Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS
timoxa Wrote:
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Dear Ed,

As you may know, many of the top Supplement Sponsors in AMERICA for Pro/Am Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure and Model events. Are allegedly told by the powers that be not to sponsor or support any other events but IFBB / NPC.

The sponsor we spoke to were not happy with this but have been gingerly warned. It only takes a few sponsors, competitions and promoters to step forward.

I am honored to be a small part of the great WFF growing industry!

“NEVER GIVE UP”!

We are one team. Ant THE TEAM means THE POWER.
I believe we will winn!!!

We trust you all!
edmundas daubaras Wrote:Dear Mike,
Maybe it is not very polite and correct to put anything of our correspondence here in forum, but I think it would be valuable for many other sport persons to know the position of us to Klaus Hoffmann.
I received a letter from You where you are surprised with the New Year Greetings You have received from Klaus Hoffmann.
Klaus Hoffmann.. I think all of us are somehow responsible for our doings and jobs. When we were ONE TEAM for many years - Klaus behaved very bad with us. He never appeared at our contests. He did not let Athletes from Germany and other countries to come to our contests too. He pressed them not to come (like IFBB does it always!!). He used to change Final Results of our contests and this caused a lot of problems with Governmental State Institutions in Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia..
I think he still behaves not the best way. Only WFF became a REAL INTERNATIONAL POWER now and everybody see it. Klaus too. WFF has active and semi-active members in 83 countries today. This number is constantly growing. Look what happens in USA now: well known bodybuilding names are joining WFF-International.
I do not think Klaus can do anything positive for us now. WFF is in contact with new people in Germany: Attila, Dirk (they were working with Klaus before, but Klaus threw them away). Peter Papula in Austria is also with us. And Klaus has behaved bad with him too. WFF is ahead of Klaus in EVERY POSITION now: WFF has many countries, new persons, new leaders who he even does not know at all. WFF has annual International Congress, International Trainer's seminar, WFF Pro Division and a lot of things Klaus even does not imagine...
I am not angry with Klaus Hoffmann at all but at the same time I see nothing positive he can do for WFF. WFF goes ahead speedy and Klaus still is at least 10 years behind of us.
Your friend,
ED

:roll:
Richie Wrote:
Dita Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from the President WFF USA MICHAEL GLASS:

".... Rafael Santoja (Spain) just was elected new chairmen for IFBB International..."

We state that:
Rafael Santonja can not be elected.
IFBB is a private firm and the owners would get crazy if somebody else comes into their business.
Then one day the countries can vote me or you for the IFBB President and the IFBB business is finished at once...
This means that the elections were just circus!

Indeed. There CAN NOT be any elections of the president in a private commercial firm as IFBB is. A private firm can be sold and nothing more!
Yes, Rafael Santonja can say the truth: he has bought some part of the IFBB firm, let us say 20%...
The other two Owners of IFBB:
Jim Manion is too old to be the president and he is interested only in USA affairs
Eric Weider - sport of bodybuilding does not interest him at all!
So - Rafael Santonja becomes a partial Owner of the commercial private firm under the name "IFBB".

very interesting!

NOBODY can NEGLECT there words of TRUTH!
Maybe it is not very polite and correct to put anything of our correspondence here in forum, but I think it would be valuable for many other sport persons to know the position of us to Klaus Hoffmann.
I received a letter from You where you are surprised with the New Year Greetings You have received from Klaus Hoffmann.
Klaus Hoffmann.. I think all of us are somehow responsible for our doings and jobs. When we were ONE TEAM for many years - Klaus behaved very bad with us. He never appeared at our contests. He did not let Athletes from Germany and other countries to come to our contests too. He pressed them not to come (like IFBB does it always!!). He used to change Final Results of our contests and this caused a lot of problems with Governmental State Institutions in Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia..
I think he still behaves not the best way. Only WFF became a REAL INTERNATIONAL POWER now and everybody see it. Klaus too. WFF has active and semi-active members in 83 countries today. This number is constantly growing. Look what happens in USA now: well known bodybuilding names are joining WFF-International.
I do not think Klaus can do anything positive for us now. WFF is in contact with new people in Germany: Attila, Dirk (they were working with Klaus before, but Klaus threw them away). Peter Papula in Austria is also with us. And Klaus has behaved bad with him too. WFF is ahead of Klaus in EVERY POSITION now: WFF has many countries, new persons, new leaders who he even does not know at all. WFF has annual International Congress, International Trainer's seminar, WFF Pro Division and a lot of things Klaus even does not imagine...
I am not angry with Klaus Hoffmann at all but at the same time I see nothing positive he can do for WFF. WFF goes ahead speedy and Klaus still is at least 10 years behind of us.
Your friend,
ED

The behaviour of Hoffmann strucks me more and more. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Edmundas,
I hope this is the year that we will be able to work together. I still would like to invite you and your athletes to join the competition this September in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
Christopher Riles, Director
Triple-A Fitness, Aerobics & Bodybuilding
Andreas Wrote:
Your friend,
ED

The behaviour of Hoffmann strucks me more and more. :roll: :roll: :roll:

? :roll: ? :roll: ? :roll:
wff_edita Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from USA:

Dear Edmundas,
I hope this is the year that we will be able to work together. I still would like to invite you and your athletes to join the competition this September in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
Christopher Riles, Director
Triple-A Fitness, Aerobics & Bodybuilding

Great!
Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Italy.
The Owner of WPF federation ARTURO PETRARKA writes;

Dear President,
I’m Arturo Petrarca, European W.P.F. President,
I’m glad to invite you at 2007 W.P.F. European Championship that will take place next 16/17 of June in Italy, at Medì Shopping Mediterraneo, Teverola-Caserta. Italy
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Italy.

Dear President,
I’m glad to invite you at 2007 W.P.F. European Championship that will take place next 16/17 of June in Italy, at Medì Shopping Mediterraneo, Teverola-Caserta. Italy
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca

Very strange. WPF have the official representative in Lithuania. And now Arturo Petrarka invites other persons...?
Sonata Wrote:
wff_Edita.S Wrote:Today WFF-International Headquarters received a letter from Italy.

Dear President,
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca

Very strange. WPF have the official representative in Lithuania. And now Arturo Petrarka invites other persons...?

This is what we are explaining so long:
the official position of every organization is important, the official registration!
WPF is not official, WPF is not registrated.
WPF has only 14 country-members.
Biagio Filizola has written before that WPF was sold in Italy a few years ago for 5000 Euro.
What does it mean?
Nothing official.
The behaviour is free as it is in a gypsy market...
edita_wff Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:

Dear President,
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca

the official position of every organization is important, the official registration!
Biagio Filizola has written before that WPF was sold in Italy a few years ago for 5000 Euro.
What does it mean?
Nothing official.

very interesting!
Harwey Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:

Dear President,
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca

What does it mean?
Nothing official.

very interesting!

there are many groups of people who call themselves "federation"... :lol:
edita_wff Wrote:
Sonata Wrote:

Dear President,
Good Regards
Arturo Petrarca

What does it mean?
Nothing official.

so, if I would give 5005 Euro - then I could be the Ovner of WPF? :lol:
A HALF A LOAF OF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NO LOAF AT ALL!

Dear Ed, Andrej, E.Sendriene, Joshua and Aif,

So good to hear from my WFF family. Thank you for your comments.
The WFF is winning over in North America and by next week I should have some very good news for the WFF Forum.

From the WFF-USA,

Mike >>>>----------------------------->
See past photo of Mr. Weider and I after we signed our agreement to form and promote Women's Figure model at the Mr. Olympia Expo.
Mike Glass President WFF North America

EMAIL: Newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:A HALF A LOAF OF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NO LOAF AT ALL!

The WFF is winning over in North America and by next week I should have some very good news for the WFF Forum.

From the WFF-USA,

See past photo of Mr. Weider and I after we signed our agreement to form and promote Women's Figure model at the Mr. Olympia Expo.

Very good news. We are together! Go on!
Sendriene E. Wrote:

From the WFF-USA,

Cooperation on clever position is not so bad... :roll:
andrej_wff Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:

From the WFF-USA,

It is always good to move ahead.
There is always a chance to find the common solution of every problem (if there is a wish to do it).
wff_edita Wrote:
andrej_wff Wrote:
Sendriene E. Wrote:

From the WFF-USA,

It is always good to move ahead.
There is always a chance to find the common solution of every problem (if there is a wish to do it).

Only fools can not agree with this!
I like this:
"A HALF A LOAF OF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NO LOAF AT ALL! "... :roll:
Julianne Wrote:I like this:
"A HALF A LOAF OF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NO LOAF AT ALL! "... :roll:

Yes... :lol:
Today in Kijev Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS shakes hands with Ukraine President VICTOR JUSCENKO and Prime-Minister VICTOR JANUKOVIC.
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS was the Head of WFF World Championship's Organizaing Committee last year.
FOTO:
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS at WFF World Press Conference.
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Fwd: Re: AN INTERNATIONAL MESSAGE FROM THE WFF PRESIDENT
To: "Alina Luciano" <alinal@colosovirtual.com>, "Lic. Kit Sanderson" <kitsanderson@mdenespanol.com>, "Brenda Kelly" <divabrendakelly@aol.com>, "Derek Snelson" <d@sport77.com>, "Derek Snelson" <dereksnelson@yahoo.com>, "EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS" <info@wff.lt>, "Brad" <bradholli@aol.com>, "PAUL DILETTE" <info@wbffshows.com.>

Dear Juan,

We hope you and your wife are doing fine.

As you can see by this email below there are WFF promoters and shows that would like to know if they are going to your Coloso Classic or the North American Open in Mexico City and compete. I have other promoters and shows that have qualifying events that want to go to you show as well. Please advise if you are having your show in 2007.

The last time we spoke, Juan, Tony and Alina mentioned you would be getting back with us on all our many e-mails we have sent. We have never got a reply. We have requested your banners, links and exchange with no success. My web designer tried to get you a message but, your website is under construction.

It would really help if you had a liaison to help with all these details and keep our athletes coming to your show. I was bragging how great your events, trophies, venue and staging were last year.

Please let us know if the WFF Coloso Classic and North American Open will be running this year. Note: After Juan was wanting to get a guarantee for ten competitors for Canada and ten from USA, Now we were have this. I am sending a cc copy to Kit Sanderson so maybe he can reach you on this vital matter.

Respectfully yours,

Mike Glass - President North America

Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:24:44 EDT
Subject: Re: AN INTERNATIONAL MESSAGE FROM THE WFF PRESIDENT
To: newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net
CC: dereksnelson@yahoo.com

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]

Hello Mike!
I am in Boise at the BB.com function and Derek's show. Derek had some questions about what to exactly tell his athletes about qualification for the WFF.

Derek Snelson:
I will be back in LA on Monday. We will get the BrendaKelly.com site thing moving ... no worries.
Thank you Mike.
Brenda

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MICHAEL GLASS" <newportmuscle@sbcglobal.net> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "Alina Luciano" <alinal@colosovirtual.com>, "Lic. Kit Sanderson" <kitsanderson@mdenespanol.com>, "Brenda Kelly" <divabrendakelly@aol.com>, "Derek Snelson" <d@sport77.com>, "Derek Snelson" <dereksnelson@yahoo.com>, "EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS" <info@wff.lt>, "Brad" <bradholli@aol.com>, "PAUL DILETTE" <info@wbffshows.com.>

Dear Juan,

As you can see by this email below there are WFF promoters and shows that would like to know if they are going to your Coloso Classic or the North American Open in Mexico City and compete. I have other promoters and shows that have qualifying events that want to go to you show as well. Please advise if you are having your show in 2007.

The last time we spoke, Juan, Tony and Alina mentioned you would be getting back with us on all our many e-mails we have sent. We have never got a reply. We have requested your banners, links and exchange with no success. My web designer tried to get you a message but, your website is under construction.

It would really help if you had a liaison to help with all these details and keep our athletes coming to your show. I was bragging how great your events, trophies, venue and staging were last year.

Please let us know if the WFF Coloso Classic and North American Open will be running this year. Note: After Juan was wanting to get a guarantee for ten competitors for Canada and ten from USA, Now we were have this. I am sending a cc copy to Kit Sanderson so maybe he can reach you on this vital matter.

Respectfully yours,

Hello Mike!
I am in Boise at the BB.com function and Derek's show. Derek had some questions about what to exactly tell his athletes about qualification for the WFF.

Derek Snelson:
I will be back in LA on Monday. We will get the BrendaKelly.com site thing moving ... no worries.
Thank you Mike.
Brenda

No surprise: nothing and never comes easy.
It is a process and it takes time.
Anyway WFF moves ahead in America!
E.Sendriene Wrote:
Mike Glass-USA Wrote:Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Juan,

Respectfully yours,

Hello Mike!

Derek Snelson:
Thank you Mike.
Brenda

No surprise: nothing and never comes easy.
It is a process and it takes time.
Anyway WFF moves ahead in America!

I agree with it!
Dear Edmundas, Oleg, Andrej and WFF Staff,

I did not want time to pass by without sending you a hardy thank you!

It was such pleasure to have received the nice Diploma Of Honor from the WFF International office yesterday. It means a lot to be part of the WFF family and to do the best work I can of North America.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

From the USA.

P.S. See one of our nice affiliates and their Post Card. We have a WFF banner on their web page. I am sure you can recognize many of the top Professionals shown.

Mike Glass -USA

From the USA.

P.S. See one of our nice affiliates and their Post Card. We have a WFF banner on their web page. I am sure you can recognize many of the top Professionals shown.

Mike Glass -USA

Mike Glass-USA Wrote:From the USA.

Mike Glass -USA

Great!
Greg Wrote:

Mike Glass -USA

Great!

It could be nice colaboration between the Academy and WFF!
timoxa Wrote:
Greg Wrote:

Mike Glass -USA

Great!

It could be nice colaboration between the Academy and WFF!

Why not? It is a real thing!
Sendriene,WFF Wrote:Today in Kijev Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS shakes hands with Ukraine President VICTOR JUSCENKO and Prime-Minister VICTOR JANUKOVIC.
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS was the Head of WFF World Championship's Organizaing Committee last year.
FOTO:
Prime-Minister Lithuania GEDIMINAS KIRKILAS and President WFF-International EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS at WFF World Press Conference.

Perfect!