Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
WFF-WBBF Afrikoje
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos.
PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS atsiuntė WFF-WBBF federacijos varžybų kalendorių su 16 renginių, kurios jis organizuos PAR šiais metais:

Hi Emundas,
Attached RSA calendar for 2009.
There are 4 more to be added.
Thank you.
Tommy
PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas Tommy Du Rand rašo:

- jis kultūrizmo sporte dirba 22 metus, daugiausia laiko dirbo su IFBB, porą metų su WPF, užėmė aukštas pareigas tarptautinėse organizacijose, surengė daug stambių tarptautinių varžybų.
- įsigilinęs į pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos veiklą, jis nusprendė, kad WFF-WBBF pati geriausia federacija sportui
- jis Internete jau atidarė Afrikos šalims puslapį
(smulkiau skaitykite pateiktame laiške):

Hi ED,
Thanks for all the emails that you have send to us.
I am mailing you some photos of our athletes and a photo of
me and my wife Marlie. All my photos is on cd's and the cd's are at my offfice at the gym. I can mail you more photos of our athletes if you want to see more. Just let me know.
For the last 22 years I was very activiley involved in the sport of Bodybuilding and fitness. 1989 I have joined IFBB and was part of
the Eastern Gauteng committee for 16 years. I was the chairman for 11 years and a offical international judge since 2004. In 2005 I have joined WPF and was the chairman for the Eastern Gauteng province for 2 years. For the last 2 years I was the national head judge for WPF South Africa.
In 2006 I was the team manager for the South African team that have participate in the WPF Mr & Ms Universe in France. In 2007 I have hosted the WPF Universe here in South Africa, according to the WPF Europe president it was the best hosted univese for the last 16 years. In 2008 I was the chief marshall on the Mr & Ms Universe also in France.
I am also the biggest bodybuilding promoter her in South Africa. I have 3 national shows that i hoste every year with +/- 150 to 200 entries in each championship for the last 10 years.
I am very well known amongst the athletes as well as all the other bodybuilding federations here in South Africa. I am well respected by the athletes as well as committee members form the different federations.
I have done my homework on your federation and have decided that the WFF and WBBF is a far better federation to be part off. I am working for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and the athletes deserive the best and I think WFF and WBBF is the best
for the athletes her in South Africa.
I am a personal trainer and own my own gym: Protea Health & Fitness Club. I have already trained 7 world champs. My wife is a high school teacher and I have 3 sons: Donovan (12), Lukas (10) and TJ (8). My wife is my right hand not only in the gym but also in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness.
I just want to explain to you have we choose a team to present South Africa on the Universe/World Championship.
Our country consist out of 9 provinces. 8th of our provinces are already part of WFF & WBBF. Each of the provinces host a provincial championship on which they select a team to represent them on our national championship.
At the national championship we select a team to represent South Africa on the universe/world championship.
I was already in contact with Brian and he is going to be the chairman for our Eastern Cape province and he will also be part of the national executive committee.
I have also set up a website for South Africa that will give our athletes more info about WFF and WBBF. The website will be up and going no later than friday the 16th Jan. The website address is going to be www.wff.co.za
Is it possible to mail me the email address of the international head judge. I just want to make sure that we have all the info on the judging cretiria.
Thank you,
Yours in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness.
Tommy Du Rand
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos.

- jis kultūrizmo sporte dirba 22 metus, daugiausia laiko dirbo su IFBB, porą metų su WPF, užėmė aukštas pareigas tarptautinėse organizacijose, surengė daug stambių tarptautinių varžybų.
- įsigilinęs į pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos veiklą, jis nusprendė, kad WFF-WBBF pati geriausia federacija sportui

Hi ED,
me and my wife Marlie. All my photos is on cd's and the cd's are at my offfice at the gym. I can mail you more photos of our athletes if you want to see more. Just let me know.
For the last 22 years I was very activiley involved in the sport of Bodybuilding and fitness. 1989 I have joined IFBB and was part of
the Eastern Gauteng committee for 16 years. I was the chairman for 11 years and a offical international judge since 2004. In 2005 I have joined WPF and was the chairman for the Eastern Gauteng province for 2 years. For the last 2 years I was the national head judge for WPF South Africa.
In 2006 I was the team manager for the South African team that have participate in the WPF Mr & Ms Universe in France. In 2007 I have hosted the WPF Universe here in South Africa, according to the WPF Europe president it was the best hosted univese for the last 16 years. In 2008 I was the chief marshall on the Mr & Ms Universe also in France.
I am also the biggest bodybuilding promoter her in South Africa. I have 3 national shows that i hoste every year with +/- 150 to 200 entries in each championship for the last 10 years.
I am very well known amongst the athletes as well as all the other bodybuilding federations here in South Africa. I am well respected by the athletes as well as committee members form the different federations.
I have done my homework on your federation and have decided that the WFF and WBBF is a far better federation to be part off. I am working for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and the athletes deserive the best and I think WFF and WBBF is the best
I am a personal trainer and own my own gym: Protea Health & Fitness Club. I have already trained 7 world champs. My wife is a high school teacher and I have 3 sons: Donovan (12), Lukas (10) and TJ (8). My wife is my right hand not only in the gym but also in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness.
I just want to explain to you have we choose a team to present South Africa on the Universe/World Championship.
Our country consist out of 9 provinces. 8th of our provinces are already part of WFF & WBBF. Each of the provinces host a provincial championship on which they select a team to represent them on our national championship.
At the national championship we select a team to represent South Africa on the universe/world championship.
I was already in contact with Brian and he is going to be the chairman for our Eastern Cape province and he will also be part of the national executive committee.
I have also set up a website for South Africa that will give our athletes more info about WFF and WBBF. The website will be up and going no later than friday the 16th Jan. The website address is going to be www.wff.co.za
Is it possible to mail me the email address of the international head judge. I just want to make sure that we have all the info on the judging cretiria.
Thank you,
Tommy Du Rand

Sportsman representing the Republic of South Africa
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos.

Hi ED,
Thank you,
Tommy Du Rand

pagal afrikos interneto puslapi sakyciau kad jie nejuokauja :roll:

Hi ED,
Thank you,
Tommy Du Rand

E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

Hi ED,
Thank you,
Tommy Du Rand

sterbiuosi kad pas juos tokis sportinikai
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
PAR nacionalinė kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija padavė pareiškimą įstoti į tarptautinę WFF-WBBF federacija:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
President WBBF-International

Attached letter for Application to WBBF & WFF for SA

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

Neseniai gavome laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos (PAR). PAR nacionalinės kultūrizmo federacijos prezidentas TOMMY DU RAND rašo, kad jis paskutinius 20 metų yra kultūrizmo vadovas šalyje.
Jo sportinė biografija tokia:
1.Kasmet jis organizuoja tris didelius kultūrizmo turnyrus
2.Jis 2007 metais organizavo pasaulio kultūrizmo čempionatą
3.Jis 2 metus yra tarptautinės kategorijos teisėjas
4. Jis 14 metų vadovauja nacionalinei kultūrizmo federacijai

Išstudijavęs pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentus, TOMMY DU RAND nusprendė, kad „...PAR atėjo metas įkurti ir vystyti WFF-WBBF federaciją...“.
Jis rašo:...“ išstudijavęs WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentus ir veiklą, nusprendžiau, kad federacija yra labai stipri ir ji atitinka aukštus tarptautinius standartus. Aš labai noriu, kad PAR būtų pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos dalimi“.
Toliau TOMMY DU RAND prašo atsiųsti visą eilę oficialių WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentų.
Jis rašo:
...“kultūrizmas – visas mano gyvenimas. Aš dar esu ir treneris. Esu paruošęs eilę aukšto lygio sportininkų, tarp kurių keli IFBB ir WPF pasaulio čempionai...“.

Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija į afrikiečių prašymą atsakė teigiamai:

Mes gavome dar vieną laišką iš Pietų Afrikos respublikos (PAR).
PAR nacionalinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMMY DU RAND rašo, kad „...jam didelė garbė būti nariu tokios tarptautinės organizacijos, kaip WFF-WBBF...“.
2009 metais PAR vyks 6 įvairaus lygio WFF-WBBF turnyrai.
Tarptautiniu mastu PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos nacionalinė rinktinė lankysis Europoje rudenį ir dalyvaus 2009 metų WFF-WBBF „Universe“ turnyre, kuris (preliminariai) vyks lapkričio mėnesį Slovakijoje.
PAR atstovai prašo atsiųsti jiems WFF-WBBF atributiką, kurią jie nori panaudoti internete ir oficialiuose dokumentuose.

Dear President Edmundas Daubaras
It is a honour to be part of such a wonderful organization like WFF and WBBF.
We already have a national executive committee in place and we also have lined up about 6 fitness and bodybuilding events and for 2009.
That is with out the national event to select a team that we can take over at the end of the year for the universe championship.
Can you please send us info on the universe championship at the end of the year so we can plan ahead.
Can you also mail us the logo's for WFF and WBBF so that we can put it on our posters and our national website.
I Tommy Du Rand will be the national president for WFF and WBBF be here in South Africa.
See forward to meet you in person.
Yours in fitness & bodybuilding
Tommy Du Rand

President WFF-WBBF Republic of South Africa TOMMY DU RAND and his wife MARLIE (2009)
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:
PAR nacionalinė kultūrizmo ir fitneso federacija padavė pareiškimą įstoti į tarptautinę WFF-WBBF federacija:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
President WBBF-International

Attached letter for Application to WBBF & WFF for SA

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

Neseniai gavome laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos (PAR). PAR nacionalinės kultūrizmo federacijos prezidentas TOMMY DU RAND rašo, kad jis paskutinius 20 metų yra kultūrizmo vadovas šalyje.
Jo sportinė biografija tokia:
1.Kasmet jis organizuoja tris didelius kultūrizmo turnyrus
2.Jis 2007 metais organizavo pasaulio kultūrizmo čempionatą
3.Jis 2 metus yra tarptautinės kategorijos teisėjas
4. Jis 14 metų vadovauja nacionalinei kultūrizmo federacijai

Išstudijavęs pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentus, TOMMY DU RAND nusprendė, kad „...PAR atėjo metas įkurti ir vystyti WFF-WBBF federaciją...“.
Jis rašo:...“ išstudijavęs WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentus ir veiklą, nusprendžiau, kad federacija yra labai stipri ir ji atitinka aukštus tarptautinius standartus. Aš labai noriu, kad PAR būtų pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos dalimi“.
Toliau TOMMY DU RAND prašo atsiųsti visą eilę oficialių WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentų.
Jis rašo:
...“kultūrizmas – visas mano gyvenimas. Aš dar esu ir treneris. Esu paruošęs eilę aukšto lygio sportininkų, tarp kurių keli IFBB ir WPF pasaulio čempionai...“.

Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija į afrikiečių prašymą atsakė teigiamai:

Mes gavome dar vieną laišką iš Pietų Afrikos respublikos (PAR).
PAR nacionalinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMMY DU RAND rašo, kad „...jam didelė garbė būti nariu tokios tarptautinės organizacijos, kaip WFF-WBBF...“.
2009 metais PAR vyks 6 įvairaus lygio WFF-WBBF turnyrai.
Tarptautiniu mastu PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos nacionalinė rinktinė lankysis Europoje rudenį ir dalyvaus 2009 metų WFF-WBBF „Universe“ turnyre, kuris (preliminariai) vyks lapkričio mėnesį Slovakijoje.
PAR atstovai prašo atsiųsti jiems WFF-WBBF atributiką, kurią jie nori panaudoti internete ir oficialiuose dokumentuose.

Dear President Edmundas Daubaras
It is a honour to be part of such a wonderful organization like WFF and WBBF.
We already have a national executive committee in place and we also have lined up about 6 fitness and bodybuilding events and for 2009.
That is with out the national event to select a team that we can take over at the end of the year for the universe championship.
Can you please send us info on the universe championship at the end of the year so we can plan ahead.
Can you also mail us the logo's for WFF and WBBF so that we can put it on our posters and our national website.
I Tommy Du Rand will be the national president for WFF and WBBF be here in South Africa.
Yours in fitness & bodybuilding
Tommy Du Rand

President WFF-WBBF Republic of South Africa TOMMY DU RAND and his wife MARLIE (2009)

vyksta aplink dauig idomybiu
PAR WFF-WBBF federacija atsiuntė visų savo 2009 metų varžybų nuostatus, bet čia dedame tik vienus, kaip pavyzdį:
Paskutinius penkis dešimtmečius Pietų Afrikos Respublika buvo Afrikos kultūrizmo centras.
PAR pasirinko savo prioritetu pasaulinę WFF-WBBF federaciją.
Dabar, įsijungusi aktyviai į pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos veiklą, PAR ruošiasi jau šį rudenį į Euiropą atvežti stiprią Afrikos šalių sportininkų komandą.
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:Paskutinius penkis dešimtmečius Pietų Afrikos Respublika buvo Afrikos kultūrizmo centras.
PAR pasirinko savo prioritetu pasaulinę WFF-WBBF federaciją.
Dabar, įsijungusi aktyviai į pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos veiklą, PAR ruošiasi jau šį rudenį į Euiropą atvežti stiprią Afrikos šalių sportininkų komandą.
Pristatome PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos VYKDOMĄJĮ KOMITETĄ:
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF-WBBF AFRIKOS KONTINENTE
Apjungiant iniciatyvas

Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija eilę metų sėkmingai bendradarbiauja su įvairiomis Afrikos kontinento šalimis. Afrikos šalių nacionalinės federacijos ir individualūs sportininkai dalyvauja tarptautiniuose WFF-WBBF federacijos renginiuose. Labiausiai aktyvios yra Marokas, Alžyras, Egiptas ir Nigerija.
2008 metais į Pasaulinės federacijos veiklą įsijungė Pietų Afrikos Respublika (PAR).
PAR nacionalinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS (TOMMY DU RAND) rašo, kad „...jam didelė garbė būti nariu tokios tarptautinės organizacijos, kaip WFF-WBBF...“.
2009 metais PAR vyks eilė įvairaus lygio WFF-WBBF turnyrų.
Tarptautiniu mastu PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos nacionalinė rinktinė lankysis Europoje ir dalyvaus 2009 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate ir tarptautiniame „Universe“ turnyre.
Bendradarbiavęs su IFBB ir WPF organizacijomis, TOMIS DU RANDAS pasirinko WFF-WBBF.
Išstudijavęs pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentus, TOMIS DU RANDAS nusprendė, kad „...PAR atėjo metas įkurti ir vystyti WFF-WBBF federaciją...“.
Toliau TOMIS DU RANDAS prašo atsiųsti visą eilę oficialių WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentų.
Jis rašo:
PAR nacionalinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS rašo, kad „...jam didelė garbė būti nariu tokios tarptautinės organizacijos, kaip WFF-WBBF...“.
Tarptautiniu mastu PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos nacionalinė rinktinė lankysis Europoje rudenį ir dalyvaus 2009 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate ir tarptautiniame „Universe“ turnyre.

Dear International President Edmundas Daubaras,
I Tommy Du Rand will be the National President for WFF and WBBF be here in South Africa. It is a honour to be part of such a wonderful organization like WFF and WBBF.
For the last twenty two years I was very actively involved in the sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness.
In 1989 I have joined IFBB and was part of the IFBB Eastern Gauteng Committee for sixteen years. I was the Chairman for eleven years and an official International Judge since 2004.
In 2005 I have joined WPF and was the Chairman for the Eastern Gauteng province for two years. For the last two years I was the National Head Judge for South Africa.
In 2006 I was the Team Manager for the South African Team that have participated in the WPF “Universe” in France.
In 2007 I have hosted the WPF “Universe” in South Africa.
In 2008 I was the Chief Marshall on the “Universe” also in France.
I am also the biggest Bodybuilding Promoter in South Africa.
I have three National Shows that I host every year with about two hundred entries in each championship for the last ten years.
I am very well known among the athletes as well as all the other Bodybuilding Federations here in South Africa.
I am well respected by the athletes as well as Committee Members form the different federations.
I have done my homework on the WFF-WBBF federation and have decided that the WFF and WBBF is a far better federation to be part off.
I am working for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and the athletes deserve the best and I think WFF and WBBF is the best for the athletes her in South Africa.
We already have a national executive committee in place and we also have lined up a number of Fitness and Bodybuilding Events and for 2009.
That is with out the National Event to select a team that we can take over for the WFF-WBBF “Universe”.
I have also set up a website for South Africa that will give our athletes more info about WFF and WBBF. The website address is going to be www.wff.co.za
Tommy Du Rand
National President WFF and WBBF in South Africa.
edita_wff Wrote:WFF-WBBF AFRIKOS KONTINENTE
Apjungiant iniciatyvas

Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija eilę metų sėkmingai bendradarbiauja su įvairiomis Afrikos kontinento šalimis. Afrikos šalių nacionalinės federacijos ir individualūs sportininkai dalyvauja tarptautiniuose WFF-WBBF federacijos renginiuose. Labiausiai aktyvios yra Marokas, Alžyras, Egiptas ir Nigerija.
2008 metais į Pasaulinės federacijos veiklą įsijungė Pietų Afrikos Respublika (PAR).
PAR nacionalinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS (TOMMY DU RAND) rašo, kad „...jam didelė garbė būti nariu tokios tarptautinės organizacijos, kaip WFF-WBBF...“.
Tarptautiniu mastu PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos nacionalinė rinktinė lankysis Europoje ir dalyvaus 2009 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate ir tarptautiniame „Universe“ turnyre.
Bendradarbiavęs su IFBB ir WPF organizacijomis, TOMIS DU RANDAS pasirinko WFF-WBBF.
Išstudijavęs pasaulinės WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentus, TOMIS DU RANDAS nusprendė, kad „...PAR atėjo metas įkurti ir vystyti WFF-WBBF federaciją...“.
Toliau TOMIS DU RANDAS prašo atsiųsti visą eilę oficialių WFF-WBBF federacijos dokumentų.
Jis rašo:
PAR nacionalinės WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS rašo, kad „...jam didelė garbė būti nariu tokios tarptautinės organizacijos, kaip WFF-WBBF...“.
Tarptautiniu mastu PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos nacionalinė rinktinė lankysis Europoje rudenį ir dalyvaus 2009 metų WFF-WBBF pasaulio čempionate ir tarptautiniame „Universe“ turnyre.

Dear International President Edmundas Daubaras,
I Tommy Du Rand will be the National President for WFF and WBBF be here in South Africa. It is a honour to be part of such a wonderful organization like WFF and WBBF.
For the last twenty two years I was very actively involved in the sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness.
In 1989 I have joined IFBB and was part of the IFBB Eastern Gauteng Committee for sixteen years. I was the Chairman for eleven years and an official International Judge since 2004.
In 2005 I have joined WPF and was the Chairman for the Eastern Gauteng province for two years. For the last two years I was the National Head Judge for South Africa.
In 2006 I was the Team Manager for the South African Team that have participated in the WPF “Universe” in France.
In 2007 I have hosted the WPF “Universe” in South Africa.
In 2008 I was the Chief Marshall on the “Universe” also in France.
I am also the biggest Bodybuilding Promoter in South Africa.
I have three National Shows that I host every year with about two hundred entries in each championship for the last ten years.
I am very well known among the athletes as well as all the other Bodybuilding Federations here in South Africa.
I am well respected by the athletes as well as Committee Members form the different federations.
I have done my homework on the WFF-WBBF federation and have decided that the WFF and WBBF is a far better federation to be part off.
I am working for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and the athletes deserve the best and I think WFF and WBBF is the best for the athletes her in South Africa.
We already have a national executive committee in place and we also have lined up a number of Fitness and Bodybuilding Events and for 2009.
That is with out the National Event to select a team that we can take over for the WFF-WBBF “Universe”.
I have also set up a website for South Africa that will give our athletes more info about WFF and WBBF. The website address is going to be www.wff.co.za
Tommy Du Rand
National President WFF and WBBF in South Africa.

Pietų Afrikos Respublikos sportininkė
Pasaulinė WFF-WBBF federacija ir Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacija kviečia į tarptautinį trenerių ir teisėjų seminarą.
WFF-International Official Information Only
Šiandien PAR WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS atsiuntė gražią veiklos iliustraciją:
Šiandien gavome Pietų Afrikos Respublikos WFF-WBBF federacijos darbo ataskaitą ir 2009 metų varžybų protokolą:

Hi, All!!!
Saturday the 28th March 2009 saw the launch of a brand new body building federation in South Africa the WFF / WBBF that is the World Fitness Federation and the World Body Building Federation. This federation is a world wide and well respected one that is aimed at the introduction of this sport to the younger age groups and schools. We have divisions in competition that caters for the under 8;10; 12;14;16;18 and 21 categories which will bring about the champions of tomorrow. Our goal and vision is to "Establish Today The Champions of Tomorrow"
The Federation is headed by Tommy Du Rand the South African President and Joe De Lange (Vice President) and a panel of very efficient executives with long standing bodybuilding experience.
The Millennium Gold Plate was the first show of the federation and was held at the Denel Hall and saw 135 Athletes affiliate and compete in what was a very high standard of well conditioned athletes for the first show of 2009. The success of the show and the high standard of the control is what we have come to expect from a Tommy Du Rand show. The U/16 division saw a line up of athletes that had to be seen to be believed and there enthusiasm had the spectators cheering at the top of there voices. All looks promising for the future.
The show was sponsored by USN who did a great job once again in supporting this major competitive Federation as we introduce the youngsters to natural supplement products opposed to the drugs as a means of growth enhancement.
We look forward to a very busy year ahead as the Federation grows into all the provinces of South Africa. The Federation is already in Northern Gauteng-Central Gauteng-Eastern Gauteng-Mpumalanga-North West Province-Kwazulu Natal-Eastern Cape-Border-SAPS- Freestate - South Gauteng and is in the process of opening in Western Province soon. If there are any other provinces interested in affiliating and contributing to the growth of this Federation that is here to stay please contact Tommy Du Rand on 082-460-6683 (By Maritn Braum WFF-WBBF Judge)
2009 metų WFF-WBBF varžybų serija įsibėgėjo:

Hi All
5 DAYS TO THE 2nd BODYBUILDING & FITNESS
SHOW FOR 2009
WFF-WBBF DIAMOND CLASSIC 2009
SPONSERD BY: Supplement SA
DON'T MISS OUT WITH WFF-WBBF SA !!!
WE DO IT FOR YOU!!!
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SA
+2782460668
+27119183243
tommy@wff.co.za
www.wff.co.za
Afrikiečiai atsiuntė praėjusių varžybų protokolą.
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidento TONNI DU RANDO.
Jis kviečia visus pagal galimybes dalyvauti tarptautiniame WFF-WBBF turnyre Pietų Afrikos Respublikoje.
PAR WFF-WBBF prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS rašo, kad vystydami kultūrizmo sportą afrikiečiai užsiėmė ir sportininkų rengimu fitneso modelių varžyboms:
E.Sendriene/WFF Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Pietų Afrikos Respublikos.
PAR WFF-WBBF prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS rašo, kad vystydami kultūrizmo sportą afrikiečiai užsiėmė ir sportininkų rengimu fitneso modelių varžyboms:

ta kategorija man patinka labiausiai
Tina Wrote:

Kad cia apie fitnesa net neuzsiminta, eiliniai modeliai fotosesijoms :roll:
ausriukas Wrote:
Tina Wrote:

Kad cia apie fitnesa net neuzsiminta, eiliniai modeliai fotosesijoms :roll:

Afrikiečiai į darbą atrenkant sportininkes pajungė modelių agentūras, po ko jau atrinktos sportininkės ruošis sporto klubuose.
Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS primena artimiausius WFF-WBBF federacijos turnyrus Afrikoje:

Dates to remember
11 July 09...... Pretoria Classic (Pretoria)
18 July 09......Rainbow Classic (Springs)
(R10 000 cash to win BIG BIG USN Hampers and lots more)
8 August 09..... Boksburg Classic (Springs)
(R20 000 cash to win and BIG BIG USN Hampers, 12 months GYM contracts and lots more)
22 August 09...... SA Novice (Springs)
WFF-WBBF....WE DO IT FOR YOU !!!!
DON'T MISS OUT !!!!!!
Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS primena artimiausius WFF-WBBF federacijos turnyrus Afrikoje:

Dates to remember
11 July 09...... Pretoria Classic (Pretoria)
18 July 09......Rainbow Classic (Springs)
(R10 000 cash to win BIG BIG USN Hampers and lots more)
8 August 09..... Boksburg Classic (Springs)
(R20 000 cash to win and BIG BIG USN Hampers, 12 months GYM contracts and lots more)
22 August 09...... SA Novice (Springs)
DON'T MISS OUT !!!!!!
:)
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidento TONNI DU RANDO.
Jis kviečia visus pagal galimybes dalyvauti tarptautiniame WFF-WBBF turnyre Pietų Afrikos Respublikoje.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Šiandien gavome laišką iš Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidento TONNI DU RANDO.

aktivistai :twisted:
Šiandien gavome laišką iš Afrikos.
Afrikos WFF-WBBF federacijos prezidentas TOMIS DU RANDAS atsiuntė informaciją apie artėjančias kontinentines WFF-WBBF varžybas:

Hi All
USN & CONRAD NAGEL MUSCLE CAMP
In Bloemfontein on 18 July 2009.
Attached the poster for the Muscle camp
DON'T MISS OUT
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SA