Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2009 FITNESS AND BODYBUILDING
WFF secretary service Wrote:INNAR MARDO

Today in Tallinn (Estonia) IFBB holds the 4-th INNAR MARDO MEMORIAL contest.
INNAR MARDO was the greatest Estonia bodybuilding organizer ever, the real sport Personality to respect and remember.
Being in sport more than 30 years and understanding the big future problems in International Bodybuilding, INNAR MARDO left IFBB and started working with the WFF-WBBF federation (from 1996).
His decision is proved by his personal letters to the WFF-WBBF International.
He was the first Estonia WFF-WBBF President.
He participated with Estonia National Teams at various WFF-WBBF International contests.
Being the WFF-WBBF International Judge INNAR MARDO often judged the WFF-WBBF International Contests.
INNAR MARDO was one of the organizers of the 2001 WFF-WBBF Europe Championship that was held in Tallinn, Estonia.
Today we received a call from Kaunas City.
WFF-WBBF organizer VYTAUTAS MIKUCKIS prepares a numerous team to the autumn contests.
Only Moodel Fitness competitors are nearly 20 sportsmen...
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a call from Kaunas City.
WFF-WBBF organizer VYTAUTAS MIKUCKIS prepares a numerous team to the autumn contests.
Only Moodel Fitness competitors are nearly 20 sportsmen...
Slovakia gets ready to the coming Event:
Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
President WFF-WBBF Ukraine MARGARITA OLEFIRENKO declares the National Team to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Estonia:

Здравствуйте, Эдмундас,
Это Маргарита Олефиренко с Украины по поводу Чемпионата Мира в Эстонии. Очень прошу Вас выслать вызов на Чемпионат Мира в Эстонии на сборную команду Украины, которая представлена следующими спортсменами:
1, Олефиренко Алина
2, Шумарова Дарья
3, Есипенко Вероника
4, Базалюк Дарья
5, Гиря Дмитрий
6, Алиев Роберт
7, Лебединская Вероника
8, Котунова Анастасия
9, Дылькова Александра
10, Олефиренко Маргарита — тренер.
С уважением,
Олефиренко Маргарита.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Ukraine.
President WFF-WBBF Ukraine MARGARITA OLEFIRENKO declares the National Team to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Estonia:

Здравствуйте, Эдмундас,
Это Маргарита Олефиренко с Украины по поводу Чемпионата Мира в Эстонии. Очень прошу Вас выслать вызов на Чемпионат Мира в Эстонии на сборную команду Украины, которая представлена следующими спортсменами:
1, Олефиренко Алина
2, Шумарова Дарья
3, Есипенко Вероника
4, Базалюк Дарья
5, Гиря Дмитрий
6, Алиев Роберт
7, Лебединская Вероника
8, Котунова Анастасия
9, Дылькова Александра
10, Олефиренко Маргарита — тренер.
С уважением,
Олефиренко Маргарита.

FOTO
President WFF-WBBF Ukraine MARGARITA OLEFIRENKO,
Vice President WFF-WBBF Ukraine OLEG PISKUN,
Parliament Republic Lithuania, 2008
Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE wrote:

Thank you for the information provided, Ed.
Argentina will be there in Tallinn.
So far I have three competitors for sure (Yamila Toledo, Catolina Mignani, Sol Farinelli).
And there´s another potential competitor Karina Gagnone who will be confirming me her participation this week end
Once I have my team completed I will inform you and the organizer about arrival date and time.
Yours
Jorge Cedale
p.s. Yesterday I sent you by post the last issue of Fitness Alive Magazine with an extense article written by yourself.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Argentina.
President WFF-WBBF South America JORGE CEDALE wrote:

Thank you for the information provided, Ed.
Argentina will be there in Tallinn.
So far I have three competitors for sure (Yamila Toledo, Catolina Mignani, Sol Farinelli).
And there´s another potential competitor Karina Gagnone who will be confirming me her participation this week end
Once I have my team completed I will inform you and the organizer about arrival date and time.
Yours
Jorge Cedale
p.s. Yesterday I sent you by post the last issue of Fitness Alive Magazine with an extense article written by yourself.

FOTO
WFF-WBBF International Press Conference.
ANDREJ BASOV, EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, JORGE CEDALE
Today, just before our flight to the WFF-International contest in Turkey, WFF-WBBF Heads had some chances to take part in Lithuania Firemen Fiesta.
Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka.
President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA writes:

DEAR SIR,
PLS FINDTHE WFF-WBBF LOGO ON DISPLAY IN SRI LANKA AT A RECENT SPORT CERAMONY.
WE ARE PLANNING TO START A UNIVERSITY FOR FITNESS, ACTIVE HEALTHCARE, HIGH
PERFORMANCE TRAINING, GYM MANAGEMENT ETC., FOR THE SOUTH EAST ASIAN REGION.
I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD LOOK INTO THE WAYS YOU COULD HELP
US.CLEARLY YOUR INSTITUTE WILL HAVE OUR FULLEST CO-OPERATION.
WE ARE ALSO NOW STARTING A NEW "CIRCULAR" FOR THE GYM IN THIS AREA TO DO AN
INITIAL SEMINAR.
ONCE WE ARE FINALSING THE COURSE MATERIAL ETC., WE CAN THEN INCLUDE ABRIEF
OUTLINE ABOUT WFF-WBBF AS WELL.
THANKS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from Sri Lanka.
President WFF-WBBF Sri Lanka INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA writes:

DEAR SIR,
PLS FINDTHE WFF-WBBF LOGO ON DISPLAY IN SRI LANKA AT A RECENT SPORT CERAMONY.
WE ARE PLANNING TO START A UNIVERSITY FOR FITNESS, ACTIVE HEALTHCARE, HIGH
PERFORMANCE TRAINING, GYM MANAGEMENT ETC., FOR THE SOUTH EAST ASIAN REGION.
I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD LOOK INTO THE WAYS YOU COULD HELP
US.CLEARLY YOUR INSTITUTE WILL HAVE OUR FULLEST CO-OPERATION.
WE ARE ALSO NOW STARTING A NEW "CIRCULAR" FOR THE GYM IN THIS AREA TO DO AN
INITIAL SEMINAR.
ONCE WE ARE FINALSING THE COURSE MATERIAL ETC., WE CAN THEN INCLUDE ABRIEF
OUTLINE ABOUT WFF-WBBF AS WELL.
THANKS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
INDUNIL R.RAJAKARUNA
Today we received from Argentina a new WFF magazine in Spanish for the South America countries.
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today we received from Argentina a new WFF magazine in Spanish for the South America countries.

Analyzing the contemporary International situation in bodybuilding and fitness, the magazine presents the article of the President WFF-WBBF International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS
Natural bodybuilders invite us to their competition:

Dear Edmundas,
I orgaize 31.10. European championship in natural bodybuilding men and fitness women in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic. I have spoken with Martin Kuta because we are trying to help ourselves with participation of athletes in our events. I have only few of athletes in category Fitness Figure (bodyfitnes) women and junior natural bodybuilders and Fitness Classic as well. Martin told me that you are comming to prague. Is there possibility for your athletes to come as well to Karlovy Vary one day earliers? We are trying to comunicate with all federations and my athltes were recently in competitions of WFF in Graz and we will go to Eva Martinkova´s competition WFF in Slovakia.
Thanks
Tomas Prochazka - Czech Natural Sports Organization
Today we received a letter from Denmark.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark PALLE RASMUSSEN writes:

Dear Edmundas,
how are you?
And how are things in the WFF family?
In Denmark I am working with the last things of our website translatede inti English, and I hope to have the new Scandinavian site up in the first week of november.
Best regards from your friend in Denmark
Palle
Today we received information from Latvia.
Latvian organizers of another federation change the date of their contest in Riga in order to let their sportsmen to participate at the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Tallinn, Estonia (November 20-22).
"MUSCLE&FITNESS" LATEST ISSUE WRITES:

Absolútna majsterka sveta (2008) a Európy (2009) WFF v kategórii fitness model, Slovenka Eva Martinková, má na konte ďalšie víťazstvo. V rakúskom Kitzbüheli triumfovala v medzinárodnej modelingovej súťaži Fitgala 2009.
Veľká fotografia atraktívnej Banskobystričanky sa nachádza aj čísle 9/2009 mesačníka MUSCLE&FITNESS.
Already three days we are negotiating in Slovakia about the 2010 WFF-WBBF "Universe".
The high respectable politicians and business men want tihe "Universe" in two places and we still can not decide what and how.
But the problem can be solved making organizing the 2010 "Universe" in one place and next day the WBBF Pro World Championship in other place.
It seems all will go well.
World Fitness Federation held the 2009 WFF-WBBF „Universe“ contest at City Brusno Kupele (November 7, Slovakia).
The President Government Jouth and Sport Committee and a Member Parliament Republic Slovakia Dusan Galis came to congratulate the participants and organizers of this important International Event.
Mr. Dusan Galis presented the congratulating letter of the Prime Minster Republic Slovakia Robert Fico to the President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras.
The opening ceremony of the WFF-WBBF „Unverse“ was led by the former Prime Minister Republic Slovakia Vladimir Meciar.
In recognition of the great efforts to support the sport and fitness in the country and internationally the President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras awarded with the genuine Gold Medal both Prime Ministers Republic Slovakia: Mr. Robert Fico and Mr. Vladimir Meciar.
Among the respectable audience present at the event were the Enviroment Minister Republic Slovakia Jozef Medved, vice President special police forces Slovakia Police General Mr. Jaroslav Ambros.

More information on www.wff.lt (forum).
WFF secretary service Wrote:World Fitness Federation held the 2009 WFF-WBBF „Universe“ contest at City Brusno Kupele (November 7, Slovakia).
The President Government Jouth and Sport Committee and a Member Parliament Republic Slovakia Dusan Galis came to congratulate the participants and organizers of this important International Event.
Mr. Dusan Galis presented the congratulating letter of the Prime Minster Republic Slovakia Robert Fico to the President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras.
The opening ceremony of the WFF-WBBF „Unverse“ was led by the former Prime Minister Republic Slovakia Vladimir Meciar.
In recognition of the great efforts to support the sport and fitness in the country and internationally the President WFF-WBBF International Edmundas Daubaras awarded with the genuine Gold Medal both Prime Ministers Republic Slovakia: Mr. Robert Fico and Mr. Vladimir Meciar.
Among the respectable audience present at the event were the Enviroment Minister Republic Slovakia Jozef Medved, vice President special police forces Slovakia Police General Mr. Jaroslav Ambros.

More information on www.wff.lt (forum).
The most harmonous fitness model of Europe - GIRTAVICIUTE EGLE
[Image: P1200867-s.jpg]
Just before the 2009 WFF-WBBF World Championship in Estonia Argentina does WFF-WBBF Nationals:
Today we received a letter from Pakistan.
Pakistan IFBB leaders do not want to work with IFBB any longer and claim for the WFF-WBBF membership:

President wff-wbbf
dear sir,
iam fine i hope u r also fine iwas trying to call u but failed to contact with u .sir my name is zubair and i am general sectary in musclemania pakistan and i was also perform my duty ass a vice president in iffbb
but now i find they dont do for any efforts for bodybuilders and promotion for bodybuilding in pakistan
we have very good talent but they dont have any international good platform now i want a membership in world fitness federation for pakistan and we will partispste in wff shows and i hope our bodybuilder geting very good positions,
sir beside my sports i have my own gyms chain in pakistan were we also sponsor new talent sir iam waiting your mail pls reply me ass soon ass possible and also tell me if u have any fees of affiliation or membership.
Regards
Zubair
zubair saif <zubair_bodybuilding@hotmail.com>
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Pakistan.
Pakistan IFBB leaders do not want to work with IFBB any longer and claim for the WFF-WBBF membership:

President wff-wbbf
dear sir,
iam fine i hope u r also fine iwas trying to call u but failed to contact with u .sir my name is zubair and i am general sectary in musclemania pakistan and i was also perform my duty ass a vice president in iffbb
but now i find they dont do for any efforts for bodybuilders and promotion for bodybuilding in pakistan
we have very good talent but they dont have any international good platform now i want a membership in world fitness federation for pakistan and we will partispste in wff shows and i hope our bodybuilder geting very good positions,
sir beside my sports i have my own gyms chain in pakistan were we also sponsor new talent sir iam waiting your mail pls reply me ass soon ass possible and also tell me if u have any fees of affiliation or membership.
Regards
Zubair
zubair saif <zubair_bodybuilding@hotmail.com>

Today we received one more letter from Pakistan.
It seems that IFBB Pakistan wants to work seriously and to organize WFF-WBBF competitions in Pakistan next year:

dear sir, mr. Presidemt wff-wbbf,
thanks for reply sir i know we don't have time for visa or preparation for competion pls also send me the details of 2010 competitions .
i was checked all the website many time but i cant find how to affiliated with wff coz i also want to do competition in pakistan under the flag of wff
regards
zubair
When John Balik approached me in late 1989 and asked me: “if I was going produce our IFBB MEN’S UNITED STATES PRO”. “I told him”, “Hell No”!

I explained to Mr. Balik, I produced the event in 1988 had all the top guys and hit 3000 attendance, sold over forty exhibit spaces at the Disneyland Hotel in Orange County California. So I understand this allegedly beat the “Night of the Champions” attendance record and allegedly pissed off the producer and powers that be.

The following year in 1989 I offered the same cash prize money for the IFBB MEN’S UNITED STATES PRO”. I could barely get the top Professionals to respond. My attendance plummeted to from 3000 to maybe 500 attendees.

It was allegedly told to me and others later that the top guns where allegedly ask not to enter my production because of our grand popularity the year prior. This is where the 1990 IRONMAN PRO. MADE ITS GRAND DEBUT AND SHAWN RAY WAS CROWNED THE FIRST IRONMAN WINNER.

We hope it all works out for Mr. John Balik and the IRONMAN legacy. “It’s a great event, maybe too great”!

“It’s all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$, “don’t ever forget it”!

Regards,

Mike Glass Entertainment Productions® Est. 1971
Website www.womensfigure.com
email womensfigure@yahoo.com
Michael Glass,USA Wrote:When John Balik approached me in late 1989 and asked me: “if I was going produce our IFBB MEN’S UNITED STATES PRO”. “I told him”, “Hell No”!

I explained to Mr. Balik, I produced the event in 1988 had all the top guys and hit 3000 attendance, sold over forty exhibit spaces at the Disneyland Hotel in Orange County California. So I understand this allegedly beat the “Night of the Champions” attendance record and allegedly pissed off the producer and powers that be.

The following year in 1989 I offered the same cash prize money for the IFBB MEN’S UNITED STATES PRO”. I could barely get the top Professionals to respond. My attendance plummeted to from 3000 to maybe 500 attendees.

It was allegedly told to me and others later that the top guns where allegedly ask not to enter my production because of our grand popularity the year prior. This is where the 1990 IRONMAN PRO. MADE ITS GRAND DEBUT AND SHAWN RAY WAS CROWNED THE FIRST IRONMAN WINNER.

We hope it all works out for Mr. John Balik and the IRONMAN legacy. “It’s a great event, maybe too great”!

“It’s all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$, “don’t ever forget it”!

Regards,

Mike Glass Entertainment Productions® Est. 1971
Website www.womensfigure.com
email womensfigure@yahoo.com

I understand clearly, that the IFBB and NPC is a private money making machines, nothing else connected with sport. They counted their expences and profit and canceled the events.
Today we received a letter from USA.
WBBF World Champion JELENE PANOVA (Russia) lives in USA now and she looks for the WFF-WBBF Contacts with MIKE GLASS to go on with the competitions:

Здравствуйте, уважаемый Эдмундас!
Пишет вам Панова Елена. Если помните,я не раз выступала в Литве. К
сожалению не смогу сейчас выступить на Чемпионате Мира, т. к.
переехала во Флориду. Я пыталась связаться с Майком Глассом по
электронной почте, но ответа не получила. По телефону с ним поговорить
мне будет очень трудно, т.к. плохо понимаю английский по телефону.
Возможно вы знаете, как мне с ним лучше связаться или еще с кем-то в Северной Америке?
Мне нужна помощь WFF.
Подскажите также, как можно получить официальное подтверждение от
организации всех моих титулов?
Заранее благодарю.
Елена

mailto:panova.sport@gmail.com

http://el-panova.narod.ru
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from USA.
WBBF World Champion JELENE PANOVA (Russia) lives in USA now and she looks for the WFF-WBBF Contacts with MIKE GLASS to go on with the competitions:

Возможно вы знаете, как мне с ним лучше связаться или еще с кем-то в Северной Америке?
Мне нужна помощь WFF.
Заранее благодарю.
Елена

Dear Elena Panova,

It was such a pleasure to have received your email today. Your English is near perfect and I clearly understand your needs.

Of course I remember you at the 2007 World Championships in Vilnius. Wow! You were great! Those were very good photos of you and should be easy to market you in the USA. This is what I can do!

1. First, I will send you and official letter from the WFF-WBBF in the USA stating how important it is to have you competing in the USA and you are well needed here.
2. Besides English what are you other languages you speak?
3. I will CC: a copy of this letter to my friend Mr. Jorge Cedale. He has contacts in Miami.
4. I am now sending this letter also to the PRO-PTA my friend Joe Antouri has affiliates world wide and can possible open up a door or two for you.

Please see enclosed attached letter for the department of Immigration Services to confirm your importance and need as a sportsman for USA).

Please let’s see how long it takes the necessary for Immigration Services to confirm everything for living and working in the USA). In the meantime I will send out other information.

Should you need to reach me please call on my cell for I am seldom in the office? (714) 745-6226.

All the best,

Mike Glass
www.womensfigure.com
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from USA.

Мне нужна помощь WFF.
Заранее благодарю.
Елена

Today we received one more letter from the USA.
JELENA PANOVA thanks the WFF-WBBF International Federation for it‘s assistance:

Здравствуйте, Эдмундас!
Огромное спасибо, что не оставили мое письмо
без внимания. Это очень важно для меня. Сегодня М. Гласс мне ответил. Он
прислал официальное письмо, что как спортсменка я нужна организации
WFF в Америке. Кроме того, он связался с людьми, которые могут мне
помочь в Майями. Завтра мы свяжемся с нашим иммиграционным адвокатом и
узнаем наши дальнейшие действия и сроки. После чего я все сообщу вам. Для меня
очень приятно, что наша организация это действительно семья, которая
не бросает своих в трудной ситуации.
Спасибо вам большое за помощь.
Елена.