Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS
george Wrote:
takas Wrote:Latest news from 2005 "Olympia' are nit so good for Russia. We have received info from one of USA bodybuilders:

Hello,
I just came back from Las Vegas, I went to see Mr.Olympia. Im sure you already know the results, that Ronnie Colmon won, Jay Cutler came second place.
I was suprised, with the results of Federov, i was expecting him to be in better shape. He has to improve, if he wants to have better chances.

It is a pity for Fiodorov. He is a good bodybuilder.

IFBB Over All World Champion.
Heavyweight bodybuilder.
zenia Wrote:
george Wrote:
takas Wrote:Latest news from 2005 "Olympia' are nit so good for Russia. We have received info from one of USA bodybuilders:

Hello,
I just came back from Las Vegas, I went to see Mr.Olympia. Im sure you already know the results, that Ronnie Colmon won, Jay Cutler came second place.
I was suprised, with the results of Federov, i was expecting him to be in better shape. He has to improve, if he wants to have better chances.

I have seen his fotos. He is BIG!
Heavyweight bodybuilder.
ANN Wrote:
zenia Wrote:
george Wrote:

Hello,

I have seen his fotos. He is BIG!
Heavyweight bodybuilder.

Fiodorov is the falg od Russia bodybuilding today.
IBFA is in contact with the french agent of the very good russian bodybuilder Alexander Federov for future exibition in Italy

[Image: fed2.jpeg]

[Image: fed3.jpeg]

[Image: fed4.jpeg]
Fiodorov took the 15-th place last weekend in "Olympia"...
Fiodorov is as big as Eli Hanna from Istarel, only he has legs and Eli has no...
Tremendous monsters!
vika Wrote:Fiodorov is as big as Eli Hanna from Istarel, only he has legs and Eli has no...
Tremendous monsters!

Puting syntol in the muscles made Eli look enormous big. His arms and shoulders are evidently synthetic.
But synthol can nto help enlarging legs. Sportsmen MUST SQUAT. And everybody knows that squats are very difficult.
Result: very small legs of Eli, making his symetry awful.
takas Wrote:
vika Wrote:Fiodorov is as big as Eli Hanna from Istarel, only he has legs and Eli has no...
Tremendous monsters!

Puting syntol in the muscles made Eli look enormous big. His arms and shoulders are evidently synthetic.
But synthol can nto help enlarging legs. Sportsmen MUST SQUAT. And everybody knows that squats are very difficult.
Result: very small legs of Eli, making his symetry awful.

The truth is not so beautiful...
CRAIG TITUS IS THE PRESIDENT OF WOMEN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATION IN USA.
AT THE MOMENT HE IS IN CONTACT WITH THE OFFICIAL WFF-INTERNATIONAL WORKING ON POSSIBLE COMMON FUTURE WORK AND COOPERATION.
edmundas daubaras Wrote:CRAIG TITUS IS THE PRESIDENT OF WOMEN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATION IN USA.
AT THE MOMENT HE IS IN CONTACT WITH THE OFFICIAL WFF-INTERNATIONAL WORKING ON POSSIBLE COMMON FUTURE WORK AND COOPERATION.

being together makes everybody stronger.
antanas Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:CRAIG TITUS IS THE PRESIDENT OF WOMEN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATION IN USA.

being together makes everybody stronger.

No doubt.

TODAY CRAIG WRITES ABOUT THE FUTURE COOPERATION:

Our web site is still under construction and should be completed by November 1, 2005. Can I put on my web site under news that our athletes can compete in WFF? Let me know because this is great news and awesome for both organizations.
Craig Titus
edmundas daubaras Wrote:

TODAY CRAIG WRITES ABOUT THE FUTURE COOPERATION:

Our web site is still under construction and should be completed by November 1, 2005. Can I put on my web site under news that our athletes can compete in WFF? Let me know because this is great news and awesome for both organizations.
Craig Titus

Seems to be nice. At least I can address somebody representing WFf in USA in future too.
TODAY WHEN IFBB IS SUFFERING HARD PROBLEMS AND LOOSING POPULARITY, WHEN IOC REFUSED TO RECOGNIZE IFBB AND SPORT OF BODYBUILDING, MANY NEW SPORT ORGANIZATIONS STARTED THEIR ACTIVITIES THROUGOUT THE WORLD.
ONE OF CRAIG TITUS IS AMONG THEM.
NOW CRAIG TITUS STARTED TO COORDINATE JUDGING RULES AND CONTEST POSITIONS OF HIS USA WOMEN BODYBUILDING ORGANIZATION AND THE OFFICIAL WFF:

Kelly and I are so pleased to have you join forces with our new organization. Please e-mail the rules for my athletes to compete in your shows and I will send you a basic outline of our rules.
One thing we do is have our girls compete in the same two piece swim suit for the two piece judging round made by Ice Gear clothing. We feel that the girls then have a equal opportunity to be looked at (judged) solely on their physiques and not the suit they're wearing.
Would you be interested in having my company Ice Gear Clothing, manufacture competition suits and ship them to you for your WFF athletes. I will make sure your cost is reasonable so your profit margin makes it worth your time and effort. Also we use a red cat suit for the competitors' one piece suit judging round because this suit will not allow any flaws in the physique to be over looked.
Last but not least, what do you charge as your membership fee for WFF competitors? We have charges $75.00 for amateurs and $275 for our pros, which allows our members to compete for 1 year before renewal. I would only ask for your registered WFF athletes pay the same fees in order to be eligible to compete each year in our sanctioned shows. Where can my athletes obtain their WFF membership cards. I am looking forward to our first combined show in your country in the near future!
Sincerely,
Craig Titus
edmundas daubaras Wrote:TODAY WHEN IFBB IS SUFFERING HARD PROBLEMS AND LOOSING POPULARITY, WHEN IOC REFUSED TO RECOGNIZE IFBB AND SPORT OF BODYBUILDING, MANY NEW SPORT ORGANIZATIONS STARTED THEIR ACTIVITIES THROUGOUT THE WORLD.
ONE OF CRAIG TITUS IS AMONG THEM.
NOW CRAIG TITUS STARTED TO COORDINATE JUDGING RULES AND CONTEST POSITIONS OF HIS USA WOMEN BODYBUILDING ORGANIZATION AND THE OFFICIAL WFF:

Kelly and I are so pleased to have you join forces with our new organization. Please e-mail the rules for my athletes to compete in your shows and I will send you a basic outline of our rules.
One thing we do is have our girls compete in the same two piece swim suit for the two piece judging round made by Ice Gear clothing. We feel that the girls then have a equal opportunity to be looked at (judged) solely on their physiques and not the suit they're wearing.
Would you be interested in having my company Ice Gear Clothing, manufacture competition suits and ship them to you for your WFF athletes. I will make sure your cost is reasonable so your profit margin makes it worth your time and effort. Also we use a red cat suit for the competitors' one piece suit judging round because this suit will not allow any flaws in the physique to be over looked.
Last but not least, what do you charge as your membership fee for WFF competitors? We have charges $75.00 for amateurs and $275 for our pros, which allows our members to compete for 1 year before renewal. I would only ask for your registered WFF athletes pay the same fees in order to be eligible to compete each year in our sanctioned shows. Where can my athletes obtain their WFF membership cards. I am looking forward to our first combined show in your country in the near future!
Sincerely,
Craig Titus

While faling the IFBB "World" bodybuilders around start to understand the truth about this sport. For many years they were ruled by one private family, by one private firm. What comes next?
Time runs quickly. Great changes will come to the sport of international bodybuilding very soon!
ANOTHER NICE RESPONCE FROM USA FORMER IFBB BODYBUILDERS:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you very much for allowing us to include this fantastic news on our website. WFF has just validated everything I have worked so hard to obtain with WPI. Looking forward to your response in regards to the complete details.
Sincerely,
Craig Titus
edmundas daubaras Wrote:ANOTHER NICE RESPONCE FROM USA FORMER IFBB BODYBUILDERS:

Dear Edmundas,
Thank you very much for allowing us to include this fantastic news on our website. WFF has just validated everything I have worked so hard to obtain with WPI. Looking forward to your response in regards to the complete details.
Sincerely,
Craig Titus

"It is a long way to Tiperary" but finaly everybody will understand what is going on with the nice sport of bodybuilding.
Bodybuilders are not so crazy as many think about.
Everything will get to the right places.
USA can make WFF more strong and popular.
rob Wrote:USA can make WFF more strong and popular.

I should state that USA is only so so represented in NABBA or WABBA.
During the last 10 years there were no strong USA athletes participating in Europe.
At the same time no USA bodybuilders participated at 2004 IFBB World Championship (Russia).
john Wrote:

During the last 10 years there were no strong USA athletes participating in Europe.
At the same time no USA bodybuilders participated at 2004 IFBB World Championship (Russia).

Soon the World of bodybuilding will see the end of IFBB.
It will not be the total end.
IFBB is a property of two men and it has a certain value as any other private commercial firm.
Maybe it will be sold or given as a present to anybody.
Anyhow the inner problem of the firm named "IFBB" is evident as well as the global problem of the sport of bodybuilding.
antanas Wrote:
john Wrote:

IFBB is a property of two men and it has a certain value as any other private commercial firm.
Anyhow the inner problem of the firm named "IFBB" is evident as well as the global problem of the sport of bodybuilding.

Y e s.
Right you are.
rob Wrote:
antanas Wrote:
john Wrote:

Y e s.
Right you are.

I am sure that after the international bodybuilding crisis USA will be again strongly represented worldwide.
Now when the Weider family is nearly out of the game, when De Milia was forced to leave IFBB and now he is fighting against IFBB, there are NO MORE strong leaders in USA. At least in other Continents bodybuilding starts to forget strong USA as no USA bodybuilders are competing in the contests of any International Federation outside USA.
I know that a few days ago WFf-International got a preposal from De Milia to cooperate.
WFF is a friendly federation, but to cooperate with whom?
De Milia is representing only himself as a PRIVATE PERSON.
What is the cooperation of the International social public sport federation (WFF-iNTERNATIONAL) and a private person?
vika Wrote:I know that a few days ago WFf-International got a preposal from De Milia to cooperate.
What is the cooperation of the International social public sport federation (WFF-iNTERNATIONAL) and a private person?

It is hard to say.
Maybe De Milia wants to sponsor WFF-International to make it even more stronger?
tony Wrote:
vika Wrote:I know that a few days ago WFf-International got a preposal from De Milia to cooperate.

It is hard to say.
Maybe De Milia wants to sponsor WFF-International to make it even more stronger?

You should be naive to trust and believe De Milia.
Being thrown out from IFBB business he starts his own BUSINESS now.
He needs support himself and his own private BUSINESS.
antanas Wrote:
tony Wrote:

It is hard to say.

Sounds like the truth.
george Wrote:
antanas Wrote:
tony Wrote:

It is hard to say.

Sounds like the truth.

Yes, it does.
No dobt, De Milia is not a person to do something positive in International Bodybuilding.
His fights with IFBB and other activieties are HIS OWN PERSONAL affair.
It has nothing to do with International Bodybuilding, the sport of Bodybuilding in general.
It has no value in America, in Europe as well.
Many understand this and they do not support him.