Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
WFF-WBBF in Africa
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND sent us some information about the coming WFF-WBBF Continental competitions:

Hi All
USN & CONRAD NAGEL MUSCLE CAMP
In Bloemfontein on 18 July 2009.
Attached the poster for the Muscle camp
WFF-WBBF....WE DO IT FOR YOU !!!!
DON'T MISS OUT
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SA

Tommy seems to be very active. It would be interesting to meet him in Europe.

Indeed, here in Europe we do not know much of what is happening in RSA.
But due to Tommy we see the great life of bodybuilding, many contests, good athletes.
Really it would be great to see them here in Europe.

i see..
Today we received a letter from Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND writes:

Hi ALL
Attached the poster for ths SA Novice show
DON'T MISS OUT !!!!!!

TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SA
+27824606683
+27119183243
tommy@wff.co.za
www.wff.co.za
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND writes:

Hi ALL
Attached the poster for ths SA Novice show
DON'T MISS OUT !!!!!!

TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SA
+27824606683
+27119183243
tommy@wff.co.za
www.wff.co.za

:roll:
AFRICA STOPPED SLEEPING

Subject: THE AFRICAN FEDERATION
To: "IFBB" <internacional@santonja.com>
Cc: "adel fahim" <adel_fahim2@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dr. Rafael Santonja
IFBB - President
Best Regards,
Dear Sir ,
I have a question I asked from many of the persons in the African countries , they want to know when the date of Africa election .
They told me that Dr. Adel Fahim at his last meeting in African Federation said that ( He was nominated for the post of president for life)
if there any article at IFBB Constitution States that any President of any continent can be president for life?
We waiting your reply as soon as possible as you are IFBB President and interested on the continents, especially Asia and waste your time in Asia , then what is your interested in Africa ? My questions again:
1- When will be the African election ?
2-If there any article at IFBB Constitution States that any President of any continent can be president for life?
Your answer will show how you are interested in Bodybuilding Game and all continents , if not it will be alot of reasons to Distinction between the continents.
Waiting your reply
With my respect and regards ,
Yours
Hussain Al Saffar
WFF-International Official Information Only
Last weekend in the Republisc South Africa the 2009 WFF-WBBF Africa Championship was held.
Some pictures for your attention:
Last weekend in the Republisc South Africa the 2009 WFF-WBBF Africa Championship was held.
edita_wff Wrote:Last weekend in the Republisc South Africa the 2009 WFF-WBBF Africa Championship was held.
edita_wff Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:Last weekend in the Republisc South Africa the 2009 WFF-WBBF Africa Championship was held.

you have so many good sportsmen :!:
Africa "Fit-Kid" sportsmen who will participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Estonia and WFF-WBBF World Grand Prix in Russia:
Africa "Fit-Kid" sportsmen who will participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Estonia and WFF-WBBF World Grand Prix in Russia:
Today we received information about the WFF-WBBF contests in Africa:

WFF-WBBF SOUTH AFRICA Championships 2009
AULA TUKS THEATER, PRETORIA. Lynwood road Brooklyn
23 & 24 October
THE RUNNING SCHEDULE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS
NOTE: Any changes in this schedule will be communicated to you.
FRIDAY 23 OCTOBER 2009
• Weigh in for all divisions between 11h00-13h30 at the AULA TUKS THEATER, PRETORIA
• Pre-judging will start 14h50 at the AULA TUKS THEATER, PRETORIA. Lynwood road Brooklyn
SATURDAY 24 OCTOBER 2009
• AGM for all executive committee members at FABULOSS PHYSIQUES at 9h00.
• Main event starts at 15h00 at the AULA TUKS THEATRE, PRETORIA.
AUDIENCE ENTRY FEE
• Pre-judging on Friday: Adults @ R50 & Scholars @ R25
• Main event on Saturday: R100 per seat regardless of age
ATHLETES SEATING
The athletes can sit anywhere at no charge. No athlete will pay a stage fee to compete at the SA’s.

BACKSTAGE ACCESS
All Provinces are encouraged to have 2 team managers for all athletes in their team. No trainers, friends, family, spouses, training partners ect. will be allowed backstage with the athletes. Your team managers should be there to assist all of your athletes please.
PHOTO’S AND DVD
Please note that photos will be taken and a DVD will be recorded of the show.
ACCOMMODATION
Tuks High Performance Centre
( 2 rooms for 4 people sharing @ R150 per person per night) Contact: Alet Lemmer @ 0825317177
Emile Smith @ 0732423116 or 0123628900 If you book please mention that you are a WFF athlete.
Aanmani Guesthouse Contact number: 0825692305
Hotel 224 Contact number: 0124405281
Waterkloof Guesthouse Contact number: 0124602014 or 0832585112 Phone as soon as possible – they have great specials on.
Albertstraat Guesthouse Contact number: 0124603652
PLEASE NOTE: You need to compete in the SAME weight category that you got selected for at the Provincials, as your name has already been given through representing that weight category for administration. The following divisions will be hosted:
There will be an overall for ladies classic and performance figure and an overall for men’s bodybuilding division. If there are any changes, you will be advised – but for now the divisions for SA’s are as listed above.
WFF-WBBF....WE DO IT FOR YOU!!!!
DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!!
Today we received a letter from South Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND gives the list of Africa Team to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in November 21 in Tallinn, Estonia.
Terrific team: 50 Competitors and 2 Leaders.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from South Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND gives the list of Africa Team to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in November 21 in Tallinn, Estonia.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from South Africa.

FOTO
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND
Today we received a letter from the Republic South Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND aims to unite Africa under the WFF-WBBF Flag:

Good Morning ED
Hope you're well, thank you for all the hard work you doing for the athletes over the world. South Africa appreciates all of it.
I want to start working in more countries in Africa and I want to make WFF-WBBF big in Africa.
I need all Africa's contact details what you can send me, so that I can start working for 2010 in Africa.
Regards
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SOUTH AFRICA&AFRICA
Dear Tommy,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.

Very nice show indeed. Great lighting and excellent stage lay-out. Looks very professional. Hope to do as well at our Amateur & Novice Universe in the USA!

Your friend from WFF-WBBF North America.

Mike Glass
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND informs about the 23 WFF-WBBF contests that will be held in Africa this year.
wff_edita Wrote:Today we received a letter from the Republic South Africa.
President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND informs about the 23 WFF-WBBF contests that will be held in Africa this year.

WFF-WBBF MILLENNIUM GOLD PLATE
BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS
VENUE Springs Civic center
DATE 10 April 2010
TIME weigh in 13h30 to 14h30
Show time 16h00

WFF (FITNESS & KID FIT FEDERATION) &
WBBF(HARD CORE BODYBUILDING FEDERATION)

DON'T MISS OUT !!!!!!

GO TO www.wff.co.za

REGARDS :lol:
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SOUTH AFRICA & AFRICA[/b]
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SOUTH AFRICA
+27824606683
+27119183243
tommy@wff.co.za
www.wff.co.za
Today we received a letter from the Republic South Africa:

To all concerned,
I, Tommy Du Rand on behalf of WFF-WBBF South Africa would like to welcome SHAMEEN ADAMS to the Executive Committee as the Vice-President of WFF-WBBF South Africa.
Shameen is a well known and respected world class athlete and has been the SA Overall champion on many occasions. His knowledge and experience will be an asset of the highest order to our young and very successful federation. We look forward to many years of input and association with a man of the calibre of Shameen Adams.
WFF-WBBF welcomes SHAFIEK KHAN to the position of Chairman of Western Province and the Committee of the Western Province. This is very exciting as we are all aware of the standard of athlete that WP has to offer and this will only add to better competitions than we have already experienced. Good Luck to you Shafiek.
WFF-WBBF Welcomes WANDA FOURIE to the position of Chairlady of Border Province and the Committee. Wanda is a well known and respected SA class athlete. We look forward to many years of input and association with a lady of the calibre of Wanda Fourie. Good Luck to you Wanda...
WFF-WBBF Welcomes AZAR DEBBO to the position of Chairman of Freestate Province and the Committee. Azar is a well known and respected SA class athlete. We look forward to many years of input and association with a man of the calibre of Azar Debbo. Good Luck to you Azar...
REGARDS
TOMMY DU RAND
WFF-WBBF PRESIDENT SOUTH AFRICA & AFRICA
According the agreement with the President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND in August 2010 the official visit of the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is planned to the Republic South Africa.
Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND.
The Africa President addresses the International Federation asking the International Judges Certificates for the Africa Judges and the WFF-WBBF Pro Card for the 2009 WBBF World Amateur Champion PHILLIPPA LAMONT WILKIE.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND.
The Africa President addresses the International Federation asking the International Judges Certificates for the Africa Judges and the WFF-WBBF Pro Card for the 2009 WBBF World Amateur Champion PHILLIPPA LAMONT WILKIE.

FOTO
2009 WBBF World Amateur Champion PHILLIPPA LAMONT WILKIE
Today we received some news from Africa. President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND writes:

“We in South Africa is doing well and going strong, and from all 4 Federations WFF-WBBF is getting the fast the most populariser in South Africa. I’m got WFF-WBBF Nigeria going with Dr.RAWLINGS UDOCHUKWU as President and MICHAEL MATANDIROTYA as WFF-WBBF Zimbabwe President we should start soon in these countries with WFF-WBBF shows and will send teams to the World Championships in 2011. I work hard in Africa to get countries, there is still 2 other countries I’m working on and I think they will be ready to start soon. This is a report to you. I will send you an invitation soon to come and visit South Africa in August for one of our shows”.
In 2010 Africa holds nearly 20 WFF-WBBF contests:
E.Sendriene,LT Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the President WFF-WBBF Africa TOMMY DU RAND.

FOTO
2009 WBBF World Amateur Champion PHILLIPPA LAMONT WILKIE

WBBF World Champion PHILIPPA LAMONT WILKIE
WFF-WBBF South Africa 1-st PRO CARD HOLDER
This tome at the Africa WFF-WBBF contest plan to participate some European Athletes:
A visit of the International President EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS is planned there at the beginning of August.