Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA. ANOTHER VIEW.
2024 NEWS INTERNATIONAL
OFFICIAL VISIT TO PARLIAMENT.
On May 13, 2024 after 2024 mega International Events in Kandava (Latvia), Parnu (Estonia), Klaipeda and Vilkaviskis (both Lithuania) many International leaders paid official visit to Parliament Republic Lithuania.
W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. INTERNATIONAL V.I.P. HONOUR MEDALS.
In 2007 W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International started awarding Known World Persons with the  „International V.I.P. Honour Medals“. Since that time Awards were presented to a number of Personalities among which are President Parliament Republic Austria Professor ALFRED GERSTL, Prime Ministers Republic Slovakia VLADIMIR MECIAR and ROBERT FICO, famous Hollywood athletes CHUCK NORRIS and SYLVESTER STALLONE.
FAMOUS RESPECTFUL INTERNATIONAL PERSONS.
Among the Parliament Guests were representatives of Ukraine, Slovakia, India, Germany, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Together with the Respected Persons of the International Sport were: a Founder of the International Onkological Centre International W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Vice President Professor LALIT KUMAR SONI, representatives of the U.R.K. EESTI KASAKATE UHING S.A. Colonel - General ANDREI GRITSKOV, Colonel - General VASSILI TROFIMOV, EVGENIA TOFFERT, 2023 U.N.E.S.C.O. Award Holder UCA Lieutenant - General Professor VASILIJ BESPALENKO, Ukraine journalist PAVLO SAMVOZH, Ukraine writer OLGA FESCENKO, Ukraine voluntar IVAN FESCENKO, a representative of  India „Fit-Kid“ department RAMANDEP SINGH.
At the beginning the Guests were invited to the Hall of the President Republic Lithuania ALGIRDAS BRAZAUSKAS. At this place respectful W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. „International V.I.P. Honour Silver Medals“ were presented to a number of World‘s Known V.I.P. International Persons.
V.I.P. INTERNATIONAL AWARDS PRESENTED.
On May 13, 2024 at the Parliament Republic Lithuania „International V.I.P. Honour Silver Medals“ were presented to the World Famous Bodybuilders Lithuanians PRANAS MURAUSKAS, RISARDAS KRINICKIS (after his death) and VIDMANTAS MALAKAUSKAS, Slovakian MAROS KANASZ, Latvian NORMUNDS JURANS and Estonia Bodybuilding Leader ALEKSEJ FILATOV (Алексей Филатов). Just some days before it a number of Respectful International Presons were awarded with the „International V.I.P. Honour Silver Medals“ during the 57-th „Amber Prix International“ („Gintarinis prizas“, «Янтарный приз», 1968 – 2024) in Klaipeda. That were – Latvia Bodybuilding Leader ANGELINA ROMANOVIC (Анжелина Романович), World Bodybuilding Legend Latvian MARIS SVEIDUKS, Lithuanians EUGENE GORELIK (Евгений Горелик) and  JURIJ STEPANOV (Юрий Степанов) and V.I.P. Personality DAINIUS KRAYNAS.
More details on the way.
INFORMATION.
More detailed information on the Global International Site www.wff.lt, see forum topics. Also information available on the Facebook pages: W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. International, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. North America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. South America, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Europe, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Africa, W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Asia Continental Federation, International Sport University (I.S.U.), W.F.F. – W.B.B.F. Pro Division, W.P.S.F. World Power Sports Federation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: WORLD BODYBUILDING ENCYCLOPEDIA. ANOTHER VIEW. - by WFF_WBBF_Official - 05-30-2024, 02:23 PM