Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS
I can not think over so much information quickly. This article should be studied more thoroughly. So many new things for me! I am impressed.
tony Wrote:I can not think over so much information quickly. This article should be studied more thoroughly. So many new things for me! I am impressed.

I AGREE. FOR YEARS YOU HAD INFORMATION ONLY FROM ONE SIDE. ALWAYS FULL INFORMATION (AS EVERY CONTEST MEDALLION) HAS TWO SIDES.
LISTEN TO THE OTHER ONE NOW.
edmundas daubaras Wrote:
tony Wrote:I can not think over so much information quickly. This article should be studied more thoroughly. So many new things for me! I am impressed.

I AGREE. FOR YEARS YOU HAD INFORMATION ONLY FROM ONE SIDE. ALWAYS FULL INFORMATION (AS EVERY CONTEST MEDALLION) HAS TWO SIDES.

Everybody has his own truth. You should choose in between
HISTORY OF OF ANY SPORT OR ANY SPORT ORGANIZATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.
HISTORY MAKES THEM IMPORTANT. HISTORY BUILDS TRADITIONS AND NAMES THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED.
I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT HAS HAPPENED WHEN NABBA UK HAS LOST THE FINAL RESULTS OF NABBA "UNIVERSE" CONTETS (ALL RESULTS UNTILL 1983!). ONLY OVER ALL WINNERS NAMES ARE KNOWN.
edmundas daubaras Wrote:HISTORY OF OF ANY SPORT OR ANY SPORT ORGANIZATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.
HISTORY MAKES THEM IMPORTANT. HISTORY BUILDS TRADITIONS AND NAMES THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED.
I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT HAS HAPPENED WHEN NABBA UK HAS LOST THE FINAL RESULTS OF NABBA "UNIVERSE" CONTETS (ALL RESULTS UNTILL 1983!). ONLY OVER ALL WINNERS NAMES ARE KNOWN.

This is not a good feature I believe.
WE DECLARES THAT WFF IS OPEN AND FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION.
DURING THE YEARS WFF ATHLETES PARTICIPATED IN MANY CONTESTS OF VARIOUS FEDERATIONS.
10 YEARS AGO WFF LITHUANIA ATHLETES USED TO TAKE PART IN NUMEROUS IFBB CONTETS IN CZECHIA (PRAHA, BRNO, ZLIN ETC.).
IFBB LITHUANIA REPORTED ABOUT IT TO IFBB-INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS AND THE FRIENDLY PARTICIPATION WAS STOPPED.
BEN WEIDER ORDERED IFBB CZECHIA TO STOP INVITING ATHLETES FROM ORTHER FEDERATIONS. IF THEY DO NOT AGREE HE PROMISSED TO DISSQUALIFY IFBB CZECIA.
THOUGH WE ARE PERSONAL FRIENDS WITH MANY IFBB LEADERS AND SPORTISMEN WORLDWIDE, BUT AFTER THIS THEY ARE SOMEHOW AFRAID TO CONTINUE PREVIOUSLY NICE COOPERATION.
MAYBE NOW, WHEN IFBB-INTERNATIONAL IS SUFFERING HUGE INNER AND INTERNATIONAL PROBLEMS, THE SITUATION WILL GET CHANGED. ANYWAY, WFF DOES NOT CHANGE IT'S POLITICS - WFF REMAINS IN FRIENDLY POSITION IF ANYBODY WANTS FRIENDSHIP AND COOPERATION.
ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS (LITHUANIA) AND IFBB JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPION FROM GERMANY AT AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST IN CZECHIA (1996)
I have met this German bodybuilder. As far as I remember he is from Berlin.
ANN Wrote:I have met this German bodybuilder. As far as I remember he is from Berlin.

Yes, you are right. He is from Germany.
takas Wrote:
ANN Wrote:I have met this German bodybuilder. As far as I remember he is from Berlin.

Yes, you are right. He is from Germany.

This german boy was ifbb junior world heavyweight champion ten years ago.
edmundas daubaras Wrote:ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS (LITHUANIA) AND IFBB JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPION FROM GERMANY AT AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST IN CZECHIA (1996)

Big and muscular bodies!
rob Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:ALGIRDAS KILCIAUSKAS (LITHUANIA) AND IFBB JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPION FROM GERMANY AT AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST IN CZECHIA (1996)

Big and muscular bodies!

Lithuanian weight is 105 kgs, German is 115 kgs.
takas Wrote:
rob Wrote:

Big and muscular bodies!

Lithuanian weight is 105 kgs, German is 115 kgs.

Impressive bodybuilders.
edmundas daubaras Wrote:

Yes, I agree. It takes time to understand what is what.
But first of all you should have a wish to understand everything by yourself, but not to listen what other say you.
Nobody can neglect the old WFF story - final results of old contests from 1968, old impressive photos, still living heroes of bodybuilding...
tony Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:

Yes, I agree. It takes time to understand what is what.
But first of all you should have a wish to understand everything by yourself, but not to listen what other say you.
Nobody can neglect the old WFF story - final results of old contests from 1968, old impressive photos, still living heroes of bodybuilding...

Especially when there is a lot of false information and lies coming from German "master of the telephone calls"!
Even unseen lies come out sooner or later. When people start thinking and analysing, they will see the truth.
Just a few words about the great names of the great "federation".
Do you remember the famous "Universe" contest (2004) when the PRESIDENT of one so called "international organization" came to the finals with garden trousers and garden shoes without any socks?
Do you remember when this PRESIDENT came not alone but in a company of his beloved two dogs? The dogs were walking around the INTERNATIONAL JUDGES all the evening during the finals of the contest. Nice picture!
This is the real RESPECT of this PRESIDENT to his "friends in sport"!
This is the real RESPECT of this PRESIDENT to the athletes and to the audience!
This is a very GREAT FEDERATION!
The World of sport respects and admires it!
takas Wrote:Just a few words about the great names of the great "federation".
Do you remember the famous "Universe" contest (2004) when the PRESIDENT of one so called "international organization" came to the finals with garden trousers and garden shoes without any socks?
Do you remember when this PRESIDENT came not alone but in a company of his beloved two dogs? The dogs were walking around the INTERNATIONAL JUDGES all the evening during the finals of the contest. Nice picture!

Sounds like a fairy tale.
Are there such international federations with such presidents?
tony Wrote:

Sounds like a fairy tale.
Are there such international federations with such presidents?

Look for this so called "international federation" in Germany.
By the way, there are fotos about this, but let us forget it...
The words we have sayed is enough...
Just - this is a picture of the "organization", this is a picture of the "president".
takas Wrote:By the way, there are fotos about this, but let us forget it...
The words we have sayed is enough...
Just - this is a picture of the "organization", this is a picture of the "president".

I like such stories!

I think about the reaction of some high respectable persons - MAJOR of the city, a MINISTER or another HIGH official. They will be struck seeing this!
andrey Wrote:

I think about the reaction of some high respectable persons - MAJOR of the city, a MINISTER or another HIGH official. They will be struck seeing this!

Can You imagine the USA President attending the White House in this situation?
NEVER!
This situation (2004 "Universe") - a characeristic feature of the federation and the characteristic feature of the LEADER of this federation.
Nothing serious - just palying games games games...
It is always impressive to see the leader of the federation during HIS MAIN EVENT OF THE YEAR.
After this everybody should respect this leader more and more.
andrey Wrote:

But there is no risk for this German FEDERATION LEADER. No city majors, no ministers or other high officials attend his contests.
Basicaly all contests are placed in small villages. The contests last at least 24 hours. Athletes are posing in the empty hall. No spectators - early in the morning all of them are gone. At this time they are safely home, dreaming the last morning dream...
A very nice dialogue! I like this german president!
Myabe he was dressed so on purpose? And maybe he took his dogs to the contest also on purpose?
Maybe he wanted to say: RELAX, WE ARE FRIENDS, FEEL GOOD!
TODAY WFF-INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES WERE OFFICIALY INVITED TO TAKE PART IN 2005 NABBA "UNIVERSE" (DECEMBER 3, AACHEN, GERMANY):

Hello to Everyone,
Please find attached the 2005 NABBA International Universe Championships - Information Pack, including; Entry Form, Timetable, Official Information.
All the best, and I look forward to meeting with you all again soon, in Germany.
Yours in Sport
Jim Pitt
NABBA International
Secretary General
edmundas daubaras Wrote:TODAY WFF-INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES WERE OFFICIALY INVITED TO TAKE PART IN 2005 NABBA "UNIVERSE" (DECEMBER 3, AACHEN, GERMANY):

Hello to Everyone,
Please find attached the 2005 NABBA International Universe Championships - Information Pack, including; Entry Form, Timetable, Official Information.
All the best, and I look forward to meeting with you all again soon, in Germany.
Yours in Sport
Jim Pitt
NABBA International
Secretary General

As I understand - this is the invitation of NABBA-3?
We understand cooperation, when two federations work together. The teams from one federation participate in the contests of another one.
When teams of one federation participate in another federaton contests, and another federation does not - this is not a cooperation.
Anyway East European countries think about the participation in NABBA-3 "Universe" (Aachen). But WFF World Championships in Vilnius and in Moscow are a priority in East Europe. Other contests stay after them.
vika Wrote:We understand cooperation, when two federations work together. The teams from one federation participate in the contests of another one.
When teams of one federation participate in another federaton contests, and another federation does not - this is not a cooperation.
Anyway East European countries think about the participation in NABBA-3 "Universe" (Aachen). But WFF World Championships in Vilnius and in Moscow are a priority in East Europe. Other contests stay after them.

It is true. Every bodybuilder should choose the most important event.