Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-INTERNATIONAL 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ORGANIZING COMMITTEE STARTED PREPARING THE CONTRACT WITH NATIONAL TELEVISSION OF LITHUANIA.
WFF WORLD CHAMPIUONSHIP WILL BE ADVERTIZED ON NATIONAL TV LITHUANIA 100 TIMES.
AT THE SAME TIME NATIONAL TV WILL MAKE A ONE HOUR LASTING REPORT FROM THE CONTEST.

As I know the national TV Lithuania will copy WFF World Championship on tapes and CD's.
vika Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-INTERNATIONAL 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ORGANIZING COMMITTEE STARTED PREPARING THE CONTRACT WITH NATIONAL TELEVISSION OF LITHUANIA.
AT THE SAME TIME NATIONAL TV WILL MAKE A ONE HOUR LASTING REPORT FROM THE CONTEST.

As I know the national TV Lithuania will copy WFF World Championship on tapes and CD's.

No other federation ever did this! Very good!
tony Wrote:
vika Wrote:

No other federation ever did this! Very good!

Any federation can be proud of it's contests that are televised by the National TV and covered by the National Press!
WFF is advertised 100 times on TV? That costs big money!
TODAY I RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM THE FAMOUS MIKE MITCHEL. HE IS PLANING TO PARTICIPATE IN IBFA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN ITALY. AT THE SAME TIME HE WILL RECEIVE FROM BIAGIO FILIZOLA "THE GRIMEK AWARD" (AS WELL AS SOME FAMOUS USA BODYBUILDERS).
Mike Mitchell really deserve the Grimek Award, for his work in the sport and charity.
[Image: mike.jpg]

From USA Mike Glass and Bob Delmonteque will riceve the Grimek Award too.
Mike is going to organize in Los Angeles in 2005 a USA vs Europe competition.
[Image: glass.jpg]
Biagio Filizola Wrote:Mike Mitchell really deserve the Grimek Award, for his work in the sport and charity.
[Image: mike.jpg]

From USA Mike Glass and Bob Delmonteque will riceve the Grimek Award too.
Mike is going to organize in Los Angeles in 2005 a USA vs Europe competition.
[Image: glass.jpg]

All of them devoted their life for the sport of bodybuilding.
Mike Mitchel looks perfect!
zenia Wrote:Mike Mitchel looks perfect!

Yes, he does!
Representatives of a number of countries are discussing variuos things and asking the question: what had happened with NABBA?
At the last "Universe" contest in Southport Russian and Brasil bodybuilders dominated in most categories.
THE QUESTION: are Russians and Brasils so strong or NABBA became so weak? There were no more good athletes representing other countries in this contest?
takas Wrote:Representatives of a number of countries are discussing variuos things and asking the question: what had happened with NABBA?
At the last "Universe" contest in Southport Russian and Brasil bodybuilders dominated in most categories.
THE QUESTION: are Russians and Brasils so strong or NABBA became so weak? There were no more good athletes representing other countries in this contest?

"Universe" of which NABBA do you mean?
tony Wrote:
takas Wrote:Representatives of a number of countries are discussing variuos things and asking the question: what had happened with NABBA?

I mean "Universe" of the NABBA UK.
NABBA-International of Ivan Dunbar has no "Universe"(NABBA-2) and NABBA-International of Joe Lopez (NABBA-3) has it's "Universe" on December 3 in Germany (Aachen).
takas Wrote:
tony Wrote:

I mean "Universe" of the NABBA UK.
NABBA-International of Ivan Dunbar has no "Universe"(NABBA-2) and NABBA-International of Joe Lopez (NABBA-3) has it's "Universe" on December 3 in Germany (Aachen).

Now I understand. Thank you very much.
[Image: over50.jpg]
John Citrone NABBA best champion was 2nd in the over 50 at the 2005 Universe, he deserve to win
over 40 class at 2005 NABBA Universe

[Image: over40.jpg]
For the Senior Class it is good!
rob Wrote:For the Senior Class it is good!

It is very good when senior athletes are still competing.
But seniors are seniors.
What can you say about the GENERAL CONTEST in Southport?
Everybody knows these Russian bodybuilders which competed in Southport. And everybody understands that they were not THE BEST even in Russia,
One 2005 NABBA "Universe" Champion just some days before took only 5-th place in the small City of Moscow Contest.
2004 Over All IFBB World Champion Oleg Zur (Lithuania) reported for press:
"Senior athletes compete in senior categories because they are too weak to compete in general Categories."
What is your opinion?
2005 NABBA Pro "Universe" Winner Sergej Ogorodnikov (Russia) is a honorable sporetsman.
But unfortunately he can not train his legs well as he has a bad injury.
How the bodybuilder with "so so" proportions and symetry and weak legs can be a NABBA Pro "UNiverse"?
Last year there was only one competitor in NABBA Pro "UNiverse" Class. This year again - no good enough bodybuilders? Every the best represents IFBB in America???
Brasil and Russia dominated at NABBA UK "Universe", Poland dominated at NABBA Europe.
What happened with the "NABBA countries"? No more great names from great countires? Germany, Uk, USA dissapeared? They are no more on NABBA hirisons?
vika Wrote:Brasil and Russia dominated at NABBA UK "Universe", Poland dominated at NABBA Europe.
What happened with the "NABBA countries"? No more great names from great countires? Germany, Uk, USA dissapeared? They are no more on NABBA hirisons?

Indeed. What is the matter with bodybuilders in these countries?
george Wrote:

But seniors are seniors.

Ronnie Coleman Mr.Olympia was born on May 13, 1964
he was OVER 40
vika Wrote:Brasil and Russia dominated at NABBA UK "Universe", Poland dominated at NABBA Europe.

also few competitors from Italy, instead, IBFA in the country in strong
Biagio Filizola Wrote:
george Wrote:

But seniors are seniors.

he was OVER 40

I think there are only 5-6 bodybuilders in the World of the same age who can make a company for SUCH ENNORMOUS MONSTER like Coleman.
Do you think he is NORMAL? What is with his health? What is in his head? Pure coocked protein?
john Wrote:
Biagio Filizola Wrote:
george Wrote:

But seniors are seniors.

he was OVER 40

I think there are only 5-6 bodybuilders in the World of the same age who can make a company for SUCH ENNORMOUS MONSTER like Coleman.
Do you think he is NORMAL? What is with his health? What is in his head? Pure coocked protein?

Be democratic. Calm down. Somebody want to be VERY BIG. And the presonal health does not matter.
vika Wrote:
john Wrote:
Biagio Filizola Wrote:
george Wrote:

But seniors are seniors.

he was OVER 40

Be democratic. Calm down. Somebody want to be VERY BIG. And the presonal health does not matter.

Everybody knows very well what he wants...
Biagio Filizola Wrote:

Do you mean that any from Italy placed high at NABBA "U" in Southport?
I think there were no srong Italian bodybuilders this year.
vika Wrote:
Biagio Filizola Wrote:

Do you mean that any from Italy placed high at NABBA "U" in Southport?
I think there were no srong Italian bodybuilders this year.

Yes, I have seen the Final Results.
And countries were not numerous. I counted only around 10 countries in the Finals of NABBA Universe this year.
Old fine times of glory have passed 30 years ago.
Latest news from 2005 "Olympia' are nit so good for Russia. We have received info from one of USA bodybuilders:

Hello,
I just came back from Las Vegas, I went to see Mr.Olympia. Im sure you already know the results, that Ronnie Colmon won, Jay Cutler came second place.
I was suprised, with the results of Federov, i was expecting him to be in better shape. He has to improve, if he wants to have better chances.
takas Wrote:Latest news from 2005 "Olympia' are nit so good for Russia. We have received info from one of USA bodybuilders:

Hello,
I just came back from Las Vegas, I went to see Mr.Olympia. Im sure you already know the results, that Ronnie Colmon won, Jay Cutler came second place.
I was suprised, with the results of Federov, i was expecting him to be in better shape. He has to improve, if he wants to have better chances.

It is a pity for Fiodorov. He is a good bodybuilder.