Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
INT. BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS ORGANIZATIONS
vika Wrote:It is good that the president of WFF-International Edmundas Daubaras is a lower.
He does everything very seriously.
It helps a lot.

Indeed, this is very good.
rob Wrote:
vika Wrote:It is good that the president of WFF-International Edmundas Daubaras is a lower.
It helps a lot.

By the way, he graduated two Universities and received two specialities: law and languages.
vika Wrote:
rob Wrote:
It helps a lot.

By the way, he graduated two Universities and received two specialities: law and languages.

And being the President of WFF-International these studies help a lot now.
rob Wrote:
vika Wrote:
rob Wrote:
It helps a lot.

And being the President of WFF-International these studies help a lot now.

It is seen plainly!
I wish good future for WFF-International!
PERSONALITIES.
Strong personalities and storng leaders - thia is a very important thing in every Interantional Federation.
Ben and Joe Weiders went away and look what is going on with IFBB? Chaos!
Rafael Santonja is not of the same level as Weider brothers. Santonja has no power enough to be strong in Spain even!
Serge Nubret is pushed away by Fabian De beck and look wahat is with WABBA? Chaos!
NABBA had no real international leader after Mr.Oscar Heidenstam. Since that time NABBA is only surviving!
This is the situation with the old respectable federations.
timoxa Wrote:PERSONALITIES.
Strong personalities and storng leaders - thia is a very important thing in every Interantional Federation.
Rafael Santonja is not of the same level as Weider brothers. Santonja has no power enough to be strong in Spain even!
Serge Nubret is pushed away by Fabian De beck and look wahat is with WABBA? Chaos!
NABBA had no real international leader after Mr.Oscar Heidenstam. Since that time NABBA is only surviving!

Strong personalities can write their memories and dreams if they have no support and if they have no money! They can do niothing.
dima Wrote:

Strong personalities can write their memories and dreams if they have no support and if they have no money! They can do niothing.

Correct!
WFF-International headquarters received a frienfly letter from IFF:

Dear Edmundas Daubaras,
Just resending this message incase because the holiday mass communication somehow you did not receive it. I will give you a call a little later regarding collaboration.
Have a nice day!!
Best regards,
Edit Lynch
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-International headquarters received a frienfly letter from IFF:

Dear Edmundas Daubaras,
Just resending this message incase because the holiday mass communication somehow you did not receive it. I will give you a call a little later regarding collaboration.
Have a nice day!!
Best regards,
Edit Lynch

I nave seen their aerobic contests on "Eurosport".
nina Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-International headquarters received a frienfly letter from IFF:

Dear Edmundas Daubaras,
Have a nice day!!
Best regards,
Edit Lynch

I nave seen their aerobic contests on "Eurosport".

Yes, that was IFF.

The same in politics. Look what is with Israel now!
Mr.Ariel Sharon has health problems and at once great international problems begin making chaos around!
Strong leader means very much.
Sometimes he means EVERYTHING!
mike Wrote:

The same in politics. Look what is with Israel now!
Mr.Ariel Sharon has health problems and at once great international problems begin making chaos around!
Strong leader means very much.
Sometimes he means EVERYTHING!

You are right!
Clever words!
andrey Wrote:Clever words!

The situation in bodybuilding and great politics is the same!
rob Wrote:

It is naive to think anybody can replace a big person!
You will see what will be in Israel without Mr.Ariel Sharon.
You already see clearly the huge problems in IFBB when Weider brothers stepped aside!
george Wrote:
rob Wrote:

It is naive to think anybody can replace a big person!
You will see what will be in Israel without Mr.Ariel Sharon.
You already see clearly the huge problems in IFBB when Weider brothers stepped aside!

Who can say against it?
It is clear. As you mentioned: WABBA without Nubret is nothing!
Fabian CAN NOT replace him.
Nubret was A PERSON in world's bodybuilding!
I do not want to offend Fabian De Beck, but but who was and what it is Fabian De Beck?
Where from he came out?
I do not know. Say me, please!
dima Wrote:It is clear. As you mentioned: WABBA without Nubret is nothing!
I do not want to offend Fabian De Beck, but but who was and what it is Fabian De Beck?
Where from he came out?

I do not know him too!
rob Wrote:
dima Wrote:It is clear. As you mentioned: WABBA without Nubret is nothing!
Where from he came out?

I do not know him too!

Anyway when great persons leave the stage big mess benins every time.
WFF-International is in contact with nearly all International federations worldwide. When possible WFF takes part in their International events.
Just a week before WFF received IFA invitation to participate in their contest in January. Unfortunately the time is not suitable:

Dear Edmundas,
I really appreciate Your efforts, thank You for sending out our invitation and for letting me know the results!! I do understand the situation, and hope something else will work out in the future.
Sending you all my best wishes,
Edit Lynch

Dear Edit,
Unfortunately our girls are out of shape (2006 WFF Europe Amateur and Pro Championships will be only in May). Having high titles they do not want to participate being not in shape. You will be not satisfied if I will bring You not very strong athletes as well.
Thank You for Your nice intentions,
Yours faithfuly,
President
WFF-International
Edmundas Daubaras
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-International is in contact with nearly all International federations worldwide. When possible WFF takes part in their International events.
Just a week before WFF received IFA invitation to participate in their contest in January. Unfortunately the time is not suitable:

Dear Edmundas,
I really appreciate Your efforts, thank You for sending out our invitation and for letting me know the results!! I do understand the situation, and hope something else will work out in the future.
Edit Lynch

Dear Edit,
Unfortunately our girls are out of shape (2006 WFF Europe Amateur and Pro Championships will be only in May). Having high titles they do not want to participate being not in shape. You will be not satisfied if I will bring You not very strong athletes as well.
Yours faithfuly,
President
WFF-International
Edmundas Daubaras

The good begining of colaboration!
ANN Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:WFF-International is in contact with nearly all International federations worldwide. When possible WFF takes part in their International events.

Dear Edmundas,
Edit Lynch

Dear Edit,
Yours faithfuly,
President
WFF-International
Edmundas Daubaras

The good begining of colaboration!

I agree!
Stability and rising popularity of WFF-International make different regions to pay more and more attention to it's activities.
Among the countries interested in WFF-International work are arab countries too.
After a few weeks in February representatives from United Arab Emyrates plan to come to Lithuania to meet WFF-International leaders.
Among many questions to be spoken over are plans to organize regular International Contests of WFF in Dubai (UAE).
edmundas daubaras Wrote:Stability and rising popularity of WFF-International make different regions to pay more and more attention to it's activities.
Among the countries interested in WFF-International work are arab countries too.
After a few weeks in February representatives from United Arab Emyrates plan to come to Lithuania to meet WFF-International leaders.
Among many questions to be spoken over are plans to organize regular International Contests of WFF in Dubai (UAE).

This plan of WFF looks great!
timoxa Wrote:
edmundas daubaras Wrote:Stability and rising popularity of WFF-International make different regions to pay more and more attention to it's activities.

Indeed!
rob Wrote:
timoxa Wrote:

Indeed!

This is a very interesting idea. Let us know how it will go on.
Representatives of WFF Slovenia and WFF Croatia are meeting in Ljubljana (capital city of Slovenia) this Sunday to discuss about future cooperation of this two countries. Slovenia and Croatia are great friends and will surely contribute to further development of WFF.

Sasa Grosic
WFF Croatia
SasaG Wrote:Representatives of WFF Slovenia and WFF Croatia are meeting in Ljubljana (capital city of Slovenia) this Sunday to discuss about future cooperation of this two countries. Slovenia and Croatia are great friends and will surely contribute to further development of WFF.

Sasa Grosic
WFF Croatia

It was very fine to meet Sasa Grosic at the WFF-International seminar in Latvia. The most important questions were overspoken and now the basics of WFF are more clear. It is more easy for the participants of the seminar to go on discussing the same in your regions.
I wish you a successful discussion with Slovenia leaders.
edmundas daubaras Wrote:
SasaG Wrote:Representatives of WFF Slovenia and WFF Croatia are meeting in Ljubljana (capital city of Slovenia) this Sunday to discuss about future cooperation of this two countries. Slovenia and Croatia are great friends and will surely contribute to further development of WFF.

Sasa Grosic
WFF Croatia

It was very fine to meet Sasa Grosic at the WFF-International seminar in Latvia. The most important questions were overspoken and now the basics of WFF are more clear. It is more easy for the participants of the seminar to go on discussing the same in your regions.
I wish you a successful discussion with Slovenia leaders.

Nice coordination of common work!