Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
ВФФ-ВББФ в Африке
Segodnia poluceno pismo iz Respubliki Juznoj Afriki.
Akademija sporta interesujeca dejatelnostju WFF-WBBF:

Bluewater Bay Academy of Sport wrote:
> Dear Sir/madam,
> I would like to find out more of your federation, especially interested in seeing what you have to offer the younger bodybuilding athlete, under the age of 23 in terms of competitions.
> Thanking you in anticipation
> Yours in Sort
> Brian Kitching
WFF-International Official Information Only
WFF secretary service Wrote:Segodnia poluceno pismo iz Respubliki Juznoj Afriki.

> Dear Sir/madam,
> I would like to find out more of your federation, especially interested in seeing what you have to offer the younger bodybuilding athlete, under the age of 23 in terms of competitions.
> Yours in Sort
> Brian Kitching

Studentov akademiji sporta my priglasili v Klaipedu na "Jantarnyj priz":

Dear Friend,
JUNIORS:
WFF (World Fitness Federation) has male and female age roups:
until 8 years, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21.
WBBF (World Bodybuilding Federation) has age groups until 14, 16, 18, 21.
Along with Junior Categories WFF-WBBF have standard Bodybuilding and Fitness Categories for the Athletes over 21, over 40, over 50 years.
The most important 2008 Events (1-st half of the year) are:
"Amber Prix International" (1968-2008)
WFF Europe Championships Open
WBBF Europe Championships Open (all in May 16-20, Lithuania).
"Open" means that teams from other Continents participate at these Events too.
We are planing to organize about 60 Internationals Events World Wide this year.
More info: www.wff.lt look in "Forum", English language.
Yours,
ED
wff_edita Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Segodnia poluceno pismo iz Respubliki Juznoj Afriki.

> Dear Sir/madam,
> Yours in Sort
> Brian Kitching

Studentov akademiji sporta my priglasili v Klaipedu na "Jantarnyj priz":

Dear Friend,
JUNIORS:
WFF (World Fitness Federation) has male and female age roups:
until 8 years, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21.
WBBF (World Bodybuilding Federation) has age groups until 14, 16, 18, 21.
Along with Junior Categories WFF-WBBF have standard Bodybuilding and Fitness Categories for the Athletes over 21, over 40, over 50 years.
The most important 2008 Events (1-st half of the year) are:
"Amber Prix International" (1968-2008)
WFF Europe Championships Open
WBBF Europe Championships Open (all in May 16-20, Lithuania).
"Open" means that teams from other Continents participate at these Events too.
We are planing to organize about 60 Internationals Events World Wide this year.
More info: www.wff.lt look in "Forum", English language.
Yours,
ED

Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Южной Африки.
Африканцы хотят в 2010 году у себя организавать большой международный турнир ВФФ-ВББФ.
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Республики Южной Африки.
Руководитель академии спорта ЮАР просит разрешения федерации ВББФ в 2009 году провести чемпионат мира ВББФ по культуризму среди студентов:

I would like to know if there is any representation in Southern Africa, if not what criteria needs to be met to start a charter of WBBF in South Africa?
Further I would like to know if it is possible to host a World Student Champs, a open competition for students under 16 to students under 25?
What requirements do I need to fulfill to host such an event?
I have written in the past, but have not received a reply to these questions, I would appreciate an answer as I feel that the WBBF will be the best body to affiliate my athletes too.
Looking forward to your response.
Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Республики Южной Африки.
Руководитель академии спорта ЮАР просит разрешения федерации ВББФ в 2009 году провести чемпионат мира ВББФ по культуризму среди студентов:

I would like to know if there is any representation in Southern Africa, if not what criteria needs to be met to start a charter of WBBF in South Africa?
Further I would like to know if it is possible to host a World Student Champs, a open competition for students under 16 to students under 25?
I have written in the past, but have not received a reply to these questions, I would appreciate an answer as I feel that the WBBF will be the best body to affiliate my athletes too.
Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching

Мы получили ещё одно письмо из ЮАР. Африканцы уточняют возраст студентов - от 15 до 25 лет:

Edmundas,
I am urgently looking for a sanctioning body to host a world student championship, for students and scholars aged 15 to 25.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Regards
Brian
WFF secretary service Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Республики Южной Африки.

Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching

Мы получили ещё одно письмо из ЮАР. Африканцы уточняют возраст студентов - от 15 до 25 лет:

Edmundas,
I am urgently looking for a sanctioning body to host a world student championship, for students and scholars aged 15 to 25.
Regards
Brian

Ответ всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ таков:
ВФФ-ВББФ положительно относится к возможности организации чемпионата мира студентов ВББФ по культуризму в ЮАР в 2009 году.
Однако, столь далёкое расстояние для многих стран с ограниченными финансовыми возможностями не позволит им прибыть в ЮАР.
Мы предложили дискуссию по вопросу продолжить.

Dear friend,
This is a very interesting idea.
The official status of the Contest is high enough.
But:
1.Your Country is so fare away and I am not sure that many Countries will have financial possibilities to come.
If You have 10-15 Countries participating there, that would not seem serious then.
Anyway let us discuss this.
Let us think about it for some time.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:

Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching

Edmundas,
Regards
Brian

Ответ всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ таков:
ВФФ-ВББФ положительно относится к возможности организации чемпионата мира студентов ВББФ по культуризму в ЮАР в 2009 году.
Однако, столь далёкое расстояние для многих стран с ограниченными финансовыми возможностями не позволит им прибыть в ЮАР.
Мы предложили дискуссию по вопросу продолжить.

Dear friend,
This is a very interesting idea.
The official status of the Contest is high enough.
But:
1.Your Country is so fare away and I am not sure that many Countries will have financial possibilities to come.
If You have 10-15 Countries participating there, that would not seem serious then.
Anyway let us discuss this.
Let us think about it for some time.

Ну и верно!
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Республики Центральной Африки.
Африканцы интересуются любительскими соревнованиями ВФФ-ВББФ 2008 года:

Dear Mr. EDMUNDAS DAUBARAS,
Hope you are doing great. It's been a long time without communicating to you. It was due to the problems I got when I travelled to the Central African Republic, to open up a new branch of our association.
Is there any international amateur championship later this year?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
Kalyango.
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Республики Центральной Африки.

Hope you are doing great. It's been a long time without communicating to you. It was due to the problems I got when I travelled to the Central African Republic, to open up a new branch of our association.
Kind regards,
Kalyango.

проснулись!
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Республики Центральной Африки.

Kind regards,
Kalyango.

ВФФ-ВББФ приглашает африканцев участвовать в любительском чемпионате мира в Польше:

WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championships, November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI,
his e.mail
poczta <wff.poland.maciejewski@neostrada.pl>

Kind regards,
Kalyango.

ВФФ-ВББФ приглашает африканцев участвовать в любительском чемпионате мира в Польше:

WFF-WBBF World Amateur Championships, November 14-16, Bydgoszcz, Poland.
President WFF-WBBF Poland ANDRZEY MACIEJEWSKI,
his e.mail
poczta <wff.poland.maciejewski@neostrada.pl>

верно!
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Марокко.
Президент ВФФ-ВББФ Марокко прислал свой новый почтовый адрес:

THANK YOU FOR LETTER.
PLESE SEND ME PRINTED INFORMATION BY THIS ADDRES:
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI
B.P.110.
MEKNES 50000.
MOROCCO.
THE PRESIDENT
WFF.WBBF.MOROCCO
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI
YOUR FAITHFULLY
Venez découvrir des milliers de célibataires dans votre région et affinez vos recherches grâce à tous les services mis à votre disposition: recherche, annonce vocale, messagerie, photos...
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Марокко.
Национальная сборная Марокко из 11 спортсменов направляется в Быдгощ для участия в любительском мире ВФФ-ВББФ:

DEAR SIR AND MY FRIEND ED PRESIDENT INTERNATIONAL WFF.WBBF.
I INFORM YOU TEAM ROYAL WFF.WBBF MOROCCO PARTICIPE IN BYDGOSZCZ HELD THE WORLD FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS/ONDATH OF NOVEMBER 14/16.IN POLOGNE.
PLEASE HELP ME FOR FACILIT VISAS FOR TEAM WFF.WBBF MOROCCO.
ADRESS AND INFORMATION FOR VISA IN AMBASSY POLAND IN CITE RABAT MOROCCO
THE PRESIDENT WFF.WBBF MOROCCO
YOUR FAITHFULLY
MOHAMMED ZEKRAOUI.
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Федерация культуризма и фитнеса ЮАР подаёт заявления о вступлении в международную федерацию ВФФ-ВББФ:

Dear Mr. Edmundas Daubaras,
President WBBF-International

Attached letter for Application to WBBF & WFF for SA

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Федерация культуризма и фитнеса ЮАР подаёт заявления о вступлении в международную федерацию ВФФ-ВББФ:

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

Недавно Всемирная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Президент национальной федерации культуризма ТОММИ ДУ РАНД пишет, что он работает организатором спорта в ЮАР в течении 20 лет.
Его спортивная биография такова:
1.Он в стране проводит ежегодно три самых больших турнира по культуризму
2.Он был организатором культуристического чемпионата мира 2007 года
3.В течении 2 лет является судьёй международной категории
4.В течении 14 лет руководит национальной федерацией

После тщательного изучения международной ситуации ТОММИ ДУ РАНД решил, что «сейчас самое подходящее время для становления и развития федерации ВФФ-ВББФ в ЮАР».
Он пишет: «…я изучил официальные материалы по ВФФ-ВББФ и решил, что ваша федерация соответствует высоким международным стандартам и очень сильна. Я хочу, чтобы федерация ЮАР была частью ВФФ-ВББФ».
Далее Т.Д.РАНД просит выслать ряд официальных документов ВФФ-ВББФ.
Далее он пишет: «..культуризм – вся моя жизнь. Я ещё и тренер, подготовивший целый ряд чемпионов мира по версиям федераций ВПФ и ИФББ».
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

Недавно Всемирная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ получила письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Президент национальной федерации культуризма ТОММИ ДУ РАНД пишет, что он работает организатором спорта в ЮАР в течении 20 лет.

После тщательного изучения международной ситуации ТОММИ ДУ РАНД решил, что «сейчас самое подходящее время для становления и развития федерации ВФФ-ВББФ в ЮАР».
Он пишет: «…я изучил официальные материалы по ВФФ-ВББФ и решил, что ваша федерация соответствует высоким международным стандартам и очень сильна. Я хочу, чтобы федерация ЮАР была частью ВФФ-ВББФ».
Далее он пишет: «..культуризм – вся моя жизнь. Я ещё и тренер, подготовивший целый ряд чемпионов мира по версиям федераций ВПФ и ИФББ».

Ответ Всемиирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ представителям ЮАР был положительным:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

Мы получили ещё одно письмо из Южно Африканской республики (ЮАР).
Президент ВФФ-ВББФ ЮАР ТОММИ ДУ РАНД пишет, что он «…считает за честь быть членом такой федерации, как ВФФ и ВББФ…».
Южноафриканцы на 2009 год запланировали 6 соревнований разного уровня.
В международном плане они собираются посетить Европу и участвовать в турнире «Юниверс» ВФФ-ВББФ 2009 года, который (предварительно) состоится в Словакии (ноябрь).
Южноафриканцы просят прислать атрибутику ВФФ-ВББФ для использования в Интернете и на официальных бланках федерации.

Dear President Edmundas Daubaras
It is a honour to be part of such a wonderful organization like WFF and WBBF.
We already have a national executive committee in place and we also have lined up about 6 fitness and bodybuilding events and for 2009.
That is with out the national event to select a team that we can take over at the end of the year for the universe championship.
Can you please send us info on the universe championship at the end of the year so we can plan ahead.
Can you also mail us the logo's for WFF and WBBF so that we can put it on our posters and our national website.
I Tommy Du Rand will be the national president for WFF and WBBF be here in South Africa.
See forward to meet you in person.
Yours in fitness & bodybuilding
Tommy Du Rand
Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Организатор ряда соревнований и президент НАББА ЮАР, судья ИФББ международной категории БРАЕН КИЧИНГ, разочаровавшись в десятилетнем сотрудничестве с НАББА, прости помощи и хочет работать с международной федерацией ВФФ-ВББФ.

Dear Edmundas,
I am looking for a good competitive home for my athletes.
I have tried making contact with NABBA Europe, and NABBA South africa, and to date have not been able to get a reply.
I know there is a co-operative agreement of sorts between NABBA and WBF, is there a chance of having a WBF office open in South Africa, and WBF sanctioned contests held here, I and my athletes have grown
tired of the political infighting amongst the organisations, and even amongst provincial bodies of the same organisation.
All we request is a home were athletes of all ages and races can compete against each other no matter what their other affiliations.
We believe that competition should be open to any who want to compete.
I have been a scrutineer for both IFBB and WPF for more than a decade, and have just redone my IFBB judges course.
I have organized the Splash Bodybuilding festival, provincial shows and national show,Clash of Titans and Muscle Mayhem.
I hope that you would be able to help or point me in the right direction.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Организатор ряда соревнований и президент НАББА ЮАР, судья ИФББ международной категории БРАЕН КИЧИНГ, разочаровавшись в десятилетнем сотрудничестве с НАББА, прости помощи и хочет работать с международной федерацией ВФФ-ВББФ.

Dear Edmundas,
I have tried making contact with NABBA Europe, and NABBA South africa, and to date have not been able to get a reply.
I know there is a co-operative agreement of sorts between NABBA and WBF, is there a chance of having a WBF office open in South Africa, and WBF sanctioned contests held here, I and my athletes have grown
tired of the political infighting amongst the organisations, and even amongst provincial bodies of the same organisation.
All we request is a home were athletes of all ages and races can compete against each other no matter what their other affiliations.
I have been a scrutineer for both IFBB and WPF for more than a decade, and have just redone my IFBB judges course.
I have organized the Splash Bodybuilding festival, provincial shows and national show,Clash of Titans and Muscle Mayhem.
Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching

Юниор - спортсмен из ЮАР
Dita Wrote:
WFF secretary service Wrote:Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.

Dear Edmundas,
Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching

Юниор - спортсмен из ЮАР

вроде, ничего... :roll:

Dear Edmundas,
Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching

Сегодня мы получили ещё одно письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Отрадно, что все представители разных федераций собираются под флагом Всемирной федерации ВФФ-ВББФ:

Tommy,
I hereby request permission to open a WFF/WBBF branch in the Eastern Cape Province and to host sactioned contests in the province.
Thank you for the opportunity.
Brian Kitching
Chairman WFF-WBBF International Judges Council
Secretary General WFF-WBBF Lithuania
Dita Wrote:

Dear Edmundas,
Yours in Sport
Brian Kitching

Юниор - спортсмен из ЮАР
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

Президент ВФФ-ВББФ ЮАР ТОММИ ДУ РАНД пишет, что он «…считает за честь быть членом такой федерации, как ВФФ и ВББФ…».
В международном плане они собираются посетить Европу и участвовать в турнире «Юниверс» ВФФ-ВББФ 2009 года, который (предварительно) состоится в Словакии (ноябрь).
Южноафриканцы просят прислать атрибутику ВФФ-ВББФ для использования в Интернете и на официальных бланках федерации.

We already have a national executive committee in place and we also have lined up about 6 fitness and bodybuilding events and for 2009.
That is with out the national event to select a team that we can take over at the end of the year for the universe championship.
Can you please send us info on the universe championship at the end of the year so we can plan ahead.
Can you also mail us the logo's for WFF and WBBF so that we can put it on our posters and our national website.
I Tommy Du Rand will be the national president for WFF and WBBF be here in South Africa.
Tommy Du Rand

President WFF-WBBF Republic of South Africa TOMMY DU RAND and his wife MARLIE (2009)
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Южно Африканской Республики.
Президент ВФФ-ВББФ ЮАР ТОМИ ДУ РАНД прислал календарь с 16 соревнованиями ВФФ-ВББФ 2009 года, которые будут организованы в ЮАР:

Hi Emundas,
Attached RSA calendar for 2009.
There are 4 more to be added.
Thank you.
Tommy
Сегодня мы получили письмо из Южноафриканской республики.
Президент ВФФ-ВББФ ЮАР Tommy Du Rand пишет:
- он в культуризме 22 года, большинство этого времени в ИФББ, потом несколько лет в ВПФ.
- он занимал высокие должности в федерациях, организовал и провёл много крупных международных соревнований
- он решил, что всемирная федерация ВФФ-ВББФ самая лучшая для спортсменов
- он уже создал страницу в Интернете для стран Африки

(подробнее в ниже опубликованном письме).

Hi ED,
Thanks for all the emails that you have send to us.
I am mailing you some photos of our athletes and a photo of
me and my wife Marlie. All my photos is on cd's and the cd's are at my offfice at the gym. I can mail you more photos of our athletes if you want to see more. Just let me know.
For the last 22 years I was very activiley involved in the sport of Bodybuilding and fitness. 1989 I have joined IFBB and was part of
the Eastern Gauteng committee for 16 years. I was the chairman for 11 years and a offical international judge since 2004. In 2005 I have joined WPF and was the chairman for the Eastern Gauteng province for 2 years. For the last 2 years I was the national head judge for WPF South Africa.
In 2006 I was the team manager for the South African team that have participate in the WPF Mr & Ms Universe in France. In 2007 I have hosted the WPF Universe here in South Africa, according to the WPF Europe president it was the best hosted univese for the last 16 years. In 2008 I was the chief marshall on the Mr & Ms Universe also in France.
I am also the biggest bodybuilding promoter her in South Africa. I have 3 national shows that i hoste every year with +/- 150 to 200 entries in each championship for the last 10 years.
I am very well known amongst the athletes as well as all the other bodybuilding federations here in South Africa. I am well respected by the athletes as well as committee members form the different federations.
I have done my homework on your federation and have decided that the WFF and WBBF is a far better federation to be part off. I am working for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and the athletes deserive the best and I think WFF and WBBF is the best
for the athletes her in South Africa.
I am a personal trainer and own my own gym: Protea Health & Fitness Club. I have already trained 7 world champs. My wife is a high school teacher and I have 3 sons: Donovan (12), Lukas (10) and TJ (8). My wife is my right hand not only in the gym but also in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness.
I just want to explain to you have we choose a team to present South Africa on the Universe/World Championship.
Our country consist out of 9 provinces. 8th of our provinces are already part of WFF & WBBF. Each of the provinces host a provincial championship on which they select a team to represent them on our national championship.
At the national championship we select a team to represent South Africa on the universe/world championship.
I was already in contact with Brian and he is going to be the chairman for our Eastern Cape province and he will also be part of the national executive committee.
I have also set up a website for South Africa that will give our athletes more info about WFF and WBBF. The website will be up and going no later than friday the 16th Jan. The website address is going to be www.wff.co.za
Is it possible to mail me the email address of the international head judge. I just want to make sure that we have all the info on the judging cretiria.
Thank you,
Yours in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness.
Tommy Du Rand
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Южноафриканской республики.
- он в культуризме 22 года, большинство этого времени в ИФББ, потом несколько лет в ВПФ.
- он занимал высокие должности в федерациях, организовал и провёл много крупных международных соревнований

Hi ED,
me and my wife Marlie. All my photos is on cd's and the cd's are at my offfice at the gym. I can mail you more photos of our athletes if you want to see more. Just let me know.
For the last 22 years I was very activiley involved in the sport of Bodybuilding and fitness. 1989 I have joined IFBB and was part of
the Eastern Gauteng committee for 16 years. I was the chairman for 11 years and a offical international judge since 2004. In 2005 I have joined WPF and was the chairman for the Eastern Gauteng province for 2 years. For the last 2 years I was the national head judge for WPF South Africa.
In 2006 I was the team manager for the South African team that have participate in the WPF Mr & Ms Universe in France. In 2007 I have hosted the WPF Universe here in South Africa, according to the WPF Europe president it was the best hosted univese for the last 16 years. In 2008 I was the chief marshall on the Mr & Ms Universe also in France.
I am also the biggest bodybuilding promoter her in South Africa. I have 3 national shows that i hoste every year with +/- 150 to 200 entries in each championship for the last 10 years.
I am very well known amongst the athletes as well as all the other bodybuilding federations here in South Africa. I am well respected by the athletes as well as committee members form the different federations.
I have done my homework on your federation and have decided that the WFF and WBBF is a far better federation to be part off. I am working for the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and the athletes deserive the best and I think WFF and WBBF is the best
I am a personal trainer and own my own gym: Protea Health & Fitness Club. I have already trained 7 world champs. My wife is a high school teacher and I have 3 sons: Donovan (12), Lukas (10) and TJ (8). My wife is my right hand not only in the gym but also in the sport of bodybuilding and fitness.
I just want to explain to you have we choose a team to present South Africa on the Universe/World Championship.
Our country consist out of 9 provinces. 8th of our provinces are already part of WFF & WBBF. Each of the provinces host a provincial championship on which they select a team to represent them on our national championship.
At the national championship we select a team to represent South Africa on the universe/world championship.
I was already in contact with Brian and he is going to be the chairman for our Eastern Cape province and he will also be part of the national executive committee.
I have also set up a website for South Africa that will give our athletes more info about WFF and WBBF. The website will be up and going no later than friday the 16th Jan. The website address is going to be www.wff.co.za
Is it possible to mail me the email address of the international head judge. I just want to make sure that we have all the info on the judging cretiria.
Thank you,
Tommy Du Rand

Sportsman representing the Republic of South Africa
E_Sendriene_WFF Wrote:
WFF-WBBF Headquarters Int Wrote:Сегодня мы получили письмо из Южноафриканской республики.

Hi ED,
Thank you,
Tommy Du Rand

:roll:

Hi ED,
Thank you,
Tommy Du Rand

wff_Edita.S Wrote:
E.Sendriene.LT Wrote:

Thank you

Tommy Du Rand
+2782 460 6683

Tommy Du Rand

President WFF-WBBF Republic of South Africa TOMMY DU RAND and his wife MARLIE (2009)
Федерация ВФФ-ВББФ ЮАР прислала положения всех соревнований 2009 года.
Вот одно из них: