Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
2008 WBBF Pro World Championship. Vilnius
Today we received information from Latvia.
Famous Bodybuilder of the 80-ties SERGEJ RYBAKOV (Latvia) is going to compete at the 2008 WFF-WBBF Contests in Poland and Lithuania.

FOTO
SERGEJ RYBAKOV (Latvia)
edita_wff Wrote:Today we received information from Latvia.
Famous Bodybuilder of the 80-ties SERGEJ RYBAKOV (Latvia) is going to compete at the 2008 WFF-WBBF Contests in Poland and Lithuania.

FOTO
SERGEJ RYBAKOV (Latvia)

it is good that we have him in latvia.
Today 2 times “Miss Olympia” 3 place winner NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE called us and said she is going to be present at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Vilnius.
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today 2 times “Miss Olympia” 3 place winner NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE called us and said she is going to be present at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Vilnius.

FOTO:
NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE
(Lithuania)
edita_wff Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today 2 times “Miss Olympia” 3 place winner NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE called us and said she is going to be present at the WFF-WBBF International Events in Vilnius.

FOTO:
NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE
(Lithuania)

natasa yra natasa. net 1000000 lietuviu dalyvaus, laimes, bet niekas jai negales prilygti!!!!!!!
Ellada Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:

FOTO:
NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE
(Lithuania)

natasa yra natasa. net 1000000 lietuviu dalyvaus, laimes, bet niekas jai negales prilygti!!!!!!!

yes, I understand it very well 8)
edita_wff Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a letter from MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran):

HELLO, MR EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS, BIG PRESIDENT WFF!!!

i am very happy that you are invite me for participate for fitness
event and this is a big wish for me.
but i dont have any dvd of fitness competition for waching the all of long of championship and also i only participate in bodybuilding classic and athletic!
but my big wish is that only participate in fitness event only becaese very very like of fitness.
but if possible for you, post for me the dvd of last year fitness event
I am in the germany now and 2 week latter my body is 100 % ready!
BECAUSE i am going to participate in mr universe 2008 only for 1 place.
and also give me the certificate of best poser!
With respect,
MAHDAD AGBARI

FOTO:
MAHDAD AGBARI (Iran)
edita_wff Wrote:

FOTO:
NATALIJA MURNIKOVIENE
(Lithuania)

she is good!
WFF-WBBF latest Short News

- 2008 WFF Pro World Championship in Prague, Czech (15 000 US dollars and the Unique Diamonds as Prizes) was a terrific event last weekend
- 2008 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship in Poland is going to be an Extraordinary International Event
- 2008 WBBF Pro World Championship and the Amateur “Universe” Contest (Lithuania) will be represented by a number of well known World’s Bodybuilders
- WFF-WBBF International Prague Congress Report (2008-10-26, Zofrin Barocco Palace): IFBB Leaders leave their Organization and join the WFF-WBBF
- 2009 WFF-WBBF Amateur World Championship, WBBF Pro World Championship and Asia Amateur Championship in Mumbai (February 7-8, India) will present 100 free air tickets, 3 days free stay and 40 000 US dollars as prize money for the Best Worlds Athletes.
The detailed information is on the way.
Today in Vilnius (Lithuania) the 2008 WBBF Pro World and Amateur “Universe” Contests Organizing Committee had a meeting.
After the last weekend Parliament Elections the new waves come to Lithuania.
These new waves will do much for the sport in general.
And for the WFF-WBBF as well.
We planned the 2009 Great International Events that will be held in Lithuania too.
All goes well, dear friends.
Be optimistic.
We are a strong and united family in sport we love!
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today in Vilnius (Lithuania) the 2008 WBBF Pro World and Amateur “Universe” Contests Organizing Committee had a meeting.
After the last weekend Parliament Elections the new waves come to Lithuania.
These new waves will do much for the sport in general.
And for the WFF-WBBF as well.
We planned the 2009 Great International Events that will be held in Lithuania too.
All goes well, dear friends.
Be optimistic.
We are a strong and united family in sport we love!

fine. you do it well.
Finland is also coming to Vilnius!

But where is the poster of the contest?

We'd like to also advetice this contest.

With best regards

Tero
ATTENTION!
Re. 2008 WFF-WBBF International Events in Vilnius, Lithuania

Dear friends,
We would like to underline, that the November 21-23 WFF-WBBF International Events will be of high standards.
Through the National Presidents the WFF-WBBF International already gave the personal invitations to the participating Sportsmen.
We expect best from the best only.
WFF-WBBF International will be very thankful when the National Presidents will come with their Teams to the Amateur World Championship (November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland) first.
Only then the final solution to participate in Lithuania should be made.
In most cases the participation in Lithuania of a number of the well known definite Sportsmen is agreed beforehand:
professionals from the UK, Austria, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Germany, Spain, Argentina, Peru, Brasil, Uruguay, Mexico, UAE, India, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
We still receive more and more entry forms from the Countries to participate in Lithuania.
Our big request to the National Presidents:
evaluate thoroughly the level of Your Athletes and then address the WFF-WBBF International to set the participation at the 2008 Pro World Championship and Amateur “Universe” in Lithuania, Vilnius (November 21-23).
Today we received a letter from Finland.
President WFF-WBBF Finland TERO LINTUNEN writes:

Dear Edmundas,
I just bought the tickets to Vilnius WBBF Pro World 2008 contests.
Very good heavy weight champion (many times) from IFBB just joined us and will
come with me to Vilnius.
He'd like to compete also in Vilnius.
He will compete also some other contests like in Battle of Giants 2008 pro contest Norway 8.11.2008, and there will be best pro competitors from NABBA, NAC, WABBA, and also from IFBB.
I suppose, we will pass the high standard in Vilnius also?
I just arranged the open contest in Finland (26.10.2008). It was contest for Finnish athletes, but some friends of mine support me to coming to my event with their very good competitors (like Tea Havstein Eriksen
IFBB Body Fitness Scandinavian Overall winner etc.)
Many years I have done lot of work, but this is now really getting up in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland)!
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Finland.

Dear Edmundas,
come with me to Vilnius.
He will compete also some other contests like in Battle of Giants 2008 pro contest Norway 8.11.2008, and there will be best pro competitors from NABBA, NAC, WABBA, and also from IFBB.
I just arranged the open contest in Finland (26.10.2008). It was contest for Finnish athletes, but some friends of mine support me to coming to my event with their very good competitors (like Tea Havstein Eriksen
Many years I have done lot of work, but this is now really getting up in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland)!
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
come with me to Vilnius.

really big boy!

Dear Edmundas,
come with me to Vilnius.
Today we received a letter from France.
French sportsmen are coming to Vilnius on Friday:

Hi ed,
as promise i send you the time and the number of the flight, im exciting to meet you and doing the guest for you at the championnship
mickael

FRIDAY
Depart: Nice, France
Friday 21 November, 2008 - 14:00H
Arrived to : Vilnius, (Vilnius Airport - VNO)
20:25H
Air Baltic (BT696)

SUNDAY
Départ: Vilnius, Lituanie (Vilnius Airport - VNO)
Sunday 23 November, 2008 - 11:05H
Arrived to Nice, France 16:50H
Air Baltic (BT223)
Today we received a letter from Denmark.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark PALLE RASMUSSEN writes:

Hello Ed,
here is the officila Danish delegation for the big Universe show in vilnius:
Leonor Greffel - women - athletic
Nanna Lavridsen - women - fitness
Palle Rasmussen - men - fitness
Hope this is good information.
Can you give me the name and adress for the hotel for Nanna Lavridsen, as she arrive the day before the rest of the Danish team - she wants to see Vilnius a little extra...
Your friend
Palle
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Today we received a letter from Denmark.
President WFF-WBBF Denmark PALLE RASMUSSEN writes:

Hello Ed,
here is the officila Danish delegation for the big Universe show in vilnius:
Leonor Greffel - women - athletic
Nanna Lavridsen - women - fitness
Palle Rasmussen - men - fitness
Hope this is good information.
Can you give me the name and adress for the hotel for Nanna Lavridsen, as she arrive the day before the rest of the Danish team - she wants to see Vilnius a little extra...
Your friend
Palle

Palle starts competing again!
INFORMATION:
WFF-WBBF Federation International already received conformations from 29 Countries to participate at the 2008 International Events in Lithuania (November 21-23).
Today we received a letter from the UK.
The UK Bodybuilders are coming to Vilnius on Friday:

Hi Edmundas
I know you would be very busy preparing for the show - just 12 days to go and I am quite looking forward to visiting Eastern Europe for the first time.
Hopefully we will arrive on flight FlyLAL 453 from Gatwick at 21:05 Vilnius Airport on Friday 21 November.
Regards
The Invitations are already in the Printing House:
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:The Invitations are already in the Printing House:
WFF-WBBF HOTEL IN VILNIUS
(Sodu Str.14, Vilnius, Lithuania)

The modern “Hotel Panorama” is only a 5-minute walk from the old town and the city center of Vilnius, offering unforgettable old town views.
It is only a few minutes' walk to the bus and train stations, and just 6 km from the airport, making it a highly convenient base for business travelers. When you are not working or relaxing at the spacious hotel, stroll around the historical old town, admire its remarkable architectural monuments and enjoy the local entertainment opportunities
E.Sendriene.WFF Wrote:WFF-WBBF HOTEL IN VILNIUS
(Sodu Str.14, Vilnius, Lithuania)

The modern “Hotel Panorama” is only a 5-minute walk from the old town and the city center of Vilnius, offering unforgettable old town views.
It is only a few minutes' walk to the bus and train stations, and just 6 km from the airport, making it a highly convenient base for business travelers. When you are not working or relaxing at the spacious hotel, stroll around the historical old town, admire its remarkable architectural monuments and enjoy the local entertainment opportunities
Finally we set the time of arrivals to Vilnius:
The WFF-WBBF Officials from South America, the North America and India, together with a number of the officials from other countries, will take part at the ELTA Press Conference and at the Official Meeting organized in the Parliament Lithuania.
Team Slovakia comes to Vilnius using the WFF airplane...
There are so many good sportsmen from various countries coming to Vilnus, especially from America...
The battle will be very ineresting tomorrow...
WORLD PRO 2008 photo gallery - http://www.fitnes.lv/news/viewtopic.php?id=24&p=6