Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today, February 28, 2009, we received a letter from
DR. PROF. JOSE PARDO HIDALGO, PH. D. (Spain).
He was for about 20 years the main assistant of the today’s President IFBB RAFAEL SANTOCHA:

Hi,
Thanks. I have no information of the passing away of Ben Weider, what disease?.
Mr.Santonja who is now World President was put for me into the IFBB.
He is my enemie. They, in Spain, were enemies of Weider and his products.
Impossible unification of the bodybuilding movement.
No Olympic Sport.
The dream of Ben Weider. Sport yes.
Competiitions no sport for members of Olympic Cpmmitte.
You know it?.
Do you Know the email of Mr.Rafael Santonja, new World President of Ben Weider.
Tell me. I will sing him the 40 with copy to you all.
He intented to bribe me many years ago in madrid, Proffesional World Cup to vote to Mike Christian Weider commercial reasons and other judges, leavin Gary Strydom for second place.
Santona only want as my exfriend Ben Weider, money, money, money .......pure traffic as drugs.
His English was very poor but perhaps now, after many years the Englis of Santonja is good..... I do not know.
He was always uncorrect with, with falses smiles.
I wait your news.
Is also Joe Joe Weider ill???.
Thanks.
Wait your soon news.
Your good friend who waits also
If I can help you in Spain to find bodybuilders intending some announcement in Musclemag magazine,

Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.
Exgeneral Secretary for Spain IFBB and pioneer.
Murcia, SpainT

That was the position and the opinion of the former IFBB leader Dr. Prof. Jose Pardo Hidalgo, Ph. D.
At the same time we would like to inform that we have some different position to one of the greatest World Bodybuilding Persons BEN WEIDER.
Due to this we prepare our article on this topic.
Today we received some information from the UK.
There is some state of panic in the UK due to the coming WFF-WBBF International Event in Doncaster.
Our British “friends” from other federations organize meetings and discussion on this matter…
Dear friends from NABBA, WABBA etc…, please, be calm, the WFF-WBBF is a peaceful federation and we are not fighters (no guns, no bombing…).
But one we can promise really: a good Show!
wff_Edita.S Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today, February 28, 2009, we received a letter from
DR. PROF. JOSE PARDO HIDALGO, PH. D. (Spain).
He was for about 20 years the main assistant of the today’s President IFBB RAFAEL SANTOCHA:

Hi,
Thanks. I have no information of the passing away of Ben Weider, what disease?.
Mr.Santonja who is now World President was put for me into the IFBB.
He is my enemie. They, in Spain, were enemies of Weider and his products.
Impossible unification of the bodybuilding movement.
No Olympic Sport.
The dream of Ben Weider. Sport yes.
Competiitions no sport for members of Olympic Cpmmitte.
You know it?.
Do you Know the email of Mr.Rafael Santonja, new World President of Ben Weider.
Tell me. I will sing him the 40 with copy to you all.
He intented to bribe me many years ago in madrid, Proffesional World Cup to vote to Mike Christian Weider commercial reasons and other judges, leavin Gary Strydom for second place.
Santona only want as my exfriend Ben Weider, money, money, money .......pure traffic as drugs.
His English was very poor but perhaps now, after many years the Englis of Santonja is good..... I do not know.
He was always uncorrect with, with falses smiles.
I wait your news.
Is also Joe Joe Weider ill???.
Thanks.
Wait your soon news.
Your good friend who waits also
If I can help you in Spain to find bodybuilders intending some announcement in Musclemag magazine,

Dr.Prof.Jose Pardo Hidalgo,Ph.D.
Exgeneral Secretary for Spain IFBB and pioneer.
Murcia, SpainT

That was the position and the opinion of the former IFBB leader Dr. Prof. Jose Pardo Hidalgo, Ph. D.
At the same time we would like to inform that we have some different position to one of the greatest World Bodybuilding Persons BEN WEIDER.
Due to this we prepare our article on this topic.

that's something...
Today we received a nice letter from the USA.
Famous International Fitness and Bodybuilding promoter LOUIS ZWICK writes:

Hello, Edmundas:
I want to congratulate you on doing a good job with the WFF.
It was 20 years ago this month that we first met in Leningrad (St. Petersburg) and I am honored that we maintain an open and mutually respectful relationship.
I wish you well in during the 2009 season and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best regards,
Louis Zwick

www.musclemania.com
www.musclemanialatino.com
www.fitnessuniverse.com
www.universeweekend.com
www.modelworldtour.com
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received a nice letter from the USA.
Famous International Fitness and Bodybuilding promoter LOUIS ZWICK writes:

Hello, Edmundas:
I want to congratulate you on doing a good job with the WFF.
It was 20 years ago this month that we first met in Leningrad (St. Petersburg) and I am honored that we maintain an open and mutually respectful relationship.
I wish you well in during the 2009 season and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best regards,
Louis Zwick

www.musclemania.com
www.musclemanialatino.com
www.fitnessuniverse.com
www.universeweekend.com
www.modelworldtour.com

In fact LOUIS ZWICK and EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS met in Russia in 1988. Running away from KGB with two top Lithuania bodybuilders (VIKTORAS JUCYS and ROLANDAS BUCINSKAS) they made a short film in a primitive Leningrad bodybuilding gym.
CRISIS GOES ON
Every day more and more negative articles appear on bodybuilding.
Many countries is in war with the sport of bodybuilding and bodybuilders too.
Nothing new - general public opinion towards the sport of bodybuilding is very negative.
The way that was chosen last 20 years by the International Bodybuilding Leaders of all federations was wrong.
Today everybody see it.
Famous bodybuilders are among the most disliked persons.
That is why the Weider brothers left the sport to survive by itself and run away. They sold the „Olympia“ Contest, all magazines, tried to sell the IFBB but nobody bought it.
They understood that after the refusal of IOC to recognize the IFBB the Bodybuilding sport it came the end of the Weider Imperia, the end of dreams.
The wrong general position and wrong ways were chosen and that led the bodybuilding to the position of no future.
The WFF-WBBF International understand it clearly and does it‘s best to save the terrible state of sport.
We MUST DO it officially as the IOC, WADA, Governments and Sport Ministries of all Countries require.
Otherwise THIS IS THE END.
No other way.
And the WFF-WBBF goes this way.
edita_wff Wrote:CRISIS GOES ON
Nothing new - general public opinion towards the sport of bodybuilding is very negative.
The way that was chosen last 20 years by the International Bodybuilding Leaders of all federations was wrong.
Today everybody see it.
That is why the Weider brothers left the sport to survive by itself and run away. They sold the „Olympia“ Contest, all magazines, tried to sell the IFBB but nobody bought it.
They understood that after the refusal of IOC to recognize the IFBB the Bodybuilding sport it came the end of the Weider Imperia, the end of dreams.
The wrong general position and wrong ways were chosen and that led the bodybuilding to the position of no future.
The WFF-WBBF International understand it clearly and does it‘s best to save the terrible state of sport.
We MUST DO it officially as the IOC, WADA, Governments and Sport Ministries of all Countries require.
No other way.
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:
edita_wff Wrote:CRISIS GOES ON
Today everybody see it.
No other way.

i understand it :?
edmundas daubaras Wrote:2009. WHERE WE ARE

WFF-WBBF

Everybody knows that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared. The WFF has signed the WADA documents and it is still in the dialogue with WADA.

NEW WAY

Working on the common Project with the European Union the WFF-International at the World Amateur Championships and at the Europe Amateur Championships sets new Quality Categories:
Classic Sport Fitness with Age Groups of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21 and over 21 years.
The first time the Classic Sport Fitness will be presented at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship in Klaipeda (May 8-11, Lithuania).

BODYBUILDING CRISIS
Is there anybody who can say that the today's bodybuilding is not in a very big crisis?
The reason of this were not individual sportsmen but the long lasting wrong global sport politics of the NABBA-WABBA-IFBB.
The politics of bodybuilding sport in general was wrong and today the World’s bodybuilding is in a very deep crisis causing new and new problems for all sides.
Feeling this and after receiving the negative answer from the IOC, ten years ago the Weider brothers left bodybuilding and this caused even greater problems for the International sport.
Today bodybuilding has fully negative social opinion.
The IOC, National Governments, National Sport Ministries, social and public groups, press and television separated themselves from bodybuilding and built the wall from it.
High State Officials of most World’s Countries do not like the contemporary bodybuilding and none of them wants to deal with bodybuilding on the respected official way today.
Today bodybuilding sport looks like a small religious sect and it covers the life of a very narrow group of people. Negative public opinion makes bodybuilding to survive for it’s life. Bodybuilding is in struggle for it’s life, but the most important is that there is no future, no perspective. There is nobody to say and there is nobody show the way out for bodybuilding of the situation. Even more, to be frank – there is no way out.
That is why the WFF-International has chosen another way. Yes, we are experimenting more and more. But the WFF does not want to get in the same situation as bodybuilding is in and the WFF acts to find the way out. This way is very different to the ways of other traditional federations. But the WFF does it’s best to find the right way and that is not so easy.
We see that other traditional federations are satisfied with what the bodybuilding sport life today is, but not the WFF.
The WFF aims to be the International Leader of our kind of sport. [b]The 90 National Members of the WFF-International representing All Continents prove us that the WFF is on the right way.
The WFF aims to get all possible official recognition and support you can imagine.[/b]
And the WFF works on this very hard.

Edmundas Daubaras
President WFF-WBBF International
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

WFF-WBBF

Everybody knows that in 2007 WFF-International separated Sport Fitness from Sport Bodybuilding and the WBBF appeared. The WFF has signed the WADA documents and it is still in the dialogue with WADA.

NEW WAY

Working on the common Project with the European Union the WFF-International at the World Amateur Championships and at the Europe Amateur Championships sets new Quality Categories:
Classic Sport Fitness with Age Groups of 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21 and over 21 years.
The first time the Classic Sport Fitness will be presented at the 2009 WFF-WBBF Europe Amateur Championship in Klaipeda (May 8-11, Lithuania).

BODYBUILDING CRISIS
Is there anybody who can say that the today's bodybuilding is not in a very big crisis?
The reason of this were not individual sportsmen but the long lasting wrong global sport politics of the NABBA-WABBA-IFBB.
The politics of bodybuilding sport in general was wrong and today the World’s bodybuilding is in a very deep crisis causing new and new problems for all sides.
Feeling this and after receiving the negative answer from the IOC, ten years ago the Weider brothers left bodybuilding and this caused even greater problems for the International sport.
The IOC, National Governments, National Sport Ministries, social and public groups, press and television separated themselves from bodybuilding and built the wall from it.
High State Officials of most World’s Countries do not like the contemporary bodybuilding and none of them wants to deal with bodybuilding on the respected official way today.
Today bodybuilding sport looks like a small religious sect and it covers the life of a very narrow group of people. Negative public opinion makes bodybuilding to survive for it’s life. Bodybuilding is in struggle for it’s life, but the most important is that there is no future, no perspective. There is nobody to say and there is nobody show the way out for bodybuilding of the situation. Even more, to be frank – there is no way out.
That is why the WFF-International has chosen another way. Yes, we are experimenting more and more. But the WFF does not want to get in the same situation as bodybuilding is in and the WFF acts to find the way out. This way is very different to the ways of other traditional federations. But the WFF does it’s best to find the right way and that is not so easy.
We see that other traditional federations are satisfied with what the bodybuilding sport life today is, but not the WFF.
The WFF aims to be the International Leader of our kind of sport. [b]The 90 National Members of the WFF-International representing All Continents prove us that the WFF is on the right way.
The WFF aims to get all possible official recognition and support you can imagine.[/b]

Edmundas Daubaras

unfortunatelly it is correct
Matthew Wrote:
Sendriene;WFF Wrote:

WFF-WBBF

NEW WAY

BODYBUILDING CRISIS

Edmundas Daubaras

unfortunatelly it is correct

the problem nedds urgent solution :?:
This is how the IFBB play games with WADA:

CHEATING DOPING GAME BY THE IFBB CORPORATION

TONY BLINN:
“Dear Rafael,
Further to my e-mail below, I should have mentioned that, at first glance, I'd pick option #1. I believe the IFBB Anti-Doping Committee is not empowered or authorized to make decisions that are outside the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules and WADA Code. This committee, in my opinion, must only operate within the narrow confines of the aforementioned Rules and WADC. To me, this is the proper and right thing to do.
The right to a constitutional appeal directly to the IFBB President is every member's right and, to allow this to go forward is to show how well our democracy works. Only the President should have the right to reduce Santos' suspension to a period other than what's called for in the Rules.
Therefore, I would suggest the following course of action:
1. Allow the hearing decision and two-year suspension from the ADC to stand as is.
2. Send this decision to Santos via Pagnani and advise 1) that Santos should immediately appeal to the President under article 20.1 of the IFBB Constitution, and 2) that Santos should ask for leniency and a reduction to one-year as fair and just compensation for the wrongful disqualification from the finals of the World Championships.
3. Advise Pagnani and Santos that the hearing decision is to remain confidential [will not be publicly released] pending his appeal decision.
4. This will give you some time to craft a written appeal decision.
Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive. In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals. Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".
I really believe that the appeal process is the best way to go”.

TONY BLINN:
“Dear Rafael,
Given the unique circumstances, your "exception" is most welcome.
In my opinion, may I suggest we act as follows:
OPTION #1:
Apply the WADA Code and IFBB Anti-Doping Rules, suspend Santos for two years, advise him to appeal to the IFBB President (as is his constitutional right), strike an ad hoc appeal committee, which would overturn the hearing decision and render an appeal decision to reduce the suspension to one year.
OPTION #2:
Apply the WADA Code and IFBB Anti-Doping Rules in the hearing decision, state why he cannot succeed in his petition for relief under Articles 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 (the reason why should be obvious to all and I strongly believe we shouldn't play with this), but, when it comes to the suspension part of the decision, reduce the suspension to one year based on "exceptional circumstances". Of course, we will have to state what these circumstances are in a way that is acceptable from a "justice has been done" point of view.
I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost. And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years”.

RAFAEL SANTOCHA:
“Dear Members of the Anti Doping Commission:
You know that you have my full respect and trust regarding your decisions, and that I never interfere on your efficient work.
Let me make an exception in the case of Jose Carlos Santos.
I think that everybody is sharing the same feelings.
I was specially moved reminding the previous misunderstanding in the Malaysia World Championships.
I believe it would be advisable to have a shorter period of suspension with a reinstatement test, or something similar.
I leave this in your capable hands, but I wished to share with you these feelings.
Best regards,
Rafael”

EDUARDO HENRIQUE DE ROSE ESCRIBIÓ:
“You open the door for personal comments and I was considering to do one but, because it was a case of a Brazilian athlete, I was restraining myself to do it.
We have here an athlete that was many time World Champion, was also tested many times without any problem, and we never had a problem with him before. As a matter of fact, he had a problem with as, because the only time that we try to eliminate the athletes with adverse analytical results from Friday to Sunday, we disqualified him improperly, based in a preliminary report of the lab, that confess later on that a mistake was made.By this mysterious thing of the life, the lab was in Thailand, and with the disqualification of José Carlos, the Thai athlete won the Gold Medal in the category.
In my opinion, it is time to pay him back the mistake that was made, and to deduct some time of his sanction, enough to permit him to compete in Dubai, and to avoid a sad ending of a great athlete. My recommendations would be, for this reasons, to give him a sanction of one 18 months what would permit him to compete in the next World Championship”.

TONY BLYNN:
“I realize that personal feelings cannot enter into our hearing decision in the case of Jose Carlos Santos. Having said this, I must express my disappointment at hearing the news that Santos was positive. Such a great history of accomplishments -- a 6-time IFBB World Champion and Gold Medalist at the World Games. Tested negative more than 25 times.
I am remembering how we failed him at the World Championships at which he was mistakenly disqualified before the finals. I witnessed first-hand how deeply this affected him at the airport the next day. He was still in tears and appeared stunned and lost at how this could have happened. I recall feeling sad for him and ashamed at the same time because I was part of the IFBB officialdom that should have prevented it”.
Looking through the window
(more detailed about the 400 pages materials of the financial and juridic IFBB documents we will speak here when back from Slovakia next week)

RESUME:
Let us state the facts:
1. In 2007 the New IFBB was registered by the representatives of 3 countries (only 3!!!), Austria, Spain and France
2. 2. In 2008 the new EFBB was registered by the representatives of 3 countries (only 3!!!), UK, Spain and France
No other powerful country members were chosen.
3. All basic positions in the new IFBB-EFBB were divided between the representatives of these 3 countries.
4. Now comes the time to collect the “backstage crowd” with no voice, no vote, no power, only formal easy positions…

The most I like in the IFBB unfair games is that the “backstage crowd” feels easy and likes the unfair games that are done with them for years and are done now again. It will be no surprise if we will learn that the IFBB supporters from various countries even do not know what their «bosses“ are doing...
Go ahead!
Dita Wrote:Looking through the window
(more detailed about the 400 pages materials of the financial and juridic IFBB documents we will speak here when back from Slovakia next week)

RESUME:
Let us state the facts:
1. In 2007 the New IFBB was registered by the representatives of 3 countries (only 3!!!), Austria, Spain and France
2. 2. In 2008 the new EFBB was registered by the representatives of 3 countries (only 3!!!), UK, Spain and France
3. All basic positions in the new IFBB-EFBB were divided between the representatives of these 3 countries.
4. Now comes the time to collect the “backstage crowd” with no voice, no vote, no power, only formal easy positions…

The most I like in the IFBB unfair games is that the “backstage crowd” feels easy and likes the unfair games that are done with them for years and are done now again. It will be no surprise if we will learn that the IFBB supporters from various countries even do not know what their «bosses“ are doing...
Go ahead!
Dita Wrote:Looking through the window

RESUME:
Let us state the facts:

Go ahead!

GET ACQUAINTED:
These personalities divided the basic posts of the new IFBB-EBFF and now it is the time to “play democracy” and to collect the crowd of supporters from various countries.
Today we received a letter from one of the IFBB Leaders:

Sir,
I read the IFBB Constitution. Interestingly, I came across Article 15.2 which stipulates:
15.2 PROCEDURES:
2. Documented proof of the organization's acceptance by their Ministry of Sport, or National Olympic Committee, that they are the sole recognized national sport governing body for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness within their country. HOW MANY COUNTRIES SO CALLED MEMBERS OF THE "IFBB CORPORATION" ARE AFFILIATED TO THEIR OLYMPIC COMMITTEES AND TO THEIR SPORTS MINISTRIES???
3. A copy of their constitution and rules, said constitution and rules which must be in conformity with the Constitution and Rules of the IFBB HOW MANY COUNTRIES SUBMITTED THEIR CONSTITUTIONS TO THE IFBB corporation??? Not many have rules or constitution.
We should challenge the IFBB to produce the list of all the countries who are recognized by their Ministry of Sport or by their National Olympic Committee. We doubt that there are more than 40 or 50 countries recognized by their government or National Olympic Committees. Take for example, the English Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation & Australia federation ( they are operating under business). Only a handful number of countries are recognized: Asia, South Pacific and some Pan American/European countries.
The IFBB is actually not 179 countries strong....let's track back the past five years, how many nations participated in the World Men's Bodybuilding Championships, not over 65 and some of them do not even have athletes. Most of the delegates are gym owners and bodybuilders. Where are the 100 over nations?????
The "IFBB" hoodwink the governments. GAISF, IWGF and the sports authorities of the world.
Shame on them.
We thank the BRAVE OFFICIALS AXEL BAUER, OSAMA ALSHAFAR, PAUL CHUA for their bravery to stand up and say" NO THIS IS WRONG AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTIONAL AND DEMOCRATIC WAY" in running a federation. They have exposed the real crooks and cheats. There is a saying when the well runs dry..you can really see between a snake and a fish. The world knows who is the snake now.
(we do not publish his name)
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Edita Sendriene Wrote:Today we received a letter from one of the IFBB Leaders:

Sir,
I read the IFBB Constitution. Interestingly, I came across Article 15.2 which stipulates:
15.2 PROCEDURES:
2. Documented proof of the organization's acceptance by their Ministry of Sport, or National Olympic Committee, that they are the sole recognized national sport governing body for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness within their country. HOW MANY COUNTRIES SO CALLED MEMBERS OF THE "IFBB CORPORATION" ARE AFFILIATED TO THEIR OLYMPIC COMMITTEES AND TO THEIR SPORTS MINISTRIES???
3. A copy of their constitution and rules, said constitution and rules which must be in conformity with the Constitution and Rules of the IFBB HOW MANY COUNTRIES SUBMITTED THEIR CONSTITUTIONS TO THE IFBB corporation??? Not many have rules or constitution.
We should challenge the IFBB to produce the list of all the countries who are recognized by their Ministry of Sport or by their National Olympic Committee. We doubt that there are more than 40 or 50 countries recognized by their government or National Olympic Committees. Take for example, the English Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation & Australia federation ( they are operating under business). Only a handful number of countries are recognized: Asia, South Pacific and some Pan American/European countries.
The IFBB is actually not 179 countries strong....let's track back the past five years, how many nations participated in the World Men's Bodybuilding Championships, not over 65 and some of them do not even have athletes. Most of the delegates are gym owners and bodybuilders. Where are the 100 over nations?????
The "IFBB" hoodwink the governments. GAISF, IWGF and the sports authorities of the world.
Shame on them.
We thank the BRAVE OFFICIALS AXEL BAUER, OSAMA ALSHAFAR, PAUL CHUA for their bravery to stand up and say" NO THIS IS WRONG AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTIONAL AND DEMOCRATIC WAY" in running a federation. They have exposed the real crooks and cheats. There is a saying when the well runs dry..you can really see between a snake and a fish. The world knows who is the snake now.
(we do not publish his name)

The WFF-WBBF answer was:

Dear friends,
Why not to unite all of us in the WFF (World Fitness Federation) and the WBBF (World Bodybuilding Federation)???
Maybe let us meet and discuss this question?
We have new ideas...
Friendly,
Edmundas Daubaras
International President
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Today we received one more letter on the matter:

Subject: CHEATING, BULLYING AND DICTACTORSHIP WILL NOT WORK ANYMORE
To: pierre.scatolini@ifbb-news.com, lawfirm.bauer@chello.at, internacional@santonja.com, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, ehderose@terra.com.br, eweider@weiderpub.com, pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com, tblinn@ifbbpro.com
Date: Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 7:09 PM
Dear IFBB Executive Members:
I have been very patient. Time is running out to a point that I am forced to report this matter to the following authorities on Monday:

1. Interpol
2. Madrid police
3. Montreal police

All those people who are involved in the scam must be brought to justice. All documents which I received will be sent to the three departments.
The IFBB Corporation must be transparent. They are hiding and keeping everything a secret for their personal benefit.
As an ardent supporter of EBBF, I would not want to be hauled and questioned by the police in my country.
I feel insecure after reading all the emails coming from the various people in the IFBB and EBBF.

cc.
pierre.scatolini@ifbb-news.com,lawfirm.bauer@chello.at,internacional@santonja.com,abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg,wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, ehderose@terra.com.br, eweider@weiderpub.com,pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com,tblinn@ifbbpro.com,albert@busek.de, ifbbcaribbean@msn.com, aquilesdecesare@hotmail.com, pcgraham@ozemail.com.au,spbbf@slingshot.co.nz,efbb@tedata.net.eg,p.filleborn@neostrada.pl,secretaria@ifbb-spain.com, prof.beuker@t-online.de, bgoldman@worldhealth.net,mauricio@santonja.com,dubinin@fbfr.ru,info@dbfv.de,interbody@home.pl,pierrescat@wanadoo.fr
WFF secretary service Wrote:Today we received one more letter on the matter:

To: pierre.scatolini@ifbb-news.com, lawfirm.bauer@chello.at, internacional@santonja.com, abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, ehderose@terra.com.br, eweider@weiderpub.com, pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com, tblinn@ifbbpro.com
I have been very patient. Time is running out to a point that I am forced to report this matter to the following authorities on Monday:

1. Interpol
2. Madrid police
3. Montreal police

All those people who are involved in the scam must be brought to justice. All documents which I received will be sent to the three departments.
The IFBB Corporation must be transparent. They are hiding and keeping everything a secret for their personal benefit.
As an ardent supporter of EBBF, I would not want to be hauled and questioned by the police in my country.
I feel insecure after reading all the emails coming from the various people in the IFBB and EBBF.

cc.
pierre.scatolini@ifbb-news.com,lawfirm.bauer@chello.at,internacional@santonja.com,abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg,wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk, ehderose@terra.com.br, eweider@weiderpub.com,pkagan@ifbbprofessionalleague.com,tblinn@ifbbpro.com,albert@busek.de, ifbbcaribbean@msn.com, aquilesdecesare@hotmail.com, pcgraham@ozemail.com.au,spbbf@slingshot.co.nz,efbb@tedata.net.eg,p.filleborn@neostrada.pl,secretaria@ifbb-spain.com, prof.beuker@t-online.de, bgoldman@worldhealth.net,mauricio@santonja.com,dubinin@fbfr.ru,info@dbfv.de,interbody@home.pl,pierrescat@wanadoo.fr

Today we received a proposal from the highest IFBB Leaders to start contacts with the WFF-WBBF International.
More info soon.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

1. Interpol
2. Madrid police
3. Montreal police

cc.

Today we received a proposal from the highest IFBB Leaders to start contacts with the WFF-WBBF International.
More info soon.

The fact, that the highest IFBB-EFBB Leaders have sent the IFBB-EFBB financial and other materials to the WFF-WBBF Headquarters means much.
Even more, the letter with their intention to cooperate with the WFF-WBBF International came too.
First of all it proves that the WFF-WBBF is on the right way.
Now all of us need some time to think it over and get ready to the coming common talks.
Together with the IFBB-EBFF offices WFF-WBBF International Headquarters is getting even such letters on the matter:

Dear Sirs,
My son is not an account, he is only 15 yrs. old. He read this email and said why "IFBB President" not replying. If they are honest, they should reply to Mr. Axel and satisfy the world. Whoever crosses their path, they will try their best to remove them, they only want yes-men in their Committee. This will not happen. Rafael feel insecure, full of complex, and agitated fast. He cannot even compare with Bushek or Paul Chua, both these men have diplomacy.
Long live Asia and Europe and let's get rid of this colonial brain of Rafael and his gang.
Today we received one more letter from IFBB-EFBB leaders, showing the private Rafael Santonja’s firms that are under the investigation:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

1. Interpol
2. Madrid police
3. Montreal police

cc.

More info soon.

The fact, that the highest IFBB-EFBB Leaders have sent the IFBB-EFBB financial and other materials to the WFF-WBBF Headquarters means much.
Even more, the letter with their intention to cooperate with the WFF-WBBF International came too.
First of all it proves that the WFF-WBBF is on the right way.
Now all of us need some time to think it over and get ready to the coming common talks.

... :?:
Dita Wrote:This is how the IFBB play games with WADA:

CHEATING DOPING GAME BY THE IFBB CORPORATION

TONY BLINN:
“Dear Rafael,
Further to my e-mail below, I should have mentioned that, at first glance, I'd pick option #1. I believe the IFBB Anti-Doping Committee is not empowered or authorized to make decisions that are outside the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules and WADA Code. This committee, in my opinion, must only operate within the narrow confines of the aforementioned Rules and WADC. To me, this is the proper and right thing to do.
The right to a constitutional appeal directly to the IFBB President is every member's right and, to allow this to go forward is to show how well our democracy works. Only the President should have the right to reduce Santos' suspension to a period other than what's called for in the Rules.
Therefore, I would suggest the following course of action:
1. Allow the hearing decision and two-year suspension from the ADC to stand as is.
2. Send this decision to Santos via Pagnani and advise 1) that Santos should immediately appeal to the President under article 20.1 of the IFBB Constitution, and 2) that Santos should ask for leniency and a reduction to one-year as fair and just compensation for the wrongful disqualification from the finals of the World Championships.
3. Advise Pagnani and Santos that the hearing decision is to remain confidential [will not be publicly released] pending his appeal decision.
4. This will give you some time to craft a written appeal decision.
Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive. In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals. Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".
I really believe that the appeal process is the best way to go”.

TONY BLINN:
“Dear Rafael,
Given the unique circumstances, your "exception" is most welcome.
In my opinion, may I suggest we act as follows:
OPTION #1:
Apply the WADA Code and IFBB Anti-Doping Rules, suspend Santos for two years, advise him to appeal to the IFBB President (as is his constitutional right), strike an ad hoc appeal committee, which would overturn the hearing decision and render an appeal decision to reduce the suspension to one year.
OPTION #2:
Apply the WADA Code and IFBB Anti-Doping Rules in the hearing decision, state why he cannot succeed in his petition for relief under Articles 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 (the reason why should be obvious to all and I strongly believe we shouldn't play with this), but, when it comes to the suspension part of the decision, reduce the suspension to one year based on "exceptional circumstances". Of course, we will have to state what these circumstances are in a way that is acceptable from a "justice has been done" point of view.
I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost. And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years”.

RAFAEL SANTOCHA:
“Dear Members of the Anti Doping Commission:
You know that you have my full respect and trust regarding your decisions, and that I never interfere on your efficient work.
Let me make an exception in the case of Jose Carlos Santos.
I think that everybody is sharing the same feelings.
I was specially moved reminding the previous misunderstanding in the Malaysia World Championships.
I believe it would be advisable to have a shorter period of suspension with a reinstatement test, or something similar.
I leave this in your capable hands, but I wished to share with you these feelings.
Best regards,
Rafael”

EDUARDO HENRIQUE DE ROSE ESCRIBIÓ:
“You open the door for personal comments and I was considering to do one but, because it was a case of a Brazilian athlete, I was restraining myself to do it.
We have here an athlete that was many time World Champion, was also tested many times without any problem, and we never had a problem with him before. As a matter of fact, he had a problem with as, because the only time that we try to eliminate the athletes with adverse analytical results from Friday to Sunday, we disqualified him improperly, based in a preliminary report of the lab, that confess later on that a mistake was made.By this mysterious thing of the life, the lab was in Thailand, and with the disqualification of José Carlos, the Thai athlete won the Gold Medal in the category.
In my opinion, it is time to pay him back the mistake that was made, and to deduct some time of his sanction, enough to permit him to compete in Dubai, and to avoid a sad ending of a great athlete. My recommendations would be, for this reasons, to give him a sanction of one 18 months what would permit him to compete in the next World Championship”.

TONY BLYNN:
“I realize that personal feelings cannot enter into our hearing decision in the case of Jose Carlos Santos. Having said this, I must express my disappointment at hearing the news that Santos was positive. Such a great history of accomplishments -- a 6-time IFBB World Champion and Gold Medalist at the World Games. Tested negative more than 25 times.
I am remembering how we failed him at the World Championships at which he was mistakenly disqualified before the finals. I witnessed first-hand how deeply this affected him at the airport the next day. He was still in tears and appeared stunned and lost at how this could have happened. I recall feeling sad for him and ashamed at the same time because I was part of the IFBB officialdom that should have prevented it”.

I find it is interesting to read
Today members of many International sport forums ask the question: who are the International IFBB-EFBB Officials, which have accused the President IFBB International RAFAEL SANTOCHA with corruption, illegal bank operations, stealing sport money and other “dirty” matters?
These Brave Officials are AXEL BAUER, OSAMA ALSHAFAR, PAUL CHUA.
Edita Sendriene WFF Wrote:Today members of many International sport forums ask the question: who are the International IFBB-EFBB Officials, which have accused the President IFBB International RAFAEL SANTOCHA with corruption, illegal bank operations, stealing sport money and other “dirty” matters?
These Brave Officials are AXEL BAUER, OSAMA ALSHAFAR, PAUL CHUA.

Recently «SBS News“ reported on IFBB and Santonja‘s matter...
Situation with the IFBB-EFBB International can be decided in various ways.
It depends if the IFBB-EFBB President RAFAEL SANTONJA will remain, or if he goes away.
When the IFBB name and Logo remains with RAFAEL SANTONJA, then the new International Organization can be set or the leaving IFBB Countries could join the WFF-WBBF International (all Asia Countries with Asia Games led by PAUL CHUA ..., Arab World led by OSAMA ALSHAFAR and a number of Countries from other Continents).
It depends on many factors including the coming negotiations.
LONG LASTING JURIDICAL CIRCUS OF IFBB

EPISODE 1

In 1969 BEN WEIDER and two nobody knows persons registered IFBB in Canada.
But – in reality it was the private firm under the name “IFBB Canada” and nothing more. They “forgot” Canada and used to call it the IFBB.
They wrote „Constitution“ and many other „documents“, organized „Meetings“ „Congresses“, „Conferences“, issued magazines but in reality by Law that was of zero value.
For many years they managed to fool lots of people who were thinking they are members if the International IFBB federation but they were members of the private firm “IFBB Canada” in fact.

EPISODE 2
IN 2007 RAFAEL SANTONJA with two known persons registered new IFBB and EFBB.
It seems ok, but again, but nothing new – it was the “IFBB Spain”.
All coming members were not of the International Federation, but of the “IFBB-EFBB Spain”.
To say more, many private firms of RAFAEL SANTONJA were set in Spain to collect the money from the primitive IFBB-EFBB sportsmen and to make rich “the Boss”.
Again many people were fooled thinking they are members of the International IFBB-EFBB Unit but in reality they were members of the “IFBB-EFBB Spain”.
LOOK AT THE DOCUMENTS!
wff_Edita.S Wrote:LONG LASTING JURIDICAL CIRCUS OF IFBB

EPISODE 1

But – in reality it was the private firm under the name “IFBB Canada” and nothing more. They “forgot” Canada and used to call it the IFBB.
They wrote „Constitution“ and many other „documents“, organized „Meetings“ „Congresses“, „Conferences“, issued magazines but in reality by Law that was of zero value.
For many years they managed to fool lots of people who were thinking they are members if the International IFBB federation but they were members of the private firm “IFBB Canada” in fact.

EPISODE 2
All coming members were not of the International Federation, but of the “IFBB-EFBB Spain”.
To say more, many private firms of RAFAEL SANTONJA were set in Spain to collect the money from the primitive IFBB-EFBB sportsmen and to make rich “the Boss”.
Again many people were fooled thinking they are members of the International IFBB-EFBB Unit but in reality they were members of the “IFBB-EFBB Spain”.
LOOK AT THE DOCUMENTS!
wff_Edita.S Wrote:LONG LASTING JURIDICAL CIRCUS OF IFBB

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2
LOOK AT THE DOCUMENTS!