be the WFF-WBBF representative.
· Any athletes willing to pursue this possibility would need to make an appointment to see Tommy Du Rand at the South African
Championships to be held on the 1st and 2nd October 2010 at the Carousel on the following cell number 082 460 6683.

1.3 Objectives of WFF-International
· To promote, control and develop sport of fitness on an international scale.
· To promote an interest in and a dedication to a better health and fitness through physical culture, proper nutrition and physical training
· To develop and intensify friendship and co-operation among the WFF national members, among fitness sport organizations from all countries
· To honor exceptional officials with special plagues, medals or certificates
· To co-ordinate and supervise the activities of the national fitness associations and federations. WFF-International decision is final in regard to any
dispute that may arise between affiliated members
· To set up the rules for the fitness contests
· To organize international judges seminars and to appoint qualified judges
· To regulate and control official international fitness championships

WFF-WBBF Mission statement
In the sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness, we do not see race, colour, religion, politics or culture. WFF-WBBF is there for the sport of
bodybuilding and fitness. Our foundation is not build on people, but God.

Tommy Du Rand, Africa President, WFF-WBBF
AFRIKOS WFF-WBBF FEDERACIJA

Pernai į WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionatą Estijoje atvyko per 50 Afrikos sportininkų. Šiais metais Afrika tvirtai žengia pirmyn į artėjantį Slovakijoje 2010 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionatą.
Šiandien sulaukėme naujienų iš Afrikos:

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Just a short thank you agagin for the succesfull World championships your had in Slowakey!

I am really sorry that I could not attend the Pro-show price giving...I had to stay with the athletes that went back that day (there were kids) . Tommy said you wanted to hand over my judges reward (diploma). Is there any way that I can still get hold of it as it will be very precious to me!

I hosted the South African Championships in October and have a CD with the most amazing foto's!

Do you have a adress where I can post it to, it is to large to put in a mail.

I would really like you to put some of it im the WFF- magazine as I worked really very hard and it was a huge succes!

may you have an awesome festive season!

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
Wff/ Wbbf Norhtern Gauteng Chairlady
South Africa
WFF secretary service Wrote:Šiandien sulaukėme naujienų iš Afrikos:

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Just a short thank you agagin for the succesfull World championships your had in Slowakey!

I am really sorry that I could not attend the Pro-show price giving...I had to stay with the athletes that went back that day (there were kids) . Tommy said you wanted to hand over my judges reward (diploma). Is there any way that I can still get hold of it as it will be very precious to me!

I hosted the South African Championships in October and have a CD with the most amazing foto's!

I would really like you to put some of it im the WFF- magazine as I worked really very hard and it was a huge succes!

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
South Africa

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
South Africa

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
South Africa

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
South Africa

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
South Africa

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
South Africa

Dear Mr Daubaras,

Kind regards

Alet Lemmer
South Africa
INVITATION TO WFF-WBBF<> USN MILLENNIUM GOLD PLATE 2011 BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS, SOUTH AFRICA
(Attached the info for -WBBF<> USN MILLENNIUM GOLD PLATE 2011)

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Sir/madam,

This is an invitation to you to come and compete in the USN MILLENNIUM GOLD PLATE BODYBUILDING & FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS in Springs Gauteng South Africa.

The USN MILLENNIUM GOLD PLATE will take place on the 9 April 2011 in the Springs Civic Centre, Gauteng South Africa.

Thank you, T Du Rand
Tommy Du Rand President WFF-WBBF South Africa and Africa
Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacija tęsia renginių seriją:
INFORMACIJA
Prie Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prisijungė dar vienas narys, jau 95-tas, - Nigerijos WFF-WBBF federacija:

To whom it may concern!
17 Augustus 2010
Re. Membership in the WFF-WBBF International Federation
Dear Sirs,
We are confirming that the National Federation of the Nigerian Bodybuilding and Fitness, represented by the President Dr. Rawlings Udochukwu, is the Official Representative of the World Fitness Federation (WFF) and the World Body Building Federation (WBBF) in Nigeria. The Africa Federation gives all rights to
the National Federation of Nigeria to represent the WFF-WBBF Federation in Nigeria as well as to organize the WFF-WBBF Contests in the Country.
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SOUTH AFRICA
+27824606683
+27119183243
tommy@wff.co.za
www.wff.co.za
INFORMACIJA
Neseniai Botsvana tapo 94-ta Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos nare:

We are confirming that the National Federation of the Botswana Bodybuilding and Fitness, represented by the President Sam Chimbombi, is the Official Representative of the World Fitness Federation (WFF) and the World Body Building Federation (WBBF) in Botswana. The Africa Federation gives all rights to the National Fede...ration of Botswana to represent the WFF-WBBF Federation in Botswana as well as to organize the WFF-WBBF Contests in the Country.
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SOUTH AFRICA
+27824606683
+27119183243
tommy@wff.co.za
www.wff.co.za
Šiandien gavome informaciją iš Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidento TOMIO DU RANDO.
Jis informuoja, kad prie Pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prisijungė Zimbabvė ir tai jau 96-ta Pasaulinės federacijos šalis narė.

WFF-WBBF in Africa is growing day by day.
Tommy Du Rand Africa President and Shamim Hussein from Zimbabwe had a meeting yesterday 21 December 2010, where it was decided that Shamim will be the President and Official Representative of the World Fitness Federation (WFF) and the World Body Building Federation (WBBF) in Zimbabwe.
The Africa Federation gives all rights to the National Federation of Zimbabwe to represent the WFF-WBBF Federation in Zimbabwe as well as to organize the WFF-WBBF Contests in the Country.
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SOUTH AFRICA & AFRICA
+27119183243
tommy@wff.co.za
www.wff.co.za
Šiandien Pietų Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacija paskelbė apie teisėjų seminarą:

WFF-WBBF EASTERN GAUTENG JUDGES SEMINAR AND WORKSHOP
PERSONS: INTERESTED TO BECOME A WFF-WBBF JUDGE & JUDGES ARE WELCOME. ATHLETES: INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR, YOU MUST ATTEND SEMINAR.
26 FEBRUARY 2011
WFF-WBBF AFRIKOS ČEMPIONATAS

Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacija rengiasi jau trečiam kontinento WFF-WBBF čempionatui.
AFRIKOS WFF-WBBF

Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos (World Body Building Federation, World Fitness Federation) prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS informuoja apie neseniai Afrikoje vykusias sėkmingas WFF-WBBF federacijos varžybas.
edita_wff Wrote:AFRIKOS WFF-WBBF

Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos (World Body Building Federation, World Fitness Federation) prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS informuoja apie neseniai Afrikoje vykusias sėkmingas WFF-WBBF federacijos varžybas.
WFF-WBBF APJUNGĖ 99 ŠALIS!

Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija (World Body Building Federation, World Fitness Federation) deklaruoja, kad neseniai į organizaciją įstojusi Ganos nacionalinė kultūrizmo federacija tapo Pasaulinės federacijos 99-ta šalimi-nare.
Vadovaujama prezidento TOMIO DU RANDO, Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacija šiandien jungia Pietų Afrikos Respublikos, Ganos, Zimbabvės, Nigerijos, Maroko ir Botsvanos nacionalines federacijas.
AFRIKOS WFF-WBBF FEDERACIJA
Šiandien Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacija (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) vienija narius iš 6 kontinento šalių. Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacija, vadovaujama prezidento TOMIO DU RANDO, kasmet rengia per 20 varžybų

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LI PRISTAS WFF-WBBF VARŽYBOSE. PATS LAIKAS NUKIRSTI GALVĄ…

Iš Afrikos gavome įdomią informaciją.
Garsus IFBB kultūristas-profesionalas LI PRISTAS (Lee Priest) dalyvaus WFF-WBBF (World Fitness Federation, World Body Building Federation) renginyje.
Skaitykite užrašus ant plakato.
Kas pageidauja stebėti varžybas, siūloma nuolaida bilietams:
10% Discount for 2011 Booth Bookings.
Pro Athlete Tracey Gottschalk Pike
082 578 2056
mailto:traceypike@webmail.co.za

"Šviežios" WFF-WBBF varžybos Afrikoje