Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2009 FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Telsiai City.
Municipal administration is planning the meeting of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Major of the Telsiai City.
They want the WFF-WBBF participation in the great City Fiesta in June.

Today this meeting is going to be held.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:
Municipal administration is planning the meeting of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS and the Major of the Telsiai City.

President City Telsiai VALDEMARAS RAMSAS, President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Results of the Meeting:
The WFF-International Model Fitness Contest will be held in Telsiai in June 12-14, 2009.

President City Telsiai VALDEMARAS RAMSAS, President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Results of the Meeting:
The WFF-International Model Fitness Contest will be held in Telsiai in June 12-14, 2009.

Results of the Meeting:

this is fine. we will come there.
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from France.
French Bodybuilding Magazine "Le Monde du Muscle" prepares an article about the 2008 WBBF Amateur Europe Champion, 2008 WBBF “Universe” Champion ANTON JEZOV (Russia):

Dear Mister Daubaras,
Can you give me the victories (with the years) of the Russian athlete Anton Jezov?
French television made a report on him.
This athlete is a member an Russian special unit. (commando of the police force or Russian army?)
If that can help you?
Merci
With my thanks
Laurent Heurtois

According the request of the French Magazine the Secretary WFF-WBBF International JOLANTA MILERIUTE has sent them a number of pictures of ANTON JEZOV.
JOLANTA MILERIUTE
• 9 times World Amateur Champion
• 3 times World Pro Champion
• 2 times Over All World Champion
• Award President Republic Lithuania
• Award Prime Minister Republic Lithuania
• 2 times Award Non Olympic Sports Committee
• Award World Fitness Federation
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:JOLANTA MILERIUTE
• 9 times World Amateur Champion
• 3 times World Pro Champion
• 2 times Over All World Champion
• Award President Republic Lithuania
• Award Prime Minister Republic Lithuania
• 2 times Award Non Olympic Sports Committee
• Award World Fitness Federation

Perfect! :evil:
WFF-WBBF IN AFRICA
Uniting the Continent

Developing Bodybuilding and Fitness World Wide for many yeras WFF-WBBF International was in close contacts with Africa Countries.
National Federations and individual Atletes from Africa participated at the WFF-WBBF International Contests.
Most often that were Marocco, Egypt, Nigeria and Algeria.
In 2008 the WFF-WBBF International was joined by the National Federation Republic of South Africa:

Dear International President Edmundas Daubaras,
I Tommy Du Rand will be the National President for WFF and WBBF be here in South Africa. It is a honour to be part of such a wonderful organization like WFF and WBBF.
For the last twenty two years I was very actively involved in the sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness.
In 1989 I have joined IFBB and was part of the IFBB Eastern Gauteng Committee for sixteen years. I was the Chairman for eleven years and an official International Judge since 2004.
In 2005 I have joined WPF and was the Chairman for the Eastern Gauteng province for two years. For the last two years I was the National Head Judge for South Africa.
In 2006 I was the Team Manager for the South African Team that have participated in the WPF “Universe” in France.
In 2007 I have hosted the WPF “Universe” in South Africa.
In 2008 I was the Chief Marshall on the “Universe” also in France.
I am also the biggest Bodybuilding Promoter in South Africa.
I have three National Shows that I host every year with about two hundred entries in each championship for the last ten years.
I am very well known among the athletes as well as all the other Bodybuilding Federations here in South Africa.
I am well respected by the athletes as well as Committee Members form the different federations.
I have done my homework on the WFF-WBBF federation and have decided that the WFF and WBBF is a far better federation to be part off.
I am working for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and the athletes deserve the best and I think WFF and WBBF is the best for the athletes her in South Africa.
We already have a national executive committee in place and we also have lined up a number of Fitness and Bodybuilding Events and for 2009.
That is with out the National Event to select a team that we can take over for the WFF-WBBF “Universe”.
I have also set up a website for South Africa that will give our athletes more info about WFF and WBBF. The website address is going to be www.wff.co.za
See forward to meet you in person.
Tommy Du Rand
National President WFF and WBBF in South Africa.
The Official meeting of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with the President City Palanga VYTAUTAS STALMOKAS (Lithuania) was held.
(February 18, 2009, Palanga City Headquarters)
WFF secretary service Wrote:The Official meeting of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with the President City Palanga VYTAUTAS STALMOKAS (Lithuania) was held.

you work very well!
Today we received a letter from Denmark.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark, PALLE RASMUSSEN writes:

Dear Ed,
Thank you very much for this matter of trust.
I promise to work hard and intense to make WFF an even better brand in the Scandinavian coutries.
I look forward to work even closer with you, and will do my best to please the whole WFF-family.
Yours,
Palle
Today we received a call from Austria.
President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA informed us that the Evening party “FRIENDS OF ARNOLD” will be postponed.
It will be held in July as the birthday of ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER is on July 30.
The reason is that there is a possibility that the Governor California ARNOLD SCHWARCENEGGER will participate in this Event in Austria too.
At the same time the President WFF-WBBF Austria PETER PAPULA confirmed the participation of the National Team Austria at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship in Klaipeda (May 8-10, Lithuania).
ILMAR Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:The Official meeting of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS with the President City Palanga VYTAUTAS STALMOKAS (Lithuania) was held.

you work very well!

very official :roll:
Today we received a letter from the Headquarters WFF-WBBF in Asia.
President WFF-WBBF for Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA WRTITES:

DEAR SIR,
THIS EVENING AT 17:00 SATURDAY, 21 FEB 2009, WE ARE HAVING THE FIRST FORMAL MEETING WITH YOUR WFF CONSTITUTION MINUTED AS THE FIRST TOPIC ON THE AGENDA.
WE WILL HAVE THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE SPORTS COUNCIL, (THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS) FORMER DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE TRAINING INSTITUTE AND THE PRESIDENT SPORTS PHYSICIAN FOR THE BANGLADESHI CRICKET BOARD PRESENT AT THIS MEETING.
OUR AIM IS TO ESTABLISH THE SPORTS ORGANIZATION, WHICH WILL IN TURN REPRESENT WFF, AND THEN EXPAND IT’S MEMBERSHIPS LOCALLY WHEREBY WE WILL THEN GO ON TO HOLD EVENTS AND POPULARIZE THE SPORT AND MANY MORE HEALTH BENEFITS TO THE PUBLIC.
HOPING TO GIVE YOU GOOD RESULTS LATER ON IN THE DAY..
YOURS TRULY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from the Headquarters WFF-WBBF in Asia.
President WFF-WBBF for Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA WRTITES:

DEAR SIR,
THIS EVENING AT 17:00 SATURDAY, 21 FEB 2009, WE ARE HAVING THE FIRST FORMAL MEETING WITH YOUR WFF CONSTITUTION MINUTED AS THE FIRST TOPIC ON THE AGENDA.
WE WILL HAVE THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE SPORTS COUNCIL, (THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS) FORMER DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE TRAINING INSTITUTE AND THE PRESIDENT SPORTS PHYSICIAN FOR THE BANGLADESHI CRICKET BOARD PRESENT AT THIS MEETING.
OUR AIM IS TO ESTABLISH THE SPORTS ORGANIZATION, WHICH WILL IN TURN REPRESENT WFF, AND THEN EXPAND IT’S MEMBERSHIPS LOCALLY WHEREBY WE WILL THEN GO ON TO HOLD EVENTS AND POPULARIZE THE SPORT AND MANY MORE HEALTH BENEFITS TO THE PUBLIC.
HOPING TO GIVE YOU GOOD RESULTS LATER ON IN THE DAY..
YOURS TRULY
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA

Today we received one more letter from the Headquarters WFF-WBBF in Asia.
President WFF-WBBF for Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA writes:

DEAR SIR,
FIRST I MUST INFORM YOU THAT I AM WRITING FROM DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED OUR MEETING.
THE MATTERS OF WFF IN SRI LANKA ARE ALL PLANTED IN FIRM GROUND AND MOVING ON.
THIS IS ALL SET.
IN DHAKA THE DIRECTORS WERE CONCERNED ABOUT A FUTURE CONFLICT WITH THE EXISTING IFBB BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY HAVE BUILT A STELLAR REPUTATION.
I INFORMED THEM THAT THE WFF WILL HAVE ITS OWN TEAMS AND HAVE GYMS AS MEMBERS.
AS SUCH, WE ARE FREE TO ORGANIZE CONTESTS WITH THE MEMBERS.
THE PUBLIC IS MOST WELCOME.
OF COURSE OUR IDEA IS TO DO IT BETTER THAN THE EXISTING ONE IFBB THAT, WITHIN A VERY SHORT TIME, THE NATIONAL FEDERATION MOVES OVER.
SO NOW WE ARE SETTING UP THE ORGANIZATION.
THIS IS A GREAT START.
WE NOW HAVE TWO IN TWO COUNTIRES.
I AM WORKING ON MALDIVES.
HOPE THIS WAS OKAY FOR YOU,
BEST RGDS,
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Today we received a letter from the USA.
President WFF-WBBF North America MISHAEL GKLASS writes:

Dear Ed,
So good to hear from you after so many months.
We had received your new Magazine at our WFF-WBBF headquarter in North American.
Please be expecting a few nice photos taken there.
After all the problems we faced here in 2008 the tides have changed. We have just signed a new agreement with Dr. Catherine Bach.
She is of Asian decent and likes our idea to produce a production in California.
A portion will be for WFF-WBBF Competitions.
This event will act as the first stop for athletes.
The second stop will lead in 2010 as we are planning on a televised in competition Vietnam.
We all love the WFF-WBBF Sports magazine!
I will keep you in formed as the project moves in the right direction.
All the Best,
Mike Glass – President WFF-WBBF North America®
Basing on the letters below, we would like to underline the permanent WFF-WBBF International work that started in Scandinavia.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark Palle Rasmussen wrote:

Dear Ed,
I look forward to work even closer with you, and will do my best to please the whole WFF-family.
Oh yes what you write is true.
Last article - this is great reading!
Thank you very much for this matter of trust.
I promise to work hard and intense to make WFF an even better brand in the Scandinavian coutries.
I look forward to get to work at the WFF Scandinavia, and I think we should make a plan how to get this project started in the very near future.
I have started working, and tomorrow I have a meeting with an web-agency, that will do the wff.dk website in swedish, norwegian and finnish.
I hope that I will not disappoint you and will work hard in all 4 countries.
Your friend,
Palle
Today we received a letter from Serbia.
WFF-WBBF Official in Serbia ALEKSANDRA RAPAJIC writes:

Dear Edmundas,
I hope you and your family is all right.
I wish you all the best in this year!
I want to inform you that competition of Serbia national championship is going to be in Crvenka in May.
Also we will organize Serbia Open on 7th June in Sabac.
So we will send invitation for few representation to participate on this competition.
Also I need information is there any competition until May because I have a few sportsman who can compete for example in Austria or in Germany.
Can you send me contact of organizations of this competition.
All the best from
Aleksandra Rapajic
Dear Edmundas – International WFF-WBBF President,

We had received your new great Magazine at our WFF-WBBF headquarter in North American Orange California. Please see a few nice photos taken on Friday 2-20-09 we are please to send you and our members.

Note: After all the problems we faced here in 2008 and the noble try for A&B to produce and event. The tides have changed. We are working on a new agreement with Dr. Catherine Bach. (See her in photos with owner Jimmy Spraggins of the WFF-WBBF GYM in California).

Dr. Catherine Bach is of Asian decent and likes our idea to produce a production in California in late 2009. A portion will be for WFF-WBBF Competitions. We will be in close touch with Mexico. This event will act as the first stop for athletes to compete. The second stop will lead in 2010 as we are planning on a large televised in competition Vietnam.

We all love the WFF-WBBF Sports magazine!

I will keep you in formed as the project moves in the right direction.

All the Best,

Mike Glass – President WFF-WBBF North America®
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Dear Edmundas – International WFF-WBBF President,

Dr. Catherine Bach. (See her in photos with owner Jimmy Spraggins of the WFF-WBBF GYM in California).
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Edmundas – International WFF-WBBF President,

Dr. Catherine Bach. (See her in photos with owner Jimmy Spraggins of the WFF-WBBF GYM in California).

great :twisted:
Everybody knows, that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared.
INFORMATION:
Working on the common Project with the European Union the WFF-International at the World Amateur Championships and at the Europe Amateur Championships sets new Quality Categories:
Classic Sport Fitness with Age Groups of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21 and over 21 years.
The first time the Classic Sport Fitness will be presented at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship in Klaipeda (May 8-11, Lithuania).
WFF-WBBF International and WFF-WBBF Africa invites trainers and judges to the seminar.
Poland is one of the biggest European Countries.
Like You or not, but Poland plays a great role in Europe.
Every year Poland hosts a number of the International WFF-WBBF Events.
FOTO:
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI.
E.Sendriene-LT Wrote:Poland is one of the biggest European Countries.
Like You or not, but Poland plays a great role in Europe.
Every year Poland hosts a number of the International WFF-WBBF Events.
FOTO:
President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI.

:roll:
Today we received a letter from Prague (Czech):

Dear Edmundas,
Regarding to the World Championship in October in Prague, we have to change the date.
The Palace Zofin where the contest take place, didn´t confirm us this day.
They have another event. Miss and Mr. Fitness will be one day after – November 1st 2009.
We appologize for contingent complication.
Thank you for your reply in advance.
Have a nice day.

Alena Slováková
Fitness Style s.r.o.
PR manager
The 2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe Championship Poster is ready, already printed and we will take it from the Printing House today.
2009. WHERE WE ARE

WFF-WBBF

Everybody knows that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared. The WFF has signed the WADA documents and it is still in the dialogue with WADA.

NEW WAY

Working on the common Project with the European Union the WFF-International at the World Amateur Championships and at the Europe Amateur Championships sets new Quality Categories:
Classic Sport Fitness with Age Groups of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21 and over 21 years.
The first time the Classic Sport Fitness will be presented at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship in Klaipeda (May 8-11, Lithuania).

BODYBUILDING CRISIS
Is there anybody who can say that the today's bodybuilding is not in a very big crisis?
The reason of this were not individual sportsmen but the long lasting wrong global sport politics of the NABBA-WABBA-IFBB.
The politics of bodybuilding sport in general was wrong and today the World’s bodybuilding is in a very deep crisis causing new and new problems for all sides.
Feeling this and after receiving the negative answer from the IOC, ten years ago the Weider brothers left bodybuilding and this caused even greater problems for the International sport.
Today bodybuilding has fully negative social opinion.
The IOC, National Governments, National Sport Ministries, social and public groups, press and television separated themselves from bodybuilding and built the wall from it.
High State Officials of most World’s Countries do not like the contemporary bodybuilding and none of them wants to deal with bodybuilding on the respected official way today.
Today bodybuilding sport looks like a small religious sect and it covers the life of a very narrow group of people. Negative public opinion makes bodybuilding to survive for it’s life. Bodybuilding is in struggle for it’s life, but the most important is that there is no future, no perspective. There is nobody to say and there is nobody show the way out for bodybuilding of the situation. Even more, to be frank – there is no way out.
That is why the WFF-International has chosen another way. Yes, we are experimenting more and more. But the WFF does not want to get in the same situation as bodybuilding is in and the WFF acts to find the way out. This way is very different to the ways of other traditional federations. But the WFF does it’s best to find the right way and that is not so easy.
We see that other traditional federations are satisfied with what the bodybuilding sport life today is, but not the WFF.
The WFF aims to be the International Leader of our kind of sport. [b]The 90 National Members of the WFF-International representing All Continents prove us that the WFF is on the right way.
The WFF aims to get all possible official recognition and support you can imagine.[/b]
And the WFF works on this very hard.

Edmundas Daubaras
President WFF-WBBF International
edmundas daubaras Wrote:2009. WHERE WE ARE

WFF-WBBF

Everybody knows that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared. The WFF has signed the WADA documents and it is still in the dialogue with WADA.

NEW WAY

BODYBUILDING CRISIS
Is there anybody who can say that the today's bodybuilding is not in a very big crisis?
The reason of this were not individual sportsmen but the long lasting wrong global sport politics of the NABBA-WABBA-IFBB.
The politics of bodybuilding sport in general was wrong and today the World’s bodybuilding is in a very deep crisis causing new and new problems for all sides.
Feeling this and after receiving the negative answer from the IOC, ten years ago the Weider brothers left bodybuilding and this caused even greater problems for the International sport.
Today bodybuilding has fully negative social opinion.
The IOC, National Governments, National Sport Ministries, social and public groups, press and television separated themselves from bodybuilding and built the wall from it.
High State Officials of most World’s Countries do not like the contemporary bodybuilding and none of them wants to deal with bodybuilding on the respected official way today.
Today bodybuilding sport looks like a small religious sect and it covers the life of a very narrow group of people. Negative public opinion makes bodybuilding to survive for it’s life. Bodybuilding is in struggle for it’s life, but the most important is that there is no future, no perspective. There is nobody to say and there is nobody show the way out for bodybuilding of the situation. Even more, to be frank – there is no way out.
That is why the WFF-International has chosen another way. Yes, we are experimenting more and more. But the WFF does not want to get in the same situation as bodybuilding is in and the WFF acts to find the way out. This way is very different to the ways of other traditional federations. But the WFF does it’s best to find the right way and that is not so easy.
We see that other traditional federations are satisfied with what the bodybuilding sport life today is, but not the WFF.
The WFF aims to be the International Leader of our kind of sport. [b]The 90 National Members of the WFF-International representing All Continents prove us that the WFF is on the right way.
The WFF aims to get all possible official recognition and support you can imagine.[/b]
And the WFF works on this very hard.

Edmundas Daubaras

It is interesting :!:
Today we received a call from Russia.
Pro Director WFF-WBBF International ANDREJ BASOV informed about the situation in Russia.
Russia plans strong bodybuilding teams to the 2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur Europe (Lithuania) and Pro Europe Championship (UK) in May.
At the same time Russia plans to organize 2009 Pro World Championship (20 000 USD) and “Universe” contest in November.